News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Topless Catfight From ECNWC

• 5 Replies

Offline Donnee

Topless Catfight From ECNWC
« on: January 12, 2017, 06:49:50 AM »

https://vimeo.com/149374894

With interviews.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Topless Catfight From ECNWC
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »
I recall when Vira hit the net back in like 1999 or 2000 in Renee's e-leagues. Great catfighter!

Thanks for posting!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline chocrocker

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »
Great fight I just wish the peanut gallery watching/filming would shut the fuck up!! I don't wanna hear them shouting instructions. If their stank asses wanna do that then go coach wrestling somewhere. otherwise just observe and shit up!!

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:54:49 PM »
I watched it yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I've never done anything of that duration, and I can understand why Vira was saying it was not just physically exhausting but emotionally as well.  The video is about 49 minutes long, but I'm guessing it took four or five hours to shoot, and that's just a very long time to stay that emotionally intense.  We know of course that after she "wound down" emotionally (and sexually too after some rest I'm sure), she was "hooked".  She may have already been before that fight occurred, but she took it to a level that very few women do.  Is she still fighting today?  My guess is she either is, or if she's unable for whatever reason, she's wanting to!

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 07:37:56 AM »
I guess its a matter of taste, because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE hearing the spectators take sides and cheer their chosen fighter on.  It really adds to the emotion of the contest.  And it might create some drama too.  What happens when Vira discovers that Joe is rooting against her?  Adds a soap opera element to it.

Offline bustyblond

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 09:14:07 AM »
love the Ecnwc fights , don't take this wrong way but I would beat the sh-- out of either of these woman . any woman willing to do this I respect but neither was great,  both average. Vira seems pretty cool I like her and could totally see hanging with her , Melody I would fight and would take pleasure in kicking her cocky ass! WEAK tits on her also!...just sayin:)

how old are these woman today curious............