News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Session with Jade - Feb 2017 - London

• 0 Replies

Offline prpaul

Session with Jade - Feb 2017 - London
« on: February 12, 2017, 10:40:15 AM »
On my recent visit to London I had my first wrestling session with Jade.  I'd booked a serviced apartment for the night, and met with Jade in a pub a few doors away.  Jade was on time and looked amazing.  I'd never really sessioned before and Jade immediately put me at ease.  Not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too.  We had a couple of drinks and then went to the apartments.  Due to my physical limitations we had agreed a light wrestling session, Jade was wearing a very sexy bikini, and looked amazing.

I wasnt really sure what to expect but she grabbed me and scissored me straight away and I had to tap.  She is really strong, and even if I was fully fit I don't think I could have done anything.  What happened over the next hour was Jade putting me through the wringer with a variety of moves, scissors of every description, school girl pins, grapevines, strangles.  I managed to thwart an attempted camel clutch, and at one point managed to get her into a body scissors but she didn't tap and punished me for it.

I did find one weakness and I will use it again next time we meet.

Afterwards we went for a bite to eat before Jade left for her train.

For me this was a real bucketlist moment having followed Jade's career since she started, and was pleasantly surprised at what an absolutely lovely person she is.

Next time I am in London I will definitely meet Jade again, highly recommended, and I hope she stays doing this for a long time yet, she is just so enchanting whether she is destroying you in a body scissors or conversing over a lager.