News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 11: Pre Match Poll

• 2 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 11: Pre Match Poll
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:43:33 PM »
Like the previous chapter, this fight has been scheduled in advance and as members of the site you get to bet on the winner and discuss what you think might happen. We will use the voting results as odds in the story and will work some of your comments into it as well. So if you want a cameo, this is a good way to get one.   :)

In this chapter, Kelli, the "Fyrecracka" (me), will be taking on Jessi, the "Country Cougar" (jessiwrestles) in a 'Pro Style' match at a ring in a barn on Jessi's farm in front of a small crowd of VIPs and will also be streamed live.

Tale of the tape:

The Fyrecracka (Me): 5' 5 1/2", 140 lbs, 37 years old, B cups, blonde hair and brown eyes.  She has only been in one pro style match but has been in several other types of fights. She is mother and does real estate and remodeling. She also works out 3 times a week spin class and Pilates.

The Country Cougar: 5'7", 145, 37 years old, D cups, dirty blonde and green eyes.  Jessi is a farm girl and does quite a bit of physical labor as a result. She has an extensive background in pro style matches.

These two wildcats will be the subject of the next chapter of Fyre's Fight Journal and while we are both members here, I put this in the "fiction polls" section because it takes place in this fictional world. This also gives us a chance to simulate interactions on the fictional website. Feel free to play a role of a member of the fictional site- who knows? Maybe we will write that character into the fictional world.

A special thanks to FCF member Jessiwrestles for volunteering and participating in the little virtual universe that my husband and I do so love playing in.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 11: Pre Match Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 06:30:55 PM »
Been looking forward to getting myself into this series ever since it started, so definitely excited about this new chapter.   That said though, as nice of a girl as you are sugar and as impressive as your record is thus far, it ain't gonna save ya once this cougar gets her claws into ya out there in the barn. ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 11: Pre Match Poll
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 07:54:33 PM »
You might have the experience, but I can brawl with the best of them. We will definitely see once we lock up.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka