News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two Women Fighting TAKE OFF Their SHIRTS Like Men!!!!

• 13 Replies

Offline sabrajaneway

• one of a few second life profile i can be
i have an account in a 3d chat syte known as secondlife.com i go by the name of janeway sabra on were i cat/tit/sex fight as well as wrestling private or 3d public. trillian sabrajaneway1

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Two Women Fighting TAKE OFF Their SHIRTS Like Men!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 05:56:05 AM »
I've never seen anything like that posted anywhere.  I've seen girls take off their tops to reveal bras, including sports bras.  And I've seen vids where girls lose their tops to expose their tits.  But I've never seen a real life catfight were the two women strip bare to the waist to fight....and in public no less!  WTF?!?!?

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »
WOW, quite something, real fists up and punch stuff. I hope it wasnt too cold wherever they were

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »
Jayden, I could understand them doing that in a closed environment, but those women were out in the street, in full view of everybody.  I agree that they had courage to do so, but I wonder about their judgment.

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »
It reminds me of topless fights from Crystal films.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 05:14:13 PM »
What the devil is YAMSTAR.COM?  Their logo popped up on the video.  Check it out.  I'd like to know what others think of this site that seems to be all about violence. 

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 07:40:37 PM »
I'm of two minds on this one.  I have to admire the fact that they striped to the waist for a fight in public - that makes for a great show and I loved it.  The downside was that the fight was pretty darn poor - they both seemed a little more frightened than angry and I suspect their mouths were probably a lot more tired than their fists at the end of the 'fight'.  Maybe there will be a rematch where they actually fight.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 09:36:16 PM »
Maybe they were short of clothes like women in the 18th century fight could have been better but yeah hope it catches on lol.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »
Never seen anything like this, and I taught in the ghetto for over 30 years. 

Imagine being the cop who might have been called to intervene into this fiasco.  I guess you just call for back up and wait. 

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 11:29:41 PM »
The one in the green top, was one of the ugliest skanks ive ever had the misfortune of setting eyes on.Rather she would have put a mask over her ugly face than get her tits out.

Other girl certainly had an impressive pair but looked a bit skanky as well

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 09:31:16 PM »
My prediction is that this will become more common place, particularly if young women (like these two) believe that they are going to receive a lot of attention because of it.

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 03:28:17 PM »
Definitely  a lot more jaw action than anything else.  The fact that they thought to take their shirts off is the only thing that kept me watching.  And with that only just barely lol
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 07:10:50 PM »
I can see this type of fight happening, within a small enclave, with two girls who have issues to settle, and some of their girlfriends standing around, at someone house.

However, it's definitely rare to have two girls topless in public, who pulled their tops off, with no regard for the guy's standing around[which it seems to be more guy's than girls]
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline Ebenezer_Mack

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 05:30:17 AM »
I'm of two minds on this one.  I have to admire the fact that they striped to the waist for a fight in public - that makes for a great show and I loved it.  The downside was that the fight was pretty darn poor - they both seemed a little more frightened than angry and I suspect their mouths were probably a lot more tired than their fists at the end of the 'fight'.  Maybe there will be a rematch where they actually fight.

When I saw the subject header, I thought it was going to contain this link:http://straight.fleshbot.com/5844387/quotunderbelly-razorquot-solves-its-problems-with-topless-boxing-matches#:sv
Was pleasantly surprised at what I ended up seeing.  I understand your criticism about the meat of the fight, or lack there of, but I must admit that I'm a sucker for two women circling each other with dukes up.