News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 72 Kelcie versus Rachel

• 6 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 72 Kelcie versus Rachel
« on: January 17, 2017, 07:29:34 AM »
This match is the seventy-second in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants or FCF members and their photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Dallas and features a new girl looking to make it in the AWC taking on a girl from the European Club.  The participants are:

Kelcie (5’3 126lbs 24 y/o) lives near Austin, TX.  She is newly married and works as a manager of a small coffee shop.  Her ambition is to own her own the shop and she sees Apartment Wrestling as an opportunity to get the money to fulfill that goal.  She hits the gym a few times a week and mainly sticks to cardio related classes.  Kelcie's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I love the idea of dominating another athletic girl.  My husband will enjoy watching me show off on some other girl that thinks she is something.  I'm in great shape and I'm hot as hell."

Rachel (5'4 117 pounds 25 y/o) lives near London.  Rachel works as a teacher in a small private school catering to some of the wealthier citizens in the vicinity of London.  She teaches science courses and works as a coach for the gymnastics team.  In her younger days, Rachel was a competitive gymnast.  Rachel's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm here to win and be the best.  I want to be the Club's champion here in Europe.  And I know I'm tougher than the Yank girls."

Who will win this fight?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 72 Kelcie versus Rachel
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »
Go Kelcie. Her weight advantage and superior stamina should prevail if the match goes very long. Plus she's from Texas, automatically makes her tough...of course, being from Austin, causes her to be not quite as tough as women from the rest of the state, but still tougher than most  ;). This one is close enough that I might need a ticket.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:47:12 PM »
Kelcie destroy Rachel
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:21:33 PM »
Looks like Rachel isnt getting much love from the crowd.  Maybe she can pull off the upset.  Kelcie has never fought in the Apartment before.  Will that make a difference?  :)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
Texas tits destroys the fog breather.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 06:07:27 PM »
Looks like Rachel isnt getting much love from the crowd.  Maybe she can pull off the upset.  Kelcie has never fought in the Apartment before.  Will that make a difference?  :)

No :P

Rachel isnt in fighting shape. She looks too fragile to take the holds / blows and has shown nothing so far above being a jobber. Tha said, *maybe* she fares better against a total noob? I personally dont think so.
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 05:16:54 AM »
The story is now posted in the stories section and on the Apartment Wrestling Club with images.  https://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-72-kelcie-versus-rachel/