News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

on air catfight(verbal)

• 8 Replies

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline MarissaFights

Re: on air catfight(verbal)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:30:29 AM »
Quite interesting video.....rare to see that off air footage....someone noted the fake smiles after too lol. What would you have done in that situation Marissa? Or for that matter what would any other ladies who would wish to chime in do?

well clearly the middle woman was in charge and the other had to toe the line in the moment,but if i was the other i would be carefully trying to arrange a private meeting at another time,obviously i dont want to lose my job in that quest,but clearly it was pretty personal,the 3rd less attractive woman was wearing the same color & even offered to change also,but that didnt seem to bother the middke woman,she only seemed concerned that the woman of similar looks was wearing the same color,id want a piece of her later
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
Pretty silly and funny.  You can tell there are some unresolved issues between these two and it's more than wardrobe lol..  I agree with Ladies.  There's only one appropriate way to settle this.  My money would be on the blonde too
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline Frguy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 02:24:05 PM »
Pretty silly and funny.  You can tell there are some unresolved issues between these two and it's more than wardrobe lol..  I agree with Ladies.  There's only one appropriate way to settle this.  My money would be on the blonde too

Yes, i think they don't like each other lol. The woman in the middle is really rude, i'm also pretty sure that the blonde girl would kick her ass.

Offline sender

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
the one in middle doesn't want to lose her job to young blond .

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »
A verbal catfight?  Sheesh!
The blonde was afraid of that bitch and owuld have gotten her ass kicked but we'll never know so who cares.
Lights, camera, no action....

Offline Phlebas

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »
Yeah, I think you've summed it up well: the blonde would have come off worse if the spat had turned physical.

Offline MarissaFights

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 02:52:12 AM »
https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/34249918/channel-nines-amber-sherlock-not-liked-in-the-newsroom-following-julie-snook-white-jacketgate-incident-yahoo7be/#page1

also agree with the last 2 posters,i think others get what they wish mixed up with reality,the bitchy one would win in a fight,also kudos to sender(3 posts above),this update backs up his/her thoughts
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 12:55:02 AM »
Needs to settled in the nude after work.  Preferably with hot oil... ;D