News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Gail vs Eva - A naughty prostyle match

• 8 Replies

Offline Gail Thomas Longfall

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
Gail vs Eva - A naughty prostyle match
« on: January 24, 2017, 03:02:59 AM »
I’ve finally heard from the mysterious promoter who’s been trying to get me to wrestle for his secret cyberfed. Eva is my opponent. The only thing we are allowed to wear is booty shorts. It will be one fall with pro rules, except breast and crotch attacks are legal. Apparently the fed does other types of matches as well, depending on the fighter. Stay tuned for the match!

I’m in the ring first -- the rookie. 5’7” 140 lbs. After I’m introduced, I take off my T-shirt to expose my 38Ds. Wearing red booty shorts to match my hair.

Eva comes into the ring to the cheers of the crowd. She’s a little smaller than me, 5’4” 130, but it’s clear that her tits are bigger than mine.

Her T-shirt is off. Much bigger boobs. The ref is calling us to the center of the ring to go over the rules.

I’ve heard that Eva is a rulebreaker, just like me, which is one of the reasons I was chosen.

She wants a staredown as the rules are explained. No problem with that.

She insists on pressing her tits against mine and I don’t back off. I can feel nipples get hard.

The ref tells us to back away. The crowd seems to want us to fight like this. Not sure what THAT would prove.

As the bell rings, she walks straight at me, pressing her tits against mine as I hold my ground.

it’s chest to chest. No hands yet.

Now she pushes me back a step. I take a step forward and grab her hair to pull her into a side headlock.

The ref tells me NO HAIR as I crank the headlock, feeling her face against my right breast.

Her right hand goes to my pussy, I feel her fingers trying to work their way into me past my shorts!

Her fingers are inside me! I yell to the ref. The ref shakes his head. Apparently this is legal.

I crank the headlock again as she tries to stroke me, but it only slows her down for a second!

Arrrgggggh! Her left hand has my hair! She’s pulling my head back, forcing me back against the ropes!

I’m stuck against the ropes. The ref is telling Eva to break but she’s stroking me.

And now she’s got her mouth on my right nipple, sucking hard! The bitch!!!!

The ref is too distracted to count! I feel a shiver of pleasure go through me!

The ref starts to count SLOWLY! Gawd!!!

She breaks the hold as the ref almost gets to 5. I’m feeling tingly already!

She steps back and sends a heel hard to my abs, sending me down on my butt against the ropes, my boobs bouncing from the impact.

She comes over to me, digs her fingers into my tits and uses them to pull me to my feet!!!!! Fuuuukkkk!

I fire back with an elbow to her head. That stuns her!

I grip her left wrist with both hands, duck under and twist her arm to force her to bend forward.

Those huge tits are hanging as she bends over.

She grabs the ropes with her free hand, calling for a break, the ref starts counting as I hold onto her.

I kick upward hard into those hanging tits!

There’s a huge smack from impact. She gasps.

I kick up into her tits again and she drops to one knee, releasing the ropes.

I reach over, grab her hair and yank her backwards onto the mat.

I fall across her, our tits slamming together in a cross body pin as I go for a quick count.

The ref is checking her shoulders as I try to grip her pussy to distract her!

She kicks out at 2!

I’m looking for payback. I get to my feet, gripping HER tits to use them to pull her up.

She grips my wrists to try to pull my fingers out of her tits. I grip one wrist to whip her into the corner.

I charge at her, arms spread, going for a full body splash!

Our tits smash hard as she’s driven into the corner.

I use both hands to push up on her chin, driving her head back over the top turnbuckle, trying to raise her higher as she yells in protest.

As I push her back, I open my mouth wide, going for her left nipple, enveloping it, sucking painfully hard! PAYBACK TIME!

Her nipple is rock hard as I suck, the ref finally starts to count as I pull back at 4! She brings her hands up to protect her breasts.

I charge back at her, going for a short body splash in the corner but she brings her knee up and gets me in the abs! I drop to my knees in pain!

She comes out of the corner, slides her booty shorts down her legs. She’s naked as she grips my hair roughly as I kneel in front of her.

She’s stepping over me, forcing my face against her pussy as my hands come up in protest!

Fuuuukkkk! She’s dropped to her knees, forcing me onto my back, her pussy smashed against my face!

She’s still on top of me, my legs kicking out but I can’t get her off me.

She grips my hair, yanks my face into her pussy, tasting her as I struggle. I grip her ass, trying to push her off but I don’t have the leverage!

I can hear the ref yelling for her to let go of my hair. I try to fight back, trying to lick and eat her to distract her!!!!

The ref gets to 4 and she releases my hair. My head falls back as I gasp for air!

She holds her hands up innocently and then she grips my hair AGAIN, forcing my face against her pussy once more!!!!!

The ref counts faster this time.She releases me at 4 and I’m gasping for air once more.

I roll to my side. I feel her hands gripping my booty shorts, pulling them roughly down my legs along with my thong leaving us both naked to the delight of the crowd.

She tosses my clothing to the side, reaching up to grip my hair, pulling me to her hands and knees in front of her.

I reach out as I kneel, grip her ankles and YANK them toward me, sending her backwards onto the mat as I keep hold of her ankles.

I spread her leg wide and bend forward sharply to drive a head butt into her pussy!!!!!

She screams in pain as she writhes on the mat. I’m on my knees. I reach out and grip her hair pull her head back to me, the ref yelling at me to let go of her hair.

I knee-walk to her head, my pussy looming over her face as I hold up my hands innocently for the ref. Eva turns her head to keep from being smothered.

I reach out and grab her tits with both hands, starting to squeeze brutally, watching her, then dropping my pussy onto her mouth as she reflexively faces forward.

A shiver goes through me as I feel her hot breath on my pussy, my fingers digging into her tits, her legs kicking the mat, but unable to use them to escape.

The ref tells me to get off Eva because I’m smothering her. I shake my head, yelling that I’m not smothering her, even as I feel her tongue starting to stab me to try to escape.

The ref starts to count, another shiver shooting through me as her mouth frantically works my pussy.

At the count of 4, I rise up off her face, hearing her gasp, my fingers still digging into her tits, her legs flailing.

The ref stops the count and I drop my pussy right back onto her face as she cries out in surprise, the vibration of the scream sending another shiver through me. My nipples snap hard.

I start to ride her face, holding onto her tits as I rock, the referee counting again, holding on, telling myself I’m enjoying this too much.

I fall off her as the ref gets to 4. Eva is gasping for air again. My own chest is heaving. I’m covered with sweat as she starts to roll to the side.

I spin around and push her onto her belly, only able to grab one leg as I drop my butt onto her butt, pulling her leg back, going for a single leg Boston crab.

She cries out in pain, determined to hold on. I look back, glad the ropes are too far away. Then in plant my feet, rising up to pull her back a bit more.

Then I drop my butt down hard on her shoulders, my tits bouncing from the impact, but knowing I’m crushing her massive breasts hard into the canvas.

I’ve got her leg tucked under my armpit. I’m bouncing, crushing her tits against the mat as I sit on her shoulders. I feel her hand reach back and grip my hair, trying to pull me off! I have to do something.

My right hand is free and I drive my fingers to her pussy, digging them them, adding a claw, trying to finish her before her grip on my long hair lets her escape, trying to ignore the excitement in my pussy.

I hear a scream as my fingers dig into her wet pussy. I feel my hair being released. My fingers start working frantically, going for a mix of pain and pleasure. The crowd is going wild.

I hear Eva scream her submission and a frantic tap on the mat as ref taps my shoulder.

I release her, slowly getting up, my chest heaving as I hear the bell, the crowd screaming. I turn around to see her laying on the mat, on her side, right hand on her pussy, left arm cradling her tits.

The ref comes over and raises my right arm in victory. I look down at Eva. She’s still on her side, looking like she’s recovering slowly. Her hand is still at her pussy, her body curled up a bit. I can see that she’s stroking it.

She’s gonna want a rematch.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Gail vs Eva - A naughty prostyle match
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »
Loved it, hope you continue to write... especially like the dirty parts...

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 04:40:29 PM »
Any suggestions for the rematch?

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 10:54:56 AM »
great match looking forward to the rematch

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:45:00 AM »
I'm training for it now. ;)

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 04:07:17 AM »
If you're going to do a rematch, it could be with the stipulation that pinfall, submission, and orgasm are finishes so that the dirty aspects are ramped up even more.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 08:17:45 AM »
quite good! the choppy spacing is the only real bother, but the story itself is fun and sexy
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Double_Tough_Donna

• You Will Cum If You Want To Or Not!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 11:13:02 AM »
Any suggestions for the rematch?

Same ring, same ref but a total sexfight. Wrestling as hard but to forced orgasm. Pins and submissions can be had for pride, but don't count for anything. One cums, she looses.
On Trillian I am
DoubleToughDonna

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
LOVE this match !!
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !