News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Basement NHB catfight between Robertared and Sandrine for Wild Bill

• 21 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Basement NHB catfight between Robertared and Sandrine for Wild Bill
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 02:51:54 AM »
Sardine lands another hard elbow to Robertared's breast followed by a third and Robertared decides to release her opponent who tries to gain her breathe after gaining her release.  She loses sight of Robertared who despite feeling some pain in her left breast from those hard elbows is still looking strong.

Robertared grabs Sardine up my the hair from behind dragging her up and off balance and slams her hard onto her back, her head banging off the floor hard and leaving her a bit dazed.  Robertared stands above Sardine, jumps up and lands with both knees into Sardine's gut.  Robertared is starting to take over the match as she sits next to her hurting foe who turns onto her stomach and crawl away to catch some breathing room.

Robertared grabs her right leg and Sardine uses her left to try and kick back but it is not enough to do more than annoy Robretared at this moment you takes Sardine's leg and lifting it up and applying an ankle lock which sends a wave of pain up Sardine's body as she is face first on the floor and Robertared twists away....

What happens next, vote and find out

FawnL

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »
...go Roby....!!!!!!!  ;D ;D

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 07:17:31 PM »
Robertared all the way. She has the legs to defeat Sandrine.

FawnL

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
well done Roberta...  :)

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 01:06:43 PM »
I put my money on Sandrine.
Tony
Cheers!

FawnL

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 05:06:14 PM »
I put my money on Sandrine.
Tony

ok..ok...I accept your bid...give me the money... 100.000 on Sandrine winning...deal done...!!  ;D

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 03:04:38 AM »
Robertared tires of the ankle lock and stomps hard on Sandrine's back.  Grabbing her hair Sardine goes for broke and turns with a hard punch to Robertared's stomach as she doubles over.  Sandrine tries to stand on her hurting leg and grabs Robertared's blouse to steady herself, ripping a couple of buttons.

Robertared sensing her opponent is hurt and upset by her torn top sends a kick to Sandrine's hurt leg causing her to stumble more and grabs her shirt pulling her forward and smashes her forehead into Sandrine's nose.  Sandrine's falls to one knee clutching her hurt nose and Robertared grabs her shoulders putting her on her ass.

Standing over Sandrine, Robertared steps one leg over her left leg and plants her foot by Sabdrine's left thigh.  She reaches forward grabbing Sandrine's hurt right leg and pulls back with Sandrine's neck nestled in Robertared's thighs.  Sandrine is stretched out at and uncomfortable angle and finds herself too exhausted to fight anymore and cries her submission.

Robertared wrenches the hold once more and releases Sandrine as she falls to the floor sobbing.  She rolls Sandrine on her back "you owe me a shirt bitch" and unzips her top, pulling it off and sizing it up "this will do nicely".  Robertared also reaches down and strips off Sandrine's denim skirt, "I like this too" and walks off leaving a half naked Sandrine hurt, humiliated and crying on the floor.

Robertared grabs me by the shirt "you are coming with me Wild Bill" and we leave for a fun night on the town to celebrate her victory.

Hope you enjoyed this match and looking for more girls to take on Robertared or my wife Linda, let me know if interested and I'lll set it up.

Wild Bill