News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 73 -- Britta versus Luisa

• 2 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 73 -- Britta versus Luisa
« on: January 22, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
This match is the seventy-third in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants or FCF members and their photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Caracas and features a new girl looking to make it in the AWC taking on a girl from the Pacific Club.  The participants are:

Britta (5'8 128 pounds 26 y/o) lives a few hours from Brisbane Australia on the coast.  Britta is a social worker working for a charitable organization.  She is a big surfer and outdoors fanatic.  She hikes, bikes, and gets her exercise outside.  Britta's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "My conditioning is great.  I'm strong and athletic.  I won't tolerate another woman thinking she is better than me.   I am a mean fighter and this won't be the first time I have fought another woman to show who is dominant."  

Luisa (5’6 119 lbs 25 y/o) lives near Caracas, Venezuela.  She is somewhat of a local celebrity and the mistress of a reputed drug lord.  She spends a considerable amount of time in the gym and in the clubs partying.  She has had her fair share of fights in order to defend her turf and social status.  Luisa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am a nasty, mean, spiteful, dominating bitch.  I take what I want and leave people in my way in ruins.  Fighting is part of life.  None of these weak sluts are tough enough to take me on!"

Will Britta's experience help her to get a win?  Or will the scrappy girl from Venezuela enter the AWC with a win?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:23:05 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 73 -- Britta versus Luisa
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 09:40:08 PM »
I think the new girl actually has a legit shot here! That said, Britta is in need of a win. I still think the pretty girl from Oz, but wouldnt surprise me if Luisa debuts with an upset.
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 73 -- Britta versus Luisa
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 01:05:08 AM »
The match is now posted in the stories section and on the Apartment Wrestling Club website.  https://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-73-britta-versus-luisa/