News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2 big breasted MILFs Ellie vs Wanda

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
2 big breasted MILFs Ellie vs Wanda
« on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:12 AM »

Wanda-Wanda is 5'7, 148 lbs, 38DD, 27, 38

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 2 big breasted MILFs Ellie vs Wanda
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 05:36:48 AM »

Ellie-5'7" 148 lbs 38DD 27 38

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 2 big breasted MILFs Ellie vs Wanda
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:37:55 AM »

I am interested in exploring fantasy fighting beyond what is practical IRL.
                                                                                                         Ellie

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My name is Ellie and I admit I am a BITCH, with a capital “B” and I love confrontation and beating up cocky, confident, spoiled women, especially women who think they are tough. I got beat up by a girl in the 7th grade, and I joined a boxing gym, and studied and became a semi pro boxer. I have never lost a fight since.

Recently I got a new job in an office. Wanda the office manager is a bully with humongous tits. She's been the office manager for 10 years, and she's been the boss' piece on the side for almost that long. Almost all of the 16 women that work in the office hates Wanda. Wanda gets off on showing off her power making women work late and not get paid, when angry, she orders secretaries and bookkeepers to clean the bathroom, and just to keep women in line, she fires a woman every once in a while.

I didn't like this fat titted cow from the minute we met. It pissed me off how she treats some of the women and I told a few of the women that she deserves to get smacked around. The scared women all cringed at my words, telling me stories of how Wanda knows that the boss like a good cat fight, and she has provoked many fights over the years, she's very tough, and has never lost a fight. I alos heard stories about this strap on dildo she keeps in the second drawer in her desk, and how she has used it on the women she fights. They think she likes it just as much as the boss does.     

Trouble started on my second week at work when the “BITCH,” ordered me to stay after closing to finish a project I was working on. She had such a wise ass attitude, challenging me to say something, and trying to make a point that she is the supreme authority. I was working for about an hour after everyone else left, and just as I was about to pack things in and get ready to leave, the boss came back to the office. I could see the twinkle in his eyes, and I wasn't surprised when he asked me to dinner, so he could get to know me better. During dinner Johnny brought up how infuriated Wanda would be if she found out that we went out. I didn't want to tell him how badly I wanted to knock the fat, big mouth bitch senseless. He warned me not to get on Wanda's wrong side. Johnny and I started going out quite a bit over the next weeks. 

Things really came to a head on a Friday afternoon. I was supposed to go out with Johnny that night, and I saw Wanda go into Johnny's office and when she came out, Wanda's face was red and she looked pissed. Wanda is wearing a low cut black miniskirt, with her huge breasts hanging halfway out of her dress. I'm wearing my sexy white mini dress.

All of a sudden Wanda is standing at my desk, and she has this giant strap on dildo in her hands. She screams, “You want to get fucked so bad you whore, after I beat the shit out of you, I'll fuck you with my strap on you bitch, you fuckin slut.” I push my chair back and I walk around my desk, and by now everyone in the office has stopped what they were doing and is looking.” Wanda slams the dildo down on top of my desk, and quickly she swings around and she slaps me hard across my face with her right hand. My head swings to the side, and my face is burning. I don't wait, and I pound my left fist “BOOM,” right into Wanda's stomach. “OOFF,” I pound some of the air out of Wanda, and Wanda puts her hand to her belly and she leans forward with a gasp. Wanda says, “You're going to be very sorry you did that as she starts to stand up straight, but as she does, I take the same left fist and I punch Wanda right in her stomach again, and this time “OOOFFF,” I knock the fuckin air right out of Wanda, and Wanda doubles over in pain, gasping for air. By now everyone is the office has made a circle around us and they're  cheering, and I can see Johnny standing in front of his office door with a big smile across his face.

I grab Wanda by her hair and I yank her standing up straight. Wanda try's to scream, “AAFF,” but she can't catch her breath. I laugh viciously and I scream, “You fat fuckin whore, you bullying bitch, you think you're so tough.” I start plowing my fist “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM,” over and over again into the rounded bowl of Wanda's flabby gut. “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF,” I'm knocking the fuckin air out of this fat fuckin whore over and over again, until Wanda's knees buckle under her, and Wanda falls over onto her hands and knees on the acrylic tile floor. Then she rolls up into a ball,   holding her aching belly, and coughing and gasping for air. The crowd is laughing and cheering, and now when I look over at Johnny and I can see his big, hard cock is trying to bust out of his pants. 

I lean down standing right in front of this fat cow, and I grab her hair with both of my hands, and I yank her fuckin head up so that Wanda is looking right in my face, she's still trying to regain her breath, and I laugh right in Wanda's face. “Look at you Wanda you fuckin bully. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought that you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Wanda. I'm knocking the shit out of you cow, and now I'm going to humiliate you. Now tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you fuckin big mouth, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Wanda lunges forward, wrapping her arms around my knees. She catches me totally off guard, and she tackles me, and I fall right over onto the hard tile floor, and Wanda is right on top of me. She's still trying to regain her breath, and “boom,” she knocks some of the air out of me, and I'm gasping for air too.

Before I know what's happening, Wanda sits up on my stomach, and she gasps out, “WHORE,” and she balls up tight fists with both of hands and she starts pummeling my face, “right fist “boom,” left eye, left fist, “boom,” right eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink and get puffy. Wanda screams, “I'm going to black your eyes bitch.” I buck and I kick screaming, “Get off of me cow. Get off of me you fat cow,” but Wanda is infuriated, and I can see her face has turned bright red, and she grabs my hair with both of her hands and she yanks my head up off of the acrylic tile floor. Then she shoves my head back down, “bang,” right against the hard tile floor. She bounces my fuckin head off of the floor, and she holds my head still screaming in my face, “I'm going to knock you silly and make you my slave bitch, and then I'll use my strap on,” but I'm bucking and kicking and I almost manage to throw the bitch off of me, and now I start using my hands. I reach up and I take my sharp red fingernails and I start grabbing, scratching at Wanda's face. Wanda leans back to get away from my nails, and I raise my right hand up and I rake my long, sharp red fingernails down her neck and to her chest. Wanda screams, “AAAAHHHH,” as she smacks my head “bang,” right against the hard tile floor again, and then she jumps off of me, and onto the floor, and you can see bloody red nail marks down her throat, and to her chest, and Wanda is rubbing her aching bloody scratch marks and screaming, “look at what you did to me, I'm fuckin bleeding.

I sit up and for a moment I'm seeing stars, and I feel wobbly as I stand up on my feet. Wanda is still rubbing her bloody nail marks, as she gets to her feet screaming, “You stupid bitch, look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding, “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Wanda pulls her right fist all the way back, and she comes right after me screaming how she's going to kill me. “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you slut.” She sends her fist full force right at my face, but quickly I manage to step to the side and out of the way, and Wanda's fist goes right past me, and Wanda goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. Quickly I spin around and I run right after Wanda, and I grab her hair with both of my hands, and I shove her forward, “bang,” face first right into the office wall. Wanda screams, “AAHH,” as I bounce her fuckin face right against the wall. Then I spin the cow around to face me, and I send my left fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Wanda's jaw. You can hear Wanda's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as he head snaps up and back, and Wanda's head “bang,” bounces right off the wall. Then I grab the whore's low cut dress and I yank her forward, screaming right in Wanda's shocked face. “Are you ready to submit you fat cow. Tell everyone that you're my slave, and tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.”

Wanda cry's out, “PLEASE STOP.” Wanda isn't prepared for how crazy I am. I let go of Wanda's dress with my left hand, and I start jerking her forward into my fist. I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with my fist, and Wanda, her head is bouncing back, and “bang, bang,” banging against the wall. I'm punching Wanda silly. I'm knocking this fat fuckin whore stupid, and Wanda is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her head. I grab Wanda's dress with my left hand too, and I yank Wanda away from the wall, and then I spin her around, and I shove her back hard. Wanda's dress rips right off of her body in my hands, as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the floor, and blood is rolling from her nose, and now the crowd is really screaming.

I lean down and I grab Wanda by her fuckin hair, and I wrench her up onto her wobbly legs. Wanda screams, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” as I pull her up. Then I grab Wanda's shoulder and I spin her around so that her back is to me, and I un-hook her bra, and Wanda's bra falls to the floor, and her huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming and cheering. I spin Wanda back around to face me again screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you Wanda you fat cow, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours.” I raise my fists up like a boxer and I start punching Wanda's humongous tits. Right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast. “Boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. I'm using Wanda's big fat cow tits as speed bags. I just keep punching her tits until Wanda's tits are all swollen and black and blue, and Wanda is begging me to stop.” PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE STOP, ENOUGH, I HAD ENOUGH, STOP.”

I grab Wanda's hair and I hold her head still, screaming right in her scared face again. “How dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Wanda, you thought you were so tough. Now tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress.” Wanda has tears starting to well up in her eyes, and she's starting to sound a little scared, and she starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Wanda's huge black and blue tits are rubbing up against my big, sexy tits, and I can feel her big, hardened nipples rubbing up against mine right through my bra, and my nipples are getting hard, and my pussy is starting to get moist, but I'm still angry, and I wrench at her hair, stand her up even straighter screaming, “you really are a stupid cow Wanda. You better beg me, fuckin beg your Mistress, or I'll really beat the shit out of you.” Tears start rolling from Wanda's eyes, and Wanda starts crying out, “Johnny help me, please Johnny help me, someone please help me,” BUT not one person would move a fuckin inch to help this fat, helpless cow, as I grab her panties and I rip them right off of her. Then I take her by her fuckin hair, dragging her over to a desk, I pull her up, so that she's resting on her big, flabby tits, and her ass is sticking up, and I take the open palm of my right hand, and I start spanking the stupid bitch like a little girl. I'm slapping her right cheek, “bam, bam, bam,” and then her left cheek, “bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Wanda's ass is getting pink and puffy, and then it starts turning red, and black and blue, and swelling up under my hard smacks, and Wanda is crying, and crying out, “Alright bitch, I'll be your fuckin slave, now stop this.” I pull her up off of the desk, and I stand the bitch straight up, and I scream, “You don't get it bitch, you aren't telling me anything. I'm in charge, and you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, do you fuckin understand me cow.”

“Wanda is crying and she cry's out, “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO.” This bitch is tough. I can't believe she's still giving me a hard time, but I'm going to break the bitch completely. I ball up my left fist hard and tight, and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bashing her face in. I'm punching her in her nose, and in her mouth. I've lost it now. My temper is out of control and I'm “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching her nose over and over again until blood is gushing from her nose, and “bang, bang, bang, bang,” in her mouth until she's spitting bloody and bloody teeth right out of her mouth. Wanda is crying hysterically, and she falls to her knees right in front of you, and crying hysterically she starts crying out, “alright, I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” I hold Wanda up in front of everyone and I'm laughing as I scream, “where's your pocket book cow. Where is that dildo that you were planning to use on me.” Wanda is crying and crying, but Wanda is scared, and she cry's out, 'It's right here Mistress, and she bends over and she picks up her pocketbook and she hands it to me. I put her pocket book down on a table and I locate the big, hard, erect strap on dildo, and I strap it onto myself, and when I turn around, and Wanda see's it, she starts crying even harder, crying out, “NO, OH  NO PLEASE.” I laugh as I scream, “now you're going to beg your Mistress to fuck you up your ass with this cock.” The crowd stopped cheering, and the crowd is silent, so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only noise you can hear at all if Wanda, crying like a little girl.

I'm clearly winning at this point, and I punched every last drop of fight out of her, and Wanda can't do anything to stop me from beating her up. Wanda is so scared that she's shaking in fear, and Wanda starts crying out, “FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK ME UP MY ASS WITH YOUR COCK MISTRESS.” I'm holding her by her fuckin hair, and I guide the dildo right up to her anus, and then I plow it in. Wanda lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAHHHHHHH,” as she feels that big, thick rubber cock slide deep into her ass hole. I start taking her out. I'm marching her around in front of everyone, and I'm fucking that stupid cow. Plunging that big cock in and out and in and out of her ass hole. I laugh and I scream, “Alright Wanda, now you're going to show everyone just what a big, fat, submissive cow you really are, now let me hear you moo.” Wanda is crying and crying, and she lets out a feeble, “moo.” I wrench up harder on her hair and ram that dildo deeper into her ass hole screaming, “YOU BETTER MOO A LOT BETTER THAN THAT COW, OR I'LL TAKE THIS COCK RIGHT OUT OF YOUR ASS HOLE, AND I'LL BASH YOUR FUCKIN FACE IN.” I CAN SEE THE FEAR IN WANDA'S FACE AS SHE STARTS CRYING OUT, “MOO, MOO, MOO.”

I start dragging her around in front of everyone in the office and I'm laughing as I scream, “tell everyone that you're stupid, pathetic fat cow while you moo you fat fuckin whore, say it, or I'll really knock you in.” Wanda was “MOO, MOOO, MOO,” mooing like a fuckin cow, and screaming, “I'm a cow, I'm a stupid, pathetic big fat cow.” I'm humiliating this fat slut, and the more I humiliate her, the hotter and wetter my pussy is getting. I pull the dildo out of Wanda's ass hole, and I drag her right in front of Johnny, and I start laughing as I screamed, “look at her Johnny, look at your fat cow office manager now Johnny. You thought that she was so tough, and look at what I did to her.” I pull Wanda down onto her knees right in front of me, with that big cock hanging right in her face, and I laugh as I scream, “suck it clean whore. Suck your new cock clean you fuckin big mouth.”  Wanda grabs the dildo and she puts it right into her mouth, and she starts sucking the dildo, just like she sucks Johnny's cock. I'm really getting off on humiliating this fat fuckin whore now.

I grab her hair and I lay her down on the floor. Then I take my bra off exposing my tits. The crowd is screaming as I lay down on top of her, and I plunge the big dildo right into Wanda's cxnt, and I start fucking her like a man, and my big tits are slapping against Wanda's humongous tits, and my big, hard erect nipples are dueling with Wanda's big nipples. Our tits are slapping together, and I'm plowing her with that big, hard rubber cock, and I can hear Wanda's breathing change, and she's “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and I stick my tongue into her mouth. I ram it in, and I start fucking her mouth with my tongue. My tongue is dominating her tongue, and I'm fucking her cxnt., and slapping our tits, and our big hard nipples together, and Wanda starts cry squirting, “OOWW, OOWW, OOWW,” and then she starts squirting “OOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE,” she having one explosive orgasm after another.

I unstrap the dildo from myself, and the dildo is still inside of Wanda's cxnt, and I sit my wet, hot pussy right on Wanda's stomach, laughing, and screaming, “here bitch, fuck yourself you fat cow.” I watch as Wanda wraps her hand around the dildo and she's shoving it in and out and in and out of her soaking wet pussy. I get up and I walk over to Johnny and I lower his pants and his underwear, and Johnny's big, hard cock is standing straight out. I shove him onto a chair, and I sit down on Johnny's hard cock. His cock slides deep into my pussy and I start bouncing up and down and up and down. I'm fucking Johnny and the two of us are covered in sweat and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” until “OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOWWWWEEEE< OOOOOWWWWEEEE,” Johnny is exploding and exploding and so am I, as thick globs of his hot cum is filling  me up. Then I jump off of Johnny and I leap right onto Wanda's face, and I order the cow, suck every last drop of Johnny cum right out of me you fat cow, because that is the closest you're ever going to get to Johnny's cock again.......