News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!

• 117 Replies
Re: CALLING OUT ANY AND EVERY GROUP ON HERE!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2017, 05:46:10 AM »
The Daughters of Anarchy are alive, well and ready to fuck up any and everyone that has the guts to step up. They mean business and I am living proof, as I got kicked around, stomped, and completely embarrassed at the hands of some of their best members. They showed no mercy on me despite my pleas, and I'm sure they'll do the same to anybody dumb enough to challenge them. :-(

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »
More like Dead on Arrival  HAHAHAHAHA

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2017, 05:39:46 AM »
the d.o.a..is still alive and kicking..or so i'm told....more like alive and busy   talk,talk,talking....
the prez tramp

Offline lulufights

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2017, 09:38:32 PM »
Yeah Lexie your right they are. There talking a lot with there asses.

Jackie darling, don't I recall my ass sitting on your face some time in the past?

;D

Offline Fistfighter91

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2017, 09:44:15 PM »
You guys shit on my profile recently.  Nominated a member to fight me. And I beat shit out of her. It was damn easy. Make sure you pick up some one who you can deal with.
Kitty91 on trillian

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 02:26:24 AM »
Yeah Lexie your right they are. There talking a lot with there asses.

I think you meant; "Yeah Lexie, YOU'RE right.  THEY'RE talking alot with THEIR asses"

Here's a little English lesson honey: They're = They fucking are / Their = Shows fucking possession / There = Specifies a fucking place // You're = You fucking are / Your = Shows fucking possession

Thought this might come in handy the next time your back-stabbing ass TRIES to insult us you dried out old fucking hag.  You're a joke!!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 02:40:20 AM »
Wow.. Wake up on the wrong side of your cage this morning Tina?  :D

Oh I'm fine... but English is easy

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2017, 12:37:27 AM »
You guys shit on my profile recently.  Nominated a member to fight me. And I beat shit out of her. It was damn easy. Make sure you pick up some one who you can deal with.

The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while honey

Offline Fistfighter91

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2017, 08:43:34 PM »

I guess the sun has set for your clique. I beat ass of another member of your group. And that was too easy.. I guess you should come and join tramps. DOA represents jobbers now.
Kitty91 on trillian

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2017, 09:33:46 PM »

I guess the sun has set for your clique. I beat ass of another member of your group. And that was too easy.. I guess you should come and join tramps. DOA represents jobbers now.

Right... we're jobbers cuz you got lucky and beat one of us.  D'you even logic bruh?? LOL

Offline Fistfighter91

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2017, 08:48:03 AM »
Quote from: Fistfighter91 link=topic=62937.msg483809#msg483809 7date=1497293014

Right... we're jobbers cuz you got lucky and beat one of us.  D'you even logic bruh?? LOL

Err..  I beat two :p
Kitty91 on trillian

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2017, 03:07:14 PM »
I want to thank everyone who voted on letting me back in.

"Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch's got an absurd, awful idea..."

Seems like a BRILLIANT idea to me.  Welcome back Jackie  ;)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 11:09:36 PM »
the d.o.a..is still alive and kicking..or so i'm told....more like alive and busy   talk,talk,talking....

Hey Lexi, talk about talk, talk, talking, I haven't seen you or any of your 'tough' girls puttin it on the line lately.  Come and TRY to take down a DOA girl, in fact how about this DOA girl, I dare ya....Smooches.....Stace

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 11:18:31 PM »

Hey Lexi, talk about talk, talk, talking, I haven't seen you or any of your 'tough' girls puttin it on the line lately.  Come and TRY to take down a DOA girl, in fact how about this DOA girl, I dare ya....Smooches.....Stace
Take it easy Lexi I got this....I will be finding you very soon Stacie and you will see just how tough "Lexi's Girls" are....smiles....Surfertramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2017, 11:21:17 PM »

Take it easy Lexi I got this....I will be finding you very soon Stacie and you will see just how tough "Lexi's Girls" are....smiles....Surfertramp

Wow... terrifying

LOL ;D