News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber(ette)

• 30 Replies

Offline gameking

Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber(ette)
« on: January 17, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
(OOC: I know this isn't a celeb vs celeb story, but give it a read. Hopefully you guys will like it)

I could take one helluva good beating or at-least make it look like I was taking a beating. So, I naturally became a wrestler and I don't mean like a girl who does it professionally. Well, I did try to become a professional wrestler but found that being a starving artist isn't my thing really. When the owner of a wrestling website stumbled onto a match of mine on Youtube, I got an offer to film a video for him. I found myself in the weird word of "underground wrestling" and I'm actually good at it. At first it was weird being in some guy's backyard with a regulation wrestling ring with tarp over it, but the pay was better than the $25 a night I was receiving. I'm usually on the losing end of most bouts, but I can make anybody look good. Since I possessed the girl next door look (Brown hair, 5'5, bit of meat on me) I found myself cast in the role of being a jobber in most matches. Which isn't bad but a few wrestlers have taken liberties with me. I come for a world of imaginary athletics, let's keep it that way. I had a manager and I drew the line with him when he wanted me to participate in something called "Ultimate Surrender", some hybrid of wrestling and sex. When I told him no thanks, I was screwed. I went from being booked consistently for most of the major companies to resuming my role as starving artist. Luckily, I met Tori my current manager and now I'm back to being a video wrestling jobber. That does sound awful out loud, but my comeback was short lived. I did a private session and ended up breaking my arm when some lady wanted to do an arm bar since she it on "Ultimate Fighting". Luckily, Tori helped to pay my medical bills and kept me on staff at her agency doing odd jobs. She was a pretty good competitor back in her day, but she wrecked her knee in a car crash. She got back into shape but the knee was pretty bad so she retired and used her connections in the industry to represent talent. She talks about having one last bout every now and then. She's still in pretty good shape for her age and kept her figure rather well.

The arm was healed and my boss called me with an interesting proposition. A celebrity was looking to blow off some steam and wanted somebody to toss around. It would be a fully competitive bout, so expect to take a beating she told me. I said sure, my manager was getting a nice payment and I was getting a cut for taking a beating. That night, I arrived with my bag at a hotel, got my key and waited. It wasn't a bad room, a suite actually with enough room to work. The nice thing is that after the beating, I get the room for the rest of the night under the condition I don't run up a huge bill. So, I waited not knowing what was coming through that door. I changed into a purple sports bra with boyshorts and paced the room, the nerves overtaking me. Maybe this was all a cruel joke and I'd be wrestling Betty White. When the door finally opened, Jennifer Lawrence walked in, albeit in a disguise it seemed like. Hoodie, sunglasses, pants, that type of stuff. Katniss freaking Everdeen, an Oscar winner.

{alt}
"You're not the type of person who I expected to be doing this." Lawrence said.

"Growing up, I wanted to be Wonder Woman. That didn't happen, so I did this." I responded.

"So, is this a no rules type of thing?" She asked.

"Here are my rules: No strikes mostly so I don't mess up your pretty face, nothing to the belly. Nothing sexual, no fondling, groping, oil checking or any of that stuff. Most of all, if either us wants out, then we end it. First one to score a knockout wins. Is that good?"

She nodded and went off to change, while I moved some furniture around to set-up an arena. She came back dressed modestly, a sports bra with workout shorts and ankle socks. She joked about me expecting her to be dressed much more risque as we entered the area. We did a quick handshake as we faced off. We circled around each-other at first for about ten seconds. We finally locked up in a basic collar-elbow tie up and she's pretty strong. I got behind her in a body-lock of sorts.

In a smart move on her end, she reached for leg to get me off-balanced and we fell to the floor. A tangled mess of human flesh occurred and I ended up on the bad end.

I was trapped in a body scissors as a grin appeared on her face.  Lawrence seemed to enjoy squeezing my visible muffin top as I tried to escape. I was in a good amount of pain as I panicked. I didn't want to go out on the first move. I grabbed a hold of her ankle and began cranking on it as hard as I could. She yelped and released the hold to my surprise.

Unfortunately, she was already making her next move and I found myself on my back. She was on-top of me and two thoughts went through my head. First, Lawrence was gorgeous as I stared into her eyes. Two, close your legs to prevent a grapevine. Unfortunately, my brain was more concerned with number one, as I ended up in a grapevine.

Great job brain.

A glimmer of light was that it wasn't a very good grapevine and I got free. I managed to reverse it...right back into a body scissors. The trash talk was starting on her end: "I thought you were good at this?" came out of her mouth. Lawrence was tugging on my long hair as I regretted putting it into a ponytail before the match. I needed something to get some offense going. I raised my fist and screamed:

"I HATED THE BILL ENGVALL SHOW!"

I brought my fist down making it look like I was aiming for her stomach, but it was a bluff. I felt a release of the hold and quickly got out and rolled her onto Lawrence's toned stomach. I then wrapped my arms around her stomach and started squeezing.

She started groaning in pain. I held onto the hold even as she tried rolling onto her side. I'll admit that I let up a bit so that she could get up back up standing. I then lifted her high in the air and then back down. A pro tip for all the guys, if you ever get a girl in a bearhug, do a reverse one. Those boobs will distract you and that'll be the downfall for you.

I dragged her down to her knees again, but the little scamp managed to sneak her arms into the lock. She slowly but surely worked her way out of the hold, but I was ready. I quickly transitioned to a headlock, and turned her over to her side.

"I thought you were supposed to good at this?" I said, full of cockiness. This was a great feeling having the Oscar winner on the ropes and I stopped paying attention to her. What I didn't notice was her leg coming up. Once it was near my face, she raised her other leg up and trapped me in a head scissors. I was impressed with how quick she locked me in the hold as I cursed myself for being cocky.

I was in a crap ton of pain now, as Lawrence hooked my good arm to prevent me from doing anything. That damn smile was back, she grabbed my hair and did the District 12 sign. I stared daggers into her eyes and Lawrence responded by making a pouting face in a move of mockery. Lawrence even mockingly tapped my stomach a few times. Darkness was coming, but Jennifer wasn't letting it come that easy.

She let go and saw that I was pretty much toast. "Now it's time to have some with you, darkness ain't coming for a while." As she looked down at me, I tried to grab her leg, but she kicked it away. I rolled over onto my back as she stood over me. I began to rise when suddenly, she dropped all her weight onto my back. I let out a hellacious scream and to make matters worse, she followed me down as she was now sitting on my back. Lawrence was taking her time as she occasionally put pressure on my aching back as grabbed a handful of hair. "You still with us" Lawrence asked sarcastically.

Lawrence grabbed my arms in a full nelson and fear began to wash over me. A full nelson camel clutch is a brutal move with absolutely no escape. She began to crank back as I began to scream. The screams seemed to make her crank harder and now she was cranking, then bringing me down and cranking again. The good news was that my back cracked but that was about it for good news. I considered giving up but the pride in me refused to give up and thought I could make a comeback with the right move. Hey, I see my old friend darkness arriving and gave up on any hope of a comeback.

As she had me cranked up, she just let go of the hold. She got down to eye-level with me.

"It isn't over by a long shot, in-fact I saw something that I wanna try out. Looked brutal when I saw it. Is it that okay with you?"

Random gibberish on my end.

She once again stood over me and placed her foot on the middle of my back. She grabbed my arms in put me in a standing surfboard, more pain and anguish on my end. After what felt like an eternity, she just released the hold. She finally let my get back up to one knee.

"You just won't go down, will you?" She asked, almost astounded that I was surviving.

"Nope" It was all I could really say.

She looked at her phone which was near our area and looked back at me. She clapped her hands as she "Well, this has been really fun, but it's time to put you out now." She walked over to me. I was sapped of energy.

She grabbed me by my hair and pushed my head to the side. She raised her hand and looked down at me. "They want me to do the new Austin Powers film, so I watched the films and saw him do this." She brought her hand and I mustered all my energy to block it. No can do. It was a precision blow to the side of my neck. She then brought my head to the chopped side and did the same with her other hand.

Darkness.

Crap.

She let go as I just fell forward, embracing the darkness, my ass up in the air and Lawrence placed her foot on it and flexed for a moment, signifying her dominant victory. From what my boss told me, she rolled me over and put her foot on my chest and took a victory selfie. At-least I had the hotel room for the rest of the night.

The end.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber(ette)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 03:33:42 AM »
Jobbers have it tough. That was a good read, especially the beating she took from Jennifer Lawrence. Thanks for posting.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 05:37:57 AM »
Great read. I usually find the celebrity section to be pretty worthless, but this was awesome.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline gameking

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 05:23:24 AM »
Friday afternoon, lunch time.

In the days following my "debut" against Jennifer Lawrence, I came to the conclusion that I needed to take things seriously.  Lawrence was thrilled by the experienced and I was thrilled at the idea of facing her again. I had been used to the relaxed atmosphere of video shoots and it showed in my performance. I was winded early and wasn't nearly as aggressive as I should be in a situation like this. My back was killing me the day after but it didn't hurt as my pride and a to a certain extent...my ego. Lawrence placing her foot on my ass and taking a selfie while the pool of drool that formed on the carpet killed my pride. Lawrence's subtle taunts hurt my ego and being so thoroughly thrashed I knew I had to get in better shape for these matches. However, the boss offered to buy me In-N-Out Burger for lunch and I can never and I mean never turn that down.

"I want a rematch," I told Tori.

Tori looked up from her lunch with a confused look on her face.

"A rematch?" She asked looking at me like I had just said something extremely stupid.

"I had her!" I said confidently.

"A rematch with an Oscar winning actress? The same one whom according to what you said did the following to you: Body scissors, grapevine, body scissors, head scissors, full nelson camel clutch, standing surfboard and two karate chops," She said.

"Well, when you say it that way, it doesn’t sound very competitive. Plus, she took a victory pose selfie. She’s probably going to tell all her friends about that and they’re going to do that to me now. Tell her, I’ll face an opponent of her choice. Amy Adams or Natalie Dormer preferably," I said.

"No. Anyways, I got you booked for a session tonight," Tori stated.

"My birthdays coming up," I countered.

"Your birthday is in May," She responded.

"Still coming up. Considering last year, your gift to me was a broken arm, I think you can do better. I’m thinking and I’m just spit-balling here, you and me one-on-one," I raised my eyebrows up after that last part. I had seen some of Tori's matches before her retirement in 2007 and I enjoyed her work. The black one-piece swimsuit, the heel move-set and the general "I will hurt you and hurt you bad" attitude made her matches the best.

Tori just stared at me, almost like she wanted me to continue.

"I know you still have that black one-piece you wore back when you were...I forgot what was your nickname for mixed videos? The Widowermaker?" I asked.

"Widowmaker, Widowermaker when I'd film female vs female videos," She stated correcting me.

"I thought that was Barry Windham?" I asked.

"It was," She stated.

"My knowledge of short-lived Barry Windham gimmicks isn't as a good as it used to be," I stated with a smile.

"So, who do I have to honor facing first this weekend?" I asked.

"You got a musician this weekend. You should enjoy this one," Torisaid as she shoved over a manila folder my way.

I opened it and hot damn one of my dream bouts: Katy Perry, and this is going to be fun.

"Think about it what I said. We could rent a camera set up a location and do it on our own. Poster on forums still talk about you and want to see you return." I tried to do the Ali Shuffle as I left, which made her smile. Probably because it was absolutely awful.

"Do me a favor kid, don't get yourself knocked out again. I know you have pride but I don't want this to be an occurring theme in your matches. There is nothing wrong with tapping out if you can't find mount a comeback," Tori said with a hint of concern in my voice. I agreed with her and realized that I needed to put my health first over my pride.

So I hopped into my car with my bag and drove to yet another hotel. Along the way each bump felt like a knife in my back. Thank you Miss Lawrence and I want a rematch for some reason. Why? That selfie. I arrived, showered, set up shop and waited. I changed in my shorts and sports bra and warmed up by stretching. Lo and behold, Miss Perry arrived with a quizzical look on her face. If you walked into a hotel room with and the first thing you saw was a girl in bra/panties, you're reaction would be the same. The same wardrobe that Lawrence had, the "I'm a celebrity trying to be incognito look."

{alt}{alt}

"I know I’m not The Rock or even The Brooklyn Brawler, but I’m the next best thing,"I said.

"Are you any good at this?" She asked.

"Well, I can guarantee that you’ll for about that Swift girl by the end of this," I said.

Then I noticed her nails, which were sharper than hell. I reached into my bag and tossed her my clippers. They bounced off her and fell to the floor.

"What are these for?" She asked.

"This nails are super sharp, so please cut them before we start." I demanded.

"I usually have a manicurist do them," She stated.

"And I like to not have my face look like I slept with an angry cat," I responded.

She huffed and headed to the bathroom. When she came out, she was ready to go. Even though she was told to wear athletic attire, she was wearing black panties with a black bra that accentuated her breasts.

"Who made that sports bra, Frederick's of Gold’s Gym?" I asked.

"All I could find," She stated and looked down to the ground right away.

BULLSHIT, I thought. Use her well known rack to distract me and beat me. I said what the hell in my mind and walked into the pseudo ring area. She followed me in and had two thoughts going in my head: Keep your eyes up at head level at all times and don't get distracted. She reached her hands out as I stood there puzzled. Even as a female, I couldn't ignore those mammies.
"C'mon, how about a test of strength?" She asked me.

I know it's a trap, but I go for it. I keep my distance at first, but she already had a plan. She got as close to me as possible, chest-to-massive chest. Well, my 32A's were dwarfed by Perry's legendary 32D's. I had my one thought blasting on repeat as loud as possible, but I had to peak. They looked good.

And now I'm on my back. As I was looking down, she tripped my leg out from underneath and was now on top of me. She had my hands locked in and she got a grapevine locked in, until like my previous opponent, she had it in tight.

"Tonight, I'm going to pretend you're Taylor Swift and I'm going to take out my frustrations on you" She asked.

She spread my legs even more, pain began flowing in. Those stretches did little to help you as I thanked Christ that I wasn't being booked against Karen Gillan but I did see her name on a list of potential clients. That's going to be a bad one. I began an attempt to power my way out, but then I forgot that while my boss ate a salad for lunch, I had In-n-Out. Finally, after much effort, I got my hands free and went to move: Bearhug. I began squeezing, even though you can't do much off your back but it accomplished what I needed: Get me the heck out of that move. It was a loose hug, she got out rather easily, but I was to my feet.  Back on our feet and hot damn she was aggressive. I duck under a wild charge and got my hands around her waist. She tried to grab my hands, which is what I was hoping for. I grabbed her arm in a basic hammerlock, which made me feel like I had an old time mustache.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Of fucking course it hurts!" She screamed. She waved her other arm around near my head, so I dragged it to the ground.

I felt her wiggling out, so I placed that arm in-between my legs and I put her other arm behind my other and wrenched back. The Rings of Saturn and my second pro wrestling reference today. I had Perry trapped in the hold as she desperately tried to escape and kicked the floor in frustration. She was not liking it one bit, so I decided to bust out some trash talk.

"Since, I got you here, I'm trying to be a singer. I heard this song on the radio today, kind of catchy, so I'm gonna sing it." I said as I cranked back on the hold.

♬“Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you’ve done, cause baby, now we got bad blood.

Perry screamed as I upped the pressure on the hold.

"I'm no Liberace, but I'm not that bad." I said.

I guess that angered her since she broke out of the hold. Luckily, I still had her other arm trapped and tried for a Crippler Crossface. I had it in, but I'll be honest in saying that I was wearing myself out by cranking back so hard. Unfortunately my trap on her arm had loosened and she got out. We were back to the feet and she was looking pissed. Gotta poke the bear.

"Who did that song?" I asked, knowing the actual answer.

"TAYLOR GODDAMN SWIFT!" She screamed and charged at me, and I locked her in a bear hug. I began squeezing with all I could and should have noticed the fact that I had her off the ground. What I did noticed was that chestof hers pressed against my chest. Once again I got a look-see and she actually tried to smother me while in the hug.

It was working, but it was a distraction as she wrapped her legs around my stomach and scissored me. I managed to get my head out, even though it was glorious. The pain was starting to seep in, especially considering that I was standing and couldn't find a way out. I felt my knees starting to go, so I maneuvered her over to the couch and pretty much slammed her down on it. On the floor, I pulled her into a scissors of my own, which really wasn't painful apparently, nor really tight. She got out after a bit and was back on top of me. I was starting to wear out at this point, so I needed to pull a rabbit out of my hat.

No rabbit was available, so I turned over onto my back, a defeatist move at best. It was one dumb ass decision as we faced off once again, my gas tank running on empty. I sloppily came at her and Perry sidestepped me with ease as she grabbed a handful of my shorts pushed me forward and drove her forearm right into my back. I howled in pain as Perry let go as I stumbled forward, Perry smelling the proverbial blood in the water as I dropped to my knees. The pain was so sudden and intense that tears had welled up in my eyes. Perry kicked me to the floor with a wicked smile on her face. I managed to get up to all fours, and it seemed like she wanted that to happen. Perry grabbed me and put me in a dragon sleeper/body scissors combo. I had Dan Severn's theme running through my head as she cranked on the combo. My sides were being squeezed dry as I groaned in pain as she wrenched back on my neck. Perry let go of the hold and pushed me off her as I nearly passed out in the hold, damning myself for refusing to submit.

"All right, I'm getting bored, so I'm going to end this pretty fast." She stated confidently.

She rolled me over onto the my back and sat on my back. She placed my arms across my throat and began to choke me out. She then cranked it up, turning it into a camel clutch, cranking as hard as I could on my back, while choking me out. It wasn't long before I embraced the darkness and passed out. She dropped me, changed and left. She actually wrote a note thanking me for relieving some of her stress.

At least she didn't take a damn selfie.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 05:26:46 AM by gameking »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 03:16:25 AM »
Another great episode. I'm enjoying this little series.

Offline gameking

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 03:20:12 AM »

Why didn't I want to fight Jaimie Alexander you might ask? Well...for one she's leggy. Leggy means long legs which means that every time this goes to the ground: Scissors. Or god forbid and knowing what Dennings talked about an armbar would mean that my arms might be out of distance from manipulation of the ankles. Plus, she was an amateur wrestler and not like it was in some state..it was TEXAS! And she was good, too. My amateur wrestling days ended when I realized that hitting somebody with a stool was a DQ...and possible arrest. Plus, this stipulation that was conceived which was two out of three falls under stripe rules. I'm starting to believe what I said when I talked about Vince Russo being an omnipotent being screwing with my life. At least we were doing this in a hotel and not a ring/dingy gym room that ever SheFights wouldn't shoot in. FREE HOTEL ROOM!

So, I decided to go for some mind games and bought a special Wonder Woman shirt just for this match. A lot of people wanted her for the role and I thought a little mind games might work. It didn't. As I stood in-front of her, wearing my shirt proud. It did not work, she even had a good chuckle. You know how much that shirt cost? A shit ton.

CUE THE NON-EXISTENT BELL RINGING! Or fall one.

Ah well, the match start and I found myself on the ground almost right when she got me in a waist-lock and dropped all her weight to the floor. I got myself back to the feet and she then promptly dropped her weight again. I then found myself flattened out and placed in a half nelson, which is her best move. Since I found out about it and watched a thirty second Youtube video and actually escaped the hold. I tried to go for a front face lock but she got her head out almost right away. I was then promptly taken down again by a low ankle take down. I actually locked in a quick scissors but she quickly broke out of the move by grabbing the back of my neck and cranking up on it. That move hurts like hell by the way and a way to break a scissor fast. Still controlling my head by the way, she snared me into a front face lock on my knees. Just as I got to my knees, bam she switched out to the goddamn hammerlock.

Yeah, I seriously need to learn some form of defense for that.

I tried to maneuver myself towards the couch and got one foot on it. I rocked back and forth thinking that I could quickly use momentum and force my way out. How? I don't know how but it didn't work, as after the rocking, I found myself off balance and back on my stomach. Alexander, keeping hold on the arm transitioned to where her knees were facing me and I saw way too many Pride matches to feel good about this. She let go only to place those legs around my in a scissors, figure four to be exact. Being flattened out didn't help and neither did her pushing her upward ankle back to add pressure. I seriously thought of bombing the first fall right there, but it was too quick and I wasn't doing bad in my mind. I was actually working towards gaining a base and was beginning to push up and went tumbling over.

Great you might say, but she had the figure four head scissors still locked in by the way. Once again, I was finding my way out but she was smart and let go. As she was getting to her feet, I actually managed to snare a quick take down, grabbed her leg and got back to my feet. I dropped down for some type of leg lock and did I tell you that I have zero submission wrestling training at all? She promptly rolled out and I found myself on my stomach. She was on top of me and I thought she was going for a choke, her arms were closing in around my throat. So I tried to buck off her and it was a bait and switch. No choke, but a body lock was latched in around the stomach and I was flattened back out. To make matters indefinitely worse, she threw in a little camel clutch action and I knew that it was time to to tap. I had effectively bombed the first fall with that tap. I surrendered my cheap pair of socks, which she promptly rolled into a ball and threw at me.

Fall One: Alexander

"Did you bomb the fall?"

"I may or may not have."

"Damn, that was my plan."

"Great minds think a like I guess."

My plan was simple, circle around and try to get her to do something stupid. That's what the plan was in my mind, however my* guts took over and charged right in. What she did was simple, just duck under and take me right down to the ground. Yeah, not great at all, but I was against the couch so I had a way to get back up. I actually worked my way to a sitting position on the couch and managed to escape. I was standing on the couch like I was on gool when she actually got onto the couch. Wow, I'm fighting on a couch and of course I was put on my back when I charged into a take down. This actually worked because I simply slid off the couch, but she got a hold of my arm and head. So yeah, I was hanging off my couch by my bad arm and head which was now in armbar/head Oh yeah, and that whole leggy thing came into play here. I began trying to undo the ankles and couldn't reach so I began to try get my hand between the thighs and I hope of escape until she got a hold of that hand and I was routinely fucked. In the good news section which wasn't much at this point, I wasn't hanging off by the arm but facing the person inflicting said pain but still on my knees.

"So, how are you doing?"

"In pain, lots and lots of pain."

"Aww, too bad."

Well, I had some bad news for her, as I was actually mounting some type of move! I was actually able to get my arms free which doesn't seem like much, but progress people. In a fight in which I've been taken down repeatedly, I'll take getting a limb or two out. You know what? I actually got out and she might have been shocked. Once again, guts ruled over brains and I dove at her...to only eat a whole bunch of couch. She then simply grabbed me in a choke and fell backwards which can induce vomiting if done properly. It wasn't a tight choke but just enough to make me uncomfortable at this point. Hell, the thought of this match had made me uncomfortable in the first place. so this was no different. Luckily enough, she hadn't trapped my legs so I was to swing them to turn over to all fours. I was then able to slip off and get my hands around her waist!

HOLY SHIT, AN ACTUAL DOMINANT POSITION!

I knew it couldn't last so I quickly thought of a movie and I decided to work over the legs a bit. I managed to flatten her out and grab a hold of her calf and twine mine together for a Calf Killer. The move hurts since your bending their calf over your and I modified it a bit by pushing her ankle back a bit, adding to the pressure. I honestly thought I had something here until she got her around my goozle and started choking me. Since both of my hands are used to keep hold of the calve, I had to let go of the hold, but Alexander didn't in fact she used to maneuver to mount with the choke still on. Holy shit, I might actually die considering that I was being strangled. I was finally able to get her hands and what did ya know, she had a grapevine in. Did you notice that these girls have the same type of moves? Pretty lazy if you ask me.

The move hurt but she made one mistake and I already had my counter in, a bearhug. With do thanks to the Sleeperkid for that one and I had my hands gripped together. This was more of a war of attrition than the fast paced sprint that I expected it to be. Oh well, the hug did what it meant to do and her legs slipped out from behind mine and I rolled her over to her back. When I stupidly went to get my arms out, she got her legs up and tried to snare an armbar in, but I had my hands together so I was safe. There I was, on my knees trying to keep my hands together and I got my arms out and around one of her legs. I flipped her over and latched in a single leg crab, pushing back as hard as I could trying to get a tap. I thought I had it in tight, but there she was almost getting out of the hold. Finally, she knocked me off balance and I fell to the floor but I still had a hold of one leg and got a hold of another while on my back. I slowly rose up and tried to flip her back over, but she knew what was coming and blocked it. I tried again, but she did the same thing and so on. Finally after faking her out I finally got her over for a Boston Crab but with my knee on her neck. I put all my energy into hold, just trying to get a tap out from her. Finally, I felt her hand tap against my calve and let go. I was exhausted, I gassed myself out putting so much effort into the hold that I knew that I'd have to finish fast or be finished. She took off her pants (Pink briefs) and while hot, I was more focused on trying to gain composure on my knees.

Winner of fall two: Me

"So, you tired yourself out a bit with that last hold little lady?"

"A bit, can I sell the pants on eBay? I have student loans to pay off."

I didn't get an answer as she came right me and grabbed me into a bear hug, which I did not see coming honestly. With the both us on our knees it was tough to escape, tougher considering she had my arms trapped too. She was squeezing quite hard, I heard my back crack and not in a good way. If you notice, I try not to scream since it shows that your opponent that they're dominating, something that I do not want to show. It's the old Walter Payton theory, don't show them that they hurt you. I wasn't close to passing out, but breathing was becoming difficult. She finally just let me go, and I knew what was coming next. Time for a whooping. She rose almost looking down on me and I rose like an idiot walking into slaughter. I actually charged at her throwing a wild punch almost but she duck under, picked me up like it was nothing and dropped me right across her knee. She didn't even do the traditional hold, I was just draped across her knee and was pushed me off slowly. Everybody knows about the back, hell everybody knows about the arm (Thanks Steph!) and this was bad.

Back to my feet and she came right at me and I actually back away and found myself against a wall. She pounced at me and I moved and got a waistlock in. Just like that she broke it like it was nothing and I felt the slow sound of my spirit breaking. She got in one of her own, lifted me up in the air and slammed me to the floor. She then maneuvered her head underneath my arm and locked in some weird crossface that hurt much worse than I thought. Some Gargano guy does the move, but it frigging hurts. I wasn't tapping or screaming so I guess that it wasn't enough for her so she let go of the hold.

"I'm gonna try something new, you mind?"

No response on my end unless you count groaning.

"I take that a yes."

She laid across my shoulders with one arm locked in a figure four and hooked my bad arm. This was new, a weird Ashi-Gatame almost. It got worse as she wrenched back as hard as she could repeatedly and yes, I did finally scream a bit. Not tapping, couldn't tap so I'd have to verbally tap out. It got worse, could you actually believe that? She placed her free arm around my throat and clasped it with the other arm and began to choke the absolute life out of me. With not escape, I verbally tapped. Being the classy lady she was, she actually let go almost right away as I laid on the floor huffing and puffing. I surrendered my Wonder Woman shirt and she took her pants back and helped me up. Hell, she even took a picture with me, her thumbs up and me with my head down. I actually wanted a rematch.

Yeah, I'm kind of stupid in that way.

Epilogue

Monday

I was coming home from picking up some grub and I was looking forward to watching Raw. The door was unlocked and I hoped that my cats didn't get out. I walked in, didn't notice Miss Lawrence sitting on my couch petting my cat. I walked straight to the kitchen dropped my food on the table and walked back into the living room.

"Dammit, are you Knighfalling me?" I asked.

"What the hell is Knigtfalling mean?" She asked.

"When Bane broke Batman's back, he had all the other villains wear him out and beat him to a pulp when he wore out. I just got my ass kicked twice in a few days." I said.

"Well, I'm not exactly happy that you and your boss expressed interest in you facing me again. I'm interested, and I'm willing to do it under one condition. You actually have to beat somebody that I get to pick. If you win which I highly doubt, you get your rematch. Sounds good?"" She asked.

"You got yourself a deal!" I stated.

She began to leave when she told me there was a gift on the couch for me. I opened it and it was a nice 8x10 framed photo of the selfie. I looked at my cat who sold out for quick pets.

"Judas." I said

The cat ignored me and kept licking himself

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 09:22:25 PM »
I love this series.

Offline gameking

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:42:58 PM »
(OOC: Nice to see that I'm developing a little following with this series)

Lawrence picked Emma Watson for me to face.

I walked into the rather spacious gymnasium, got changed into new gear: black grappling shorts and a rash guard. I thought that maybe a new wardrobe would help my confidence. I walked into the room Watson had reserved and already found her waiting and she was wearing almost the same thing, pink for the guard and black for the shorts. Sorry pervs, no thong or anything like that.

"I'll say this, I definitely look better."

"Right, mate. Any special rules? How about a little no holds barreda ction."

"Sorry Hermione, we're keeping this clean. You're welcome to pursue any type of tactic to win...and I am allowed to do the same thing. The only exception is shots to the face, which are banned for protection. Submissions, and strikes to the body are legal, you or I can tap out any time to end this, or it ends in a knockout."

I did notice that one of the walls was essentially a giant mirror.

"I presume the wall with the giant mirror is intentional right?"

"I'm gonna knock you out and I'm gonna make you watch me as I do it. Lawrence offered me a pretty penny to finish you off that way."

Alright, this muggle is dead.

We also agreed that if the fight reached the mirrored wall, we would reset position in the middle of the mat. Don't want this turning into a death match.

We got into a traditional grappling face-off and I rushed Watson and put her against the wall. I had Watson against the wall, she was squirming about, trying to figure out her next move. Sh got her arms wrapped around my neck for a guillotine, but I quickly got out of the hold and backed off. We once again returned to the center of the mats and I again rushed her and placed her against the wall. This time, I had double under-hooks and tripped Watson to the ground. I could her a grunt as her back hit the thin mat. Automatically, her legs shot around my waist for a scissors, but I quickly shot up and walked away from Watson. I turned around and had a shit-eating grin on my face.

I could see Watson sitting up, miffed that I had taken her down with ease. Her hair was over her eyes and she blew at it, frustrated. I made the decision to walk over to her and offer my hand to help her up. In what can only be proof that English actresses are much nicer than their American counterparts, she accepted it and you know....didn't hit me.* We once again walked to the middle of the mats and faced off again. This time, Watson shot in on my right leg and got me to the ground with a single leg take down. I half-ass closed my legs, but what happened next shocked me. Watson hit me with an open hand slap to the face. I was genuinely confused until Watson stood up and walked away. When she turned around, she too had a shit-eating grin on her face. I got up myself (So much for my early theory about English actresses) and the moment Watson approached me, she quickly tried a double leg takedown, but I sprawled and I landed on her upper back of Watson. With a near dominant position, I quickly transitioned and got my arms locked in around her waist. Watson threw some elbows at my grip, trying to get out of her precarious position.

With all my strength, I lifted Watson off the ground and slammed her back down to the mat a foot away. Watson's head hit the mat with a *THUNK*, so I decided to get a little squeezing in around the petite waist.Watson began working on getting to a decent base by rolling around and at least trying to move into a sitting position. I have to give her credit, I upped the squeezing but she kept working and moved to a seated position. What she did next however, was smart. She grabbed me pinkie and twisted it outwards in an attempt to break the grip or break my pinkie. Eventually, the pain became unbearable and I let go of the grip. I thought about tending to the pinkie, but I knew Watson would try something and actually jumped on my back for a sleeper-hold and dragged me to the ground, with a scissors locked in for good measure. The scissors wasn't super tight, so I began to work on getting the sleeper loosened. That was tight. Finally, I was able to get the sleeper off me and was able to turn my body and was facing Watson. That's went I felt the scissors tighten in the dreaded figure-four, a brutal hold

"Trapped you, mate."

I'm in-between Hermione Granger's legs....this is every perverted Potter fans dream!

I decided to reciprocate to the slap earlier with an open hand slap to the chest that caused a loud echo throughout the room. It stung because I saw Watson cringe and she automatically got control of my hands. It lacked the "OH MY GOD, SHE IS CRACKING MY SPINE WITH HER LEGS" level of pain, so it gave me a chance to work a reversal. I was laying flat on Watson's body, so I got my knees to a kneeling position and began to push forward, finally getting Watson to let go of my hands. I managed to clasp both hands behind her head and moving it upwards towards the chest. It's an old MMA move, the can opener and I happened to know how to apply it for max pain. Finally, I felt the pressure from around my stomach relax as Watson grunted as I kept the hold on. I got back up and once again offered my hand to Watson and right when she grabbed my hand, she launched her heel straight into my stomach. I was already bent over but the pain was still rather bad and this gave Watson ample time to set up her next move. I tried to clinch up with Watson out of extinct more than anything, and she managed to get a few good shots to the gut in. I blocked one or two of them with my hip as I shot in for a takedown and was stuffed by Watson, who dished out a few kidney punches. She went to throw a knee, but I caught it at the last second.

I fully extended the leg out, kicked the other one out from underneath her, putting her on the ground. I had a hold of one leg and I quickly turned Watson onto her stomach, crossed her legs and stuck mine in and leaned back. This might cause minimal pain, even more when I managed to lock my arm around her throat and clasped my hands together for a Muta Lock, even bridging for the hold. I could hear Watson grunting and groan because of the pressure on her throat, trying to get the submission victory. Once again, a desperate Watson reached into her bag of tricks and went for the the eyes as she raked them repeated.After numerous rakes, I finally let go of the hold as I checked my eyes to see if I could see. I managed to keep Watson on my stomach as I mounted her (That sounds awful) and locked in a basic hammerlock, but I wrenched the arm up as high as I could. Watson was squirming and her legs were kicking the floor, so I decided to up the arm pain by reaching into his own bag of tricks. I moved to Watson's left side, pinned it between his legs and then lifted the arm he'd work over up and hooked it. It was The Rings of Saturn, a move that is inescapable if used properly. I had the move locked in tight as Watson began to scream out in pain, as Watson did all she could to escape. Finally, I made a mistake and stretched her a big high and she rolled over. While I still had one arm trapped, Watson was able to slide it out and moved into a mounted position. She tried going for a kimura, but I was able to block it, frustrating her along the way. I was able to roll over onto my stomach and then I realized that it was a bad fricking idea. She could go with the body-lock that made me pass out or something worse. If that even exists. It does. Watson quickly moved into a figure four head scissors on her side, trapped my arm in-between her legs and manipulated me onto flaying around like a fish, flopping around from being on my side to flat on my stomach and held down my free arm. The pain was awful, bordering on excruciating when she would move her hips forward, thus forcing my head and neck forward. She also threw in the occasional punch to the gut and to my hip when I would try and block it. I was desperate for an escape and I actually stumbled onto one miraculously.

The next time, she brought me forward, I was able to get my trapped hand free and I PUNCHED HER IN THE TEMPLE! I broke my rules, but then again, she raked my eyes like five times, so fuck it. She quickly let go of the hold and rolled over to check her precious face as I rubbed my neck. I approached her, and she threw a wicked elbow to the liver that put me down. Bas Rutten would be happy, I am not though as my liver is in worse pain than 50 center beer and wings night. I gotta feeling the gloves are coming off and the whole respectful grappling part of the day is gone. Watson spread my legs apart and straight up stomped me in the crotch and grinded the heel much to my dismay. Watson smiled as she stepped back as I curled into a ball, tears welling up in my eyes. Watson showed some class and restraint and giving me time to get up as I saw her put hers fists up, and I did the same. The air in the room changed, gone was the feel of a traditional wrestling match and now it felt like a fistfight was coming.

This is a new feeling

Watson threw a quick jab that I parried at my face and then I realized the rules had been thrown out the window. I tried to counter with a punch of my arm, but she caught my arm and hooked it, fully extending it out. Watson threw a few quick shots to the stomach, each one driving the air out of my stomach. These were little shots, as I noticed she wasn't exactly a heavy hitter. Still, the little shots do the damage over time and she launched two punches to the chest as I realized I was trapped. I kicked her leg out from underneath her and she tumbled to the ground, as did I. I dropped a thunderous punch to the stomach as her legs kicked up in the air and she moaned in pain. I brought down two or three punches from the same angle as she grunted with each blow. I dropped one more but Watson quickly rolled out of the way. We both up and engaged in a tight clinch as Watson threw a wicked knee and grabbing a hold of my rash guard and threw three wicked knees that to my gut, followed by a brutal one right to the jaw. She followed up with another as I was manipulated against the wall. Watson let go as I less than gracefully stumbled against the wall. Watson stood before me, cracking her knuckles.

First it was a left jab when I came at her, it put me against the wall again. She followed that up with a left cross, followed by a right hook as I tried to block the shots, but they were connecting right on the button. A left uppercut snapped my head backwards, leaving my face open by a brutal and what should have been fight ending right hook. I was still standing by some miracle, punch drunk even, so Watson grabbed my head in a Thai clinch. She reared back with a brutal knee to the head followed by one to the gut, another one to the gut and finally one last shot to the head. She let go as I crumpled to the floor. My jaw was stinging from the barrage of knees and punches and this would put me down. I saw Watson rearing back that knee and blew a goodnight kiss and threw the knee at my head.

I dodged it just barely.

Her knee crashed against the hard wood wall as I saw her limping as I tackled her to the ground and locked in a knee bar, hyper-extending it as far as I could. I could Watson scream out in pain as she scrambled to find a way out. She threw a series of punches at the small of my back trying to inflict pain, but I was running on adrenaline. I was hoping to hear the sweet sound of hand tapping mat, but I was disappointed when she was still squirming. I didn't know that her gym bag was in a reach as she got a hold of her belt and she lashed my back about seven times before the pain was so great that I let go. Watson got up and lashed my back a few more times before dropping the belt. Note to self, make sure the rematch is a White Castle of Fear Match. Watson crawled onto my back and managed to lock her legs in for the body lock. She locked in precisely with the hips pressed forward and I was screaming in pain. I remembered hearing a theory that escape would be impossible against somebody like Karen Gillan because of her height. Tori suggested that if I could get my arms between my legs and began to push onto my side, I could buck her off. Tori also said that if the both of us were sweaty, I could end up flat on my back, still screwed. I could still buck her off, but I'd have little time to get free. Well, I managed to get hands between her legs and managed to get to my side, but the fact that we were both sweaty resulted in me flat on my back. Watson had put her hand out to stop from falling over and reapplied the bodylock, albeit not as painful. I also realized that me being flat on my back and trapped was also not good. Watson just as easily punch me out from this position, but she leaned forward and...

Licked me?

While it was thoroughly erotic, dried saliva is weird and then she slapped me in the face. Then licked the other side of my face. Then slapped me in that side of the face. Rinse. Repeat. Humiliation. This is how it ends, doesn't it? Just seal my fate with a punch to the fa....

Just hit her in the stomach dummy.

I did that and while it affected her, I could see that it didn't help my plight. So, I hit her again and I could feel the grip loosen. Finally, a rocket launcher of a third one finally resulted in Watson stumbling my right side, opening her legs for me to escape. I tried to escape but Watson pulled me down and locked me in a frigging gogoplata of all things!! I didn't know that Hogwarts taught BJJ...I'm sure there's a story written about Hermione using BJJ on Ron and Harry in some dark corner of the internet. I had my hand in the air, signaling that I was considering tapping out but I couldn't bring myself to submit. Instead, I balled my right hand into a fist and started throwing little punches to the chest with with my left hand. The shots had little power but it was enough to break the hold and I just started to punch at her while I was on my my knees. I got on top of her and I put all my weight on top of her, and started to punch away at the stomach and chest with everything I could. I could hear her groan as she covered up completely as I was not on my knees hitting her and eventually I stood and just threw punches at her side and anywhere, trying to connect with a heavy shot. It was like the frustration from the last three fights was finally released with these punches, almost like it was my JOBBERETE SMASH moment. The sound of punches hitting flesh filled the room as I stood up and quickly fell to the ground, like I had expended all my energy. I stumbled over the wall to keep myself up I saw Watson crawl over to the mirror as we both locked eyes when she got to a sitting position.

I nodded my head, she nodded her head in return.

After fifty five minutes of what could be described a war, the fight was hopefully reaching it's climax.

We both came out of our respective areas like two boxers in the final round. We were both exhausted with Watson's hair disheveled, both of our guards were covered in sweat, both of us breathing heavily. We both threw tepid jabs that dodged easily. I shot in for a takedown with everything I had left, but Watson dodged it and I went crashing shoulder first into the mirrored wall. It didn't hurt, but I was hoping to reset, but Watson was aggressive. I was holding my shoulder in pain as Watson grab my hair and drove my head straight into the mirror full force. It caused a small crack in the mirror and luckily, there was no blood loss. Watson grabbed my head and again, rammed it into the mirror again, causing the crack to grow. After a third one, I fell backwards to the floor, out of it, my head screaming in pain. I can't blame her, the rules had been thrown out the window a long time ago and it was about the victory at this point. Watson stood over me and just as she promised, I was going to witness myself being knocked out and humiliatingly enough, it was a foot on the throat. I squirmed as her foot was brought down upon my throat, causing intense pressure as my legs flailed in the air. My hands tried to lift it off, but it gave Watson the incentive to up the pressure. I was out of time, and I was out of ideas....

So I hit her in the vagina.

I could see her eyes well up with tears as her foot immediately left my throat. She stumbled a bit and then fell backwards to the mat, holding her nether regions in pain. I felt guilty, but I knew that with the mirror shots, she had escalated the conflict. I was still on the ground, as I slowly made it to all fours, getting up wasn't easy. I thought about approaching her, but I knew better so I waited as she crawled towards me, and I crawled towards her. We were both on our knees and it almost felt like the first one to rise would pick at the bones of the other. Watson got on one knee as I tried to will my body to meet up, but she made a mistake. She threw a wild punch that I ducked and she fell to the ground. I kind of assisted her and held her down as I sat on her back. I snagged in a full nelson and slowly got my knees off the ground. I was going for a full nelson camel clutch, the inescapable death move that I had inflicted upon me by Lawrence. I pulled back with all my might and was using whatever energy I had left in me to pull back on the hold. No funny games, so that could bring up and back down like I went through, just get the fucking tap out. I could hear her screaming and I did her the honor of making sure she wouldn't have to see this via mirror. I continued to pull with all my might for almost a full minute in a half, and I could see Watson was fighting passing out. Almost begrudgingly, I heard music to my ears:

*TAPS OUT ON MY KNEE*
*TAPS OUT ON MY KNEE*
*TAPS OUT ON MY KNEE*

I let go automatically and fell backwards and rolled out Watson. My body was in immense pain as I tried to get up. It was tough, but I finally got up as I offered my hand to Watson who slapped it away. I'd explain what happened next, but for now, I'm done talking.

Lawrence, I'm coming for you.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:44:38 PM by gameking »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 07:04:46 PM »
Pure awesomeness.

Offline gameking

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 02:53:32 PM »
The only thing I thought about in the days following the Watson fight  was getting my hands on Lawrence finally. I trained like crazy in the three weeks following the match, working on my cardio mostly. I had leaned down and while I didn't have washboard abs, I was getting there. I had a custom shirt made for the match, a black shirt with "I WANT THE WIN" in white lettering and "NOW OR NEVER" on the back. I wore it as I waited for Lawrence to arrive at the hotel room and my brunette tormentor walked in and walked straight to the bathroom. No words were exchanged, as I had my back to her as she entered. When Lawrence came out of the bathroom.....

{alt}

"Not exactly proper fight gear, Miss Lawrence," I said in a tisk tisk tone

"Don't care. I know that stupid boss of yours sent me a recommendation of what I should wear. No way in hell am I wearing a one-piece swimsuit, especially one from the 90's," Lawrence snapped back at me.

The time for talk was over as we both got into a grappling stances as we both tried to reach out, but our hands were quickly slapped away. Finally, Lawrence got out of her stance and offered her hand out for a friendly shake.

"May the best woman win." Lawrence said with a sly smile on her face.

"Damn right," I said quickly responding.

It was a friendly shake under Lawrence got a hold of my head in a Thai clinch and delivered a brutal knee, square in the gut. I momentarily fell to one knee, but Lawrence was already pulling me up, using my shirt this time. Lawrence launched another knee and out came a chorus of grunts and the release of air. A third knee was actually blocked, followed by another blocked knee, but the next one connected. Lawrence let go of me as I crumpled to the ground and went into a fetal position. She was also in possession of the Jobber's shirt, as she held it up like a trophy and quickly tossed it halfway across the room. Lawrence cockily placed her foot on the my hip, her fingers tapping the top of her knee.

"This has been really lame. You go down after a few knees to the bread basket?" Lawrence said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"You try taking a few shots in the stomach." I responded responded between coughs and trying to regain mybreath.

"Alright tough guy, give me your best shot." Lawrence responded with an astute amount of confidence,

I had a look that could be described as part "Are you serious" and part "I'm gonna punch a hole in your gut ala Kung Pow: Enter the First". It was a trepidatious rise as Miss Lawrence stood before me, hands behind her head.

"Three shots and if you can put me down, I'll give you three grand." Lawrence said.

"Deal." I responded.

I reared back and threw everything he had into a shot into the toned stomach of Miss Lawrence. I heard a grunt through gritted teeth, he was surprised. Hell, Tori taught me how to throw a wicked stomach punch, but this did nothing. I backed up and saw Lawrence nodding at him, which just pissed me off. I threw an uppercut, putting everything I had into it and it still didn't get the job done.

"You punch like a three year old." Lawrence said through somewhat labored breathing.

The labored breathing told me that I was onto something, the shots while no-sold by Lawrence had done some damage. I ran through every conceivable blow in his head, and I settled on the one shot. I reared back, faked a punch and instead a shin-lead kick to the gut of Lawrence. Lawrence let out a huge gasp of air as she was draped over my leg, gasping for air. I slid my leg out as Lawrence crumpled to the ground, flat on her back.

"You owe me three grand" I said while looking over Lawrence.

Lawrence's stomach was moving up and down at a fast pace and it was a tempting target. While I considered driving a few more blows into her stomach to prove a point, I decided on a different tactic. I reached down to Lawrence and actually put his hand out, to help her up.

I am not a smart woman, however Miss Lawrence is a smart woman.

Lawrence executed a psuedo-drop-toe-hold as I hit my head on the carpeted (More of a thin layer of carpet with cement probably) floor. Lawrence already her next move ready to go as she place her legs between my throat and clamped down a side head scissor. The legs of The Jobber flailed wildly as I slowly manipulated my left hand between her crossed ankles to relieve pressure. Finally, after much manipulation, I got my head free and right as Lawrence was ready to get up, got my arms around her gut and dragged her to the ground. I decided to keep Lawrence in that position and even obtain back side control, but lost that when he tried to mount Lawrence and she slid out. We ended up back on our feet, Lawrence bouncing back and forth. One thought raced through my head that was: Don't get distracted.

"Hey, you're not super awful at this." Lawrence said in a surprised way.

I refused to respond as he moved in against Lawrence, trying to take her back to the ground. That didn't fair so well as Lawrence managed to snag a guillotine choke.I was impressed by the move and even more impressed when Lawrence wrapped her legs my waist. The Jobber began to panic, looking for a way out and almost considered slamming her on the hard floor. That would be overkill, but he saw no other option in sight. Walking her to the couch would be damn near impossible.

"This is most definitely, going to hurt." I said.

So, I got my arms around the waist of Lawrence, lifted up and proceeded to drive her, back first into the floor. The hold had been let go, but the both fighters took some damage. I heard the sound of the wind being driven out of Lawrence, coupled with the thud of Lawrence's back hitting the carpeted floor. I  had lasted a good period of time in the choke and was wheezing, plus my head hit the floor, temporarily knocking me senseless. I could see Lawrence's back arching up and even her hands going to that area, on instinct almost.

"Goddamnit, that hurt." Lawrence said in between sounds of pain.

"I warned you." I said.

I darted towards her wildly and she ducked underneath me and got the bad arm in a hammerlock. Lawrence was essentially dragging me to the ground, cranking back on the hold when she wanted to. It was humiliation at best and she was loving every moment. It was in a seated position, swatting with my good arm. Hoping and just hoping that it would distract her enough to loosen the hold. I got my hand near her hair and instinct kicked in. I grabbed and pulled causing a nice "YELP" from Lawrence. She let go of the hold and I was quickly back to my feet.

"Dick move, I know but you did break into my apartment and pet my cat." I said.

The hair pulling must have pissed her off because she pretty much tackled me to the ground and I actually locked a body scissors in. I was working on my leg strength just to have a trick to be used. I think it was working considering she was scrambling and trying to find a way out. Finally, taking a page out of my book she started to twist my ankle in an attempt to loosen the hold. She pretty much was working a full on Ankle Lock, and the pain eventually caused me to loosen the hold enough for her to break free. She went straight into the grapevine and it wasn't like the first one...it was a tight one.

"Boy, this seems very familiar, doesn't it? You know what else be familiar? The ending and once again, I'm going for the karate chops." She said

She was really stretching my legs out and gosh-darnit it was painful. She was also placing her chest near my face, more taunting and mind games. With my hands tied down by hers, this was not a very good situation. I was beginning to squirm around, trying to force my way out when she let go of one hand and went for an armlock. Luckily that freed one arm and I used to do a chinpush which is pretty much using one's hand to push the opponents chin up. It's an annoying little move, more of a pain hold than anything. Do it long enough and it'll annoy her. Add the twisting and squirming on my end and I found myself free.

Still, Lawrence was savvy enough to move to a mounted position, looking like she was working for something. I was honestly thinking smother but she had my bad arm and it looked like she was going for an armbar from the mount. She actually had it in, but I had my hand clasped together as she was trying to fall backwards. I was actually using her position to pin her down and get back to my feet. It took some work but I was standing up and got my arm out. I think she was surprised and I busted out the Mutombo finger wag. At this point, I was surprised with how the match was going. It was more of trying to find a way out of holds more than anything else. Most of all, she was actually trying to bait me into going to the ground. She was just laying there, doing the bring it taunt. She was propped up by her elbows, legs spread open.

"C'mon, you afraid?" She asked.

I approached albeit in a slow matter as I neared her, I had an idea. I quickly grabbed her legs and decided it was time for the Sharpshooter. Yet, she was ready as she grabbed my right leg and kicked out my left leg. Losing balance, I fell right into a figure-four headscissors. This was not good at all since it was in tight and I felt weakened as the hold stayed on. I was slowly maneuvering onto my knees and Lawrence trapped my hands. Using all my strength (Dont't laugh), I lifted Lawrence's up from the ground but not very high and promptly powered her back down. I heard a thud and I was out of the hold, but dammit she was already back on the attack.

She had a hold of the bad arm and forced me onto my stomach. She then cranked my up and then drove her knee into my bad arm repeatedly. It was actually scream inducing as she did it repeatedly and I worried that it may be broken. She seemingly stopped and I was on all fours as she let go. What could she be doing I was wondering and why she was heading for the couch. She stood there and jumped off and got some decent height. Both of her feet were together and then mind thought of how bad this was going to be.

A Kevin Sullivan style double stomp to the back. Well suit, that is new. When they finally came down, it caused immense pain and if this was a Capcom game, that voice would-be screaming "KO!" as various colors flashed on-screen. I was flat on my stomach, pain sensors going crazy as Lawrence stood near my feet.

"So, you out?" She asked.

Various murmurs.

"Good, TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" She said loudly.

I am so going to chop her in the tit for that one. I was essentially helpless as she easily applied the hold. It was painful as she pushed up and down and worst of all, I had to watch her. It was equal parts smile and laughter and I realized that I needed to rally fast. I began to do my damndest to try and turn over to my stomach. I felt like Sting at Bash 1990 and all that was missing was Ross and Caudle calling the action. I finally turned onto my stomach, reversing the pain onto her end. I finally got loose and got her into the Sharpshooter/Scorpion Deathlock. I had it in the middle of the room and I was cranking back as hard as I could. Yet, she was crawling to the couch and using it to climb up. As she did, I began to lose my balance and I finally had to let go.

She was not getting away that easy. I let go and quickly wrapped her arms around her stomach. I squeezed and dragged her to the ground, trapping her legs as she began to moan and pout. I was squeezing as hard as I could and I felt that victory was close. Yet, she got her hands underneath mine and began to break the grip. I let go and automatically clasped in the chicken wing, as I felt like God. Or Bob Backlund at the very least. It was a legit shoot hold as she was actually screaming in pain. She was actually getting me onto my back and she made her counter move.

Five sharp elbows to my ribs at first and when I wasn't letting go, more came. I finally let go, coughing because they fucking hurt. I felt something grab my hair and I looked up and saw her. She pulled me to my knees as I was holding my ribs. She had her hand in formation of a chop.

"Unlike last time, I want you to see me putting you down." She said

Her hand came down and it was time for an last act of defiance. Her hand came down and I blocked it with my hand. She seemed shock as I rose to my knees. I kept my grip as I got closer and was finally chest to chest. I got behind her and forced her arm around her throat and grabbed her other and did the same thing. Yep, I was doing to her what Perry did to me. I remembered to that she targeted my back as I moved to side and placed one knee on the ground and put the other knee out. I quickly dragged her down and she hit my knee hard. I felt her back crack a few times as I could sense victory. I still had the strangle hold in as her legs were kicking in the air. Lawrence shockingly bridged her way out of the hold and cold cocked me with a right hand to the jaw, sending me to the floor. Her elbow came crashing down into my stomach and she grinded it in. I immediately groaned as Lawrence kept pushing the elbow down. Eventually, she let up and rolled me onto stomach as I made an attempt to get back up. Lawrence made damn sure that it wouldn't happen with a swift stomp to the back. Lawrence took a seat on my back, grabbed my hair or what had grown and held my head up.

"Now, I'm trying to remember what submission move did the most damage to that back of yours? The full nelson camel clutch or the standing surfboard?" Lawrence asked.

"Full nelson camel clutch," I responded in a haze.

"I appreciate the honesty," Lawrence said with sincerity.

Did I tell you that I hate this hold? Lawrence hooked my arms and just like in that fabled first bout and began to wrench back as my grunts and groans increased. She then brought it down, giving me that false glimmer of hope that she might let go. She then wrenched back very fast and my screamed sounded like I was on helium. She did this a few more times and then one last extreme pull up as my back cracked a variety of times. The last one made me scream for about fifteen seconds and Lawrence seemed satisfied enough to let me go. She still stood over me and put her foot in the middle of my back.

"Alright, I'm pretty good on the full nelson clutch. Now, the standing surfboard," Lawrence said like a school teacher taking pleasure in torturing a student.

I decided to resist giving my arms up, even though I had realized that I was her dummy, I'd at least make her work for it. Usually, you'd give your opponent a stiff slap to the kidneys, but this wasn't any ordinary opponent. Lawrence put the heel of her foot against the back and twisted, so I willingly gave up my arms. I've been a human marionette before, thanks Molly. To make a long story short, the hold hurt like heel, more so than before thanks to the yoga. I felt her foot leave my back and my body was back on the floor. I could my legs being twisted and held in place by one of her legs. A stiff slap to my left kidney made sure than my piss might not be normal looking tonight as I gave my arms up right away. She pulled them up and rocked my body back and forth a few times and I felt her foot on the back of my head. I know what's happening next, a curb stomp.

Yep.

Her foot drove my head into the carpet and I teetering on being unconsious and hopefully this would the last of my little sparring session with her.

*Slap*

*Slap*

*Hard as fuck slap.*

I'm looking at Jennifer Lawrence's crotch, how bout that?

Wait, I'm in a figure four head scissors, this isn't good and she has my arm hooked, so it's a triangle armbar figure four head scissors I guess. Either way, I'm screwed As my head felt like a grape slowly being squeezed a she blabbed on about her leg strength. Lawrence was also applying an armbar to the bad arm, adding to the pain. Luckily, she ended the hold and helped me up and then got her hands around my waist. Yeah, she can't hu-, holy crap this actually hurts. In my video wrestling days, some of the stronger girls could squeeze me dry, and this was pretty close. It hurt like hell, I was elevated off my feet and while I had a good view of hers boys and boy they were amazing, pain was taking precedent over pleasure.  I stumbled like a drunken sailor on leave and walked right into a vicious backhand slap from Lawrence as I stumbled onto the couch and sat down, hoping for a moments relaxation.

"Are you seriously sitting down on the job?" Lawrence asked sarcastically

She dragged me off my comforting couch and locked me into a front facelock, and she even said this was an attempt to stall on her end. The grand finale was arriving soon, so I'll be out before Santa drops off my gifts. She let go of the hold as I faced her, too tired to put up a fight. I stood there wavering, like a Mortal Kombat character as Lawrence measured me up like a demented kicboxer. She screamed and threw a precious kick to the head, the foot connecting with the back of my head. I went down in a heap, I caught the couch and that was keeping me up. Why you may ask?

Darkness my old friend.

"Oh you know what is coming, don't you?" Lawrence asked with confidence.

Yep.

She helped me up to my feet, got behind me and tilted my head one way. The chop came fast and hard to the side and then one in the same way but not a brutal as the last one. I still wasn't out, on both knees as I wondered what was this grand finale she had talked up. Lawrence still had my hair grasped as she dragged me to my feet. Lawrence made a mistake as she walked away from me and left me in a daze as I tried to gain my bearings. It was obvious she was looking to extend the beating. I was on all fours when I saw her saunter over to me with a look that screamed "finishing time".

After I regained my senses, I rose and grabbed both of Lawrence's legs for a quick double and proceeded to turn her over for The Boston Crab. Still in pain, Lawrence didn't put up much resistance as I turned her over with damn near ease. Lawrence in real pain now as I lowered directly onto the back of Lawrence, who was now screaming at me. I felt confident at this point with Lawrence's back bent at an unusual angle. At this point, I rose from off the back of Lawrence, standing and then sitting again, to varying degrees of screaming from Lawrence. Lawrence almost seemed ready to tap, but managed get her hand around my ankle, pulling it inwards. Eventually, I lost control of the hold and fell to the floor, giving Lawrence to get back on offense. Lawrence quickly gained the mount and placed her forearm on my throat, but I was quick to get the forearm off him. Lawrence quickly moved and got her leg underneath my head as I knew what was coming next. A mounted figure four head scissors, tough for even the best session wrestlers to pull off. I quickly panicked as Lawrence contentiously leaned backwards, ratcheting the pressure. My head began to feel like it had been put into a vice grip as he tried to find an out. I even thought of grabbing at the bikini top of Lawrence, maybe undoing it to get her off me. I then remembered that Tori had tasked me to take this job because of my professionalism, but this was no time for that crap. I reached, but Lawrence was quick and caught on and delivered three rapid fast gut shots, and then leaned back even more, putting more pressure on my head, but it did give me an idea. I tried again, and took two more shots for the team, and right as Lawrence leaned back, I grabbed a handful of Lawrence's hair and pulled her off me. I was wheezing hard as a pissed off Lawrence placed me on all fours and drove two vicious knees into him. Each one had a precise spot, right near the ribs. Flattened out, Lawrence stood above e me and right as he tried to rise, stomped me. Lawrence did this about three more times.

"First you try to undo my top and then drag me around like some freaking caveman?" Lawrence said with fury.

I gave no response as I slowly rose, winded from the offensive outburst from Lawrence. I could even see that Lawrence was a bit winded, we'd been fighting for nearly an hour!we were sweating, the once perfect hair of Lawrence was wet and messy. It didn't help that the room felt like it was eighty five degrees as the both agreed to stop and turn on the air conditioning to cool down. They began to grapple, battling for position, moving around the fight area like two monsters from the Toho films. Finally, Lawrence secured a basic headlock and seemed content to keep it locked in for a finite amount of time, an attempt to rest up. The hold wasn't hurting me too much, and Lawrence seemed to content to keep the hold on. It almost seemed like a slow dance until Lawrence decided to spruce things up by trying to take me down. I blocked it and with all my might, escaped and sent Lawrence careening into the couch. I thought she would be content to let me come after her, but she charged back into the fight area and locked me in another bearhug. I beat her to the punch and locked her in a bearhug of my own, the two of us squeezing hard. I had been on the receiving end of some brutal ones  (Plus one tonight) and this was up there as I felt my back crack numerous times. The one I had locked up on Lawrence was also doing the damage and finally my bearhug won out in the end. Lawrence let go but managed to hit an ear clap before disengaging, I let go since I was temporarily disoriented. Seeing as this was a chance to inflict damage Lawrence hit a perfect sidekick to my gut that sent me against the wall. Lawrence was in pursuit as she pinned me against the wall, holding my arms above my head and drove a knee straight into the crotch, another low blow from one of Hollywood's elite.

I automatically tended my tender area which made turned my stomach into prime real estate for nine or ten quick blows from Lawrence. Each one, pounding the life out of me, I knew that I needed to pull the rabbit out of the hat. I was hurt, beginning to slump a bit when Lawrence backed up and taunted him with an Ali Shuffle. Right as she went for a potential knockout shot, I moved out of the way. It was more of a stumble out of the way, but now I was on the run. Finally, I was cornered (Literally, he was against a corner) by Lawrence, and that grin was back. Right as Lawrence went in for the kill, but I was able to grab her and toss her into the corner. Like a boxer, I went to work with sledgehammer shots to the gut and side of Lawrence, who was doing her damnedest to block everything. Shots were connecting at a rapid pace as air was leaving Lawrence's body at a rapid pace. OOFs and UGHs filled the room. Finally, I ended it with a brutal knee to the gut that bent Lawrence over and put her down to one knee. Lawrence's stomach was now redder than  mine as I had to begrudgingly admit that I was surprised that Lawrence refused to tap. Grabbing her hair, I helped Lawrence up, to only met by a forearm to the stomach. Lawrence scampered into the fight area, both the bout had taken it's toll on the both of them as I followed.

We circled around each-other again, as  she tried to shoot in, but it was a slow takedown. I avoided it, but tried a move not many people thought about using. The Cross Face Chicken Wing is a legitimate shoot hold and Tori once me cry when she put me in it. With it locked in, Lawrence began to scream out in pain, in the middle of the room. I was was smart to not put an insane amount of pressure, but Lawrence was fighting the hold, trying to escape.

"Miss Lawrence, this isn't a television wrestling hold, this is an authentic amateur wrestling hold. If you tap now, I wouldn't hold it against you, because this could hurt you badly." I said.

Lawrence threw a wild elbow that I barely ducked, so I dragged her to the ground and trapped her legs. On her side, I could see how much pain she was in, but she was still fighting the hold. I was willing to keep her in the hold and rip her shoulder of the socket if I didn't get a submission. She was trapped and I could keep her in the move all night if I needed to Finally, her hand tapped against the carpet three times as I let go of the hold right away. I knew how painful the hold is and didn't want to inflict any more punishment with. I got onto my knees as Lawrence rolled over onto her stomach, we were both exhausted and  covered in sweat after this hellacious battle.

"Helluva fight, Jennifer." I said in-between labored breathes as I slapped Lawrence on the back.

I put my hand out and reassured her that I lacked ulterior motives as she took my hand. We engaged in a brief but intense staredown before shaking hands, albeit tensely.

"I want a damn rematch." Lawrence said.

"Oh, you'll get one." I responded.

I got changed into his regular gear as Miss Lawrence changed back into her incognito gear. True to her word, Lawrence whipped out her checkbook and wrote out a check for three thousand dollars and handed it to me with a smile on her face. Before she left, I just had one more question to ask.

"If you had knocked me out, were you going to take a victory pose selfie?" I asked.

"Absolutely and when we meet again, there will be a selfie," Lawrence said as she left.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 06:27:42 PM »
Finally the jobber gets revenge. This just gets more interesting with every new post.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »
Jaimie Alexander, hell yes!!

Brilliant work all round. This series is fantastic. Thanks very much for sharing your work. :D

Offline gameking

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 04:53:34 AM »
*THUD*

That sound you may ask?

The sound of my back hitting a gym mat, albeit a very thin one and the wood underneath the mat. My opponent executed a perfect hip throw and this was the first move of the match. Yeah, I'm screwed and who I am facing?

Laura Vandervoort, second degree black belt in Shotokan karate.

The reality of the situation was something much more different. The euphoric high of defeating Jennifer Lawrence was followed by a very brutal and I mean brutal fall to Earth. When my back smashed against that thin blue mat, I felt the euphoric high drained from my body and was now facing the cold and brutal realization that I had brought this upon myself. Dressed in a shirt and yoga pants, ready to pretty much destroy me. Ever since she didn't get the contenders match, she's been bugging my boss for a match. My boss, looking out for my well being tried to hold her off. When I finally said book it, I was relieved. My reaction after my decision began to sink in: Head meet desk, desk meet head about ten times. Leggy opponent who knows how to use her feet and hands to hurt. My cockiness coming off of the Watson and Lawrence victories had done me in a most brutal and cruel way.

I rose back to my feet and the fact that I was slowly rising was not a good sign in my book as I approached her. I tried to grapple with her again, and once again I went went up in the air and hit the mat in a hip throw. Once again, my back hit the mat hard and not since Lawrence was my back hurting this bad. She wasn't even following up with anything, she was just walking to other side of the mat.

Alright, grappling might be out of the question for now, so strike with a striker. I actually put my fists up when I approached her and she actually laughed. I threw a wild shot and she placed one hand around the goozle and used her other arm to hold the swinging arm. She swept my legs out and drove me into the ground. Once again, she just simply walked back to the other side of the mat and waited. I once again rose because one: I'm an idiot and number two: I was getting a nice chunk of change from this.She was once again came near me and I tried a straight take down and it was stuffed. Even better, she hooked my arm, wrenched it out and then punched me right in the heart, followed by a direct knee to the stomach.

This isn't a fight, it's a mugging. A thugging. A drubbing. This isn't Magic vs Jordan, this is when Moses Malone would beat the ever-living crap out of Kareem. She Fights videos are much more competitive than this. I'd rather face Karen Gillan. As I found myself laying on the floor, Vandervoort actually looked bored.

"So...are you any good at this?" She asked

"Only on Tuesdays." I responded as I saw her coming at me.

She grabbed my hair (Note to self: PUT HAIR IN PONYTAIL) and helped me to my feet. She did the same thing as before, wrenching the arm back and driving me into the wall. She went to kick me in the stomach and I actually blocked it! She then hit me with a karate punch to the heart and once again,* it felt like my chest had imploded. She then drove another one right into the chest. Yeah, really reconsidering it, especially the next few sidekicks that she drove into my stomach. I'm pretty sure that my entire chest and stomach are on fire at this point as she seemingly backed up. I began to move forward as she hit a perfect push kick to the chest and that knocked the wind out of me. Of course, I wasn't falling to the floor as she kept me up on the feet by holding me.

"Awww...You wanna fall down?" She whispered into my ear.

Yes.

I was pretty much deciding that I was gonna fall down no matter what. She let go and I fell to the floor in a heap. I slowly got onto all fours when I saw her standing by me. I saw lift her leg in an arc and realized that an Axe Kick was coming and I just barely rolled out of the way. All right, I'm not out of the fight yet. I was back standing and I decided it was time to rally. I approached her cautiously and she threw a kick towards my thigh. It didn't look it had much force, but just a warning shot. The next kick hit the back of my thigh and caused just a nice sting. I kept approaching and she tee'd off again, no time to catch it. She finally hit another one and I went down to one knee. She came towards me and what's the animal word they use when you're faking something? Oh, yeah...

Possum.

She came near and I dove at her, it was a last-ditch dive and I actually got her to the ground in a sloppy-ass takedown. She actually rolled over onto her stomach and I decided to try something new. I began to lock in a full nelson and remembered that I was once the victim of a full nelson camel clutch. I began to arc it up high and I heard her back cracking hard.* She was starting to moan in pain, but I knew she was biting her lip to prevent any screaming. I could feel her trying to wiggle her arms free. After trying to clamp the hold on some more, I felt one arm getting free and decided to wrap my arms around her chin, which hurts like hell. Envision this, putting your jaw in a vice-grip and slowly tightening it.

Hey, her jaw cracked.

There is one problem to the move, it may hurt but it doesn't inflict that much pain. So, once she got her hands in, the move is pretty much rendered useless. I tried to keep it own, but sometimes you need to know better and just let go. As she rose, I quickly clamped on the full nelson and began putting the pressure on. I saw her lift her knee up and just wondered what the hell was she doing.

Stomp.

Stomp.

Stomp.

She was driving the heel of her foot into my foot, specifically the toes, and then reared that head forward and drove it right back and I felt a nasty crunch when it hit. I backed up and WHAM! Right hook right on the jaw which sent me stumbling backwards. Between what surely a broken nose and the small amount of blood trickling from my lips, I decided that it was time to fight dirty. She came right at looking to put me away and I lunged at her. My hope was to grab a hold of her shirt and place it over her head. We're going north of the border, eh. With the shirt over her head, I started throwing hockey punches, aiming to soften up her stomach. They weren't power punches or probably really effective and I may have hit her boob once her twice. I did hear what was music to my ears:

OOF~!

OOF~!

OOF~!

Unfortunately she was starting to blocking more shots so less shots were connecting. So, I moved her over to the wall and moved over to her side. I then cranked up a few knees so that she really couldn't block it. They were effective as she began to realize that this wasn't a cakewalk and this was becoming an honest to goodness fight. The last knee must have hit a soft spot because went down to her knees upon impact. I went to grab her by the hair and Vandervoot put me on my knees with a direct karate strike to the stomach. I was heaving as I saw her taking her shirt off and wrapping it around my throat and choking me with it. Jim Ross would talk about how this match has devolved into a brawl. Can I get him to call my next battle? She even cross the shirt as I desperately grabbed the shirt trying to get it loose. I could feel the oxygen seeping out of my body, pain sensors working triple overtime, just the whole word in her hands. She then maneuvered me to where my back was against the war, which had some good news. No more chokes, but now I dreaded what was coming next. Her stomach was a nice shade of red though, so the punches must have hurt.

I saw her knee swinging and gaining momentum and WHAM! Right into the chest, and I swore to god that I heard a rib break or something break. It was not over as the knee slammed into my chest again and a third time as I felt a serious shortness of breath. I was one all fours, huffing and puffing, trying to get my breathing back to normal. She wasn't done as she placed me against the wall in a kneeling position, pinned my arms and placed her foot on my nerve clusters and pushed down. It was a modified nerve hold as I felt my body beginning to shut down. No last act of defiance this time, no rally at the bottom of the ninth. The oxygen was gone and I fell into the deep, dark world of unconsciousness. All I saw was her grin as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. The last thing I felt was her letting go and the THUD of my body hitting the mat.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 04:54:06 AM by gameking »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 05:34:20 AM »
Awesome as always....crash to earth was inevitable.

Offline gameking

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:33 AM »
Part Two: The fall continues....
I don't make house calls, its not my thing really.

And usually I don't agree to partake in fistfights aka no grappling what so ever. The last one I took part in was against Stephanie McMahon and I can do one every few decades.

Fighting Bella Thorne of all celebrities, an insanely fit eighteen year old starlet whose shown a willingness to hide behind The Sisters. It took me three weeks to recover from the Savannah fight and that was just to walk normally. Not to mention any concussive damage I could have suffered after being knocked out in such a small period of time. I have the same amount of mileage on me as a 1957 Chevy Bel Air at this point and I find myself again fighting somebody. My guts says this is Rocky vs Mason Dixon, but my mind tells me this is Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago.

I'm probably getting my ass kicked.

But I'm taking a piece of her with me.

I arrived and the guard at the gate waved me into a beautiful mansion and was rushed into a spacious living room covered with mats. I found myself changing (Yes, I wore a cup) in an immaculate living room and it felt weird to be quite honest, and it felt like I had the eyes of somebody in the house watching me. Luckily, there would be a set of eyes watching the match when I planted a small hidden camera in the living room. What can I say, I learned from the best. After about thirty minutes, Miss Thorne arrived with a air of smugness engulfing the room. She wore a cocky smile on her face as she wore a hoodie and workout pants. She put her back to me, took off her hoodie and revealed herself to me.

{alt}
I might be screwed.

I maneuvered my neck back and forth and cracked my knuckles as we approached the center of the room. Bella's smugness was off the charts as she sized me up with a conceited grin on her face.

"I presume you have some type of rules for this affair, Jobberette?" Bella said as she rolled her eyes.

"No rules, only way to win is by knockout," I said dead serious and Bella seemed happy.

Bella smiled as she pushed me with a smile on her face and I blew her off, infuriating her. Bella upped the ante with a stiff slap to my right cheek and I again blew it off. I knew that she was infuriated at this point as I mockingly slapped my left cheek, goading her to slap me. Bella reared back for the mother of all slaps and I buried my fist deep into her toned stomach. I got a good laugh out of her exasperated reaction of her eyes bugged out, mouth wide open gasping for air. One hand was on my shoulder holding her up while the other one was clutching her abdomen. Bella went down to both knees and was showed regret for having the intestinal fortitude to challenge. What I didn't notice was Bella's hand forming into a fist and she slugged me right in the stomach, bringing me down to one knee. Bella grabbed my hair and reared back to headbutt me, but I blocked it with my forearm at the last moment. Bella held head in obvious pain as she stumbled onto her pretty little butt as I got back up. I waited for Bella to get back up as she laid there and seductively kept her legs open with a wicked grin on her face. I knew that she was trying to bait me into something bad and I wasn't buying into it. She finally got back up with a disappointed look on her face.

We once again faced off and it seemed like any pretense of a friendly wrestling match was thrown out the window. Bella got in a boxing stance and threw a straight right that connected on the bridge of the nose. I stumbled backwards and went into a defensive stance as Thorne approached with her fists up. She went for another straight that connected and the next right connected as I stumbled into the wall. At this point, my nose was pretty much numb as Bella did a mock Ali Shuffle. Her overconfidence got the better of her as I dodged the next straight and her hand hit the hard wall. Bella yelled as she held her hand and I saw it was my chance to attack. I grabbed some of her hair and rammed her head right into the wall about three times. Each smash came with a groan from the strawberry blonde as I put her against the wall. I considered smashing that pretty stomach of her's again and making her stomach look the same color as her hair. I probably thought a bit too long as Bella dodged a straight of my own. Thorne fled from the wall, but I was aggressive and I grabbed her arm and smashed my forearm into her lower back. I could see that the blow had a significant effect on Thorne, so I grabbed her in a reverse bearhug and squeezed away. Well, I squeezed as much as I could* until a sharp elbow to the eye caused me to release the hold. Favoring my eye, Thorne slugged me with a right hook, my head snapping to the side. Thorne slugged me in the gut hard as I bent over, holding my stomach as Thorne moved to my left side. I was in a haze at this point as the young fighter drove her knee into my face, the bridge of my nose taking the brunt of the punishment.

I fell to the floor holding my nose in pain as Bella stood at my feet, laughing at the visual of me in pain. However, she was making a mistake slowly walking and I trapped her foot between my ankles and dragged her to the ground. I knew that I couldn't choke her out and saw that her kidneys were prime real estate and I feel bad about kidney punches. Nothing is worse than peeing blood, but than again Bella Thorne stared in Blended and a Madea Halloween film. I slugged away at her kidney and I knew it caused a significant amount of pain as Thorne was full on screaming with every punch. I should have stayed on the attack, but I got dumb and tried to drop an elbow but Thorne moved out of the way. The mats provided little padding and I hit my funny bone and you know the joke already. I recovered enough to see Thorne line me up like a kicker and tag me with a devastating soccer kick, almost knocking me out. Thorne then placed her knee on my stomach as a way to pin me down as she grabbed my hair. I knew what was coming next and could do little to block it and Thorne put a bit of pressure on my stomach. Thorne measured me up and delivered a right hook followed by two right straights, my eyes rolling into the back of my head a few times. I thought Thorne was ready to finish me right there, but she babbled something about making me suffer. Thorne slammed my head into the mats twice and got off me and barked at me to get up.

I got to one knee and decided to play some good old fashion possum and hoped that Bella would take the bait. Being that she is eighteen years old, she indeed took the bait and tried to attack me, so I countered with the Bas Rutten special: Liver punch. My left hand made perfect contact with Bella's liver as the actress screamed in pain, holding her liver as she howled in pain. Yet, somehow the actress didn't go down but it was hilarious seeing her stumble backwards while doubled over. Bella was finally standing upright when I slugged her in the stomach with an uppercut, doubling her over again. Bella again had that blow-up doll look on her face and I whipped her head into the wall with all my strength. Bella bounced off it and stumbled backwards and I was quick to follow as I grabbed her and threw her into the wall, Taker style. I measured Bella up and unleashed with a machine gun turret of punches to the stomach. Every punch came with a groan and at first it was music to my ears but I realized that Bella herself could be playing possum. I took a moment and observed that her belly button was a nice shade of red but I wasn't content to let go. I must have unloaded ten to thirteen punches into the stomach and one final shot* sent Thorne to a seated position, writhing in pain. I went to grab her hair and she suddenly popped to life and tried to low blow me.

Did I tell you I was wearing a cup?

Bella's fist bounced off my protected area (That sounds awful) and I laughed at the starlet as I pulled the starlet up by her hair. She complained about how hard I was tugging her hair as I stood her up, reared her knee back and drove it right into her crotch with no remorse. I could see tears welling up in her eyes and flashes of guilt passed over me as I continued my attack. The sight of Thorne sitting on the floor moaning in pain was great as I contemplated my next move. I put my hand out in a mock way to help her up but she called me every swear word under the sun as she crawled away from me. While the sight of that ass was something to behold, I decided to give that rear a few kicks just for her reaction. I could see Bella trying to get back up as I lightly tussled her hair and a few mock slaps, not inflicting pain but to make her feel down. I backed off as Bella rose with fire in her eyes as she threw wild shots, with no accuracy. I was able to duck and dodge the blows with ease, even taunting her in a mock Muhammad Ali voice. Bella surprised me by throwing a headkick that actually connected but I was able to catch the leg as I lifted her off the ground and slammed her to floor in a modified powerbomb. It took quite a bit of strength and I may have gassed myself out.

Bella bounced off the mats holding her back in pain and the thought ran thought my head: Finish this. I went to grab Bella, but she had some fight left in her as she scurried away to the door. I immediately had reservations about following her with the hunch that The Sisters would be waiting for me. I went to grab her ankle but she kicked me away at she got through the swinging door to the kitchen. I stuck my arm through the door in an insanely stupid decision as the door swung open and slammed down on arm and I screamed in pain. I stumbled through the door as saw Bella, but she wasn't in great shape. She had her hands on the counter, tying to keep herself up as tried to regain feeling in my arm. I believe she was hoping that my hand would have been slammed in the day nullifying my punches. I approached Bella and slugged her in the stomach once more, but she finally nailed that frigging headbutt as I nearly fell onto my ass. Bella*charged at me and tackled me into the kitchen table, the Quebracho wood jamming into my spine. I was in immense pain and I could fell tiny spasms of pain in my back, it didn't help that the table was made of the hardest wood in the world. I could sense it was a desperation move from Bella as she wasn't in any better shape than I was as Bella forced me to sit down on a chair. Bella slugged me with two right hooks as she walked over to the refrigerator and brought out a pitcher of water.* Bella poured the water into the sink and approached me with the pitcher, looking to hit me with it. She swung and it connected, the hard plastic hurt like hell when it bounced off my head as she clotheslined me off the chair, my head bouncing off the floor. Bella stomped all over my body, with no target in-particular, I was doing my best to block the kicks.

Bella managed to get a direct kick to the stomach that opened me up as she mounted me and began throwing wild punches like before. I was doing well in blocking the blows and I saw the pitcher in grabbing distance, so I got a hold of it and whacked her in the head with it. Bella rolled over, holding her head in pain as we were both hurting at this point. We were both crawling for the door in a rare moment of peace, neither of us tried to attack each other, I went first. When I finally got to my feet, Bella was standing and I turned around to see a charging Bella Thorne as the strawberry blond tackled me into the door. Hard enough for the door to fall off the hinges and for it to do little when it came to breaking out fall. I had to appreciate the toughness of the girl to put her body on the line as we both were in immense pain. I took the brunt of the fall and I felt out of it as Bella got up and tried to drag the 125 pounds (Don't laugh) of dead weight that I became. I hate to say it, but I was fast asleep and if it hadn't been hitting a crease on the mat, I would have stayed asleep. I resisted the drag as I got back to one knee and a mini tug of war over my arm. Finally, Bella pulled me forward and clipped me with an absolutely brutal knee to the face that knocked me out. As my lights went out, I could see a fierce Bella Thorne happy to see the lights go out in Kingtown. Yet, it wasn't over for me.

Humiliation time.

I was happily knocked out and sleeping on the uncomfortable mats but I felt my breathing suddenly cut off. I opened my eyes to see Bella on-top of me with her hands over my mouth, her thumbs clasping my nose shut. Once I was fully awake, Bella let me breath again but she unleashed a torrent of slaps to the face. It was humiliating as the sides of my face turned to various shades of red and I went to stop it but I realized....I was frigging tied up. Bella's slaps went for stinging blows to almost playful slaps and that hurts my pride worse than a humdinger of a slap. Bella was giggling at this point as I tried to do anything to get her off me. Bella got off me and struck a victory pose on my stomach and chest flexing her biceps staring down at me, I'm staring a hole through her. It was bad enough but to make things worse, she planted her foot on my face and grinded it in while flexing. Finally, Bella seemed content to stop using my face as a mat, I saw Bella raised her foot high....

And it smashed right into my face, knocking me out upon impact.

Have I fallen to Earth yet?

Sadly, no.