News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

E-C-C 270 "Fight Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 270 "Fight Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!
« on: February 09, 2017, 05:11:56 PM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 270 "Fight Room Showdown" - Part 2
These two had met once before in a private match at the womens fight club and a special rivalry developed. Sophie was a little bit arrogant, saying that she was going to kick Monas ass and that she was going to squeeze her out with locked topless body clinches. And the sexy Milf Mona decided she was definitely going to battle this younger bitch out. When the two met for these revenge catfight, the stakes were up because of the earlier match and neither had intentions of losing to the other. They dont exchange many words, they just embrace each others body and the fight is on.

Members can download the movie in full HD 1920x1080 quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

Here you can find the free preview clip:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc270sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline maine516

• God Member
Re: E-C-C 270 "Fight Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 05:50:09 PM »
Mona looks so strong and very sexy in this video.  I love it when she shows off her body this way and fights with a more bitchy attitude.  She's still a very hot milf!

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: E-C-C 270 "Fight Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »
Hallo maine516,
warm greetings and kisses from Mona and she is very happy about your nice compliments here.
She hopes that we find another hot milf to fight more bitchy and spirited like only
to strong mature women can do it. Suggestions and hints are always helpful  ;)