News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Supid old me - Repost

• 1 Replies

Offline Doreen

• Be kind and you will have more fun!
    • ReensWrestlingChannel
Supid old me - Repost
« on: February 04, 2017, 10:11:00 AM »
Hey there, I did find a story that I have made time ago.

Have fun.

Stupid old me

A hot day on my privat poolside I am chilling out to get a light brown tain. As I lie on my sunlounger I heard a voice calling my name. “Dori, you fat cow, stop writing messages to my boyfriend!” it yelled. I raise my head to lock for the girl yelling at me. It was Ricarda, the new girl of my ex boyfriend. We have shared many things so he and me was still having contact. I got up on my feet as she came close to me. I can see, that she was in temper so I try to stay calm. “Hey Ricarda, there is nothing to worry about, we are just friends now.” I try to calm her.
“Just friend? I don't think so! I am here to solve the problem once and for all. Let us alone and don't contact him anymore, or....” She keep arguing. My temper was raising as I heard, that she is threaten me. I yelled back right in her face: “Or what?”
“... or we fight it out the way I want!” that little bitch answered confident with a bit of hate in her eyes and a dirty smile in her face.
I was so pissed that I try to think about my chances to get her down and teach her a lesson once and for all. She looked well trained and got to be around 5'7 with 123 lbs. A sporty b-cup seams to fit perfect on her body. Her dark blonde hair reaching down just right to the shoulder blades and a cute nose making her look a bit kind, but here eyes have fire in it.
All in all, she is in much better shape, that I ever was with her 27 years. Me with my 33 years, 165 lbs and 5'4 is not the best pre-condition, but my d-cups, my beautiful long blonde hair down to my ass and the will to show this little girl her place, ended up in the decision to fight this girl.
(Stupid old me!)

Without an answer to her last sentence, my hands were rushing forward grabbing her open hair and pulling here head near to me. She screamed. Looks like she couldn't face the pain I was given to her scalp. As I yanked her head from side to side to break her balance but not was good enough to think about my guard. In this early moment of short domination a hard punch to my belly making it's way deeper and deeper. I try to scream out this unbelievable pain, but nothing coming out my mouth than the air of my lungs. “Stupid old girl!” I though to myself as I immediately lost my grip in her hair and falling down on my knees and leaning to front to protect my body from another hard punch of this girl. Having my arms protecting my belly she quickly change her tactic as she delivers a hard kick to my side making my scream out my pain and anger.
As I kneel down in front of her she take a second to look down on me and smile “Okay, you want it the hard way? You will get the hard way!” I heard her say.
She was right. Me the old girl started the fight, that is not finished now. She hit me two times and the pain seems to be never ending.
I felt her hand going through my long hair near my scalp and closing her hand to have full control of my head. She was grabbing my wrist and trying to twist my arm on my back. Damn this little arms where so strong. I was fighting against with all my strength but it was too easy for here to place my arm on my back. With the hand in my hair and the arm on my back she had built a perfect lock to get my on my feed pushing my through my backyard. As I knew the way she was dragging me, I knew, that I was in big trouble.
“It is hot, isn't it?”She asked without wanting to hear an answer from me.
“We should cool down a bit my weak, old women.” she said.
She must have known my worries about my age and I hate her for making me feel to old to handle her.
I try to stop us getting to the pool in trying to push against her with all my power. Getting all my weight against her she was stopped but not more kind than before.
With her free hand she punched me to the open side of my body. The pain of her impact going through my whole body. I try to tell my legs to be strong but they disobey. I got down on my knees as she let go of my arm to giving me the chance to kneel down again in front of her.
She took on leg over me pulling me forward until my body lies down. She sat down on my shoulder blades so her thin, strong legs pushing my arms hard onto my body. Completely immobilized she pushed my head into the grass hard by my hair. I screamed in pain, but the grass and dirt dimming down my screams. I was helpless and humiliated all the time and this bitch didn't say a word. She liked to be on top I could feel. I got to get out of this or the this bitch cut off my breath with this action. So I use all my power to get my ass up and my knees down my as. After some attempts I managed to kneel down trying to buck her off.
As she falls to the side she let go of my hair to catch her from falling. I quickly pull out my head between her legs and try to get up as she was doing the same. I she was trying to turn around for another action on me, I pushed her forward hard on her hips so she was falling down right into the pool.
I stood beside the pool as I saw here diving to the middle of the pool to get in a secured position.
“Scared little bitch?” I screamed to the wet girl.
“Fuck you, oldie!” she yelled back. “Come in and get your beating!”
Did she really though I get in the pool after all?
“Come out and don't hide!” I replied. I couldn't believe, that she was diving down again leaving the pool on the other side, knowing, I will not be fast enough to get there.
She was running after me, so I decided to wait for her.  She kept on running as I was thinking about a good action to deliver a hard impact on here body I suddenly after I thought to me, what she was doing I knew her plan. Was this little girl really trying to tackle me?
The answer I got delivered like a I was hit by a truck. Her shoulder was crashing into my ribcage pushing all air out of my lungs in a second and knocking me off my feed.
We crashed down hard on the grass with me gasping for air and her taking a short break to. I didn't know she was hurt too by this action on my. I got too much pain to fight in this situation.
I started breathing regular again as I got my legs around her sporty body. Now its her time to take some pressure. She was not saying any word but I saw in her face that she was not expecting this.
I try to grab her wrist to immobilize her hands so she could not work on my legs. It looks like I have had her but this to only two seconds until she free her arms out my hands easily.
“Am I too old for this?” I was thinking to myself, as she forced her elbows deep into the inner side of my legs making me scream again in pain releasing the hold.
As she got her legs quickly through mine to sat down again on my body I turned around to be down  on my belly to be protected my head and my body from another hard punch.
Sitting down on my back I felt her grabbing my hair again but not to pull it. I could not get up on my knees and my arms lie down beside me so I was not in a good position to make a move.
“What does she do with my hair?” I asked myself as she start to talk giving us a little time to rest.
“Beautiful hair, I have to admit.” she started. “I would like to have my hair that long too, but unfortunately, I will never have it that long.”
“Why?” I interrupted her to buy me more time.
“It's a big disadvantage in a fight, isn't it?” she answered and was so right. I didn't know that she was making my long hair a pony tale but get it as so wrapped my own hair around my neck quickly, pulling my neck and chocking me by my own hair.
“Damn bitch!” I yelled trying to keep my hair away from my neck to stopped the chocking.
“Ohh come on, this is funny. You like chocking, your ex boyfriend told me!” she answered with a calm, voice.
This little man, called my ex boyfriend told her about this? I couldn't believe it. It was so embarrassing knowing that she knows about everything he knows. Being in this situation the calmness of her voice didn't got my away from panic. The harder I struggled to get my air not cut off by her using my hair as a weapon against me, the more air I need for this. I felt my time was running out, because I need to breath or I will black out in front of the proud new girlfriend of my now hated ex boyfriend., but she made a big mistake.
She was coming down with her face near my ear. I didn't heard what she was trying to say. I toke a blindside grab with both hands getting her hair on the back of her head. In shock she let go of my hair and rolled on her back as I pulled her down hard with power of desperation. I took a deep breath, holding her down and jumping on top of her.
I was landing with my head on her tits but her head was trapped between mine to. Quickly I pushed down with all my weight smothering that girl between my d-cups. Smart as she was, she wrapped her arms around my head to smother me too, knowing, this was here only chance to get the table turned another time, I though. I felt her sucking between my tits so she was not able to breath anymore and started to panic. She bucked, pulling my hair wild and trying to deliver some blindside hits to my face but didn't make it. As her moves started to slow down I felt some pride in my heart. I was stupid to fight her. She was damn strong and without her making a big mistake, I would have been beaten the shit out of me. As she was out cold, I smiled and got up again, looking down on her   body being cold out. I went to her handbag hanging down on the handle of my garden gate and writing a message to her boyfriend.
I swallowed all my anger and start to write:
“Your girl is out her in my garden knocked out. It would be so nice, if you could pick her up, because I don't think she is able to drive on her own. Thank you, Dori”
Looking back to this little girl beside my pool I thought to myself:
This will be not over as I guess. She is proud and I don't think she will take the blame of this beat down without wanting a revenge. Better be prepared, stupid old me.

Hope you like it.

Unfortunatly I did lost the second part on a computer crash..... :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:43:56 AM by Doreen »
Don't take everything so seriosly does not mean you have to be unkind!

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
Re: Supid old me - Repost
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:43:39 AM »
Could use some polish, but a good effort Dori!
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09