News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 76 Drury versus Peyat

• 5 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 76 Drury versus Peyat
« on: February 12, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »
The poll is an opportunity for fans of the AWC to pick out a fighter to support.  The outcome of the fight story will not always follow the poll results.  Sometimes the fan favorite doesn't get the win.  She gets the cheers but she also gets to be the one submitting.  Feel free to add comments to the poll.  If you throw in something here you might end up in the crowd as part of the story.  Have fun and make this interactive. 

This fight is the seventy-sixth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Philadelphia.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury has defeated Lisa and Melinda in competitive fights and then dominated Glenna and Sukara.

Peyat (5'2 112lbs 24 y/o) lives in Bangkok.  She works in a small grocery store during the day and in a bar at night.  The rumor is that she has been involved with an underground fighting club that  holds street style fights in various bars and clubs.  She is in very good shape and seems to train in some capacity.  Peyat sees the Club as a way to become a legitimate fighter.  Peyat's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am tough as hell.  I don't take no bullshit from anyone or anytime.  I like to hurt other women that try to take what is mine.  I will dominate these soft girls."  Peyat dominated Hiyoko and Analise in her fights prior to tonight.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Drury arrives and makes her way to her changing room to prepare for the fight.  She is in a bit of a dark mood and looks very ready to fight.  She is undefeated and one of the top fighters in the AWC.  Drury wears a black bikini bottom with a black and multi-colored strappy bikini top.  The bikini shows off her awesome body.  She leaves her short hair free as she dresses for the fight.  Her body looks well-toned and muscular.  She is in great shape and ready to fight.  "I can’t wait to fuck this girl up.  Too much talk about how Peyat is tougher than me or gonna beat my ass.  I don’t play around.  She might be tough, but I’m tougher.  A hell of a lot tougher.  I’ve been hearing a lot of shit talking about me from some bitches in the AWC and I can’t wait to kick their asses too."

Peyat arrives and she is shown to her private dressing area.  She prepares her green bikini on the bed.  In keeping with her earlier preparations, Peyat strips down completely naked and begins her warm-up routine.  After a long and thorough stretching and warm-up, Peyat pulls on her bikini.  It looks great on her incredible body.  It shows off her skin tone and curves.  Peyat checks her appearance in the mirror and makes her final adjustments.  Her body looks rock solid and ready to go for the fight.  Before leaving the room, Peyat spends another considerable period of time running through a whole series of strikes, kicks, and other moves to warm up for the fight.  Peyat’s routine displays great technique and skill.  "I am ready to go tonight.  I hear this girl is tough.  She has never faced a real fighter.  I know how to battle and have done so before.  Like I said before, my style is very physical and rough.  I plan to rough this blondie up and teach her what it’s like to battle a real fighter.  She will submit tonight and she will be happy to do so just to end the pain she will suffer."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Drury and Peyat.  “This might just be the fight of the year tonight.  I’ve been looking forward to this one ever since the matchups were set for the round.  It features two mean and vicious girls meeting up to see who is the meanest.  This fight is going to be incredible.  It should be a quick one considering how they fight.  I’m picking Drury just don’t ask me why.” The second commentator begins “Your assessment is right on target.  Drury hasn’t fought anyone like Peyat before.  This will be a real test of her abilities.  I don’t think she will survive against Peyat.  I see Peyat kicking her ass all over the room tonight.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Drury immediately barks out “This bitch is so done for!” and a murmur moves through the crowd.  The build up and hype for this match has rivaled the Club championship fights and the large crowd is excited.  Peyat maintains a glare on her face and calls out “overated blonde bitch!” and then draws her hand across her throat in a slashing motion.  The crowd noise begins to grow as the excitement in the room continues to grow in these last few minutes before the start of the fight. 

The officiator sends the girls to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 76 Drury versus Peyat
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »
“overated blonde bitch!” is right xD

I dont want Drury to win, but I also wanna be the one to take her win streak from her. :P
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 08:18:24 PM »
For some reason I love Drury and hate Peyat,  :D. So this one is a no brainer for me. Fortunately for Drury, my pick isn't the kiss of death that it used to be, so maybe she has a chance, lol.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 07:10:34 AM »
The match is now posted in the stories section and on the Apartment Wrestling Club site. http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-76-drury-versus-peyat/

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »
Pretty easy to see which of these women was physically superior...and it played out that way as well. I'm on a roll with predictions...is two in a row considered a streak?
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 07:14:56 PM »
oh good, that little whore is still undefeated for me ;) You animations are looking great too btw! :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:15:35 PM by Sexy Ninja! »
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."