News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Happy New Years-New Years eve fight

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Happy New Years-New Years eve fight
« on: January 01, 2017, 12:09:13 AM »

New years eve fight
The fiery red head turned around and said, “what was that.” The brunette is larger than the red head. Brunette 5'7”, 140 lbs, 34 C, red head 5'2”, 120 lbs 36C. The brunette walks toward the red head, and she smacks her hard “bam,” across her face. The red head face swings to the side and she puts her hand to her face screaming, “you're going to be very sorry you did that.” The brunette slaps her face again. The red heads face is bright red and she starts swinging wildly, left fist “bang,” to the right side of he face, right fist “bang,” to her nose, left fist, “bang right into her chin. The red head fell over onto her ass on the floor of the bar. The red head screamed, Get up honey, I'm not finished with you yet.” The brunette has tears welling in her eyes and she cry's out, “enough, enough.” The red head says, “you better get out of here, because if I ever see you here again, I'll really kick your ass. The brunette ran out of the buy with tears streaming don her face.

Happy New Years from Johnny and Mistress Vicky