News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

COAST 2 COAST CATFIGHTS C4S store now open

• 19 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: COAST 2 COAST CATFIGHTS C4S store now open
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 05:11:59 AM »
Grassland has explained the situation 100% accurately. I had been associated with both parties.  For a long time I supported Steve Turns (,a very appropriate name,  as he turned on me out of nowhere after telling me I was probably his best friend on the internet). He then asked if I would be his business partner.  I said no,  and that was it.  He Turned into a completely different person.  Angry,  accusing,  and making up negative stuff about me.  He has chosen to do so in this thread.  I have no idea what his problems or issues are,  but something is awry. He says he has too kg end his last words on this.  I have a feeling that is not true.  Sorry,  but I have the right to defend myself. Absolutely shocking what money can do to a person.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 07:40:37 AM »
Bottom line is, if you don't wanna get ripped off, don't buy from either Billy, LOL!

What a joke. So many decent producers putting up good videos with ACCURATE descriptions.

I will refrain myself and leave it there.

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 02:53:29 PM »
Just to address one thing Turns mentioned...

Clips4sale will keep 40% of a video sale. If a video costs $10, $4 will go to clips and $6 to the producer. I was charging Madison 10%, so I got $1 of every sale.

At the first of the year, I told Madison he had enough material to set up his own clips store, which he did. I have not received anything from Madison's videos since Jan 5th or 6th.

Bottom line is, when Turns did all this shit it was not costing me a penny or a quid or a pence. All he did was hurt Madison and his fans and his fighters.

I'm pissed now that an outlier in the UK is doing everything he can to fuck up a guy trying to get a good thing off the ground in Florida.

Anyone who has ever talked to me knows I want want is good overall for this fetish. Producers, or fans in this case, who try to take down other producers are shitbags.
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 09:15:55 PM »
I'm so weary of this male verbal catfighting....

Can we please just get the women back in action, PLEASE!

Offline Stever69

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 05:45:27 AM »
I'm so weary of this male verbal catfighting....

Can we please just get the women back in action, PLEASE!
Lol! Very true.