News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hairy Pussy!!!

• 3 Replies

Offline bnmvcxz1

Hairy Pussy!!!
« on: January 23, 2017, 05:40:51 AM »
Girls I have a question:

Have you ever been in a catfight unshaved? fighting natural with your bush, have you ever suffered of bush yanking?? how does that feel, does it really work to end a fight?

Offline bvvv

Re: Hairy Pussy!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »
well, I'm not a girl but my wife when she was younger was in a fight with another girl, she was losing, and did resort to pulling the pubic hair of her opponent, causing the other girl to shriek loudly, and allowed my (than) girlfriend to avoid imminent defeat

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:30:38 PM »
Well, I've been involved in more than my share of fights where pussy hair pulling attacks were used. As you can imagine, it's dreadfully painful. I've even had my cxnt hair yanked out by the roots in some battles, and I was more than happy to return the favor. Even though the amount of pain is excruciating, it's not a move I would expect to end a fight. Twisting the clitoris and scratching at your opponents vaginal walls will most likely bring an end to a catfight. Hope that bit of inside information helps answer your question.

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 04:33:03 AM »
Yes it did, great inside information, Twisting the clitoris and scratching at your opponents vaginal walls!!!! that sounds really really painfull