News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

fight duration!

• 8 Replies

Offline adzee

• God Member
fight duration!
« on: February 05, 2017, 01:22:33 AM »
Ok most of you would agree that most real fights don't really last that too long? but in some special cases they do, does anyone remember catfight daddy? (I think that was his profile he used) he used to comment on the old crystal video magazines and the ECNWC matches that were posted on their sites, anyway back in the day he posted an true account he witnessed about a real fight with 2 women fighting outside a nightclub, I can’t remember the full details but he went on to say that the most vicious fight he has ever seen and it  lasted around 30 minutes,  and when their boyfriends and friends decided to break it up as thinking  they have had enough,  it took so many of them using all their strength to prise them a part, so my question to you all can you remember this story catfight it was posted on https://sites.google.com/site/combativewomen/  along time ago.

thanks

Adds

Offline uknorthmale

Re: fight duration!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 07:30:49 PM »
I worked as a doorman for 2 years and ive seen very few girl fights last longer than 5 minutes,even when theyre outside and nobody is trying to split them up.They arent trained fighters,are usually drunk and get tired after 2 or 3 minutes.The ones that tend to go on longer usually involve stoppages to put hair up or to verbally abuse each other.

I have never seen one go longer than about 10 mins and they were just lay there pulling hair,and nobody was bothered to try and stop them and even then they just stopped of their own free will.

What i will say though is women are a lot harder to split up than men.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 11:59:41 PM »
I don't remember the story, but I certainly remember Cat Daddy.  Enjoyed reading his reviews on each fight that made up the latest Crystal Video Magazine.  He just disappeared after Hurricane Katrina ripped through New Orleans.  I've always had a bad feeling about that.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »
I think in a real fight, it would only last a couple of minutes. Usually one woman would dominate the other, or sometimes the 2 would roll around on the floor for a couple of minutes, then with legs wrapped around legs and heavy breathing, both would lay there with hands in the other's hair, pulling, until one gives up.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 08:01:26 PM »
I saw an old YT fight between two high school girls that lasted a solid 9 minutes.  They didn't stop and rest between rounds; there were no rounds.  They just fought straight out for 9 minutes, and I'm not exaggerating about it being 9 minutes long.  That's the longest I've ever seen without separate rounds.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
I don't remember the story, but I certainly remember Cat Daddy.  Enjoyed reading his reviews on each fight that made up the latest Crystal Video Magazine.  He just disappeared after Hurricane Katrina ripped through New Orleans.  I've always had a bad feeling about that.
the last time I manage to get hold of Cat Daddy he told me about losing everything to Hurricane Katrina including that story, thanks to everyone's replies on this subject.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 04:15:07 PM »
After watching hundreds of clips, street catfights seem to last about 1.47 on average for teenage girls. Older girls a little longer.
Cheers!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 02:10:31 PM »
Ok most of you would agree that most real fights don't really last that too long? but in some special cases they do, does anyone remember catfight daddy? (I think that was his profile he used) he used to comment on the old crystal video magazines and the ECNWC matches that were posted on their sites, anyway back in the day he posted an true account he witnessed about a real fight with 2 women fighting outside a nightclub, I can’t remember the full details but he went on to say that the most vicious fight he has ever seen and it  lasted around 30 minutes,  and when their boyfriends and friends decided to break it up as thinking  they have had enough,  it took so many of them using all their strength to prise them a part, so my question to you all can you remember this story catfight it was posted on https://sites.google.com/site/combativewomen/  along time ago.

thanks

Adds

I haven't seen this sight in years (CombativeWomen). Thanks for bringing it up! I often thought about my significant other getting into a safe catfight after reading this series of articles. I thought it would make a great resource.

Offline unholly

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 10:06:30 PM »
  Really?  I have seen a number of fights that went on for a long time and were not broken up.  Actually one girl would get the other girl on the ground and the looser would roll over on her stomach with her arms protecting her face.  The other girl would pull her hair and punch the back of her head, but this would not be enough to make her quit for a long time.