News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

High society blonde vs. maid

• 4 Replies

Offline sig

• God Member
High society blonde vs. maid
« on: January 17, 2017, 05:30:55 PM »
Love the contrast.

Offline MikeyZ

Re: High society blonde vs. maid
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:07 AM »
The maid would mop the floor with the snobby rich white woman.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 01:26:45 PM »
The maid would mop the floor with the snobby rich white woman.
You are reading my mind...

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 02:42:13 AM »

The spoiled, cocky rich bitch has her girlfriends over to her house. They all go into living room and the younger maid is sweeping up the floor, and she can clearly hear her tall blonde boss bragging to her spoiled girlfriends. The spoiled bitch walks right up to the maid, and she says, “stop your sweeping, and go get my friends and I some drinks.” The maid is clearly angry that the giant blonde bitch would have the nerve to speak to her in such a condescending way, and she leans the broom up against a wall, and she starts walking toward the kitchen, mumbling to herself. The tall blonde screams, “get back here, I'm not finished with you yet.” The black woman is clearly angry as she spins around and she starts walking back toward the blond, and she puts her hands on her hips. The blonde, with a lot of attitude, puts her right hand on her left hip screaming, “You are my servant, you are hear to please me. You'll do whatever I tell you to do, and when you speak to me, you are to address me as Ma'am, or Mistress, do you understand me.”

The black women steps forward, and she grabs the blonde's white said jacket with her right hand, and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering the white bitches nose. Blood is really rolling out of the blondes nose, and the blonde starts crying out, “STOP, STOP, LOOK AT WHAT YOU”RE DOING TO ME.” The sexy black woman rips the blonde's jacket off, buttons fly in every direction. The black woman grabs the blonde's nipples, one in each hand, and she twists them. The blonde screams, “AAAHHH STOP.” The black woman laughs and she says, “I'm not going to stop bitch, until I make you my slave, and you are willing to do anything. The blonde woman  has tears streaming down her cheeks, and she cry's out, “look, i'm sorry. I'm so sorry, just let me go,” but the black girl is still really pissed off, and she's far from finished with the cocky white bitch yet. She pulls the blonde's  white dress up, and she takes the pointer finger, and the middle finger of her left hand, and she slides them right into the white woman's panties, and she starts rubbing her cxnt. The black woman starts laughing as she says, “I'm going to masturbate you right in front of all of your stuck up friends, until you cum. The black woman has the white woman standing, with her finger inside of the white woman's pussy, and she's fucking her hard and fast, over and over again. The black woman screams, “look at her everyone, look at how hard her nipples are.”

The white woman is being totally humiliated by her servant in front of all of her best girlfriends. The black woman holds the blonde up right in front of everyone, and she's masturbating her Mistress. The black woman screams, “tell everyone that you love when I'm your Mistress, and you love when I masturbate you.. The blonde is crying and crying, and she cry's out, “I love when you're my Mistress, and I love when you masturbate me Mistress.” The black woman  is masturbating the blonde, right in front of everyone, and then she pulls her finger's out of the blonde's cxnt. The blonde starts humping air and swinging her body back and forth crying out, “FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME.” The black woman makes the whiter woman lay down on her back. The black woman screams, “Tell everyone that from now on I am your Mistress, and you are my slave, and then beg me to let you lick me into orgasm.” The white woman is totally humiliated, and she starts crying out, “I am your slave Mistress. Please let me lick you into orgasm Mistress. The black woman holds her black pussy just inches over the blonde's face, and the blonde sticks her tongue on, and into the black woman's cxnt. She licks her over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking it's master, and then the black woman has a very explosive orgasm, right on the blonde's face.

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 02:39:37 PM »
This is for Johnny.
The blonde´s friends before the fight.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 02:40:12 PM by sig »