News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Aunt Vs Teacher

• 5 Replies

Offline mrsbiceps

Aunt Vs Teacher
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:42:44 PM »
This is a fantasy.

My aunt was a tall statuesque women. Her powerful physique was honed by lots of time in the gym. Aunt was also a very dominating women and took shit from no one. Aunt and mom had a few fights and aunt had kicked mom's ass every time. Mom was really no match for my aunt.

I got into trouble at school and my mom was asked to go and meet my class teacher. My mom was very busy and couldn't make it. So she requested my aunt to go and meet my teacher. My aunt was very fond of me and went to meet my teacher

The teacher vs aunt

My teacher kept criticizing me in front of my aunt and also said  "next time your boy does badly in his studies i will slap his silly face". My aunt looked at the teacher and said bitch i will slap your silly face. Before i knew what was happening both the women were fighting each other.
My aunt was a 5'10 inch tall woman. My aunt had a really sexy tight ass. Her longs were well muscles and super sexy. 50 pushups everyday gave my aunt firm and strong arms. My class teacher was incredibly sexy too. Her 5'11 inc body was full of curves and muscles. One look at this lady and you would know that she spent a lot of time working out. She was easily the toughest bitch in my school.

Now the fight was on. the toughest woman in my school vs the toughest woman in my family.

It was a great fight. My aunt was beaten easily and thoroughly. My teacher's punches proved to be too much even for my aunt. My aunt was on the ground and sobbing. Aunt was finished and couldnt fight any more. :Please no more. I cant take it. " Aunt was sobbing. Just like she made my mom cry
My class teacher asked my aunt to strip naked. My aunt said please spare me. teacher said either you strip naked or i will continue beating you. Aunt really couldnt take the beating any more. Aunt slowly stripped and said i am sorry i challenged you. Teacher made my aunt service her. I was so turned on watching my class teacher cum all over my naked aunt.

My teacher then told my aunt " who is tougher ". By now my aunt's was completely degraded and said you are. Teacher then kneed my aunt in the pussy and knocked her to the floor. Teacher put her strong foot on my aunt's comparatively weaker body. Teacher also stripped naked
The alpha woman then asked me to kiss the sexy woman.

Any guesses whom i kissed ????

Pleas comment
strong arm tactics

Offline IRISHCZAR

Re: Aunt Vs Teacher
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 08:56:25 PM »
moredetails on the fight would be good

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 03:17:27 PM »
Thank you for your feedback Sir
strong arm tactics

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 09:37:03 PM »
Omg what a great story . Did the teacher and your aunt meet again ? did the teacher turn your aunt into her sex toy ?

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 09:04:22 PM »
Omg what a great story . Did the teacher and your aunt meet again ? did the teacher turn your aunt into her sex toy ?

Yes they did. They meet at a shopping mall. The teacher walked up to aunt and patted my aunt's round and sexy booty and said " how have you been sweetie".
My aunt almost shat her pants. Aunt was scared and very nervous
strong arm tactics

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 12:19:26 AM »
Is your aunt still the bossy and dominant person?? Or did the teacher change her attitude??