News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MMA fight that is closer to a bar room brawl

• 7 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Re: MMA fight that is closer to a bar room brawl
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 02:50:17 AM »
Both fighters in this video have a couple other great fights on YT

Offline ilovechickfights123

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:45:43 AM »
Nice Fist Fight!
Add me on Trillian if you like to chat about real fights

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »
I love when the women stand up and trade punches like this.  Great fight
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 06:16:04 PM »
The way an MMA fight should be. The skill level these 2 women display, is quite above as you said a"bar room brawl". Seems men still have trouble with women who dare to should their strength and skill.

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 06:25:58 PM »
The way an MMA fight should be. The skill level these 2 women display, is quite above as you said a"bar room brawl". Seems men still have trouble with women who dare to should their strength and skill.

Michelle speaking as one guy......I appreciate the skill these two women display in the fight.  But more than their skill I really appreciate their willingness to go so "hard" and respect their strength and skill.  Not to mention their toughness!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 07:25:27 PM »

Michelle speaking as one guy......I appreciate the skill these two women display in the fight.  But more than their skill I really appreciate their willingness to go so "hard" and respect their strength and skill.  Not to mention their toughness!

You mean as one real man. :)

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »

You mean as one real man. :)

Nice!😀 Thanks!  I really do love this stuff btw.....