News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cuckqueens and Cupcakes

• 1 Replies

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Cuckqueens and Cupcakes
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:50:30 AM »
For men there is the traditional fantasy of two women fighting over him.  Looking on other sites there are women who love being degraded by a better woman and women who love to  prove there superior.   Obviously this does cross over with some peoples fantasies here, only women prove there better by fighting for stakes.  So what do people think about cuckqueens and cupcakes when it comes to fem combat?

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Cuckqueens and Cupcakes
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 02:33:06 AM »
There is a reason for my origial post.  My fantasy was always the catfight/wrestling.   My late wife was by nature submissive and so her fantasy was to be overpowered (no pain though)    and then dominated in front of me, only for the other woman to then take me either for the night, weekend or permantly.   She enjoyed the idea of being dominated physically, mentally and sexually.   She offered on numerious occasions to do this but even though the fantasy was hot as hell.    nope was never going to sleep with the other lady,  so the match never happened.