News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight Video Ideas

• 2 Replies

Offline ZackMixedFight19

• sup
Catfight Video Ideas
« on: January 21, 2017, 11:08:13 AM »
I am starting my own videos with the girls I have and I used these two too start with but I need sort of like script ideas and the one in the bikini is crystal and the other is Mia thanks guys!
Keep it short my name is Zack I'm into pro wrestling NHB and boxing mixed. I'm a big Sports fan and love music if anyone wants to take me on my Trillian is ZackMixedFight :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight Video Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 01:52:20 PM »
Crystal catches Mia flirting with her husband and confronts her about it only to find Mia has been doing her man and the talk turns into a catfight.

Crystal and Mia are lingerie models at a photo shoot and get into a catfight over top billing at the photo shoot. The fight could take place on a bed/bedroom or on a big plush rug in front of a lit fireplace.

Crystal and Mia are biker bartenders and get into it at the bar (pool tables, seating area, bar counter, etc.) over one thinking the other is steeling tips or is flirting with the other's boyfriend.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Catfight Video Ideas
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 03:12:13 PM »
Crystal sees Mia badmouthing her on Facebook, and drives to Mia's house to confront her.

Mia catches Crystal texting Mia's boyfriend, and texts her to "stay away".