News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

COAST 2 COAST CATFIGHTS C4S store now open

• 19 Replies

Offline billyk123

• God Member
COAST 2 COAST CATFIGHTS C4S store now open
« on: January 12, 2017, 01:25:11 PM »
Hi All

Just to let everyone know our C4S store is now open

http://clips4sale.com/112508  - coast 2 coast catfights

Available there now  Ashley v Lexie " A XMAS CRACKER "  Real catfight / fist fight

There will be 2 further new real fist fights added this month

Thank you all

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:32:20 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
Re: COAST 2 COAST CATFIGHTS C4S store now open
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:03:13 PM »
Ok to not upset others except for one. I will say thanks for reediting koc videos and reselling them on your store very cute way to start your store up. You know I don't care sell the videos Coast 2 Coast ain't shit they can't produce. They wife transfer money to the girls and expect them to film it them selves and make them go through the whole PayPal process. Anyone want their Christmas special I'll give it for free and all the shit they edited out. Yea steve I got those clips as well 🤣. You know what if I receive negative backlash from this so be it this guy can't even be there for his own fights he sets up.

Offline Andrea081962

• Andrea
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 11:01:47 PM »
Unfortunately, the names of the girls are mixed up. The video clip Andrea vs Laura is KC0101 - but in KC0101 Andrea is named Corinne... I though I would get to know a name twin so I bought both videos and I am pissed off.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:03:38 PM by Andrea081962 »

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 11:47:00 PM »
I can not tell anyone what to do and which store to go to but that's my warning he has the same fights I do and only opened a week apart from each other. My recommendation don't even bother buying from this store.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 01:26:41 AM »
"FOREIGN V IVY

Foreign and Ivy are two fiery latinas who arent going to back down

These girls really want that money so let battle commence

Face slapping hair pulling body punches kicks knees and some name calling

Eventually one girl proves a little too strong and walks out with the cash"

One girl Walks out with the cash? Curious, I bought this fight from your ex partner and the video simply ends out of nowhere in the middle of the action, and we are left wondering what happened...I even complained about it in one thread - of course I was ignored.

So unless your editing is different from his, I have to say you are both scam artists doing very shady business.

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 01:43:23 AM »
Ok that's fine I'm done with koc the only fights that are sincerely of my self doing is RCL no scam there. I pay the girls to fight and sell it.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 08:32:09 PM »
C2C ?    Buy at your own risk!!

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:45:54 PM »
What happened to Coast to Coast on c4sale????

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 11:57:14 PM »
Both c2c and rcl or whatever it's called  (I swear this is all confusing) seem to be gone from c4s. This is why I've never purchased from either company too much drama and confusion.

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 02:06:38 AM »
I think I need to tell my perspective on all of this because it's from the front row. Fans, buy what you want to buy, but here is what happened from my perspective.

Some time ago I started paying attention to some people in the Florida who were getting women to fight for cash. They had a Facebook group and the girls were using their real Facebook accounts on the page, and it was pretty interesting. Some people got pissed at other people. Some girlfriends broke up with boyfriends and they decided to stop doing it. Normal bullshit when it comes to this stuff. Billy "Madison" and KC were the originators.  From my fan's perspective, KC seemed to separate himself from everything and vanish. So I thought the group and what they were doing died.

So a few months pass and Billy Madison contacts me out of the blue to see if I could help sell some of the videos. I still have an active Clips4sale group, so I say sure. Madison said KC walked away from everything. So, this is where I get a closer seat.

I start placing the clips on Clips4sale and they start to slowly sell. They start to climb the list of videos sold, but if you have ever sold any thing on clips4sale, it does not take much to climb the list. So Billy is starting to get a Facebook group going again and getting some new fighters lined up and things are looking good.

Then out of blue, KC reappears, from California, and Steve Turns is by his side, from England. Turns, from what I understand sponsored a few fights. That does make you a part-owner of anything. If that was the case, I'd be a part owner of Suitefights, and we all know that is horseshit. Madison is in Florida.

So now that Billy Madison is getting this started, these two start drafting off of him and start talking to the fighters on the side. Madison is getting a fight schedule put into place and Turns and KC tell two fighters who need the money right now to fight for them and they will pay them right away, not to wait for Billy in 2-3 weeks. If you produce, who know this is a shitty move.

So C2C calls themselves "coast 2 coast" but always seem to keep bugging girls from Madison's backyard. Madison keeps taking the high road.

C2C has trouble paying girls. They get ripped off by a couple of "fighters" in Las Vegas. They get jobbed by a couple of other girls.

So they reach out to Madison to "join forces." Madison really does not trust them after the Christmas Eve fight they snuck in, so he says no.

Now C2C has a real problem because they do not have a website and you need 8 clips to get a store started on C2C, so Turns re-edits Madison's videos, which he and KC think are their property, and releases them on Clips4sale. Obviously an uncool move, but Turns is desperate. So now both stores are shut down because someone tattled on someone else. In the entire time KC never contacted me about anything.

The real kicker in all of this is Turns will always say "I want more fights for the fans."

He's doing anything but that. He's a fan who is trying to get his foot in the door without doing any of the dirty work himself. He's fringe. He is making it very difficult for Madison to do anything. Remember, everything was dead in the water until Madison contacted me.

IMHO, if you want more fights, let C2C and Turns wither on the vine and let Madison keep doing fights. Madison has all the backing he needs from within and outside. All Turns does is make things a difficult and screw things up. I have no idea how much good talent we will never see fight because of his sideways paying schedule or not reimbursing fighters who travel all over the place and don't get a fight. I have no idea how many paying customers have been turned (pun intended) off by this shit.

What has always bothered me is C2C always saying they don't need Madison's part of the country, but, well, that's all they ever use. 

Just my two cents, but it's pretty impartial. If I thought Madison was a piece of shit, I would not be helping him out. He's not. He gets a little passionate on here, but he does the right thing and does fuck over the fans or the girls. 
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 02:23:01 AM »
Thanks GrassLand - kinda makes sense. 
Hope Billy Madison can rise above this assholery and get back to producing Crystal Video type of real fights.

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 02:26:16 AM »
Thanks GrassLand - kinda makes sense. 
Hope Billy Madison can rise above this assholery and get back to producing Crystal Video type of real fights.

Madison has the foundation to keep moving forward. This is just a pain in the ass that delays fights for fans.
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 04:12:41 AM »
Unfortunately, the names of the girls are mixed up. The video clip Andrea vs Laura is KC0101 - but in KC0101 Andrea is named Corinne... I though I would get to know a name twin so I bought both videos and I am pissed off.

Andrea  - Apologies for that I know how that feels as a fan and it sucks

We labelled the video correctly the girls are Andrea and Lauren - I have their surnames but for obvious reasons I wont post them .Billy labelled it incorrectly  but I will take ownership of this because as I say I have been on the end of similar scenarios and it doesn't feel good .Please pm me I will refund your money or supply you with another video of your choice 

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 04:45:16 AM »
This is my last comment on all of this then I'm done  because it is basically playing in to the hands of the trolls

Billy Endres be honourable and admit what I'm about to say is the truth

Stephen Grasslands perception was Steve Turns just a sponsor who steamed in on Billys action  ?

Wrong

Billy was away in the middle east for a long tour and in his absence I was pretty much running RCL for him

I set up the page  .I gave it the name RCL

I co ordinated set up arranged fights etc  when he came back I said there you are sir and handed him the reigns

He was then pretty lost to be honest and contacted me for help .He had no sponsors .Members were dwindling on page and he didn't know what to do .I said ok I got his page running again and set him up in a group chat with 15 immediate  sponsors to get him up and running and pay for his first fight .Things took off for him from there happy days .I then  wanted to try my own thing and  I told him my plans on 4 dec last year  he was fine said we would work side by side. I am not out to conquer the catfight world just wanted to set up some real fights of my own

As regards to me stealing material for c4s store

example - Billys fight on c4s   Karma v Melissa

We labelled it Karma v Valerie  why ?  cos that was there real names !!!!
I have submitted model release forms and copy ids for these girls to C4s today which they are happy with
How do I know this ?  cos I totally co ordinated the fight that's why
I hired the girls  booked the motel and   instructed Ivy ( the lovely  lady you see instructing the girls )
If you watch the video you will clearly hear Ivy call the lady in the blue dress Valerie
The Melissa name came from a joke between ivy and myself cos she kept getting her name wrong and calling her that .So when I labelled the fight I giggled and put the name Melissa on the file ,When I sent that to Billy he has obviously took that as her name

Billy did not even know about or have this fight  - the only reason he has it is because I drop boxed it to him

Stephen Grassland has an agreement in place with Billy to share profits on c4s sales that is why he is so against C2C

The sad thing is we don't normally bite ,respond to all the trolling that goes on but I felt it was time to stand up for myself

this is bottom line for me - I am setting up REAL catfights cos that's what I like as a fan .I don't want to make profits and neither do the wonderful team I am currently working with .Our fights are self funding .The only reason I come and inform people on here is to share the fights we are looking to produce .It doesn't matter if you buy them or not it doesn't affect me or my ability to produce them .I am simply offering you the opportunity to share them  As a fan that is your choice .You want them your welcome if you don't that's fine too

The last time we were attacked like this Nutmeg did some very fair and top class moderating and I thank you for that

This is my last word on this - from now on attack us anyway you choose  I'm over it

Thank you to the real fight fans who continue to support me on here through private messages

Love and respect to all

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 04:57:56 AM »
Ok to not upset others except for one. I will say thanks for reediting koc videos and reselling them on your store very cute way to start your store up. You know I don't care sell the videos Coast 2 Coast ain't shit they can't produce. They wife transfer money to the girls and expect them to film it them selves and make them go through the whole PayPal process. Anyone want their Christmas special I'll give it for free and all the shit they edited out. Yea steve I got those clips as well 🤣. You know what if I receive negative backlash from this so be it this guy can't even be there for his own fights he sets up.

Bad spelling   unprofessional

I have your fights too but would not dream of giving them away free as that is disrespectful to you as a producer