News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mona (From Catfight Central) Appreciation Thread

• 0 Replies

Offline PS4951

Mona (From Catfight Central) Appreciation Thread
« on: January 23, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
I seem to have just realized how many of my favorite clips she was a part of, even though she seems to have been one of the top people at Catfight Central for a good long while. Most of the Copyrights on those videos aren't usually synced up with the actual year that it was released, but it seemed like for a while that she was a regular fixture on the catfight scene, at least through that production company. She always had a kind of cold, stand-offish attitude in the ring, but what sold it for me was usually the way that she interacted with her opponents in between rounds for oil wrestling, ind of mastering the bitchy smile but almost enjoying it at the same time. By the time she usually got to the shower portion, she still had the attitude, but she was much more flirty with whoever she was in there with. I know she wrestled under the name "Nicolette Frost" for a bit, but I was wondering if she was still active at all? She may have been my most consistently favorite fighters on that site, based almost entirely on her attitude. Any information on anything that she's done other than that would be appreciated. Or even knowing if she's still doing it (I suspect not, though?).

Personal favorite: Her oil wrestling match with Eve on Catfight Central. Unlike most of her other matches, it seemed like there was still tension between the two of them at the end, and Mona's attempts to kiss Eve's neck, or playfully smack her boob when they were showering off, seemed like Eve wasn't 100% having it. I know Eve's still active, or at least was fairly recently. I wouldn't mind seeing these two go at it one more time.