News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Shaved?

• 7 Replies

Offline AsianGigi

Shaved?
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »
I'm getting ready for a dirty strip/catfight. Right now I have a fairly tidy black bush. Should I shave it? Do guys like watching girls yank on anothers bush?

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: Shaved?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:18:53 AM »
Yanking bushes sounds painful!  Depending on how you define 'tidy' I would certainly consider shaving it.  If it is half an inch or so pulling on it might be more trouble than it is worth.   Good  luck!

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 02:54:46 AM »
Keep the bush.  Tugging on pubes is indeed an arousing element of cat fighting and has become rare these days.  You may be surprised at how many cat fight fans, and men in general still prefer to see some fur down there. 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:33:12 AM »
I think Autumn just made your point, because I just came thinking about a girl pulling her pussy hair until she submitted.  Thanks Autumn. 

One of my favorite catfight scenes was filmed at he Hellfire Club and as the girls are wrestling, one pulls the other pussy hair.  That girl yell out is that legal, a guy says yes and she swears as the girls makes her submit that round.  Pure orgasmic.

So, pussy hair for some guys like me is super sexy.  Don't mind trimmed but a full bush well groomed is amazing.

Wild Bill

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 04:57:34 PM »
Being an oldtimer I prefer hair down there rather than a shaved pussy, though a jungle is not sexy, a well groomed pussy is. Though I never witnessed a catfight where the girls pulled each others pussy hair, it has always been a fantasy of mine.

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 04:20:15 AM »
Shave it!!!!! I had a catfight against another blonde and I had a trimmed pussy and she was shaved... I was beating her ass till she found my pussy fur and pulled it hard. I never had such pain!!!! I had no choice but to give up after 10 min of pure pain....

Autumn proves my point.  You should always leave enough for your opponent to yank on because that is how FEMALES fight.  That Autumn lost on account of her fur getting yanked is entirely appropriate, and extremely sexy.  That is how a woman like her should lose.

Don't be afraid to lose like a woman.  Be afraid to fight like a boy.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:55:24 PM »
I think bush pulling is a turn on, but only if both women fighting have a hairy bush. There is something very primal in a feminine way about it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 02:01:47 PM »
I hope you will tell us all about the fight  when it is done.