News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE EPISODE 1

• 4 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE EPISODE 1
« on: January 21, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »

PART 1 - PROLOGUE

Heinrich Himmler was obsessed with the amazon Wonder Woman whose presence in the war had tipped the balance of power in favor of the hated Allied forces. Through research gathered by the rogue operative, Fausta Grables, Himmler had discovered many of the Superheroines secrets. He knew she hailed from a mysterious island of Amazon warriors, but most importantly, he had learned of her secret source of power… her iconic power belt.

Himmler had spent weeks in his 'archive of the occult' researching thousands of texts until he stumbled on a potentially monumental find. He trembled as he realized the importance of the discovery. An ancient band of rogue Amazons had been banished from their homeland. Over time, they'd developed their own dark arts and with them had devised a corrupted version the iconic Amazonian power belt which - according to legend - gave any woman who wore it incredible power. But that power would only be given to women. Himmler smiled as he rolled up a dusty map and filed it away.

Himmler's personal squad of archaeologists had traversed the globe in search of occult relics. He'd dispatched them to countless sites to search for countless artifacts, but most had been nothing more than wild goose chases. Now, thanks to his research, today would be different... this site was different.

1943 - SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Himmler’s lead archaeologist braved the dust storm after hearing a loud ruckus from his tent. He investigated the commotion coming from the dig site and was stunned. Laid out on the rocks, an artifact called to him. With great caution, he approached and saw what looked like a black belt holding a blood red stone. He had found his masters object of obsession.

Now that Himmler had the relic, all he needed was the right woman to use it!

-BERLIN, GERMANY

Fausta seethed as she dropped the newspaper with another tale of the glorious Wonder Woman. The western world loved and adored the heroine while the axis feared her. The world knew nothing of Major Fausta Grables, the woman who had successfully captured Wonder Woman only to be betrayed by her commanding officer Col Kesselman. In a moment of weakness Fausta had allowed Wonder Woman to go free and turned on her incompetent Nazi superiors. Now, Fausta had nothing. The cunning spy had been cut off from her beloved Nazi party and saddled with the traitorous German Underground. The blonde vixen despised Wonder Woman but she'd be damned if she'd let Col. Kesselman get all the credit for Wonder Woman's destruction.

Fausta had furnished the Allies bad intelligence for months as she pursued back channel negotiations. She wanted back into the action. Then, to Fausta’s delight,  she had received a message from Heinrich Himmler's office. He wanted to meet to discuss Wonder Woman….but first, she needed to pass a test of loyalty. Revealing the identities of her underground comrades would be more than enough to satisfy Himmler.

-WASHINGTON, DC

Wonder Woman was called into an urgent meeting at the pentagon. They'd lost contact with Wonder Woman's double agent Fausta Grables and it appeared her underground squad had been captured, but there was no sign of the treacherous spy. Diana was worried something terrible had happened to her old advisory, but something gnawed at her that made her feel even more sinister happenings where afoot.

-BERLIN, GERMANY

Fausta entered Heinrich Himmler’s office with a pit in her stomach. She knew she had, at best, a 50/50 chance of leaving the office alive. But to her, getting another chance to take down the Amazon bitch was worth any gamble.

Himmler greeted Fausta with a wide grin. “It’s good to have you back Major Grables… lets get down to business.” Then he laid out his research for the newly welcome Valkyrie. Fausta was processing everything she could, trying not to break out in tears of joy at what she heard.

“May I see the artifact?” she asked.

“Of course,” he replied and carefully laid out a large case, then lifted the lid.

Fausta’s eyes widened as she beheld the black belt, the most glorious sight her eyes had ever seen. Himmler slowly fastened the belt around the busty blonde spy’s waist and even he could feel the power surging through her body. “Mein Gott! It verks,” he thought.

Fausta couldn't believe the strength she felt coursing through her veins as Himmler discussed his new plans to capture the Allied Heroine.

”NO!” Fausta interrupted. Himmler was taken aback as a sly grin appeared on the Valkyrie's face. “No games, no plans… I will break Wonder Woman; break her woman-to-woman. I want the world to know it was I, Fausta Grables, who destroyed that Amazon bitch.”

Heinrich Himmler nodded, turned to his deputy and instructed him to call the propaganda department as Himmler barked orders, “Tell them I'm here with Major Grables… I need posters… radio messages… get me the largest arena in Switzerland… and...” When he finally hung up, he turned to his secretary and told her, Miss Grables is going to need a new uniform.” Then described in intricate detail exactly what he wanted while his secretary took it all down to give the tailors.

-WASHINGTON DC

Colonel Steve Trevor sat at his desk inside the Pentagon and poured another cup of coffee as he carefully reviewed the files sprawled on top of Manila folders. Col. Trevor had been personally assigned to locating Fausta Grables by his good friend Wonder Woman. It seemed the Germans had done his job for him. Steve sifted through the propaganda posters announcing the arrival of Germany's own “Wonder Woman” their own Valkyrie. Sure enough, Steve recognized the busty blonde at the center of the posters… it was her… Fausta… and around her waist was the mysterious black belt mentioned in his intelligence reports.

Col Trevor's eyes lit up as a stunning 5’10” black haired blue eyed Amazon entered his office. Wonder Woman was always an angelic presence in any room and Steve sometimes had to compose himself in front of her.

“Good to see you as always Wonder Woman,” Steve said extending his hand.

“Likewise Col Trevor. It seems our old friend has reappeared,” Diana replied as she took a seat at Steve's desk, listening as he brought her up-to-date on the current situation; of rumors of another power belt located by the Nazi's and whispers that Fausta’s power now rivaled Wonder Woman herself.

“Impossible!” Diana replied sharply. “My people have told tales of such a belt for generations but it's only a myth… Fausta is no more powerful then when I defeated her last year. This is propaganda put out by the desperate Germans.”

Suddenly, they were interrupted by one of Trevor's men with a can of film. “Sir,  this film has been playing in theaters throughout the country. We think they where placed there by German spies working for their Minister of Propaganda.”

Trevor grabbed a projector and played the film for he and Wonder Woman...

-SCENE

Fausta, standing alone in a wrestling ring somewhere in Germany dressed in a daring new black leather uniform with a black belt adorned by a large red stone. Looking into the camera, Fausta starts to speak, “People of America, I am Major Fausta Grables… 'The Valkyrie of Germany'. For too long your Wonder Woman has been said to be the most powerful woman on Earth. That is no longer true. I challenge Wonder Woman to face me, one-on-one in the neutral country of Switzerland. When I break her, the world will know who the one TRUE Wonder Woman really is.”

Diana was incensed! The vile movie showing in theaters throughout the USA; Fausta calling her out; the Nazi's denigrating her; NO ONE treated Wonder Woman that way!

“Steve, have the Pentagon contact the Swiss embassy. I want the USO there; I want every radio network there; I want every newspaper to have a reporter there…   Wonder Woman snarled. ”I'm going to put that bitch in her place for good!”

“But...” Steve interrupted, “...are you sure that's really a goo...” Before he could finish, Diana stormed out, climbed into her invisible plane and was off to face Fausta, the Nazi's Valkyrie!

To be continued…

Coming soon this season on WONDER WOMAN

IMAGES PROVIDED BY THE INCREDIBLE http://rustedpeaces.deviantart.com/ .

Edits by @Ginny38 @NicoleS

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 05:33:50 PM by Freefall »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S VENGEANCE EPISODE 1
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:51:51 PM »
Wow! Excellent work all round! Very excited to see the next chapter! :o

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: WONDER WOMAN: FAUSTA'S REVENGE EPISODE 1