News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chat room

• 2 Replies

Offline soflant

Chat room
« on: February 04, 2017, 07:42:09 PM »
When I try and access the chat room all I receive is a blank page. I have a w10, along with  ie 11 as my browser. My flash player is updated. I know I can use another browser but I would like to use ie 11. Please help and thanks in advance.
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Chat room
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 10:26:15 PM »
It sounds like you might have to enable flash player in IE if thats the case

Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear.)
In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons.
In the dialog box that appears, select Toolbars and Extensions.
In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player).
In the Status column, check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it.
In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline soflant

Re: Chat room
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 03:23:56 PM »
I followed each step as you stated and the "Shockwave Flash Object" was already enabled. So what happens now is I can open up the chat room but then the screen freezes and I have to reboot to clear the frozen screen so I am still stuck. Hard problem to fix... I thank you so very much for all of your help.
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.