News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Can you help me in my quest?

• 0 Replies

Offline The Italian

Can you help me in my quest?
« on: January 21, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »
One of the many things that sprkled my interest in female fighting was  a magazine I found here in Italy when I was young (around mid-90s).
The magazine presented different photoshoots of oil wrestling matches, I'm not sure if they were staged photos or stills from some vidoes.
Some of the matches took places on a red and blue mat placed (if I remember correctly) in a room with wooden walls.
Some match were one vs one while others were three girls free for all. I don't know why but I have the idea that while the magazine was in italian the photos were something that came from Germany (or at least from northern Europe).
I know it's not much but I would like to recuperate those pictures (or the videos if there are any) to see if they were hot like I remember they was.
Thanks to whoever can help me.