News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Catfight Superstars Updates and Free Previews 01/20/17

• 0 Replies

Offline zack

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New Catfight Superstars Updates and Free Previews 01/20/17
« on: January 21, 2017, 06:23:40 AM »
Here are a few of the new videos and photo sets for www.catfightsuperstars.com clips4sale and images4sale stores:

School Dress Code Student vs Teacher Catfight - HD 1920 X 1088
High school student, Celeste Star is called into the office of her homeroom teacher, Karlie Montana.  "You wanted to see me, Ms. Montana," Celeste says as she enters her teacher's office.  Celeste is dressed in a skimpy halter top, mini skirt, high heels and ankle socks.  "Celeste, you can't dress that way at school," Karlie scolds her.  "You look like a slut, we have a dress code at this school!"  "Why can't I??" Celeste says annoyed.  "I'm wearing a bra and you can't see my boobs!"  "You need to change right now.  You look like a cheap whore" Karlie lectures, getting up from her desk.  "I won't," Celeste answers.  Karlie grabs Celeste's top and pulls it off, leaving her in only her white bra and mini skirt with heels.  "Don't touch me, bitch," Celeste hisses nose to nose with Karlie "Besides I don't think what you'e wearing looks good."  Karlie was wearing a dress with black pantyhose underneath and high heels and Celeste pulls it up.  "Who wears pantyhose?" Celeste says, snickering.  "I look fine and you need to change right this second,"  Karlie demands, grabbing Celeste's short skirt.  "You want to start something, bitch!" Celeste hisses enraged into Karlie's face.  Karlie grabs Celeste by the hair and says, "Yes, I do want to start something!"  Celeste grabs two handfuls of Karlie's hair and begins to pull on it.  Now the school office catfight is on between the student and her teacher: hair pulling, tit mauling, biting, scratching, and trash talking to the bitter end where a boob smother finally ends their nasty brawl. Neither is in any able to claim they are following the dress code at this point as Celeste is left nude with only her ankle socks on and Karlie is left only in the remnants of her sheer black pantyhose, all in HD 1920 X 1088!  FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Lingerie Store High Heel Bitch Catfight
Penthouse Pets, Jesse Capelli and Tylar Jacobs were both shopping in an exclusive lingerie store where they were the only two customers both allowed in to shop after hours as they both knew the owner who happened to be a fan of catfights. He knew these two hated one another with a passion as they were highly competitive with gorgeous long hair, perfect firm, all-natural boobs, and shapely sexy legs that they loved to cover in sheer nylons and pantyhose. And with no one else in the store, they felt free to wear only their sheer pantyhose and lingerie as they shopped and glared at one another, Jesse found a pair of high heels that she absolutely loved and fit her feet perfectly. She set them down to try and find some matching lingerie. While she was looking for the right outfit to match the heels, Tylar watched as Jesse set down the shoes and when she wasn't looking went over to the shoes and tried them on. They fit her feet perfectly too and now she wanted them. She knew Jesse wanted them, but they weren't sold yet so she had just as much right to buy them as Jesse. Of course that's not the way Jesse viewed things. When she saw Tylar was wearing the shoes that she had tried on first, she confronted the long-haired beauty, hands on hips and confronted her, "What are you doing with my shoes on your ugly feet, bitch? Take them off right now - I don't want them to smell from you." Tylar unafraid glared back at her equally long-hair gorgeous rival. "Fuck you, whore - these are my shoes. You set them down and I'm buying them. They look so much better on me Don't you think?" Tylar smirked cattily. "I said take them off, bitch!" Jesse said, pushing Tylar. "Make me, cxnt!" Tylar hissed, pushing Jesse back even harder. Now they were in each others face, circling one another claws bared. And then they went for each others hair and the catfight in the lingerie store over a pair of high heels was on big time. Now they were going to settle matters between them once and for all pulling her hair out and mauling her tits.Both girls had long, sexy legs covered in sheer pantyhose and both had long gorgeous hair that they were trying to rip out by the roots. Neither Penthouse Pet was modest so it should come as no surprise that Tylar ripped off Jesse's top leaving her only in sheer black pantyhose. Jesse returned the favor and ripped off Tylar's top her in in her sheer nude pantyhose. Tit mauling, belly punching, and biting as they ripped and shredded the others pantyhose leaving both in only their panties. Needless to say only one stood victorious over the other holding the high heel shoes as the prize in this lingerie store catfight to the finish! FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Penthouse Pets Bunny Lingerie Catfight
Two long-time rival Penthouse Pets, Celeste Star and Kayla Paige, are in a bedroom both dressed as sexy bunnies in lingerie, thigh high stockings, and high heels and they are looking for a reason to fight one another not like bunnies but like cats tooth and nail.  And they find the reason in all things - an inflatable bunny toy.  Both say they want the bunny, but in reality all they really want is a reason to pull one anothers hair out by the roots and tear off the others tits.  So each claims the toy bunny as their own and in seconds the Penthouse Pet bunny lingerie catfight is on.  Non-stop trash talking, hairpulling, costume tearing, biting, tit clawing, and nylon shredding as they catball across the bed ultimately both nude and bruised.  In the end. only one sexy bunny is able to hop out of the bedroom as she gloats victoriously over her beaten, choked out bunny rival, holding her bunny toy as her catfight winner's trophy! FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Fangs and Claws - Dark Lord Mistress' Savage Catfight
The Dark Lord's two beautiful mistresses, one blonde and the other brunette, meet at midnight to settle who will spend eternal life with their Master.  Both ae dressed in his favorite sexy cleavage revealing dresses, the brunetts wears a cape, with black nylons, garterbelt, and high heels.  The trash talk, insults, and threats fly back and forth with real venom as they have a drink of wine (or is it?) that is sure to be the last for one of them.  Both are confident that they will everge the victor in this savage catfight for eternity as they go nose to nose in a classic bitch staredown with hands on hips.  Back and forth, they circle one another demanding the other leave as they try to intimidate their hated rival.  But that is not to be as they push one another to begin their battle to the end. Claws and fangs bared, the two beautiful mistresses attack one another with passionate fury and hatred.  They fall to the floor in a tangle of sexy nylon legs as they cat ball across the floor hissing and growling like wild beasts.  And that is exactly what this catfight is: savage, brutal, feral with no-rules except survive.  Literally spitting at one another, the blonde and brunette scratch, bite, pull hair until the ultimate finish only one stands victoriously over her victim for all eternity. FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Erin Avery and Andie Valentino Office Pantyhose Catfight Stories & Strip Tease - HD 1920 X 1088
Big boobed adult star, Erin Avery, and equally big tittied, Penthouse Pet, Andie Valentino, know what you like.  They both know what you want to see and also what you want to hear.  These two sexy females are about to fight it out tooth and nail in a knock-down, drag-out office pantyhose catfight, but before they do, they each want to tell you their version of what's about to happen and what they're going to do to one another in their catfight.  Each are dressed in sexy office outfits with sheer pantyhose underneath, and high heels.  But before they fight, they're going to strip for you while teasing you with their big boobs, sexy legs  and asses in pantyhose, and of course, a dirty catfight story about what they're going to do to their rival co-worker when they meet to fight it out once and for all.  As they tell you their very different versions of their upcoming fight.  Although they envision different outcomes to their battle, Erin and Andie each slowly strip off their secretary outfits, taking off their skirts, bras, heels, and sheer pantyhose until they are both totally nude, all in HD 1920 X 1088!  FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Championship Wrestling No-Rules Catfight Rematch - HD 1920 X 1088
Penthouse Pet of the Year 2006, Jamie Lynn, loves to catfight other hot girls to show that she's better than them. Not just in regard to who's hotter, but to literally physically dominate them by kicking their sexy asses in a no-holds-barred catfight or wrestling match to submission. You don't become Penthouse Pet of the Year if you're not competitive by nature. So when Penthouse Pet, Celeste Star, beat her in their oil wrestling match. Jamie would never forget how Celeste gloated as she rubbed her dirty oil soaked foot all over her big natural boobs and face. That day Jamie swore she'd get even with Celeste and rip outher hair and claw and bite her boobs to shreds. Now that Jamie held the American Catfighting Campionship Belt, Celeste had to meet her in the ring if she wanted the belt and the title for herself.  And of course, Celeste did not hesitate when Jamie challenged her to face her in the ring - no-holds barred.  And so these two vicious gorgeous female warriors met again to fight it out in the wrestling ring.  But wrestling here is a relative term especially when there are no rules: hairpulling, boob mauling, foot and tit biting, trash talking and insults, and a victory pose designed to humiliate the loser all in HD 1920 X 1088!   FREE Preview: http://clips4sale.com/98665

Super High-Rez Photo Sets (2000 X 3008) - http://images4sale.com/98665

Secretary Pantyhose Shredding Office Catfight - Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)
Adult Star, Maliyah Madison and amateur model, Sonja, have never been in a hair pulling office pantyhose catfight prior today. At first these two office cat fight virgins were joking to one another about women they knew, jealous, catty gorgeous women who couldn't stand competition at work when it came to their who had better tits, legs, and asses. Both women then realized that they were unconsciously compelled to glance and then stare at her coworker, looking her rival up and down, especially the others long shapely pantyhose covered legs. Each felt that their legs were sexier and stronger and their boobs bigger and firmer and their asses tighter. Almost instinctively they stood up glared at one another with their hands on hips. It didn't take much for the real cat fight to begin: hair pulling, scratching, biting, and nylon shredding with their fingernails as they destroyed each others sheer pantyhose.  This cat fight ends with plenty of victory poses with the winner putting her nylon foot on the loser's boob in Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)! FREE Preview: http://images4sale.com/store/popup/98665/217498/fullsize

Apartment House Biting, Clawing Pantyhose Catfight - Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)
Adult Star, Isabella Camille has been featured in Leg Show Magazine more than any other model in history because of how sexy her gorgeous legs in pantyhose and nylons are. But the Beverly Hills Catfight Queen, Felicia, tells Isabella that her legs look much better than hers in sheer pantyhose. Isabella laughs cattily, "You're crazy, bitch!" Both are dressed in lingerie, sheer pantyhose, and heels and glare at one another, looking her rival up and down as circle one another. Felicia pushes Isabella and says, "I'm going to kick your ass, whore, and sit on your ugly face." Isabella was not afraid and was looking forward to pulling out Felicia's hair by the roots. "Yeah, well I'm going to bite and scratch your ugly legs and feet to shreds." And both tore into other trying to make good on their threats in this apartment house catfight that finishes with a classic victory pose, all in Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)! FREE Preview:  http://images4sale.com/store/popup/98665/217490/fullsize

Lingerie Store Black Pantyhose Hair Pulling Catfight - Super High-Res (2000 X 3008)
Two long-haired beautiful women, one blonde and the other brunette, both wearing sexy dresses with sheer black pantyhose underneath, are shopping in an exclusive lingerie store for that special outfit that will drive her man crazy. The blonde finds one she feels is perfect for her, but the brunette has her eyes on the exact same lingerie for herself. Glares and stares up and down as both women compare assets and argue who would look better in the outfit. Eye to eye and nose to nose, these two long-haired beauties cannot resist grabbing and pulling one anothers hair as their jealous rage erupts across the lingerie store and onto to the floor. Clawing, biting, kicking as they continue to pull clumps of each others gorgeous hair out by the roots. A black pantyhose leg scissors around the neck ends this hair pulling catfight with the victor, gloating over the loser with the lingerie outfit she takes home as a trophy in Super High-Res (2000 X 3008)!  FREE Preview: http://images4sale.com/store/popup/98665/217370/fullsize

Wrestling Ring Diva Catfight - Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)
Celeste Star and Erin Avery are competing for the final "diva" title spot in a professional wrestling television show called "American Catfighting" so they agree to meet in the ring to settle matters late at night who gets the job and the title. Both are initially dressed in their sequined wrestling costumes and sexy fetish boots, but glaring at one another, they remove the boots, and their costumes soon get ripped of, leaving the two gorgeous gladiators to wrestle and fight each other in the nude. The wrestling turns dirty and morphs into a no-rules catfight mixed with painful wrestling holds as they pull hair, choke, bite, kick, and throw each other all over the ring with the winner posing victoriously over her beaten rival in Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)!  FREE Preview: http://images4sale.com/store/popup/98665/216776/fullsize

Private New Year's Eve Catfight to the Finish - Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)
Two beautiful women with a long-time festering hatred for one another find themselves at the same New Year's Eve party at the home of the man both want for themselves. All night long they glare at one another with utter contempt, each obsessed with her rival. One blonde the other brunette; both are dressed in low cut, glittery evening gowns slit up the sides to reveal their gorgeous pantyhose covered legs and pedicured feet in high heels; As if synchronized, they both saunter over to the bar; their eyes locked in mutual disdain and hate for one another. The long night of drinking alcohol fueled what came next as they met at the bar. The blonde leaned over to the brunette and hissed, "I hate you, bitch! Are you woman enough to meet me at midnight so I can end your New Year before it starts!" The brunette leaned closer to the blonde, nose to nose and eye to eye she spat, "I'll see you upstairs in his study where I'll celebrate by scratching your eyes out and ripping your out by the roots and end your big mouth for good, slut!" The blonde smirked. "Good - then it's a date, whore!" They walked away; both wanting to tear into each other right away, but they waited. And then at midnight as everyone else celebrated at the party below both met in their lover's private study alone with no one to stop them. What follows is their hair pulling, biting, clawing, tit mauling bitch catfight to the brutal end. As a bonus you will also receive solo pics and a pics taken during a second fight they had on the mat with the same evening gowns and pantyhose on - all in Super High-Rez (2000 X 3008)!  FREE Preview:  http://images4sale.com/store/popup/98665/216460/fullsize

Also visit below for more FREE Previews:

http://catfight-superstars.deviantart.com/

http://catfight-superstars.tumblr.com/