News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sinn Sage vs Allison Wyte

• 6 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Sinn Sage vs Allison Wyte
« on: January 21, 2017, 08:46:18 PM »
Big fan of these two sexy vixens.  Sinn Sage is the more overtly sexual and specializes on girl on girl action with some wrestling and humiliation of other girls in her videos.  Allison Wyte is is more the naughty innocent school girl look and more likely to take on cocks and while most girls specialize in cum shots, she has lots of videos where guys cum inside her and shows cum dripping out (very unique in the industry).  I only know of two wrestling videos of Allison and they were from Strip Fights (my favorite being the one shot in the elevator where she was very competitive) while Sin Sage has been doing more of these (I esp like her match vs Francesca Le).  Who would win versus these two?

Sinn Sage

{alt}

{alt}

Allison Wyte

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Sinn Sage vs Allison Wyte
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:23:44 AM »
It would be onesided, Sinn would destroy Allison

ozzgeb

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 05:41:52 PM »
I watched a sexfight between Sinn Sage and Mutiny. That was hot.

ozzgeb

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
Go Allison

Offline metalscale

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 10:48:09 PM »
I agree with how the voting is going- Sinn Sage all the way!!  But why do we have to choose between the facesit and crotch claw?  I say she plops her ass right on Allisons face and then clamps down on her pussy.  Allison tries to scream for mercy but is smothered by Sage- promptly passing out.

Seems like bad luck for Wyte, but honestly, I'd be jealous ;)

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 02:15:05 AM »
Looks like the naughty Sinn Sage brutally takes out sweet looking Allison by reverse facesit and for good measure puts her in a massive pussy claw until she passes out.

This two girls represent my two sides, the hard edged Sinn who loves to humiliate girls and the sweet Allison.  A bit sad it wasn't closer but both girls are fun to watch in their element.

Probably my two favorite fetish girls today (along with Francesca Le).