News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A New Rival Rises

• 0 Replies

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
A New Rival Rises
« on: February 12, 2017, 06:52:09 PM »
Here's my latest sequel to the great story by Fynn-S.

“Mom,” Jacob shouted as he headed toward the garage before driving to school, “Remember Shannon is coming over for dinner tomorrow night. She’s really looking forward to spending some time getting to know you. Daniel is staying at a friend’s house still, right?”

“Yes, honey, he is,” Dana responded. “Your father and I really like Shannon and we’re looking forward to learning more about her.”

Dinner was going swimmingly. Ed and Dana were the perfect parental hosts, keeping their son and his girlfriend the proper balance of entertained and embarrassed despite both being 18 and nearly done with high school. Future plans were discussed, both college and beyond, with each kid really having a solid plan in place. The parents were practically glowing with pride at their son’s maturity as well as that of his gorgeous brunette girlfriend with the perfect olive skin and body that could turn the head of every man (and most women) wherever she went.

“So, Mrs. Mullins, what’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?” Shannon asked with a sly grin.

“Oh, I don’t know, probably skinny dipping when I was about your age. Maybe experimenting with a few substances in college. You know, typical teenage and college behavior. Once I got into my career and had my kids there wasn’t much time for anything out of the ordinary.”

“Really? That’s interesting. I thought it would be when you got your boobs and pussy whipped by some blonde woman in your living room a couple of weeks ago.”

Ed and Dana nearly choked on their food, mouths agape as they tried to comprehend what they just heard. Jacob cleared things up for them, “When I got home from school a few weeks ago I noticed mom running upstairs and saw that there was a couch pillow on the floor along with some buttons. I looked around to see if anything else was messed up and noticed the red light was on the camcorder. I rewound it and saw you and some woman grabbing each others boobs while you fought in the living room. It was kind of hot so I made a quick copy while you were upstairs. Shannon and I watched it twice that week and fucked to it each time.”

Shannon said, “He could hear you yelling at her on speakerphone and setting up your fight, so when you shipped him off to his grandparents for the weekend, we knew there might be another tape. Jake ditched a class at school so he could come home early and see if there was something to find. Keeping it in the nightstand by your bed was a bad idea. We’ve watched our copy of that tape even more than the first one, and it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I want to see how my body does against yours tonight.”

The married couple were gobsmacked. Neither had been able to utter a word as their son, and his girlfriend, made it abundantly clear that they knew what had happened. To make matters worse, they both seemed turned on by it and wanted to have a similar experience. Before either could get beyond the awkwardness of the moment, they observed the brunette getting up from her seat. They had noticed that she was quite striking before, but now the couple drank in the details. The young woman was thin in the waist, but curvy in the hips and thighs and her chest was topped with twin cannons that appeared to be firm and ripe. The brunette hair framed a face with sparkling blue, almond shaped eyes, a cute nose, and full, pouty lips. She was a stunner, and her body looked like one that would fill out much like Dana’s after childbirth.

The young woman walked around the table and stood beside Dana. Leaning over enough to flash some cleavage, Shannon said, “What do you say ‘mom’? Are you afraid to have your son see you lose to the woman who is going to replace you with him? Are you scared that your weak old funbags are going to get beat up by my firm, young titties? Are you worried that your husband will see me and decide he wants to trade you in for a younger model? Did that blonde take your courage along with your dignity?” Seeing no response from the auburn haired mom, she turned her head to Jacob, “I told you she would be chickenshit. I guess we’ll have to find someone else since your mommy won’t put her saggy boobs and tired old pussy up against me.”

“Go wait in the living room.” It took a moment for three people at the table to register that the redhead had nearly growled the statement through gritted teeth. When the brunette just stood there for a moment, Dana said, “Now!”

Jacob and Shannon sat on the couch in the living room racked with anticipation. They could hear the older couple whispering in hushed tones in the kitchen but couldn’t make out a single word being said. The agitation was obvious, leading the younger couple to think an argument was happening, but neither one was sure what the resolution would be. No sooner did they begin to relax, thinking it might be a while, before the parents walked into the living room.

Dana just glared as Ed did the talking. “Are you sure you want to do this?” The kids both nodded yes. “Shannon, Dana isn’t going to take it easy on you, you understand that right? She, and I for that matter, is pretty pissed off that you ambushed her like this. When you lose you better not try to weasel out of the stakes. Since you’ve seen the video, are you okay with all three challenges?”

“Jacob and I talked about this, and I want one change,” Shannon responded. “The nipple pulling thing didn’t really prove whose were better, it just proved whose could take the most pain from pulling. I want to go nipple to nipple with her and the loser is the one who either has their nipples go flat or can’t take the pain from the other woman’s nipples. That’s the only fair way to determine whose nipples are better.”

“Is that it?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Dana is going to go upstairs and strip and then come back wearing her robe. You can go to Jacob’s room and we’ll give you a robe to wear as well. Meet back here in about 10 minutes and you’ll find out if this is what you really wanted.” With those final words from Ed, the women moved to their respective rooms to prepare.

The guys sat on the couch, father and son, trying to ignore the awkwardness of the moment. The son had already seen his mother in this state of undress and this type of contest, albeit only via videotape. The father was about to see his son’s smoking hot girlfriend in all her glory. Together the looked on as Dana stood in just her dark green robe that complimented her hair and skin so perfectly. Facing her, no more than five feet away, was the brunette teen who her son had brought into the house, wearing nothing but a midnight blue robe that played off her eyes quite well.

“Ready to learn your place little girl?”

“Ready to get your body beaten again old hag?”

As she disrobed, Dana coldly stated, “I think you’re doing this because you saw me on those videos and realized you can’t stack up. Now that Jacob has seen what a real woman’s body looks like, you’re hoping that doing this will be enough because you’re afraid he’ll dump you for someone who can actually measure up to his dear old mother.” Her alabaster skin was still flawless. Her D cup breasts had bounced back from their defeat and stood out high, firm, and proud, topped with her long, thick cherry red nipples. Her ass was still firm and shapely and her pussy was as sweet and inviting as ever. She had a good 20 years on her opponent, but her body was certainly a source of envy for nearly women of any age.

Shannon blatantly ogled the woman in front of her, from head to toe, before disrobing herself. “I did this because those videos turned both Jacob and I on and it’s something I wanted to try. I figured the best way to do that was to pick an easy target so I can get the hang of it and notch my first win without taking any damage. I can learn a few tricks while I slap your floppy udders around that I’ll be able to use when I fight someone who’s body isn’t already past its expiration date. It’s just a bonus that Jacob will know he traded up when he chose me as the most important woman in his life.” As the robe fell, the older couple both did nothing to hide their admiration. Shannon was at least an inch shorter than Dana, but her heavy C cup breasts were two perky cones with almost black nipples pointing so perfectly straight out that they appeared to be giving gravity the finger. Her olive skin was lightly muscled, everything seemingly packed in as tightly as possible. She turned to give everyone a look at her perfect ass, then spun back around and used one hand to spread her lips and show a formidably large, fully engorged clit.

“On your knees,” Ed commanded both women. “Cup your boobs with your hands and remember that only nipples and areola are in play here. Begin.”

Shannon, despite her bravado, was hesitant to actually start. Dana, on the other hand, was not. She saw that her nipples were clearly longer and thicker than the younger woman opposite her and was hoping she could do to her son’s girlfriend what Cheryl had done to her. Dana couldn’t suppress a Cheshire cat smile as she moved her tits forward and touched her nipples to the areolas of the brunette. The smile quickly dissipated as she noticed the younger girl seems aroused by the contact, instead of intimidated, and realised that the immediate retreat of her own nipples in the presence of a longer, thicker pair was not the reaction of her younger foe. A few swipes back and forth, and up and down, informed both combatants that they were going to be in for a long battle. As such, each entered into an initial battle of insults in hopes that they could gain a physical advantage by gaining a mental advantage.

“You’re nipples are as fat and old as you are.”

“I’d flatten your nipples, but I haven’t found them yet.”

“I’m going to pop the cherries on top and then squash the fat cakes beneath them.”

“I’m still waiting for your puny little girl nips to get erect enough that I have something to beat.”

Father and son sat speechless and uncomfortable. Neither had any idea how to even acknowledge that the other was in the room, much less how to hide the stimulation they were feeling as the battle unfolded in front of them. Each man was in awe of the battling women as the nipple duel intensified. One thing was sure, despite not being able to confirm it with the other they both recognized the unmistakable sounds of arousal underlying the increasingly frequent sounds of pain from their respective combatant. Both wished the other would disappear so they could relieve their pressure to the sight of four fantastic nipples fighting it out.

“Give it up little girl. I’m going to permanently rub your nipples off your little boobs if you don’t stop now.”

“Shut up old hag, your fat nips are getting pushed all over your floppy tits by my firmer, better pair.”

In reality, the fighters knew that they were engaged in a back and forth battle that they no longer had any confidence of winning. One moment the smaller, but exceptionally firm black nipples of the teen would pin the voluptuous red spears of her older opposition straight up to the sky. The tables would then turn and the fuller, denser nubs of the MILF would trap the perky points of the teen, leaving them aimed directly at the floor.

The eternity that seemed to be passing slowly was only 15 minutes in reality. Both racks were showing the discoloration that only the constant contact and irritation could cause, when the two women lined their nipples up and pushed into one another head on for what felt link the millionth time of the night. The preceding versions of this confrontation had resulted in the evenly matched nipples bouncing off one another and no ground being gained. This time was different as one pair gave way, being pushed directly back into the tremendous globes upon which they sat. The impending loser let out a guttural groan followed by a mouse like squeal, but refused to surrender at first. Only when the victor began a verbal barrage unlike any other up to that point in the fight, did acknowledgement of the loss come.

“What just happened, little girl?”

“Nothing bitch, nothing happened.”

“Are you sure? It feels like my amazing nipples are shoving your puny nubs back into your tiny little girl boobs.”

“You’re not doing shit you old hag, my nipples have plenty of fight left in them.”

“Give up now before I permanently flatten those second rate tips.”

With her resolve broken, Shannon had no recourse other than to admit defeat. Without a word from Dana, the younger woman dove mouth first at the winning titty toppers and swirled her tongue on them the way she would the head of a dick to get some precum started before giving one of her life altering blowjobs. Jacob couldn’t believe how eager his girlfriend seemed and wondered if she was using this event to get out some repressed interest in women. Ed, on the other hand, saw the effect the younger woman was having on his wife and wondered if she would come solely from the attention her tits were receiving. Dana also realized the feelings the younger woman was stirring up inside of her, and pushed the brunette away signaling the end of the stakes for losing the first battle.

A few minutes rest was all either woman needed. The insults began anew, with Dana buoyed by finally winning one of these contests in front of Ed and Shannon confident that her firmer globes would overcome the size disadvantage and humble the woman who had just beaten her nipples.

Dana placed her hands on the hips of the teen, gaining the inside position, with Shannon following suit. Both women understood this to be the same as the fight Dana had with Cheryl. Stay close and do whatever you can with only your tits to win the fight. As Ed gave them the word to go Dana, confident from her win and experienced from her previous fight, began in earnest. She slammed forward into the smaller, yet firmer globes without hesitation. What she didn’t expect was the brick wall that Shannon’s tits felt like against hers. Cheryl had been firmer, but this was a level of firmness that the auburn haired mom wasn’t sure she had ever had, much less encountered.

Shannon yelped a bit from the large nipples spearing her, but pounced when she noticed the shock on the older woman’s face as she hesitated after first the first blow. Shannon quickly slid her arms up around the upper torso of her foe and locked her hands together between the shoulder blades of the redhead. Securing the position, she lined her C cups up with the bottom of the pale pair in front of them and shoved in slowly. Dana wailed immediately, her breast tissue being easily and painfully displaced by the impossibly firm olive skinned marvels of her son’s girlfriend.

“Do you feel that Dana? Do you feel my tits destroying yours already? It hasn’t even been a minute yet and I’m already shoving your pathetic fat bags all over your chest. No wonder Cheryl beat your tits, you’re nothing. You might as well lay down and let me smother you now before I ruin your overstuffed sacks.”

Dana said nothing but redoubled her efforts. She tried everything she could think of with no success. It was apparent to everyone in the room that as evenly matched as the nipple fight had been, that was how much of a mismatch the titfight was. Dana’s seemingly great teats were getting dominated for a second time. Cheryl had outgunned her, and beaten her mentally as much as physically, but this was the purest of physical dominations. Her tits were on fire and clearly beginning to break down from the intrusion of the superb young orbs that threatened to bore right into her soul. Dana sobbed openly, the tits she had been so proud of were being throttled a second time. Her husband was seeing the rack he had lavished so much attention on get obliterated in front of him again. Desperate to end the suffering she was experiencing, the older woman groaned out her submission in less than five minutes.

Laying back, waiting for the inevitable, Dana was not surprised when the firm globes of her better descended upon her face. An unintended bonus was the firmness and lesser size of the opposing tits allowed the smother to be less effective. While enduring the taunts of the brunette, Dana was not losing consciousness and was indeed breathing fairly well for the circumstances. Jacob saw his well toned girlfriend’s muscles draw taut, from head to toe, as she was adjusting her position and wondered what could have caused that reaction. From his angle he couldn’t see that his mother had decided to see if she could gain an advantage for the final contest and get his girlfriend overheated before the sexfight. As Shannon adjusted her position, looking to secure a more effective smother, Dana quickly slipped her tongue out and licked the valley between the firm boulders of the teen. Seeing the body of her tormenter tense, the auburn haired mother doubled down on her strategy and engulfed the nipple and areola of one of the magnificent teats. Still unable to see what was happening, Jacob could not mistake the moans of arousal coming from Shannon, and was awestruck when he saw his mother’s right hand first cup one of the perfectly sculpted buns of his girlfriend and then use a finger to invade her asshole.

Despite the accusations of cheating from the younger couple, the women quickly scissored and began grinding away. Dana, despite working the younger girl into a tizzy, couldn’t keep up with the pace that the supremely fit teen was assaulting her pussy with. She felt like she still had the lead, as much as that could happen in a contest of this sort, but she knew that only her best effort would result in a victory.

“I’m going to enjoy having you as my personal bitch. I can’t wait for the next time Jacob brings you over after I’m done with you tonight. We’ll all know who the real woman of the house is. I hope you’ve got a good memory, you’ll be using it every time you come over to tell me why I’m better than you.”

“In your dreams you washed up hag. Your fat nipples barely beat mine, my tits destroyed yours, and you had to cheat just to have a chance against my pussy. I’m going to humiliate you tonight and whenever I’m here from now on I’ll be the one who is running things. This is my house now and there’s nothing your saggy tits or worn out pussy can do about it.”

Youth versus experience, mother versus girlfriend, family versus friend were all playing out in one epic confrontation. Shannon began slowing from her initial frantic pace while Dana tried desperately to pace herself well enough to endure the barrage without losing the ground she had gained before the fuckfight had begun in earnest. Once again both men were regaled with the sounds they recognized as the clarion call of a climax from their partner. Once again neither man, and neither woman for that matter, could claim to know the victor before it was truly determined. Once again, just like the nipple fight, youth put up a fantastic battle but lost to experience in the end.

Shannon cried into the pussy she was eating, angered at losing yet turned on beyond anything she had felt before. Jacob sheepishly watched as his girlfriend was bested by his mother. Ed unashamedly watched his wife enjoy the spoils of a win against a woman two decades younger with a body to die for. He couldn’t stop himself from imagining that it was Cheryl that was submitting to his wife’s superior body but he knew that was just fantasy. He would never tell Dana that Cheryl was his fantasy now. The one he thought of even as Dana had her greatest success. On this evening, he would allow his wife to be on that pedestal, but he knew it was a place she would never truly hold again.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.