News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Melissa Windeyer's Wanton Misadventures VIII duplicique victoria

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Melissa Windeyer's Wanton Misadventures VIII duplicique victoria
« on: February 09, 2017, 08:46:37 PM »
I pouted as I stood in the doorway at Chatro and looked around.  The very few patrons – no more than a dozen in all – were all immersed in their conversation. The self-obsessed bar flies had ignored my entrance.

I sauntered slowly through the lobby. I slipped out of my sable trimmed light top coat, which Césaire had bought me after my victory over Lisa. I snapped my fingers. The cloak room attendant looked at me but made no move to come to me. I glared back. After a moment's standoff, I realised that this nothing had no idea who I was, or how dangerous it was to cross me.

I tapped my foot. She leaned over the counter. She was an Amazon! She must have been six feet tall, and looked like she trained with weights every day. Of course, I’d run rings around the muscle-bound low-life in a fight. And she clearly was low-life – a subbie. No Domme, no seasoned fighter would ever stoop to being a cloak room attendant.

I’d deal with her easily. After all, I am Melissa Windeyer. It would be like a bull fight, with me as the toreador circling the bull – in this case the low-life cloak girl – darting in and out, inflicting pain and wearing her down till the she was exhausted. Then I’d close on the low-life, Amazon though she might be, and finish her off. I restrained myself from licking my lips. After all, Melissa Windeyer is a lady, first and always.

Then the Amazon looked at me again.  Her eyes seemed to bore into me. I almost shivered. It would only take one lucky shot for her fist to plough into my stomach to wind me. For just a second I imagined her pressing me against the wall, one hand pinning my arms above my head, the other – a fist – pummelling my sensuous belly till my legs gave out.  In min mind she let me go and I slumped to the floor. It was a horrid image, but even more horrid was the way that it ignited the fires inside me.  My stomach churned with sudden lust.

I bit my lip hard. I couldn’t go there. Not after Ms Justeen had warned me against unnecessarily fighting women. By ‘unnecessary fights' she meant women who might stand up to me, women I might struggle to defeat. This Amazon was definitely one of those.  She might get lucky. She might – just might- win.  The thought of being totally at her mercy, of her pounding my stomach again and again, of her ripping my clothes off and – no!  I couldn’t go there. I thought of icebergs and, with some difficulty, composed myself.

I shrugged my shoulders as if this girl was beneath me – as she so clearly was – and checked in my coat.  I didn’t even bother to give her a withering look.  She wasn’t worthy of my scorn.

I sauntered into the main bar, pausing to see and – more importantly – to be seen. After all, I was well worth seeing. My clingy, sky blue silk-look blouse shimmered in the half-light, showing off my generous curves. I’d matched it with a short, darker blue skirt, slit up the thigh to show my strong, shapely legs. A black belt with a silver buckle emphasised my full, sexy hips. As the skirt matched the blouse, so my black heels, also with a silver strap, matched my belt.

The silver bangles on my left wrist glittered as I walked toward the bar. Like the siren call of Greek legend, my bangles and my whole look ensnared anyone whose gaze alighted on me. Even in the almost empty bar, I was conscious of the admiring glances of the men and the jealous stares of the women who knew they’d never be able to compete with me.

”I haven’t seen you in ages,” Edward Pakenham greeted me with an affectionate kiss on the cheek and a firm but respectful hug.

“Oh I know!  It’s been far too long!”  I smiled warmly at Edward.  I’d met him once before.  H was one of Arthur Wellesley’s friends.  He was rather more mature than most men in Arthur’s circle, in his bearing as well as his appearance.  Slightly built but quite muscular with it, he had dark hair with just a hint of grey at his temples.  I assumed he was about forty, or perhaps a little younger.  Tonight he was dressed quite conservatively in a Brooke Brothers charcoal grey sports jacket over an open-necked cream shirt and dove grey pants.

He bought me a drink and we talked for a few moments.  He put his hand gently on my hip, drawing me closer. I ‘stumbled’ against him and muttered an apology as he caught me.  “These heels, Edward!”  In my four-inch stilettos I was easily as tall at him.

He smiled, his blue eyes dancing in amusement. He wasn’t fooled.  He knew I’d staged the stumble. He didn’t seem to care though and I certainly didn’t.

Edward kept his arm around my waist as we continued talking.  Of course, I used all my best conversational skills – open questions, drawing him out to talk about some of his favorite topics such as opera, his work as an architect, sports and his family.  I knew he was married but it was an open secret that he enjoyed the company of other women, and was generous to them.

I didn’t know nearly as much as Edward did about many topics and I admitted it, letting him play the sophisticated older man like a character in a Georgette Heyer novel.  Note that I pretended to be a fool – Melissa Windeyer isn’t a fool for anyone – but I made sure to build up his ego, and of course he revelled in it, the way all men do.

The bar began to fill up as we continued our conversation.  Chelle Prince came over. I’d never liked the trashy blonde.  She certainly excelled in trashiness that night, in a low-cut, tight fitting white top that she was almost bursting out of, along with a short white skirt and platform heels.  She looked like a hooker who worked a cheap tennis club.

I liked Chelle even less when she tried to muscle in on our conversation. She tried to pretend she knew more than she did about opera – Edward’s current topic.  I exposed her ignorance with a couple of cutting questions. While she stood there red-faced, I cuddled up even closer to Edward and slipped my arm into his. We talked about Rigoletto, which was playing then at the Lyric, and about which I was sure Chelle knew nothing.  I was right. I didn’t either, but I threw back some of what Edward had said to me, giving him enough feeds to keep talking himself and to leave Chelle floundering.

Edward stroked my arm.  “I'm surprised, Melissa!  I've never heard you talk about opera before. I didn't know you cared.”

“Most of the plots, just like Shakespeare, are a slice of life in the raw…adultery, violence, lust and revenge…just like Rigoletto itself. What’s not to like?” I smiled complacently, knowing I’d just scored over Chelle, who had no idea about opera or Shakespeare. But then, she wasn’t Melissa Windeyer.  I rubbed her nose in it a moment later when I added, “Of course, it's a little harder to understand at first.  You need to put in some effort.”

Chelle flushed even more. Keeping a gentle grip on Edward’s arm, I eased him around, slowly, turning away from her and shutting her out of the conversation. A moment later she flounced off with a face like thunder. I don’t even think Edward knew how I’d played him, though he certainly noticed how I’d finessed Chelle off the radar.

Edward tugged me closer, all but pulling me off my feet, squeezing me against him.  I gave him a look of feigned indignation.  “Impudent man!”

He laughed.  “Brazen hussy!” he retorted in a good impression of an upper-class English accent, and kissed me full on the lips.

“I’m shocked, Sir!” I responded in kind.  He laughed again and gave me a tighter squeeze and a second kiss.  I didn’t bother to pretend any longer than I wasn’t enjoying it.  The smile on my face gave me away.

“Do you go to the Lyric?” he asked, still holding me tight.

“I wish!”  I paused, looking down at the floor, ready to dangling my lure in front of him. “I’d love to, but I don’t get much of a chance. Tickets are so expensive!  All I can do is watch them on PBS.” I breathed in, just enough to swell my breasts against my blouse but not enough to be melodramatic, then sighed.

Edward took the bait of course, and offered to take me the following week.  He even offered to take me to dinner as well.  I accepted immediately, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him enthusiastically, to show just how pleased I was. I was reeling my catch in.

Over his shoulder I caught sight of Chelle.  She was red-faced and glaring at me and Edward but trying to mask her anger by talking to Kelsey Wilmott. I bit off a smirk. Chelle was reduced to chatting with a subbie gurl – as the trannies like to be called these days. Yes, Kelsey was cute.  He – she? I wasn’t sure what the correct word was – wasn’t like Willie, and he was open about his kink. Compared to Edward though, he was very much a second prize as far as both Chelle and I were concerned.

Right now I'd won the first prize – Edward. I hugged him tight, pressing my body against his.  He hugged me back even tighter and even offered to buy me dinner right then. I was on the point of agreeing, until he suggested we eat in a private booth.  He even hinted at something after dinner – “something I know you’d like, Melissa” He cupped my ass in his hand as he said that.  I smiled but gently removed his hand, carefully consoling him with another kiss and joking that the best things are worth waiting for  He needed to learn that Melissa Windeyer’s favours can’t be bought with a drink, a dinner and the promise of opera tickets – not even by a rich, good-looking man like Edward Packenham.  As for the ‘something more’, he’d get it – but only when I decided he’d earned it.

Edward and I continued to chat in the open bar, standing side by side and talking in one another’s ear as we scanned the room, people-watching.  His arm was around my waist, his hand against my firm but still gently rounded tummy.  His thumb and forefinger played with the piercing in my belly button, through my blouse, giving me ripples of pleasure.

Chelle was still with Kelsey.  They were sitting so close together that for a moment I thought they were making out. I peered closely.  They weren’t, even though their bodies were touching just like mine and Edward’s were.  He was talking about opera again.  I was out of my depth until seeing Chelle with the gurl reminded me of something clever to say. “Cherobino in The Marriage of Figaro is meant to be a young boy, just old enough for army service, but it’s a role traditionally played by a woman,” I said.  “And Cherobino dresses up as a woman in the opera. Does that mean that cross-dressing was common back then? “

Edward smiled and kissed me again. “Clever girl!” Only too keen to show off his knowledge, he launched into a monologue about how males – counter tenors – were singing some of the traditional cross-dressing roles.

I looked across at Kelsey.  Why was he wasting his time with Chelle? He was a cute gurl – he could really pass for a woman – and he never tried to trick people like that snake Willie. I could imagine him as a counter tenor, singing a female role and wowing the audience. He was that cute. What did he see in that subbie slut Chelle Prince, apart from big boobs and an outfit that was more suited to standing on a street corner than to Chatro?

Kelsey had never paid me due attention, never saying anything more than a polite hello. That was acceptable – though barely – when I thought he wasn't interested in women. But to see him now with that cheap nothing Chelle – yes, now they were necking, though it hadn’t progressed any further, yet.  But how dare he prefer her over me!  Kelsey needed to learn that Melissa Windeyer was a goddess, to be worshipped. But how was I going to teach him?

I was still talking with Edward, though it was more a case of letting him talk and just chiming in with an occasional comment to show I was listening, while I wracked my brains on how to make Kelsey pay me the homage I deserved.

Suddenly music boomed from the sound system, though it was early for dancing.  It wasn’t the best of music either – the kind of thing suitable only for a low-class strip joint.  Nevertheless, it got everyone’s attention.  Edward’s head turned in that direction and so did mine.  My eyes narrowed to slits and I felt myself redden with anger.

Chelle Prince wrapped her arms around the gleaming metal pole to the left of the dance floor – which was mostly used by Dommes who wanted to put their girls on display for punishment reasons – and began to dance in a way that she obviously thought was sexy, but which really just looked cheap and trashy.  She was clearly jealous of me and was trying to attract everyone’s – and particularly Edward’s – attention.  What was worse, it was working.  Edward had stopped talking to me and was watching Chelle, as were most of the other people in the bar.  I leaned in and pressed my breast firmly against his arm.  He didn’t even notice.  His attention was firmly fixed on the trashy little subbie slut.

I noticed Kelsey walking away from the sound system.  The gurl was clearly in league with Chelle, and had maybe even put the idea in the subbie’s head.  Why?  I supposed Chelle must have led him on.  Regardless of who had instigated it, Kelsey needed to be taught who was worthy of his attention, and his worship.

That would have to wait, however.  Right then I had to stop their scheme.  Edward was barely noticing me.  He answered me only with grunts or single words, while his eyes followed Chelle’s every move.  He still had his hand around my waist, but it was as though he was leaning his arm on the bar – like I was just part of the furniture. 

The way he was staring so fixedly at Chelle, I had a suspicion his fascination was at least partly an act.  I wouldn’t have put it past him to try to maneuver me into a confrontation with Chelle, but I couldn’t let that stop me.  Clearly I had to put Chelle in her place.  No way was I going to tolerate such disrespect, and certainly not from a little nothing like Chelle Prince.  Ms Justeen had told me to avoid ‘unnecessary’ fights but clearly I had to put Chelle in her place.  It was certainly necessary and it wouldn’t even be a real fight – just a scuffle and nothing more.

I downed my drink, strode over to the sound system and turned the music off. Spinning back to face Chelle, I called out, “No one wants to listen or watch you, you pole dancing slut!”

Chelle hissed at me, but she kept a smile – more of a smirk on her face as she peeled herself off the pole and strutted over to me.  “I am not definitely not a slut, missy!  You need to learn some manners, Melissa!”  She swung her arm out, aiming a quick slap at my cheek.

I seized her wrist to block the slap, twisted her arm hard and sent my other hand flying toward her cheek.  “Uhh!” she gasped.  “Let go!” She ducked under my slap and my hand sailed over her head, leaving me stretched out and off balance.  I almost stumbled in my heels.  I managed to deflect her return slap though, and stepped back, wanting to get my balance back before I attacked again.

I tried to yank on her wrist to pull her into me, but she lashed out at me first.  Her nails scraped my cheek. I reached for her hair with my free hand, hoping to drag her down. She pivoted, my hand grabbed air not hair, and again I was stretched out, teetering in my heels. I might have fallen if I hadn’t still held her hand.

“You’ll be on your knees soon, Melissa!” she taunted me. I stepped back quickly and almost avoided Chelle’s up-swinging knee – almost but not quite.  I groaned at the sudden pain in my belly. 

I did my best to ignore it and jerked hard on her wrist as I stepped back.  Now it was Chelle was tottering on her heels.  The knee lift had unbalanced her and before she could recover, I yanked hard again.  She was focused on her wrist, trying to break free of my grip, and she failed to block or even notice my other hand until it powered into her wide-open stomach.

She froze as my punch hit home, then her whole body shook.  Her anguished “Noooo!” was almost a moan as she stood hunched over, still shaking and breathing hard.  She was in serious pain.  I smiled.  She would learn not to cross Melissa Windeyer! 

She recovered enough to launch another slap at me.  “I said let go!”  I accepted the blow.  It was light, with little force behind, intended just to make me let go and not to hurt me.  I wasn’t going to give her her arm back though.  Instead, while her free hand was still in mid-slap, I sent my fist plunging into her belly again.

Her long “aahhhhhhhhhh” told me how much air my punch had forced from her lungs.  She hunched over, panting, but still she tugged on my wrist, jerking me closer, and swung her foot up again, aiming at my knee.  “I said LET GO!!!”

I crouched quickly, so that Chelle’s kick struck the flesh of my thigh and not my knee.  It hurt more than anything she’d done yet, but not enough to seriously affect my movement, and not enough to give her any advantage.  She should have known better than to fight me, and she was about to learn just how stupid a decision that had been.  I’d known better than to let go of her arm and I jerked on it hard while her foot was still in the air, to throw her off balance.

And I did.  Her voice rose to a squeal as she realised her kick had failed. She stumbled forward, her left hand flung out to the side to try to steady herself. Of course, the silly little nothing left her body wide open and vulnerable – again. I aimed squarely at the centre of her belly and slammed a punch home, putting all my weight and strength behind it.

The fist did exactly what I expected.  It hit hard and sank in deep – almost wrist deep. Chelle’s squeal was longer, louder and higher-pitched. She shuddered, staggered as her knees weakened, and almost fell. She shuffled backward, her left arm covering her shattered tummy. “Let…go!!!” she gasped.

Even a mindless fluff ball like Chelle should have known better than to plead with me, especially without first acknowledging my power. I closed on her, finally letting go of her wrist, only to grab her long blonde hair. I used that as a rope to jerk the shrieking slut toward me. Although both her arms were free, Chelle didn’t strike me.  I saw to it that she had no time – but then, I am Melissa Windeyer.

I swiftly brought my damaged leg up – I needed to stand firm for this, especially since I was wearing heels. I aimed directly for Chelle’s stomach. “You thought I couldn’t fight.” My knee crashed into her gut.  She groaned.   “You were wrong!” My knee hit her again.

This time her squeal was even louder. She’d have doubled over if I hadn’t held her hair. As it was, she was bent over, staring at the ground. She staggered again, trying to retreat, both hands holding her stomach. She tried to kick out at me, first with her right foot and then with her left.  ”Stay back!” she wheezed.

I easily dodged those desperate and badly aimed kicks. The fluff ball should have known she couldn’t hope to land any kind of blow while looking at the floor instead of her enemy. But then again, she was Chelle Prince and not Melissa Windeyer.  Thinking wasn’t her strong point.

I thought I’d make it easier for her. I yanked her up by the hair, making her look at me. I fired a slap at her face with my other hand.  Even though she turned her head to avoid the full force of the blow, it still shook her from top to toe. “You bitch!” she hissed. The fool should have saved her breath for some action. Instead she wasted energy abusing me, even while gasping like a fish out of water.

She tried to slow her breathing with a few deep gulps. She spun, sending a mule kick backward, aimed at my knee. Again she wasted her breath. “I’m not done yet!”

I smiled at her delusions. “"No, but you soon will be!" I crouched again, so her kick hit my thigh. It hurt, badly.  That thigh was already sore.  It would be badly bruised by morning. I suppressed a shiver. But success, near victory, is a wonderful pain relief. I fired my fist at her already damaged belly. “Suffer, slut!"

She groaned.  Her eyelids fluttered. She chopped her arm upwards, trying to break my grip on her hair. She failed. She tried to spin around again, and again she failed. My grip on her hair was too tight to let her turn properly. She tried to kick at my knee again and this time she partly succeeded.  The blow landed on my thigh once more. It hurt. It made me teeter in my heels; but the fight was almost over. Melissa Windeyer was cruising to another easy triumph.

I fired another punch at her gut.  “You're going down!” And she was. She groaned loudly and slumped against me, draping her arms over my shoulders as she gasped for air.  I sent two more punches squarely into her navel. She groaned louder and swayed in her heels, clinging to me for support. 

I yanked at her hair, flinging her contemptuously to the floor.  She lay there for a moment before she managed to wobble back to her hands and knees.  Finally she crawled to a table, where she grabbed the edge and tried to haul herself up on it.

“Stupid girl!  Stay down! You don’t know when you’re beaten!” I smirked as I yanked the blonde up by her hair. Despite my words, I was glad she was being such a little fool.  I could have some fun with her.

I tossed her on the table. “You shouldn’t have worn such a flimsy outfit...missy.” I mocked her earlier insult as I ripped at her top.

“Stop!  No!  Stop…please!” Chelle squealed, writhing on the table.  “Let me go!  Somebody help!”

"Flimsy outfits like yours can be ripped so easily!” I sneered as I slapped her face again. This was so good. My tummy fluttered deliciously.  I felt delightfully moist.  My win had me quite aroused.

She squealed, writhed again, and yet again when I slapped her pretty face another time. I ripped her top open down the front and her breasts spilled out.  She wasn’t wearing a bra.  “Why are you protesting? You were about to strip anyway, dancing on that pole!” I laughed.  “At least, you sure looked like you were!  What’s the difference when I do it for you?”

“Yeah! Let’s see her boobs!” Someone from the crowd cheered me on. “She loves to show them off!”

“How’s this feel?” I sneered as I twisted Chelle’s nipple. 

She screamed as she put her arms up to try to cover her breasts “No!  Stop! You wouldn’t…please!” the little slut whined as I slapped her again, pushing her arms away.

“Don’t you believe it, Chelle!” I tugged at her panties, pulling them down to expose her crotch. I ignored her squeal of protest and stuck my fingers between her legs, exploring her folds. I soon had the little weakling moaning. I stroked her firmly, probing between her lower lips. I teased her, playing with her nipples, her pussy, stroking her thighs, her cheeks and kissing her till she was a moaning, mewling puddle of lust.  I knew it.  Secretly, Chelle wanted nothing better than to succumb to me, to accept my control, my dominance. Losing the fight had given her an excuse. Perhaps she'd even wanted to lose, though of course she would have anyway. I'm Melissa Windeyer and a nothing like Chelle Prince stood no chance against me

I looked around us at the crowd. “Look, Chelle…look at all these people, so eager to see me totally conquer you...to see me, Melissa Windeyer, triumph again…” I paused before I added with relish, “to see me own you!”

Then my face darkened. Edward wasn’t among the onlookers. He hadn't seen me triumph over the girl who had so bitchily distracted his attention away from me. It was neglect, pure and simple, but I couldn’t afford to show my rage. 

I looked again at the crowd as I ran my hand up and down Chelle's thigh, teasing her more.  There was Kelsey, at least, mouth open, avidly watching. He couldn't keep his eyes off me as I used the girl he’d been making out with, a few minutes before. I smiled at him.  He would soon learn that I was the Goddess he should server – in whose temple he should worship.  Chelle was nothing more than a graven image, as they used to say in Sunday School.

I trailed my finger into Chelle's folds, wiggling it, sliding it in, nail deep. I wiggled a little more. Chelle moaned and squirmed.  The table rocked. “Slut!” I mocked her.  “You can’t keep still!” I tugged at her hair, dragging her off the table, down to her knees. I slapped her lightly. “Don't pout at me girl!  I’m only thinking of your safety! I don’t want you sliding off the table and hurting yourself.”  I rubbed her inner thighs with the toe of my shoe, stroking up and down. She whimpered and squirmed at my touch, making doe eyes at me as I continued to tease her.

I looked over Chelle's shoulder to Kelsey. His face was flushed.  He was panting. He caught my eye and for a few seconds, he tried to meet my stare as I continued to tease his fallen idol with my foot. Inevitably he flushed more, and looked down to where I was rubbing my toe against Chelle's mound.  She whimpered again. Kelsey looked on as I eased my toe into Chelle's folds. Then, as Chelle rose up a little to kneel almost erect and pushed her panties all the way down, Kelsey looked away. He couldn't bear to watch her surrender.

“Ms Melissa…please…” Chelle's voice trembled and trailed off. She squirmed against my toes and shivered.

“Well, girl?  Tell me what you want!” I pulled my foot away from her and tapped my toe on the floor. An idea formed in my head – a way to make not just Chelle worship me, but Kelsey too.

Chelle squirmed and mumbled. Of course, she was too ashamed to admit her need, to admit she needed to surrender to me. I wasn't going to make it easy for her. Oh no, she needed to acknowledge that I’d completely conquered her. She, along with Kelsey, needed to worship Melissa Windeyer as her Goddess. I had no time for halfhearted sluts who wouldn’t admit my power. Anyway, the best way to complete a conquest is to leave the victim needy, hungry for more.  I patted Chelle's cheek, turned on my heel, leaving her there whimpering with disappointed lust, and picked up my purse which I'd left on a chair before the fight with Chelle.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My face glowed from the exertion – not to mention the exhilaration – of defeating Chelle.  Perspiration made my silky top cling even more tightly to my body.  I clicked my tongue in annoyance.  I'd lost a couple of buttons in the fight, including the top button so my generous breasts were a little exposed. I'd also torn my blouse, and wouldn’t be able to wear it out again. It had been expensive too. My face was scratched and red blotches on my face and shoulders showed where I'd have bruises tomorrow. From the covert glances I was getting from the other girls in the bar though, scared I’d take their man, and from the admiring looks from the men, I know that I looked even more desirable than usual.  I smiled.  Victory does that for a girl.

My heels clicked on the tiles as I strutted over to Kelsey and stood in front of him. He looked away, past me to the still-kneeling Chelle.  Her hands were squeezing her breasts in a vain attempt to conceal her shame.  “So, Kelsey, you were helping Chelle before?”  He stood mute, his face dark. He shook slightly. I tapped my foot impatiently.  “What do you have to say for yourself...sweetie?   I cupped the cutie's chin, making him look at me.

Even in jeans and a t-shirt, Kelsey could have passed for a woman.  Tonight though, he wore a bright yellow peasant top, laced together in the front, and a light tan skirt with high heels. Very clean shaven, he wore just a touch of blusher and eye shadow. He also had a silver chain around his neck – a chain that would soon be spliced with a plate engraved, ‘Property of Ms Melissa Windeyer.’

Kelsey could have chosen to brush my hand away, or at least to try, but instead he looked at me.  His eyes roved over my body and then, as I held his chin more tightly, at my face. “I have nothing to say to you!”

“But you have nothing to say to Chelle either now, do you?” I tapped my foot again. “Kelsey, you couldn’t keep your eyes off the fight…the fight where I totally destroyed Chelle.” I stared into his eyes.  “That's what I did.  Admit it, Kelsey!”  Again I tapped my foot on the tiles.  “You loved watching me dominate her. Admit it, Kelsey!”  I have another tap of my foot. I held the cutie’s chin even tighter. "Chelle isn't in my class…not even close…is she? Look at her now, mewling with need. Admit it, Kelsey! She's a nothing!” I punctuated each sentence with a foot tap.

“I've got nothing to say to you, Melissa Windeyer!” repeated Kelsey, but his voice trembled. “Let me go.”

“Why would l let you go, sweetie?” I tapped my shoe. “Chelle asked me to let her go. Do you really think she meant it?” Again I punctuated each sentence with a tap of my heel. “Do you?” I nodded at Chelle, still kneeling and looking at me with pleading eyes.  “Look at her, Kelsey.  Look at Chelle, whimpering…” tap, “…mewling…” tap, “…needy…” Tap. Kelsey shivered again.  “Do you really think she wanted me to let her go?” Tap.  “Or do you think she wanted me…still wants me…to use her?” Tap.  Kelsey buckled.  His knees almost gave out. “After I beat her, physically and mentally, after she knelt to me…don’t you think she wants me to conquer her sexually too?”

Then Kelsey showed he had some backbone after all. He gritted his teeth and swatted my hand away from under his chin. “You only beat her because of that huge ass and body of yours…whore!”

He had a little backbone, but not much. He could have walked away.  He could have shoved me back, but instead he stood there, waiting for me.  I knew he wanted to be conquered, just like I'd conquered Chelle. I just had to play him right. “You’re a rude little thing!” I scolded him.  “You deserve to be taught a lesson! I grabbed Kelsey’s long, light brown locks, dragging him toward me. I wanted to pull the brat off his feet.  He'd be better behaved on his knees, and I knew that was where he wanted to be, in any case.

“Hey...hey!” he squealed in surprise. His hands grabbed at mine ineffectively. He stumbled forward. I yanked at his hair again and he lost his balance, falling onto his knees. He winced at the pain I'd inflicted in yanking his hair. Tightening my grip even more, I jerked him around, half dragging him onto his side.  I walked a few paces to some chairs, pulling with along with me, arms flailing, legs kicking futilely.  I sat down and yanked him up on to his knees again then seized him by the scruff of his neck and dragged him over my lap.

Kelsey's face paled and he whimpered. I knew that this was all too familiar to him. Another Mistress had wanted him hard between her thighs. He struggled, again to no effect. He could have escaped easily enough if he had wanted to, but instead he simply wiggled in my lap, arching his butt.

I rained slaps down on his cute butt, hard and fast on alternate cheeks. “You need to learn some manners, brat!" I giggled as I looked around the crowded room, with everyone watching me triumph over Chelle's erstwhile helper. "So did I win just cuz I’m big and fat?"

“OH!!! Oh fuck!” Kelsey squealed.  His face turned red.  He squirmed, his hands gripping my thighs. He tried to kick at me – yet he didn't try to roll off my lap, or to escape any other way. “Yes, you cow!” he hissed. “You won because you're big and fat!”

Really?” I said.  Of course, his defiance didn’t surprise me.  He wanted me to break him, and I knew just how to do it.  Holding him tightly by the scruff of his neck, I fumbled in my purse. “Yes, that's it,” I muttered to myself, gripping my hair brush. I pulled it out and waved it in front of Kelsey. He whitened and for a moment he struggled to get out of my grip. I caught him as he rolled, squeezing my hand on the lymph nodes in his neck. He gasped, knowing how dangerous that grip was. But he still pushed his hands on my thighs as he tried to get up.

I wasn't having that. Instead I swung my other hand, now gripping the hair brush, against his butt. He yelped, then squealed again when I repeatedly spanked him with the brush, raining blows down on his butt cheeks. He squirmed but his struggles were weaker now.  I pressed his neck down. His grip on my knees weakened too. I pushed him harder back into my lap.

I knew I'd won when I felt his hardening shaft pressing against my thigh. “How dare you, Kelsey?” I reprimanded him as I continued his punishment. “Look at Chelle!  She's taller than me! And did I beat you because I’m bigger than you?  No, Kelsey. You're taller and heavier than I am. I beat Chelle just like I beat you…because I’m Melissa Windeyer!  I’m simply your superior.”

Kelsey squirmed on my lap.  He shivered. “Cow…” he repeated, though weakly.  I yanked the brat's hair and spanked his ass with the brush harder still.

“Stop!” he wailed.  “Stop, stop! Please! That hurts so much, you bitch! Oh, my hair. Oh, my ass!”  The weakling's eyes teared up.

I made him look at me as I lowered my voice.  “Did I make Chelle – ” I slapped his ass with the bristles side of the brush.  He bucked in my grasp. “ – needy cuz I’m big and fat?” I gave him another spank.  Again he squirmed and bucked. He mumbled something. Another slap. “Speak up, gurl!”

Kelsey gritted his teeth.  I could almost taste his internal struggle to keep his self-respect and his loyalty – for what it was worth – to that nothing Chelle, his futile attempt to resist my dominance, all fighting against his longing to surrender completely to my power. I gave him another swipe with the brush. “Did I make you...hard…cuz I'm big and fat?”  Kelsey writhed on my lap.  “Answer me, gurl!”

“No...no, bitch, no…not cuz you’re big and fat” he admitted, whimpering.

I rained down a few more slaps, then slipped my hand down, feeling between his thighs. “I know a better use for this,” I whispered as I gripped his cock.

He froze, then moaned as I tightened my grip slightly. I released him and went back to slapping his fast-reddening ass with my hair brush. He hadn’t moved.  He hadn’t even tried.  He just lay there, taking it.

My tummy fluttered again. Beating Chelle, exposing Chelle for the needy weakling she was, playing with her, had aroused me, just like winning always did. But playing with a trannie gurl was a new – and most exciting – experience. Yes, I thought to myself, spanking Kelsey, having this subbie gurl under my thumb, was high voltage stuff, and was sending little shocks of pleasure through my body.

“You silly boy.” I tilted his head up and kissed his lips. “Stop calling me names, Kelsey.” I kissed him harder. “You should be worshipping me instead.” This time my tongue forced its way into his mouth, momentarily. “Just like Chelle did ...in the end.” 

I tugged his hair once more. “It won't take you as long though.  I'm sure you're smart enough to learn from her example.” I let go of his hair and, sliding my right hand between my thighs, squeezed his shaft as I continued slapping him with my left.  I cut off his further whimper with another kiss, my tongue plunging in and out of his mouth. He squirmed in my lap, twisting himself, but now only so he could return my kiss, which I broke to whisper, “Kelsey, are you leaking in your panties? Are you leaking for me?”

He sighed, blushed and squirmed. I kissed him again, plundering his sweet mouth, still raining slaps on him but mixing pain and pleasure now by stroking his cock too. My hands were stinging – his butt must have been infinitely more sore.  I broke the kiss again.  “Admit it…you want me, don’t you, sweet gurl.”  I gazed into his eyes. I knew I was about to score another victory.

“Yes Ms…I’m leaking.  I’m leaking for you,” Kelsey admitted almost tearfully. I dropped the brush on the table next to me and kept milking his cock.  He panted softly, his eyes glazed as he blushed and squeaked softly, “Please, Ms Melissa, please take me.”

I knew I was only halfway there. I didn't want him begging and squirming just for now. Any needy subbie gurl would do that for Melissa Windeyer. No, I wanted Kelsey for keeps. I reminded myself that I wanted a plate inscribed ‘Property of Ms Melissa Windeyer; spliced into that silver chain around his neck. I was also profoundly aware that this new and electrifying experience was exciting me.  Kelsey wasn’t the only one leaking. I thought of icebergs, white and vast, imagining them drifting in Lake Michigan. Only when I’d regained my composure did I proceed. Of course – and that was entirely within my plan – Kelsey had become even more needy during the short pause. I’d stopped stroking his cock, just holding it, feeling its hardness in my grip.

Kelsey moaned with excitement when I tugged his silk panties down at the back.  The silly gurl thought he was about to get a good seeing to as my right hand was again busy, running up and down his shaft.  I soon disappointed him.  “No Kelsey, you don’t deserve Ms Melissa Windeyer, not yet...not now.”

He pouted and I thrust his head down so he couldn’t see what I was about to do. My left hand groped for the flickering candle on the table.  ”You were rude to me, Kelsey.” I squeezed his shaft hard enough to make him moan needily again. “You were bratty…you were cheering for that little fluff ball Chelle.” I kept jerking him off as I snuffed out the candle between thumb and forefinger. “You said I had a big ass.  You said I beat Chelle, not because I’m infinitely superior to that nobody, but because I’m big and fat.” All the while, milking his cock, I grabbed the candle by the base.

“Ms…I’m so...ARGGGHHH!!!” Kelsey’s scream, as I plunged the still-smouldering tip of the candle into his star, ramming almost the whole length of the hot candle up inside him, all but lifted the roof. Everyone watching jumped at the sound.  But even as he screamed, his cock spasmed and he squirted semen. It escaped his panties and ran down my legs.

I giggled. “Some people have no self-control.” I shoved the candle deeper into his ass, and wiggled it about.

Kelsey screamed again.  “Ms!...Ms!…Oh God, you’re splitting me in two! It’s…it’s burning inside…”  He was almost in tears.

“Apologise, gurl,” I demanded, wiggling the candle some more.

“I’m sorry, Ms.  I’m…I’m sorry I called you fat! I’m sorry, Ms…please!” Kelsey wailed.

I tugged the candle half way out, and cut off any more protests by bending and kissing him, thrusting my tongue in his open mouth. “That’s better, gurl! But it’s not enough!”  I shook him out of my lap and pointed to his semen on my thighs.  “You made such a mess!”

I didn’t even need to tell him what to do.  He bent his head and began to lap up the mess on my left thigh. I stroked his hair. “That’s much better, gurl! You have a very industrious little tongue.“

He soon finished that thigh; I sat back in my chair, pushing my smooth, firm tummy forward. Kelsey started licking the other thigh. His hand slid upward, tracing a pattern around my stomach. It tickled pleasurably. His tongue lapped up my thigh, higher than on the other leg. His hand gently squeezed and kneaded my tummy.  My stomach began to churn most delightfully – too delightfully. It would be so wrong for Kelsey to flip me or even to service me here. I reached for the hair brush and brought it down hard on first one ass cheek, then the other. Kelsey squealed both times. “But…Ms…”

“Enough, gurl,” I said pushing his head back from my thighs, tilting it up so he had to look at me.

“Ms Melissa…please!  I want to! I want to serve you!” Kelsey implored me. His words made me shuuder.  They were almost exactly the same as that two-faced snake Colleen had used when she’d pretended to worship me, right before she flipped me. 

My face darkened with anger.  I leaned forward. grasping the end of the candle which still protruded from Kelsey’s butt, and rammed it home. Kelsey’s agonized squeal echoed around the room.  He squealed again when I spanked him with the brush. “I said ENOUGH, gurl!” I yanked him by his hair back onto my lap. I fucked his ass with the candle and spanked his butt cheeks hard, over and over.

“Learn fast, gurl! I…am…a…Goddess!” I punctuated each word with a slap of the brush/  “Goddesses like me…Goddesses and Dommes… make subbie sluts cum in public…like I just did to you. Subbie sluts like you, gurl, know when and where to worship their Goddess. Subbie sluts like you don’t even dream of making their Goddess cum in public!”

I rolled him off my lap again. I needed to.  Even without his touch, I had difficulty in not shivering with my own arousal. My pussy was again so wet, I was worried about my juices leaking onto the seat. The combination of my victory, of the new experience of playing with a trannie this way, and above all the public display of my power and dominance over this gurl, was giving me the most delicious mini-orgasms.

It would be horrifyingly easy to let myself be pushed over the edge, though.  I knew that only too well. There was no way I could allow this brat to flip me. It wasn’t likely of course, but I'm a healthy twenty-first century woman, and I have desires.  I like sex.  I’d heard something about how the great President Kennedy had said he got migraines if he didn’t have sex every few days. I was sure Kelsey would help me fend off migraines.

I looked down at him, kneeling patiently for me, his Goddess, waiting to do my will. He deserved some sign of favour, and it would help cement his adoration. After all, few women were as sexually adept as Melissa Windeyer. I pulled him a little closer. To my delight, he was already hard again.  His erect cock brushed firmly against my leg.

I stood up and ruffled Kelsey's hair.  I held his hand and led him through the crowd. The candle still sticking out of his ass was making his steps quite awkward and he'd have stumbled several times if I hadn’t supported him. I made sure we walked right past the naked, moaning Chelle, who was writhing on her back as yet another of the bar’s patrons used her.

Kelsey's sneer as he looked at his former idol told me he knew how wrong he'd been, to prefer the little blonde slut to me.  His little shiver and tight grip on my arm told me he knew too, just how vulnerable he was now that I’d exposed him as a weak subbie gurl.  He’d suffer the same fate as Chelle, if not for the protection of a powerful Goddess like me.

We reached a private booth and he stepped eagerly inside, before me. I reached down and shoved the candle into his butt again.  He squealed.

“Learn some manners,” I snapped.  “Ladies before gentlemen!”  The gurl stood aside. I removed the candle from his butt. He moaned with relief. I entered the booth with him trailing meekly behind me, and drew the curtain shut behind us.

“Lie down and roll over! On your back, on the table, gurl!” I insisted. I pushed him down.  He laid his butt on the edge of the table. I straddled him, my back to his face, reverse cowgirl style. I slid my panties aside and lowered myself onto his cock with a pleasurable moan. The gurl grabbed at my hips as I rode him, up and down, squeezing him with my inner muscles, milking him for my pleasure as I fingered my clit.  He felt so good inside me.

It was only a few moments before I came hard – but quietly. I’d learned not to be what Ms Justeen had called a ‘noisy fuck’ even if I had to try hard to muzzle myself. As I came, I tensed my muscles tight around the gurl’s cock, setting off his own orgasm. As soon as he’d cum, I quickly raised myself up off his cock, turned around and shuffled on my knees until I knelt over his face. “Eat me out, gurl. Now you can serve your Goddess like you wanted, before.”

Kelsey was most obliging. His hands roamed over my sensuously curving stomach as he licked and caressed my inner folds and my clit.  I leaned forward as the gurl’s skilled tongue evoked shudders of pleasure.  I gripped his shoulders as my body was rocked by several more orgasms in quick succession. At last he broke off for breath and the jolts subsided. I leaned and kissed him on the lips, tasting my own juices. I lay down beside him on the table, cuddling him. We talked for maybe ten minutes – chatter of the ‘getting to know each other’ kind.

Though I knew this was a necessary part of creating a bond between us as Domme and sub, I also knew that I still needed to reinforce my dominance over Kelsey – physical, moral and sexual.  I had to bring him completely under my spell.

I stroked his face, kissing him, nibbling his neck, teasing him.  He squirmed, then yelped when I touched his ass.  “Poor gurl,” I crooned, kissing him again, “is his butt so sore?”  He blushed.

My fingers walked down his chest, down his belly to his groin.  He sighed pleasurably as I touched his cock, then squirmed as I began to rub it.  His gyrations intensified.  “Poor gurl,” I whispered to him, “is he…uncomfortable.” I kissed him harder, grasping his shaft, stroking it harder too as I kept kissing him.

He broke the kiss, breathlessly.  “Ms…I’ve…cum twice already!” he pleaded.

I kissed him again, cutting off his halfhearted objections as I pumped him.  Despite his protests, it didn’t take long before he came a third time, moaning and shuddering against me.  I helped him to clean up, and then said, “Kelsey, I’d like a drink and something to eat.  Go get me a bottle of white wine – we can share it – some bar snacks and…yes…a chocolate sundae.”  The fight and the sex had made me ravenous.

I watched as Kelsey obediently trotted off to the bar.  His legs were a little rubbery, his head bowed, as if he didn't want people to see his shame at what I'd done to him. But of course, it was too late for that. He’d only gone about a quarter of the way when some blonde, not looking where she was going, bumped into him. Although it was entirely the blonde’s fault, she tore into Kelsey with a vengeance, standing inches from him, shaking her fist in his face while everyone – or at least those not still taking their pleasure from Chelle – looked on.

Kelsey didn’t do a thing to stand up for himself.  He just slunk away, hunkered down, trying to make himself an even smaller target. It didn't work.  After that, he was groped and slapped the whole way to the bar, picked over like any other weakling in Chatro, helpless without his Goddess’s protection.

As he approached the bar, Kelsey stumbled and fell, sprawling, onto a table.  At first I thought his foot must have caught on something because the brat had his head down, but I quickly learned otherwise.  “Look where you’re going, brat gurl!” Robbyn Hayes shouted. I gasped.  I hadn’t realized that the blonde who’d told him off a minute before was Robbyn – not until I heard her voice.

To my surprise though, Kelsey didn’t just take it this time.  “You tripped me!”  His high-pitched whine was sure to be heard all over Chatro.

“So what?” Robbyn sneered. She slapped Kelsey’s ass, hard. “You should stay out of people’s way!”

Kelsey squealed when Robbyn slapped his ass again. High in the air over the table, it was a perfect target for a cruel, nasty, spiteful jackal like Robbyn. She took full advantage, pinning Kelsey to the table with one hand, pressing down on the small of the brat’s back as she smacked him viciously with the other, alternating her slaps, first on his left cheek, then his right.

Kelsey howled in pain and misery, squirming and thrashing as he struggled to get free. Of course, he failed. It was only a few moments before he shrieked, “Ms!  Mistress! Please, Goddess, please help me!”

It was only a few moments, yes, but it was an enormous change.  No longer was Kelsey the confident, cute cross dresser, no longer Chelle’s admirer defying me but my own sub now, weakly pleading for me to save him. Half an hour ago Kelsey would have had no trouble getting free of Robbyn's grip. He was still the same fit guy – yes, a gurl but that didn't mean he wasn't strong.  He'd lost his will, though. I'd stolen his confidence.

My smile widened. Kelsey was so helpless. Standing on one leg, Robbyn pressed her other knee into the small of his back. With her now free hand, she yanked on his long hair, twisting his head up to make him look at her.  “Nobody’s going to save you, you worthless brat!” she snarled at him.

She was wrong about that.  “Let him go!” I commanded.

Robbyn whirled around toward me, and in the same motion swung her arm in a slap that rocked me backwards. Before I could recover, she planted both feet back on the floor and lashed out again.  Her fist rammed into the pit of my stomach. I gasped and almost doubled up.

She grabbed my hair, dragging me upright and swung another slap at my face. I parried that one, thrusting my arm up into her way.  I didn’t parry her knee though, which hammered my stomach again. I gagged air and spit gushed from my mouth. Most women would have gone down under this flurry of blows, but I’m not most women – I’m Melissa Windeyer.

I sent back a hard fist aimed at Robbyn's face. She deflected it with her forearm, but it broke her momentum.  I stepped back, trying to regroup, and we circled for a moment. Robbyn growled at me.  She even spat.  I calmly waited for her, knowing that every second let me recover.

The silly bitch couldn’t wait to get to grips with me. She lunged forward, trying to grapple. I sidestepped and swung a punch that slammed into her head. I'd hoped the blow might daze her but Robbyn shook it off far too quickly. She ducked and tried a leg sweep but while her recovery was fast, I was faster. I leaped up, avoiding the sweep. Then, as Robbyn got back to her feet, I slammed a second punch into her cheek. She groaned, and then again when my other fist ploughed into her belly. She spluttered.  I followed up with a barrage of blows which left her reeling.

Just over Robbyn's shoulder stood Kelsey, his mouth twitching, his body shaking. I smiled.  This was how it should be. Melissa Windeyer was showing her dominance again.

Again and again I pressed my attack, slugging Robbyn with hard kicks, punches and slaps that sent her stumbling across the room. This piece of nothing was learning, all over again, not to cross Melissa Windeyer.  Yes she was still defending well, and less than half my blows hit home, but she was defending and not attacking. She was gasping, her face red.

Then she ducked under one of my attacks, a scything slap which, if it had hit, would have been a knockout blow. A lesser fighter would have overbalanced. It was bad enough that I was stretched out. Robbyn's hand darted above her head, grabbed my arm and yanked it hard. I struggled, successfully of course, to stay on my feet, but then Robbyn's other elbow crashed deep and hard into my stomach.

The breath rushed from my mouth even before the pain registered, surging deep into my belly. I groaned but I kept my wits about me as I tried to pull my arm out of the slut's grasp. I succeeded – after all, I am Melissa Windeyer – but Robbyn was back on her feet and back on the offensive.

She attacked with a barrage of kicks and punches. I defended, trading space for time to recover. I blocked or deflected most of her blows. I tried to counter attack but for the moment, Robbyn had the advantage. It was no use telling myself that this was not the way it should be – veryone expected me to win convincingly and easily. I had to turn the fight around. 

I stumbled, seemingly worn down by the fight. Robbyn's eyes glinted. She had expected something like this – that I’d be worn out after my battle with Chelle. The hyena wouldn't have dared provoke me at full strength. She closed for the kill. Instead, I flung my arm out, catching her around the neck. I almost completed the headlock when I slipped on some liquid – probably wine spilt from one of the tables we'd hit during the struggle. I screamed out in surprise as my leg slid out from under me.  I didn’t have time to fall though.  Immediately, the vulture capitalised on my misfortune and her punch to my chin sent me flying backward. I lost my balance completely and fell back onto a table.  I heard Kelsey squeal in fright.

A lesser woman would have despaired, but not Melissa Windeyer. I brought my leg up, pulling it back until my knee touched my breast, then rammed it forward. It struck the gloating Robbyn right in the belly. I felt my heel sink in deep, and heard Robbyn's long wail of agony. I felt her spit on my leg – spit forced from her mouth by the rush of air leaving her shattered lungs. 

I swung my legs out, trapping the clueless blonde in a scissors between my powerful, well-developed thighs. I was sitting up before she had a chance to wonder how the battle had been so suddenly turned around. I reached out, grabbed one of her flailing arms, yanking her closer, and fired a crippling blow to her chin. Robbyn's head snapped back just as I opened my legs, and she reeled backwards.

Instantly I was on my feet, firing another punch to her face. She staggered. I grabbed her arm again and held her close as I brought my knee up to pound her ravaged belly, three times, until she sank to her knees. I seized her long hair. She tried to protest, to beg but no words came out.  I’d completely winded her. I yanked her up, sent my knee one more time into her gut, then flung her to the floor.  She lay there, gasping, tears of pain in her eyes.  I ground my heel into her belly. “Don't mess with my gurl!”

I turned my back on Robbyn and enveloped Kelsey in a hug, my mouth seeking his in a long, passionate kiss. The crowd parted for us as we walked to the bar. Kelsey ordered the drinks and snacks that I’d originally sent him for. He opened his purse but I waved him aside. “This is on Robbyn's tab!” I told the barman.

We walked back to our booth.  Kelsey put the drinks, the ice bucket and the food on the table.  Then he knelt and worshipped me, eating me out again as I leaned back against the edge of the table, clutching his hair. “Oh yes gurl…yes, yes, yes!”  Excited by yet another victory, I came quickly.

Kelsey wiped away my sweat from the fight with some cold water from the ice bucket, and dried my skin with his hair. I'd felt his shaft press against my legs as he ate me out. I knew he was horny again, in need of release. I pushed him back against the table and up till once more he sprawled on it. Again I pulled my panties down and rode him, guiding his hand to pleasure my clit. I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles, controlling him until he and I came together.

Pulling myself up from him, I climbed off the table and moved over to sit on a chair. I had him sit on my lap. We ate and drank. Kelsey seemed tired.  He was gasping, but he was content though, as he snuggled with me.

“Ms...what are you doing?”  I had wrapped my hand around his limp cock and was squeezing and stroking it.

“Silly gurl, what do you think I'm doing?  I'm making you hard again.” Or at least that's what I was trying to do.  He wasn't responding – much.

“But Ms...Goddess...I've cum four times in, like, forty minutes. I'm...” His voice trailed off.

Inwardly I smiled. My plan was succeeding.  I'd captured and broken him physically – his ass was still tender from the hairbrush.  I'd broken him mentally – he’d pleaded with me to rescue him from Robbyn.  Now I'd milk him dry and break him sexually. He'd be my toy! I all but licked my lips at the thought.

I eased him off my lap and leaned him against the edge of the table, then crouched down in front of him.  I took the head of his cock in my mouth and swirled it around, stroking it with my tongue. Some life returned to his flagging member, though not much.

I knew what I had to do. I groped for the candle on the table and, when I found it, drove it hard into his ass. He squealed again, but immediately his cock went rigid. I smiled inwardly again. I knew exactly what effect it would have on him – and so it proved.

Now I was able to lick and suck it properly.  It grew harder still, but still I worked long and hard, longer and harder than I'd ever worked, giving head – and Melissa Windeyer gives great head – before Kelsey finally came again.

“Goddess…no more, please…no more for now!” he croaked. “I can't…I can't do anything, Ms.”

I stood up. “Kelsey, you forget yourself!”

“I’m sorry, Ms…but Ms…I need...” He blushed, too ashamed to admit I’d milked him dry.

I smacked his cheek so hard his whole body rocked.  He squealed. I stared at him, my grey eyes boring into his. “You forget yourself, Kelsey,” I repeated. “Your needs don’t matter, do they? Not compared to mine!”

“No Goddess Melissa,” he replied.  “I'm sorry!”

I looked down my nose at him. “And so you should be.” I tapped my shoe on the floor, punctuating each word. He trembled. “I saved you from Robbyn.” I knew my constant tapping was unnerving him. Kelsey looked away, hanging his head. I seized his chin. “Look at me, gurl, when I speak to you!” I made him do so. “You know what would happen if I cast you adrift.”

He dropped to his knees. “No, Ms! No!  Don't do that, Ms!  Ms…you... you own me.”

I smiled.  My dominance was complete.   “Yes I do…and tomorrow, you’ll buy a collar. But for now…” I grabbed my purse, pulled out my lipstick and wrote on his neck, 'Owned by Ms M Windeyer.' “Now you'll have no more problems…not tonight, anyway.” I kissed him.

“Thank you, Ms…thank you!”

“That's alright, pet.  That's alright. You be a good boy and I'll see you later.”

I watched my new slave totter off, and went to shower myself. I wanted Kelsey to help me, to serve me, to worship me by washing and drying me, but this was Chatro and not Ronaldo.  The conveniences here were no more than convenient – no private rooms with showers, washing machines and driers. I shrugged my shoulders.  I probably didn’t have time to wash and dry my clothes, or to spend time enjoying Kelsey’s attentions anyway.  I had other priorities that night.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
Re: Melissa Windeyer's Wanton Misadventures VIII duplicique victoria
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:48:32 PM »

Perhaps ten minutes later, after a quick sponge down, I sauntered back into the main bar. My success had gone before me. The crowd parted like the waters of the Red Sea for Moses and the Israelites.

Chelle and Robbyn were nowhere to be seen. No doubt the pack had used them before tearing them apart.

As I approached the bar counter itself, I smiled broadly. Luck was with me that night. Then I corrected myself.  No, what was I saying?  I’m Melissa Windeyer.  I'm not lucky.  I make my own good fortune. It wasn't luck that made me a Goddess, it wasn't luck that won fights for me.  It was my own prowess, my aura, carefully nurtured and grown.  

My good fortune was with me right then, however.  Britney Summers was sitting at the counter, and surprisingly she was alone.  I stepped up to her, wrapping my arm around the back of her neck, gripped her shoulder firmly and kissed her cheek. She swung around. “Oh! Melissa!” Her voice quavered slightly.

I snapped my fingers to get the barman’s attention, and ordered two wine coolers. I passed one to Britney. By now I had my left hand around her waist, keeping her on her stool. She couldn't get up without seeming rude, or unless she excused herself which would only reinforce her weakness – which I was about to reinforce anyway.

“Here you go.”  I clinked my bottle against hers.  “Here’s to good luck, sweetie.  You haven’t had much luck lately, Brit...” The blonde flushed.  She sipped her drink to give herself time to think. I wasn't going to give her that time.  “So…how's Paulette?”

Just as I hoped, Britney flushed deeper at the mention of her former sub's name. I knew she was remembering what Paulette did to her. “I…don't know,” she mumbled.

Clearly she hoped I wouldn’t press the point.  I decided not to.  I could afford to be gracious. “Aww, it’s not a good memory. I’m sorry I brought it up. How sad it is, poor Brit.” I patted her shoulder affectionately. “Well, we can't all be as clever and as successful as me.”

She tried to bite back.  “I heard you’ve had some troubles of your own, Mel.”

“That was a long time ago Britney, and it wasn't much trouble, anyway.”

“Really?” She arched her eyebrows, looking at me carefully.

I met her gaze. “Really.  It was before you and I fought…which was quite a while ago…and that was before your unfortunate episode with Paulette.” I looked at her sympathetically.  “She gave you quite a going over, you poor thing.”

It was time for some reinforcement.  I stroked her side gently, then turned to kiss her. I could tell she had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.  It was obvious from her nervous tremble when I stroked her, from her little shudder at my kiss. “Paulette's been bragging about what she did to you.” Again, Britney trembled. I squeezed her tightly, reassuringly. You don't need to be afraid of her any longer. We’re friends now, aren't we honey?”

“Ummm…yes, we are,” Britney quavered. 

It was time to cement my victory – a victory without a fight. I kissed her again. “We're good friends now.” I patted her cute little butt gently.

“I guess so.” Britney stroked my back in return. It felt good.

I squeezed her butt. “Have another drink, sweetie.”

Britney seemed to struggle momentarily, but then relaxed, shifting herself on her stool so our bodies touched for a second.  “I will…thank you, Melissa.”

We chatted while we sipped our drinks. Britney thawed noticeably.  She nudged me gently. “Oh, did you hear Nikki, just then?” I turned.  I hadn’t even seen the fluff ball, but there she was nearby, chatting up some guy.  Britney grinned. “Nikki just said, 'I'm shockingly easy to find if you want to.' No kidding…she sticks out like a sore thumb.”

“And she's shockingly easy too.” I giggled. Britney, also giggling, hghi-fived me. “But,” I added in a more serious tone, “you should hear what that fluff ball’s owner says about you.” Britney arched her eyebrows again.  “Yes, that's right,” I told her.  “Jade has been badmouthing you all over. She tells everyone what Paulette did, and then adds something like 'but it’s nothing to what I'll do to her’.”

I waited for that to sink in. Jade had also been boasting about how she'd toughened up and what she planned to do to me. I remembered all too well, how close my last win over her had been. I didn’t want to go there again. Britney on the other hand...an idea began to form in my mind.

Britney stiffened. “I had a poolside…encounter…with Jade at some party. I beat her!”

“Yes, yes” I cooed. “That’s what everyone says. But Jade says that was before you and Paulette clashed, that was…so she says…before you got weak.” I watched Britney’s face harden.  “Oh yeah, she says she could work you over now!”

I paused and hugged her. “But I'm sure she's wrong, there,” I said with just enough doubt in my voice to seed some more fear in Britney.  I didn’t want her thinking she was powerful again – maybe powerful enough to beat Jade, but not powerful enough to challenge me.

I changed the subject. “And there's someone else who's easy.” I brushed Britney's arm and nodded toward the dance floor.  We looked on as Jordan dirty danced with some guy. “She thinks she's hot, but you’d have no trouble taking that guy from her, Brit.”

“Du'h!” she agreed.  “It would be like stealing candy from a baby. But Mel…we're too nice to do that!” She giggled again.

“True.  We're not that slutty.” I tilted my head in the direction of Nikki, who was bending at the waist so that her micro skirt rode up, showing her lacy panties.  I brushed against Brit's shoulder and winked at her.  “We have way more class then they do. Let's show them up…shall we dance?”

I led Britney onto the dance floor. In a moment, we were dirty dancing. I fondled her ass.  “Look at them,” I murmured in her ear, “all of them wishing they were with us. Don’t you love it, Brit. the guys eyeing us off, the women all jealous?  We’re just the hottest couple here!”

Britney smiled. “Yeah, aren’t we just! All eyes are on us.”

“Of course!  You're with me, sweetie!” I smiled into her twinkling eyes.  “And you're a hottie too, don’t forget that.”  Breasts pressed together, arms wrapped around each other, we kissed deeply, our tongues probing one another's mouth.

I felt her soften against me, molding her body to mine.  “Mel,” she purred as she broke the kiss, “you can count on me.  Can I count on you…if I need to deal with Paulette?” I smiled inwardly. Britney was offering herself to me, asking for my support. She was admitting my power.  Soon she’d be worshipping me.

“Of course you can, honey.”  I squeezed her ass, grinding her closer. She ran her fingers through my hair. We kissed again. I played with her top, lifting it at the back as my fingers roamed over her bare skin. She laid her head on my shoulder as a little tremble shook her. Again we kissed.  I eased her top up higher, sliding my hand up between our bodies, cupping and squeezing her breasts. She moaned and pressed harder against me.

I broke the kiss to nibble her ear and whisper, ”It’s no wonder the whole room is watching us, Brit.  After all you're dancing with me…Melissa Windeyer.”

She giggled.  “And you're dancing with me…Britney Summers.” Her right hand snaked down between us.  She rubbed my belly button, then fingered my navel piercing.  It was my turn to moan.

A moment later we pulled apart as the music stopped. “Lets' go find some guys to buy us a drink.”  We walked back to the bar, aware of the glances we were getting.  Both of us were glowing, and not just with a little sweat. 

I stopped suddenly. I was stunned. Edward Pakenham had reappeared, and there was that little slut Nikki, mauling him. She had her arm around him, her boobs pressed against his chest.  She was grinding herself against his crotch trying to kiss him.

I couldn’t believe that this bitch – this nothing – would have the gall to throw herself at Edward. She’d been making out with some other guy, just minutes before. I guess he had got wise to the slut.  But to see her with Edward made my blood boil.  She was actually groping him! He was responding too - - unenthusiastically perhaps, but he had his hand around her butt, pulling her closer. I clenched my fists tight.

“Don’t just stand there, Mel!” Britney urged me.  “Your mouth’s hanging open!  You look like you’re trying to catch flies! Do something!”

I had to admit that Britney was right There was no way, no way at all, that Nikki – this fluff ball, this nothing – was going to make out with Edward. No way was I going to let her muscle in on my territory.  I ground my fingernails into my palms and strode forward.

“What do you think you’re doing, girl?” I yanked the her away from Edward and spun her around to face me.

“What?” Nikki squawked. 

I pushed her aside, but then my head snapped to the side  “Ow!!!” The shock was greater than the pain. Nikki had slapped me, swinging her right hand at my left cheek! Then she did it again, this time across the other cheek!

“You go, Nikki! Look at her stagger!  Give it to her!” Debbi, one of Nikki’s cronies, egged her on.

Of course the fluff ball didn't hurt me much, and she certainly hadn’t got me staggering.  I simply dropped back a couple paces so I could get a good swing back at Nikki. “UGGGHHH!!!” Before I could attack, the bitch had kicked me in the stomach.  I gagged. It was such a low blow – a cruel, cheating kick – but I should have expected such a cowardly move from Nikki.

I backpedaled, and I’ll admit I gasped.  I felt nauseous.  My stomach churned. It was the alcohol! I cursed the drinks that Britney had forced on me! But I’m Melissa Windeyer. I could cope with this.  When the slut attacked again with a punch aimed at my face, I quickly sidestepped. Nikki was left outstretched. I fired a punch aimed at her pathetic bust. It rocked her. I didn’t give her time to recover.  Grabbing her by the low-cut neckline of her top, I rammed my knee up into her belly hard, three times. The first blow knocked most of the wind out of her, the second all but doubled her up, and the third sent her to her knees.

“No…Ms, no! I can't take any more!” she groveled, gasping.

I grabbed the squirming slut by her hair and yanked her up. I was going to make her pay for hitting on my guy. I slapped her face. She squealed.  I hissed, “Stay out of my way!” I slapped her face again and nodded toward Edward. “And stay away from him too, if you know what’s good for you!” I slapped her a third time.

Another voice cut in from behind me.  “You gutless bully! That’s right, hit a girl when she’s given up!  That’s what I’d expect from you, Melissa Windeyer!”

I whirled around. It was Jade West, Nikki’s Mistress.  She was dressed all in black – tight black turtle necked sweater, black skirt and black boots.  It was the same outfit she’d worn that day at Galeforce, when she’d grabbed me by the throat and I’d had to beg Ms Justeen to rescue me.

Jade’s eyes flashed. My blood ran cold. While I knew I could take this bitch ordinarily, I’d already fought Chelle and Robbyn tonight.  It was just like the day at Galeforce.  That was the morning after another hard fight. Jade must have known that I’d just fought Chelle and Robbyn.  She had probably used her subbie as bait to set me up. I shivered.

“Not so fast, Jade, you cheating bitch!” Never was I more glad to hear Britney’s voice.  “You’ve got a nerve, calling Melissa gutless when here you are, two on one, ganging up on her!”  She squared up to Jade.  “You think you’d beat me, bitch?”

“Damn right I do!  And I will!” Jade snapped back.  “You and your crony whore Melissa!”

Jade closed on Britney, who swung her fists up.  I grabbed Nikki's hair hauling her to her feet, shoving the bottom feeder between myself and the fighters.  She'd be a human shield if something bad happened.

Nikki squealed. Jade turned toward her pet for an instant – bad move! Britney tackled the older blonde with a shoulder block that would have made any footballer proud.

The two women hit the ground together, Britney on top. They clawed at each other's faces and upper bodies, yanked hair and slapped each other as they rolled around in a furious catball, each trying to get on top for long enough to pin her enemy.  Jade seemed to weaken after a few moments and Britney got on top, shoving the other woman’s shoulders to the floor. 

“Look out, Brit!” I screamed. Jade had been faking. She swung her legs – those strong legs I remembered from fighting her – up and around my friend's waist, squeezing tightly.

Britney let out a savage grunt, then gasped as Jade began crushing the breath out of her. “Do something!” I urged Britney.  “Hammer her head!”

My friend followed my advice.  She grabbed Jade's long blonde curls, yanking her head up, then slammed it down against the floor. It wasn't until the third time that Jade's grip weakened enough to allow the gasping, panting Britney to worm her way out of the scissors. She crawled away, got to her feet and stood there, her ample bust heaving as she sucked air back into her lungs.

Jade regained her feet too. The two women closed with one another again, but this time Jade struck first with a slap that Britney should have seen coming. Instead it rocked Britney and she wobbled on her feet. She dodged Jade’s spinning keel kick just in time, so it missed her jaw, but the jumping front kick that followed thudded into her chest.  Stumbling backward, gasping for breath, Britney raised her arms to protect her face as Jade came at her with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Nikki cheered. “Way to go Jade!  Put her away!”

I gulped.  Jade seemed to be all arms, like the Hindu god Vishnu Arthur had told me about. She kept hammering Britney, despite the best the younger girl could do to defend herself. Britney kept her hands up to defend her face, her elbows in to protect her midsection, but still Jade managed to land several blows, some to Britney's face, some to her stomach. One punch to the jaw snapped Britney’s head back and opened her right up for a punch to her belly. Britney reeled back.

“Oh yeah!” Nikki cheered again.  “Oh yes, Ms!”

My heart was racing.  My stomach churned, and not in a good way, as I had a horrid premonition of what might – no, what would – happen if Jade won. She'd come after me – she and her bitch Nikki. I squirmed inside, knowing after my own fights earlier, I’d be almost defenseless.

I couldn’t let that happen. I slapped Nikki's face hard. “Shut up, girl!”  Gripping her hair tightly, I shook the little bottom feeder’s head, bent her over and kneed her in the belly again. She let out a squealed that turned into a wheeze, and crumpled to the floor. I’d disposed of the fluff ball, at least for the moment.

Right then, Jade hammered Britney again with a straight kick that almost lifted the younger girl off her feet. Britney staggered, almost fell and Jade closed for the kill. I held my breath, wanting to be anywhere but there.  The way Jade was fighting, I’d struggle against her even on her own.

Britney bobbed down suddenly though, and Jade's fist whizzed over her head, leaving her overstretched and off balance. Britney seized her chance, lunging forward with a head butt that struck the middle of Jade's stomach. The older blonde’s eyes opened wide, as did her mouth.  She bent double for a second, then righted herself but stood puffing, a few feet from Britney.

Britney was the first to recover. Clearly hurt, battered by what she’d been through, she stepped forward, ready to fight again. I began to hope she was tougher than Jade.  I gulped.

My blood ran cold when Jade struck first, punching at Brit’s sides. She struck my friend with unanswered blows, each one light but they still made Brit gasp and groan.  I wanted to shut my eyes and be elsewhere when I opened them, but it was no good. I couldn’t do anything but watch as Jade drove a desperately defending Britney across the room.

Jade suddenly reeled. Britney had sent a stiff right straight into her face. Jade’s lip bubbled blood. Britney pressed her attack, up and down the older blonde’s body, jabbing punches at her face, knees and uppercuts at her lower body. Jade blocked or dodged most of the blows, but the sheer ferocity of Britney’s assault her retreating.

Jade tried to turn the fight back around.  She lashed out with a massive punch at Brit’s head. Even though Brit swayed backward, the sickeningly hard blow still slammed into her cheek. The younger woman stumbled and almost fell. Jade closed in for another blow. Again I wanted to close my eyes, afraid of what was about to happen to Brit – and then to me.

Britney was still shaking.  She looked thoroughly dazed.  Jade fired the punch that she hoped – and I feared – would end the fight, but Britney again bobbed down and almost dived to the side. Jade’s punch flew past her head, leaving Jade stumbling forward.  She was wide open to Britney’s counter punch, which slammed into her belly and doubled her over.

Jade gulped, her eyes wide with shock.  she pulled her arms in close protecting her body, clutching at Britney’s arm, still thrust deep in her abs. She tried to clinch with Britney but my friend jerked her fist free and stepped back.

The two women stood for a moment, panting, before circling around each other again. Jade came after Britney with heavy slugging blows. Britney dodged, weaved and parried, but didn’t seem able to attack.  Jade kept forcing her to retreat. Even though few of her blows hit, those that did clearly damaged my friend. Jade hissed in frustration as Britney dodged yet another blow.

Jade tried again to hammer Britney, who still didn’t seem to be able to attack.  The older blonde fired another big punch, trying to finish Britney off, but Britney was too fast.  She could and did continue to dodge.  Clearly frustrated and just as clearly tired, Jade ashed out with a left punch. Britney ducked and as the older woman’s fist sailed over her head again, she sent another punch of her own into Jade’s stomach.  It was almost a repeat of what had just happened moments ago – except for Jade’s response.  This time she was ready.

She lashed out at Brit, firing another hard punch at my friend’s belly. Brit doubled up, sputtering, but Jade was too slow to take advantage. She reached for Brit’s hair, hoping to yank her head up and drive my friend’s face onto Jade’s up-swinging knee. Instead though, Brit lunged forward, slamming her head again into Jade’s midriff.

Jade wailed, then dropped to the floor with Britney on top of her. The older woman thrashed and bucked her hips, forcing Britney off. Britney rolled away and got to her feet. Jade was slower and was still only half on her knees when Britney wrapped an arm around her throat. Jade grabbed at the encircling arm, trying to break the headlock, but she hadn’t seen Britney’s plan.

Britney hauled Jade back and down, until she had the older woman stretched out over her knee. Britney applied pressure, bending the struggling Jade backwards, arching her spine. Screaming in pain, Jade managed to ram an elbow into Brit’s belly, loosening the younger blonde’s grip enough for her to roll off Brit’s knee and onto the floor where she lay panting.

Britney didn’t leave it there though.  Sensing victory, she rose to her feet and with a scream of triumph, jumped into the air, tucking her knees up and dropping down with her full weight onto Jade’s stomach. Jade convulsed, her body jackknifing up off the floor.  Then she went limp and lay still. It was over.

I stepped forward, smiling, and helped Britney to her feet. I kissed her. I smiled more broadly as, over her shoulder, I saw Edward and a friend applauding.  Edward came up to us and kissed me. “So you handed that girl Chelle’s ass to her earlier, and now your friend has done the same to Jade,” he smiled.  “Well done…both of you.” He kissed me again. “I’m sorry I wasn't there to congratulate you on your win.  I had to step out and take a call, just as you were about to destroy her.”

I pouted.  I wasn't happy. I deserved his praise, his congratulations, his worship, I deserved them right after the fight, not some halfhearted congratulations mixed with a faux apology, a long time later.  Far too many men had had to ‘take an urgent call’ at just the wrong moment.  I remembered how Jade had almost taken control of me when Césaire had left for some boring business call.

Edward noticed my expression.  “Of course I'd prefer to have congratulated you on your win when it happened, Melissa,” he placated me, “but some things are just unavoidable.” He wrapped his arm around me.

Then I looked down at the crumpled Jade.  I didn’t need to be concerned about her anymore.  I stifled a smirk- I didn’t want Edward to see how pleased I was at Jade's destruction. He might get the wrong idea and think that I was grateful for his belated attention.

So I turned to watch Britney as she also turned back to Jade, seized her victim’s long blonde hair and dragged her to her knees.  She pulled the squealing Jade over to some chairs, sat down on one and yanked Jade forward so she was stretched, face down, across Britney's lap.  Now I couldn’t suppress a smirk.  I knew what was coming, and it was something Jade so completely deserved.

Britney slapped Jade hard. It was so good. One swift, dexterous tug and Jade's panties were at her knees. She squirmed, trying to get away. It was useless. Britney had too firm a grip on the older woman's neck. As Britney's slaps rained down on her bare ass, Jade squirmed and moaned. Soon she no longer wanted to get away. It was less than a minute before she was arching her back, waiting for the next slap.

Edward still had his arm around me, looking at me inquiringly.  “Melissa?” I decided he’d had enough of a warning, so I kissed him hard and rubbed my body firmly against him.  It worked of course.  Like most men, he thought with his cock.  He kissed me back and held me tighter.

We both looked on as Britney gave Jade a thorough spanking, and Jade squirmed and whimpered in Brit’s lap.  Pretty soon, Brit had her hand between Jade’s thighs.  Jae spread her legs and Brit fingered her in front of the crowd.  It was so good.  Actually, it was too good.  Watching Jade spread her legs wider still, mewling like a cat in heat, I started to feel very warm, very moist down between my own legs.  I couldn’t afford to disgrace myself.  I couldn’t even show too much arousal, not with Edward there by my side. 

As it was, he had his arm around my waist once more, playing with my belly piercing through my blouse, and I was almost slumped against him.  His thumb hooked under the lower edge of my blouse.  I felt his touch, almost cool against my bare, fluttering tummy.  I purred inwardly, enjoying the sensation, though it was becoming increasingly hard to keep my composure.  Edward’s fingers found my piercing and I found myself panting.  I forced myself to focus, and thought of icebergs yet again.  I’m Melissa Windeyer, I reminded myself.  I would not disgrace myself!

Jade was moaning now, tossing her head back and forth, shaking all over as Britney slipped three fingers in and out of her wet slit. It wouldn't be long before Jade lost it all and came. Edward was still fondling my stomach but almost absently now.  There was certainly no danger of me being overwhelmed by his attentions. I glanced aside at him by my side and gasped. His eyes were glued on Britney and Jade. He was watching the scene more than he was attending to me!

That was not how someone treated Melissa Windeyer. I had to regain his attention.  I couldn't fight again, not after two battles in the one night.  Besides, he'd already walked away during the first one, damn him!  I wasn't going to fondle him either.  Melissa Windeyer doesn’t do slutty. No, I couldn’t distract him so I needed to stop the other attraction.  I looked over my shoulder. Sure enough Edward's, friend was watching the unfolding action just as intently as Edward himself.

I leaned in and kissed Edward. “I think Britney might like to meet your friend.”

“I'm sure he would,” Edward replied, though he kept his eyes on Brit and Jade.  “After all, she's nearly as captivating as you are.”  He grinned.  “Though I think Britney's a little busy right now.”

“I’ll take care of that.”  I kissed him again, warmly, and slipped away from his grasp.  I strode over to where Britney was still plundering Jade's snatch. “Brit, sweetie…” I kissed my friend. “Leave her now.  Leave her all needy and weak, leave her wanting your touch again.” I tugged hard on Jade's hair.  She moaned, no longer even able to tell pleasure from pain. “You don't deserve to cum, you weak slut!”  I yanked Jade up off Britney’s lap and gave her a kick in the ass to propel her away.

Britney gave me a look of pouting protest.  “I’ve got something better in mind,” I assured her.  “Trust me.”  I gave her a deep kiss and a firm squeeze on her butt.  Her body was tense with anger at first for interrupting her power play, but she soon softened as her lust, already flaring from the power play itself, quickly took over.  She kissed me back as she melted in my arms.  I smiled to myself.  Once again, I’d shown myself as a Goddess among Dommes.

“Britney there's someone just dying to meet you, to congratulate you on your victory.” I led her by the hand back to Edward and his friend, who looked a few years younger than Edward, perhaps mid-thirties. He was slim, average height with curly, almost black hair and smiling blue eyes.  He was dressed just as conservatively and just as expensively as Edward in a Brooks Brothers linen jacket and grey pants.

“Congratulations, my dear.” Edward kissed Britney's cheek. “You handed that girl her ass.” He slipped his arm around my waist again, “Just like Mel did earlier to Chelle.”  Then he glanced at his companion.  “But I’m forgetting myself. Henry Paget…meet our winners, Melissa and Britney.”

Henry smiled.  “Well done, Britney.  You really put that blonde away!” He looked behind him to where Jade was just picking herself up off the floor. “She won’t make any more trouble…not tonight at least.” He embraced Britney, his fingers stroking her hip gently, and kissed her on the lips.  She accepted the kiss with a smile and a wink at me, her earlier anger forgotten.

Edward looked at me. “Champagne, I think…to celebrate both your victories.”  With his arm around my waist and Henry holding Britney by the hand, the two men steered us to the bar, where they perched us on stools and Edward ordered a bottle of champagne.  We toasted and chatted.

I discovered that Henry was just like Edward – a rich professional.  Edward stood beside my stool, holding me close, and before long I noticed Britney and Henry brushing shoulders.  A few drinks later her breast was pressed against his arm, their heads close, smiling and talking quietly, just like Edward and me.  After a second glass of champagne, by unspoken agreement we all adjourned to the dance floor.

Just like before, when Britney and I had been dancing together, all eyes were on us.  I felt the frosty glares of the bitches who’d hoped to hook up with the two attractive guys, and those of the guys who wished they were with Britney or me.  None of them – men or women, were in our class though.  That went without saying on my part of course – after all, I’m Melissa Windeyer – but even Britney was showing herself to be so much hotter than anyone else in the room.  She was almost slutty, letting Henry grope her ass, grinding herself against him.  All I let Edward do was hold me close, kiss me and play with my piercing.

When the dance ended, Britney and I excused ourselves and headed for the ladies room.  We needed some serious girl talk.

The dance ended, I found Britney, we excused ourselves and went to the bathroom. We needed some serious girl talk.

I splashed water on my face to cool down. “I'm so hot!”

Britney giggled.  “In more ways than one!” She splashed some water over me.

Also giggling, I returned the favour. “I haven’t really congratulated you for beating Jade. I'm so glad you did! She’s such a bitch to me.” I hugged Britney. “Thanks!” 

“My pleasure,and thanks for hooking me up with Henry. He's such a stud,” Britney was excited “He's a dealer on the Board of Trade – a partner in a trading company.”

“So he's rich!”

She nodded.  “And married too…but that doesn’t stop me from having a good time with him. He wants to take me home. His wife's away.” She checked her makeup in the mirror.  So how are you getting on with Edward?”

“Much the same,” I replied.  “He wants me back at his place.  Edward's married too, but that doesn’t stop him from being…generous…with girls like us.” I gave a serious look.  “But we can’t let them think we’re cheap. Any guy who wants to score with you or me, has to show us how much he appreciates us.”

She smiled.  “Oh for sure!  He's promised to buy me a new outfit.”

I nodded. “That’s ok then. Edward needs to do the same for me. We should meet up tomorrow for shopping with the guys, and some coffee.”

We chatted a bit more, then went out to meet the guys. Henry steered us to a booth away from the main bar. They bought us dinner and even ordered for us. “Oh my God! That's way too much!” Britney protested when the meals arrived.  “I can’t eat all that!”

“Sure you can,” Henry rejoined.  “A fighter like you needs tto keep her strength up...meat for protein, vegetables for fibre and vitamins.”

“No, seriously…” Britney tried to wave the food away. “Hey!” Henry had leaned over, picked her up and lifted her onto his knee.

He wrapped one arm around her waist. “Here, I'll feed you,” he said, while he speared a piece of meat and some potato on his fork with his other hand.  He lifted it to Britney's mouth. “Come on, do as you're told!”

Giggling, Britney did so, and Henry actually fed her the whole meal as she sat on his lap.  When Edward came back with some dessert and more drinks, he pulled me onto his lap too. We ate, drank, chatted and cuddled.

As I sat on Edwards lap, kissing him, he started playing with my piercing.  Soon his hand slipped inside my top and roamed about there, till I was giddy with desire. I knew Britney was the same when, across the table, she tossed her head back and moaned.  It seemed Henry had his hand up her skirt. Briefly Britney stood up, repositioning herself so she straddled Henry's legs. Before she sat down again, Henry had her panties partway down her thighs. She sat with one arm around his neck for support, her lips pressed against his while her other hand undid his shirt. I couldn’t see Henry's hand from but from the gasps Britney emitted when she broke the kiss, I was sure he had his fingers inside her.

I shuddered. I didn’t want Henry fucking Britney there and then. If he did, I wasn’t at all sure I could stop Edward from doing me too.  I wasn’t at all sure I wanted to stop him if he tried.  Once again I thought of icebergs, and focused.  I brushed Edward’s hand away gently and cut off his gasp of surprise with a deep kiss.  I tugged on Britney’s hair to get her attention.  “It’s time to go somewhere more comfortable.”

She open her mouth to protest but I whispered in her ear, “If you let him fuck you here, in public like a common slut, you'll get  nothing except a bad name! No thank you presents, and it will be all over way too soon. Go home to his place and you'll get an all-nighter…and something to show his appreciation.”

I turned my head back to Edward.  “So…where are we going?”

“How about back to my place?” Henry suggested. “I've got the whole apartment to myself.”

I snuggled up to Edward in his Mercedes.  We chatted about this and that till we got to Henry's apartment block. We even shared a quick fondle in the elevator on the way up.

Edward showed us to what was clearly a child's bedroom – bunk bed with a pink pastel décor. He no doubt thought that, as the owner, he and Britney were entitled to the master bedroom.  I couldn’t blame him.  In any case, it didn’t matter much.  Within seconds my panties were down, my skirt was up and Edward had me in his arms.  He lifted me slightly, pushing me against the wall.

A few moments more and he was inside me. Our tongues meshed as I rode him briefly.  I clenched my pussy muscles to try to prolong the enjoyment, but we were both far too aroused to last long. That first furious fuck lasted less than a minute - even shorter than Brittney and Henry, judging by Brit's shriek of fulfillment a moment after we'd both cum.

We rearranged our clothing and went back out to the kitchen, just as the other two emerged. Britney's skirt was still askew, her blouse hanging open. Henry took some cups from an overhead cabinet and Britney made us coffee.

I took her aside. “Honey,” I giggled, “you are just too noisy for your own good. You'll wake the neighbours if you scream like that when you cum.”

Henry heard us.  “Oh Melissa!” he kidded me.  “I didn't think you were such a prude!” He patted Britney's butt.  “Don't you listen to her!”

“Oh, I won't,” she giggled. She hugged me close, her hand on the small of my back. She kissed me deeply and ground herself against me wantonly.

I let myself respond.  Britney really was a hottie and I wanted her almost as much as I wanted Edward.  Our tongues dueled as I kissed her back.  Her initial giggle at the show we were giving the guys, quickly turned to a hungry whimper as I reached inside her loosened top and cupped her breast in my hand.

Henry and Edward cheered us on.  “Hot stuff!” Henry whistled.  “Go for it, girls!”

Edward grinned as he caught my eye.  “See, Henry?  The real Melissa Windeyer’s no prude!”

No, I wasn't. I'd show these guys. Visions of a steamy night danced before my eyes.  We'd wind up in a great big foursome on the king-size bed I could see through the open doorway to Henry's room. There'd soon be five new names on the collar Ms Justeen had given me – a personal best. I bit off a giggle. My tummy fluttered deliciously and I squeezed Britney's butt.

Then I remembered my warning to Brit earlier, and caught myself.  Melissa Windeyer doesn’t do slutty – as much I might want to, on occasion. Edward needed to earn my favours.  He hadn't yet done so, or even promised to do so, but I knew he would value what he earned. 

With an effort I conjured up the icebergs in my mind again and – very reluctantly, I’ll admit – pushed Britney gently away.  “Honey, I’m sorry.” I gave her a rather more chaste kiss, though still on the lips.  “I remember there are things I have to do tomorrow…well, later this morning, anyway.”

I turned to Edward.  “Please, take me home,” I gave him a smile, “and no I don’t mean your place, either.”  I went to the bathroom, washed my face and came out again.  “Sorry to be a prude after all.”

Edward drove me home.  As I was getting out of his car, he said, “Don’t forget, promised to take you to the Lyric. How about Thursday, next week?”

I bent back down and kissed him hard and deep through the window.  “It’s a date!” I knew Edward would be good for more than just another name engraved on my collar. I'd make sure of that!

Smiling, I walked inside.

My thanks to all who helped, the participants - the people behind the names Jade, Chelle, Kelsey and Britney- those who gave me ideas and my wonderful editor the Scribbler

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:23:27 AM »
You are most welcome, my friend.  I had the privilege of getting an early read of this one, but it's good to see it published.  Melissa is one of my favorites among your characters.

Scrib

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »
Thank you Girlfightfan for your comments. You'll find out about Paulette and Britney's history by reading some of the previous chapters in this series.