News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Schoolgirl Showdown (commission)

• 3 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Schoolgirl Showdown (commission)
« on: February 07, 2017, 03:13:43 AM »
 two opposite girls facing off in a showdown for it all: the boy, pride, stripping between rounds, and a naked selfie for the loser. Something for those of you who aren't in on the Patreon. Don't sweat it. There's still stuff to be found on here.

The girls met exactly as planned. They were alone in the high school's gym after the end of the day dressed nearly identically in their school uniforms. Alexis (or Alex, as everyone called her) had short, auburn hair above her scowling face and brown eyes. She was a lean girl, active more than she was athletic. She was into hunting, hiking, and martial arts, so while she didn't have the show muscle of her rival, she was a solid and durable girl. Her bare feet padded across the wood floor of the gym to reach her opponent, the schoolgirl skirt showing off her strong, tanned legs that led up to her curvy hips. She was seen as a tomboy by some, but she didn't let a few nasty rumors get to her. She had developed a recent crush on the new kid Jason, which was exactly where she butted heads with the spoiled cheerleader princess.

Of course, that wasn't how Mary saw it. The pretty blonde had her eyes on Jason since he'd arrived. For everything boyish about Alex, Mary was the iconic girly girl. She loved all the dresses that Alex hated, and a talented dancer from her experience on the gymnastics team and among the cheerleaders. Her long hair was tied into a ponytail, and she still had stockings on when she'd taken off her shoes. It was a lot of work, but it kept in great shape, even if she was paler than the outdoorsy Alex. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail to keep it out of her bright green eyes. Her shoulders were back and straight, thrusting out her already bigger breasts and making her taller build stand upright.

Both girls were confident for various reasons, but they also knew the risks of losing. The two had started a private chat war on Facebook the day before about which of them would get Jason and how to stop the other. It had escalated to this showdown. They would go on fighting until one of them quit, at which point they'd stop so that the loser could remove a part of her uniform. When one was rendered nude, they would have to beg and suck up to the winner before they committed what would be social suicide: they would take a naked selfie and post it online for everyone to see.

"So you had the guts to show up," Alex scoffed. "You must be dumber than you look, you self-righteous cxnt."

"Please, you butch little bitch," Mary sneered back as they came face to face. "He doesn't want an ugly skank like you so long as I'm around. I'm the one walking away from this dating Jason, and you're going to be the one no one talks to when you show your flat tits and tiny dick to the world."

Alex growled furiously and shoved Mary in the chest, the first to let her fists do the talking. The slightly taller girl stumbled back a few steps before she slapped Alex angrily across the face. With no pretense of a formal start to their showdown, Alex grabbed Mary by her collar. The blonde was bigger and more visibly muscled (without losing her girlish figure, of course), but Alex had more actual skill and tactics to her fighting style based on her experience. Mary shoved and clawed at the brunette's face and chest, but Alex tangled her legs with the cheerleader's to hurl her to the hard floor. Mary grunted as she landed on her back, but she grabbed and pulled on Alex's leg to trip her down after her. Alex landed on her soft hips just before Mary pounced on her, grabbing her by the hair. The tomboy shouted as Mary yanked at her short, darker hair, but her fist wrapped around the bouncing blonde ponytail to twist and pull it to one side.

Mary's head tilted with the handle of hair, shrieking like a madwoman as Alex yanked and tore at her scalp. The bigger cheerleader shoved her hand into the tomboy's face, digging her nails into her cheeks until Alex turned her head and bit into her fingers.

"AGHH! You dirty dyke bitch!" Mary shouted, recoiling from the bite. Alex sat up and knocked the blonde off of her, letting her send a kick of her strong legs into the cheerleader's stomach. Even through the blouse and her abs, it knocked the wind out of Mary as she curled up and held onto her stomach. Alex quickly jumped onto her back, following her training and instincts as she slapped a quick chokehold around Mary's neck.

Neither of the girls were really experienced fighters, so Mary had a hard time escaping the simple hold. She clawed at Alexis' arms and tried to pull away, but the firmly locked arm was enough to keep her trapped. Mary struggled a bit more before Alex pulled her arm more tightly into her throat. "Give up, Barbie doll. I've got three more times to kick your ass, and I've got a schedule to keep.

Mary did consider it. It had to be a lucky shot for Alex to get her so easily in the first round. It was give up or let her knock her out, making that fight with that much more of a handicap later. She slapped rapidly on Alex's offending arm, grunting out "I give. Submit!"

Alex quickly let her go, Mary shoving her away and rubbing her neck. "Come on. Off with 'em," Alex demanded, getting up to her feet. Mary growled at her, but wanted to stick to the deal if she expected Alex to do the same. She undid her skirt, pulling it down from around her hips and tugging her stockings down with them. Beneath her blouse, Mary now only had her panties on.

"Nice look for you, slut. Can't wait to see more," Alex taunted.

"You would, you fucking thug dyke," Mary snapped back, throwing her skirt angrily into Alex's stomach as she stepped out of her stockings. "Now shut up and keep going."

The girls moved in on each other even more recklessly this time; Alex was confident from her first fall, and Mary was angry for the same reason. She couldn't believe she let the lucky bitch get the drop on her. So when Alex went in for a grapple to use her judo to her advantage, Mary didn't bother with any such setup and punched the tanned tomboy right in the jaw. The surprising hit made Alex immediately lose her grip and stumble back a few steps. Mary threw her whole body into Alex's midsection, tackling the brunette onto the gym floor.

The brunette was too surprised by the assault to mount a proper defense, her jaw still aching and Mary attacking with even more ferocity than she had to begin with. The blonde sat on Alex's chest and planted her freshly bared legs on top of the arms. Alex could barely claw at her attacker's legs, let alone mount an actual attack as she was trapped and startled. It left her as easy pickings for Mary to punch her across the face, repeating the beating in a furious frenzy as Alex's face flew back and forth. Alex moaned and shouted as she was subjected to Mary's fury, helplessly absorbing a dozen or so hits before she flailed her hands to smack desperately on Mary's legs.
"Stop! OW! I give!" Alex shrieked.

Mary gripped her hair to give Alex a dismissive shove before she stood back up. "Well that was fast," she gloated. "Can't take a hit, butch?" Alex glared back at her and rubbed an arm over her cheeks, which were sore and starting to swell. The bratty bitch was stronger than she looked, and doubts started to stir in the girl's otherwise tough persona.

Alex begrudgingly stripped off her skirt to match Mary's appearance, frowning even as she gestured for them to carry on with the fight. "Sure you don't need a break first, cxnt?" Mary mocked, pressing her psychological edge after her recent blitzkreig. She smacked Alex in the side of the head, making her flinch away. Confident that she'd struck some fear into Alex, Mary grabbed her by the hair and shoved her into the folded-up bleachers like a wall. Alex's back hit with a quick clang, but when Mary threw another hard punch at her, Alex was quick enough to roll out of the way and let her knuckles hit the hard wood instead.

"AWWH!" Mary shouted, gripping her hand as pain shot through her arm. Alex immediately grabbed her by the collar and drove a knee into the blonde's stomach, forcing her to bend over clutching her abs. Alex bared her teeth angrily as she turned and slammed Mary's face into the bleachers, bouncing her pretty features right off of them.

A dazed Mary landed on her pantied ass, looking dizzily back at Alex as she stormed after her. The tanned hiker threw a kick that smacked into one of Mary's breasts, getting a cry from her as she cheerleader grabbed onto her leg instinctively. It happened to pull at just the right angle to make Alex slip and fall over, Mary slowly realizing her advantage and rushing up to her knees. She grabbed and bent Alex's leg to one side, angling her knee joint awkwardly as the tomboy let out a long howl of pain. Alex kicked and tried to pull away, but Mary placed herself with the leg as a partial shield against the attacks. With Alex clearly hurting from the hold, Mary saw her chance to sweeten the deal as she suddenly dropped her knee in between Alex's legs.

The boyish fighter gave a sickly, guttural noise as her pussy was crushed beneath her panties, eyes and mouth wide open as she clawed desperately at Mary's leg. She left some rough slashes along the smooth skin, but Mary grit her teeth and ground her knee in place on her sweet spot. "Say it, bitch! Let me see you cry for mercy!" she demanded.

Alex finally nodded, slapping the ground in submission. "Give! Give!"

"Again, cxnt!" Mary ordered, lifting her leg just enough to slam her again.

"OWWWW! Dirty fucking... I submit! Stop!" Mary shoved the leg away and rose back up, smirking down at the hurting wannabe.

"Hell yes you do. Now top off, bitch so I can kick your ass again."

Alex glared daggers and pulled her top off over her head. Her cheeks blushed with anger and humiliation, muttering curses at Mary as she was left in just her bra and panties. Alex clenched her fists and moved in for Mary, who smirked back and put up her hands readily.

"Back for more? Alright. Then let's see those flat tits of your next." Mary tried to cut off Alex with a quick punch to her newly bared belly, but the fleshy smack did little to deter the insecurely furious tomboy. Alex blitzed right into Mary, bodies slamming into each other as Mary tried to tangle her naked legs with Alex's for better position. Alex put an end to that by grabbing a fistful of blonde with one hand and holding her in place for a hard punch to the cheek with the other.

Mary let out a quick yelp as she fell to the floor, dragging Alex with her. The tan girl landed on top, hands and knees digging deeper into the pinned cheerleader as she squirmed in vain to try to get comfortable. Alex still held onto Mary's hair, using it as a lever to hammer her face with several more rattling punches. Mary screamed and tried to defend herself, but Alex forced her over onto her stomach. Mary's breasts were crushed under their combined weight, the tomboy sitting on her back with her knee pressing down on the middle of her spine.
"Get off! You fucking dyke-ass bitch!" Mary raved, the pain making her head spin. Alex ignored her shit talk and grabbed one of her feet, pulling it up and back to twist Mary's leg into a submission hold. The cheerleader gave a sharp gasp, clawing and squirming to try to get free. This couldn't be happening! The wannabe boy on top of her was just some nobody butch while she was an overachieving cheerleader. She was famously flexible on her team, but the girl was bending her out of shape. No matter how impressive her build, though, Alex pulled harder with her nails digging into her thighs and knee into her back. She bent Mary into a perfect C-shape, her own foot almost touching her head as Mary screamed and sobbed in non-stop pain. She slapped at the floorboards, but Alex paid her back for the delayed release last time by biting into her bare foot. Mary gave a teary-eyed scream and shouted her surrender. "I give! STOP! STOP! OWWWW FUCK!"

Alex shoved her leg away and got up, spitting on the splayed out cheerleader. "Top off, cxnt. Let's see that slutty bra you're wearing. Unless you want me to end it now."

Mary growled and wiped the tears from her eyes as she stood back up to her knees. She tugged her top off, revealing the bright pink bra compared to Alex's black one. "You ready, bitch? I've got more just like it for you," Alex goaded, but Mary bit her lip angrily and hurled her top into Alex's face.

It was a short enough distraction for Mary to rush in and grab Alex's shoulders, kneeing her in the crotch. Alex gave a sharp cry and bent over, trying to cover her pussy as it pulsed with pain. Mary wouldn't have it as she shoved Alex up against the nearest wall, pounding her in the stomach repeatedly as she let loose all her anger and frustration from losing to what she saw as the inferior girl. Alex caught her with a slap to the face that cut her off, then kicked Mary in the leg to drop her to her knees. Alex landed a perfectly-timed knee to Mary's chin, sending her flopping back to the floor. She tried to pursue her but winced and stopped to hold her tenderized stomach.

Both girls groaned and shifted slowly, Alex finally approaching the downed girl just for Mary to spring her trap. She was fighting much more cautiously and aggressively after the humiliating submission used on her proud flexibility, so when Alex was in reach she sat up and jammed a claw-like grab onto Alex's sore stomach. The young martial artist let out a loud gagging noise, telling her it was paying off. She used the grip to toss Alex onto her back, pushing her hand harder into Alex's guts to crush her abdomen with her gouging nails.
"Give up! Give you fucking dyke!" Mary screamed at her madly.

"AGHHH! Fuck you, you slutty poser!" Alex managed to swing one leg up and kick Mary in the side of the head, but she kept her grip on Alex by leaving several lightly bleeding scrapes along her stomach. Alex hissed, but Mary just slashed her painted nails down the tomboy's face. She screamed and clutched her face instinctively to protect her eyes, unable to do anything more to stop the assault on her belly. "STOP! I SURRENDER!" she screamed, echoed by her cupping hands.

Mary got back up, her carefully groomed blonde hair a sweaty mess as she tried catching her breath. She leaned on the wall and watched Alex like a hawk as the girl slowly sat up and pulled off her bra. It felt a relief to expose her sweaty, stinging chest to the open air. She rubbed at the stinging scratches on her belly, but it wouldn't be enough to stop her. She didn't have the same abs as Mary, but she was still tougher than the spoiled bimbo.

"I'm done fucking around with you," Alex growled as she forced herself up. "I'm fucking done."

"You're done alright, you little bully cxnt. People are going to thank me for making you the internet slut by tomorrow."

Alex took a deep angry breath as she stood back up properly, the girls readying themselves as best the angry, tired, and frankly scared girls could be. Mary rushed at Alex to try to end the potentially last round quickly. It proved her undoing as Alex caught her by the long hair, turning and skillfully throwing her to the ground. She grabbed one of Mary's arms, bending it back behind her shoulder and pulling hard for another submission. Mary was ready for it and flexed her arm, the definition showing as she pulled back and overpowered the tomboy's attempted hold. Mary tossed Alex over her shoulder and mounted her, teeth bared in her fury as the blonde wrapped her hands around Alex's throat. The brunette gasped as her mouth hung open, trying to breathe as she pelted Mary with desperate punches and kicks, but at too poor an angle for them to connect properly.

Alex's eyes blurred with tears, but a lucky swing of her leg spiked her knee right against Mary's twat. She could see the stunned expression hit the cheerleader's face, so she shoved her back enough to throw a wild uppercut. It caught Mary right in the chin, sending her crumbling off of the tomboy. Alex hurried to go after her, attacking the first thing she could see on the splayed out blonde: she pulled open one of her flexible legs, reached under her panties, and began to scratch and pull on anything she could feel beneath.
Mary immediately came to, shrieking in pain and howling her surrender. "STOP! FUCK! YOU CHEATING DYKE, GET OUT! I GIIIVE!"

Alex backed off, breathing heavily and surprised to see Mary hurry to get her bra off. She was slightly bustier than Alex, but the real reason was she was explosively angry. It was never supposed to be this close. The nude selfie was on the line now. She couldn't get undressed fast enough to finish the stupid thug off and ruin her life for some payback. Alex's aching stomach was in knots over the potential of this fight, not considering losing against the preppy Barbie until just minutes ago.

Alex led off this time, trying to keep her cool and throwing a few punches at Mary. She backpedaled to avoid the first two, then ran past the third to punch Alex's tender stomach again. Alex visible reeled from it as Mary grabbed her by the hair and headutted her. They both bounced back wincing, since Mary had only really seen the attack in movies and not in practice and ending up hurting them both. Alex recovered first with a huge slap across Mary's naked tits, sending them jiggling wildly and Mary recoiling to protect them. Mary threw another kick for Alex's crotch, but she expected it this time and caught the foot to flip her over. Mary landed on her back as Alex came down on top of her.

"Get off me, you handsy dyke!" she shrieked, grabbing and squeezing her sharp nails into one of Alex's tits.

"In your dreams, you fake-ass Barbie doll!" Alex howled back at her, leaning a crushing hand on Mary's breast as she punched her in the ribs just beneath it. Mary managed to club her fist into Alex's temple, dropping the boyish brunette to one side. She held her head dizzily when Alex got up to her knees, balling her fists together and smashing them across Alex's back. She cried out in pain, but just before rolling to one side and grabbing Mary by the hair. She stood up suddenly and pulled with all her might, getting a long screech of pain as she dragged Mary across the entire gym floor by her roots.

"STOP! NOT THE HAIR!" Mary cried, tears shedding in pain and shame. Alex reached the far side of the room, just to swing the hair to smash Mary's face into the wall several times over.

"You fucking give, bitch!?" Alex demanded. "Because I will rip you BALD, you hear me!?" She couldn't see so much as she felt Mary shake her head no, so she shoved the blonde to the ground. She went to make good on her threat as she braced a foot on Mary's back, burying her hands as deep into her hair as she could and pulling up, her pinning foot adding even more pain to the hair pull. "Hope you own a good wig, skank!" Alex shouted over her wails and screams of pain, pulling until her arms hurt.

"I GIIIIVE! STOOOP! FUCKING STOP! YOU WIN!" Mary sobbed pathetically.
Alex twisted a knot of hair around her fist and pulled anyway. "I get Jason?"

"Yes! I won't touch him," Mary sobbed.

"And the selfie?"

"YES! STOP ALREADY! I can't!"

Alex let her drop at last, grabbing the curled up and sobbing Mary's panties and yanking them off her long legs. With her rendered helpless and naked, Alex shoved her feet into her face. "You remember the deal, bitch," she growled, still sore and angry herself, but proud more than anything to have wrecked the showoff skank. "Get kissing."

Mary could barely lift her head enough to kiss over the top of it, spending a few minutes kissing over it while degrading herself. "I'm sorry. I... I'm such a loser. I shouldn't have fought you. You're so much stronger. I'm such a pathetic slut..."

It was more of that for a few minutes when Alex shoved her foot to knock Mary onto her back. She walked over to the discarded clothes, digging out Mary's cellphone and tossing it to land on her tits. "That's enough of that. It's showtime."

Mary looked at her pleadingly, but she got no mercy from Alex. She took a deep, shaky breath, deciding that crying and looking broken and pathetic would be worse than looking good for it. She briefly fixed her hair, mustered a fake smile like it was a cheer, and snapped and shared the full body selfie of her bruised and naked body to Facebook. Alex smirked as she confirmed it on her phone, just to re-share it on her own page and let it go viral from there. "It's a good look for you, slut," Alex snapped with a grin. "Now I've got to go text Jason and see what he's up to tomorrow." She gathered her clothes and left before Mary dared to do the same, shuddering at the thought of the shame and ridicule her bravado would bring down upon her tomorrow.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Schoolgirl Showdown (commission)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 09:17:47 AM »
Oooh, that was wild and hot! Delighted too that Alex won!  ;D ;)

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 07:40:46 PM »
Love the story, especially the humiliating ending. Another classic from Luffy.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 02:16:13 AM »
Great story.