News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 15: A Family Affair

• 18 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 15: A Family Affair
« on: February 13, 2017, 05:38:36 AM »
Chapter 15: A Family Affair

We are visiting Jake's family on their farm several hours north. It's a nice relaxing time, the kids are all playing, and everybody is getting along for the most part. There are several of us that are around the same age, including Jake's step sisters, Jaymie and Allie. Naturally, given my new hobby, I wonder how I'd fare against either one of them, especially Jaymie. 

Jaymie is the oldest a few months older than Jake. She's always been considered the smart one- and she was, but it has led to her being an arrogant know-it-all. What's more, even though she's nice enough, we don't agree on much. So, obviously she is the one that I imagine testing myself against just because she needs to be humbled. I've gone over it in my head, she's 5'9" and I'd guess about 160 lbs, so she does have a size advantage against my 5' 5 1/2", 135 pound frame. She was an athlete in high school and is still in decent shape, looking soft but strong. I can just see her light brown hair gripped in my hands and her hazel eyes glaring up at me in defeat as I sit atop of her naturally tan C cup chest. 

My mind stops fantasizing for a bit and I go to check on the kids. As I'm coming back, Jaymie stops me in the hallway of the large farmhouse. "Having a good time, Kelli?" She asks. I smile and answer "Sure, I always do when I visit". Her demeanor changes a bit, "Look, I'll cut to the chase. I saw your 'pin' in your room...I have one too, consider yourself challenged. Follow me. We'll take the 'gator down to the far end of the pasture. Allie will meet us there in the truck, be the witness and film it." She's almost icy by the time she finishes. Then she walks off.

Without even thinking, I follow her out to the barn. We don't speak as she drives us out to the our field of battle. Jaymie stops at a clearing in the woods next to a creek. Allie is there already, leaning against the pickup while holding a camera. She asks us what rules do we want. "Domination rules....fight until she surrenders" Jaymie says authoritatively. 

Allie looks at me, "You good with that?" 

"Sure...sounds good to me" I reply. 

I look over at Jaymie. She has pulled off her coat, shirt and shoes and is placing them on the gator. Now she's dressed in black leggings and a sports bra. With her wearing less, I get a better view of her. She is both stronger and thicker around the middle than I originally thought. Most noticeably her thighs, even through her leggings, I can see that they are powerful. She seems almost bored- I think this arrogant bitch thinks she isn't even going to break a sweat. 

I strip down to my jeans and tank top. Even though the sun is strong today and it's a warm day for this time of year, it's still winter and the cool air has me wishing I'd worn a bra as my nipples just look like targets right now. Allie helps me put my stuff in the truck. She pulls me aside and whispers "Be careful...and I hope you beat her ass, good luck". From the look on her face, I can tell she has lost to her sister- probably more than once. 

We take our places, standing about 10 feet apart, both of us are bare footed. Allie sets up the camera, then walks between Jaymie and I. "Kelli are you ready?" I nod affirmatively. "Jaymie...are you ready?" Allie asks. Jaymie, with her eyes fixed on me, says "yes...start this thing". Allie backs out of the way before giving the "fight!" command. 

I begin to circle and Jaymie just comes straight at me. She wastes no time and starts throwing punches. I'm able to dodge most but she lands a combo to my ribs that sends me backwards. I trip and fall to the ground on my back, landing with a thud in the soft mud at the edge of the creek Jaymie is on me immediately. I was able to get a knee in between us and keep her off of me. I manage to push her off and follow up by sinking my heel into her soft belly. She groans and backs off, motioning me to get up. "Alright bitch, you want to do this the hard way..." she says, still looking confident, even while rubbing her stomach.

I scramble back to my feet. I can feel the cool wind blowing against my back and right side that are wet from the damp ground. Again, we are standing in front of each other. This time we both start circling each other. Wanting to seize the advantage, I charge in and grab her light brown hair. Yanking violently to try to get her to the ground. She responds in kind and we dance around the area. Splashing through the cold water and through grass and mud as we grunt and groan from our hair being pulled and the strain of trying to overpower the other woman.

It begins to become apparent, as she starts driving me backwards, that she is the stronger woman. Using her strength, she pushes me into an oak tree, slamming my back into it several times, before sinking her knee into my stomach. The air is driven from lungs and she pins me to the tree.

I'm gasping, trying to catch my breath, but Jaymie is relentless, punching my belly over and over again. Fortunately for me, as big and strong as she is, she isn't a great puncher. While she is administering quite a beating to me, it could be much worse and I am somewhat able to weather the storm. Finally, I'm able to catch my breath enough to defend myself.

One of my hands goes into my sister in law's hair, the other to her throat. I try to push Jaymie backwards and get my back off of this tree. I hear the bigger woman, groan as I strain against her. She retaliates by unleashing her claws on my breasts. As she claws my girls, she also is grinding my back against the bark of the tree. The thin material of my tank top does nothing to protect me, I can feel her nails digging into my chest and the tree scratching deeply into my back. I know she is the only one of us doing any damage and I can't figure out how to escape.

Finally, I can't take anymore and I have to let go of Jaymie's throat and hair. My hands go to my chest and try to wrench her claws from my increasingly mauled tits. I try to throw a knee to her crotch, but I can't get anything behind it and it lands with little more than a soft 'thud' against her inner thigh. "Dumb move, skank" she shrieks in anger. She grabs my hair and pushes my head into the tree. She drops her leg back and before I can even think to block it, her knee buries itself deep in to my belly. I let out a loud breathy grunt as the air rushes out of me. Then her knee slams into my gut again... and again.

Unable to breath, I fall to the ground on all fours. I can hear myself moaning and coughing, fighting to force some oxygen into my lungs. she releases my hair and grabs my tank top, violently slinging me around by it until it rips off and I land on the grass with a thud.

I might be topless now, but I'm free of Jaymie's grip. I roll to my back and prepare for her to continue her attack on the ground, but she is still walking calmly, laughing as she approaches me, almost like she wants me to get up instead of jumping on me to finish it. Knowing she is bigger and not wanting her to get on top, I get back to my feet as fast as possible. I feel the scratches from being slammed into the tree starting to sting as the sweat runs into them.

Jaymie smiles sadistically, "You really aren't too bright are you, Kelli? You should have stayed down" She cracks her knuckles before she starts stalking me again. "I like it when a bitch has some fight in her...lets see how much you can take, shall we?"

With my top ripped off, my jeans ripped, my back scratched up, mud smeared all over, my bare chest heaving, hair disheveled, I probably look about how I feel- like I'm getting my ass kicked. Other than a sheen of sweat, a little mud on her knees and breathing heavier, Jaymie still looks like she did when the fight started.

This time, I think I'll try to out box my sister in law. Once we get with in range, I start throwing punches. I first land a jab, then a couple hooks to the body. Finally, I feel like I'm doing some damage. Jaymie throws a few sloppy, looping haymakers that I dodge and punish her for with body blows. Hearing the groans with each impact is building my confidence. Even though I'm hurting and exhausted, I know that I've found something that I can beat her with if I can last long enough. "What's the matter, Jaymie?.....it's been a while since you've had someone shut you up, hun?"

Jaymie sneers at me "Alright bitch, playtime's over..". She charges me, I land a couple punches as she closes the distance and ties me up in a clinch. She slips from the clinch into a bear hug. I let out a loud grunt as my lungs are crushed. I try to reciprocate with my own bear hug, but she has the leverage and I'm pretty well spent, so it's a pathetic attempt. Even though I knew she was strong, I'm surprised at her strength. Then the larger woman picks me up and slams me to the grass. The impact hurts and stuns me momentarily.

I regain my bearings, and realize that I'm underneath my opponent. I feel her trying to pin my arms down and fight desperately to keep her from doing it. I claw and scratch her back. I grab her bra and try to use it as leverage to get her off of me. I feel her bra rip. "You bitch, you'll pay for that!" Jaymie snarls as she slams my hands above my head and plants her ass squarely on my chest.

I try to buck her off, but I can't get any traction on the wet grass. The larger woman stares down at me, with an evil smile, as she sees that I'm trapped. Methodically, she moves my hands to where she can pin them underneath her shins. Once she has me completely mounted in a full schoolgirl pin, she reaches up and removes her destroyed sports bra. She covers my mouth and nose, using it to smother me. She plays with me by letting me get just enough air. I try to get her off of me, but between her sitting on my chest and smothering me with her bra, I have nothing left.

Once she senses me stop struggling, the bigger woman pulls my face into  her womanhood, forcing my eyes to meet hers. "Awww Kelli, how's it feel?....knowing I'm better than you?" Jaymie says arrogantly. At this point, I know I should take my own advice and just give up, but that's not in my nature.

"Fuck.... you.....Jaymie!" I snap back. I make one last attempt to fight out. Using all of my strength I try to buck and kick, but my body doesn't respond. The hazel eyed amazon chuckles, she knows this fight is over. She pulls my face into her pussy again, this time tighter, smothering me. I can smell that besting me has aroused her. I feel humiliated to be beaten by a crotch smother from my sister in law, but I relent and tap out.

"What's that, Kelli? Do you have something to say, little weakling?" She says with contempt dripping from every word. As she pulls my face from her crotch and sliding her pussy under my chin. I struggle to breath, but at least I can now.

"You win... I give up..." I respond, fighting for air and fighting back tears.

I lay there motionless as Jaymie roughly gets up, pushing off of me as she gets to her feet. She stomps down on my chest for her victory pose, reaffirming her dominance with authority as I lay sprawled out beneath her.

Next, she stands over me, straddling my body. She glares down at me "You're pathetic..." she spits out before dropping back down on my belly. I groan from the pain as she mounts me. Before I can react, she is slapping the hell out of me. She is screaming, almost in a rage "fucking... dumbass... bitch... you...need...to learn... your.. place...stupid...slut..." I start trying to fight back out of self preservation. My punches aren't that effective from on bottom, but it's enough to get her to stop slapping me.

I can hear Allie yelling "Stop it Jaymie, you won....she quit... stop!"

Jaymie hops up and snaps at Allie "Shut up, Allie- or do you want me to beat your ass- again". Allie backs down and Jaymie turns her focus back to me.

I've managed to make it back onto my hands and knees. The older woman marches back towards me, her blood lust evidently not quenched yet. I feel her foot connect with my pussy from behind. I cry out in pain, my upper body collapsing as my hands instinctively go to soothe my aching crotch. I'm whimpering, with my ass in the air and my face resting on the soft dirt. "Poor baby, are you crying now?" Jaymie says mockingly.

She walks around to my side, placing her foot on my hip, she nonchalantly kicks me onto my back again. I'm barely able to even writhe on the ground at this point, but I ready one more punch. Hoping that if she continues this that I'll have an opening to land a lucky shot. "I guess you know how I have really felt about you for all of these years....I have to admit, it feels damn good to teach you this lesson" she says with that cold arrogance again as she walks around to my head.

'Just get a little closer, bitch. I have one more good punch left' I think to myself. I never get the chance as she quickly hops down and quickly places my head in between those two powerful thighs. I claw and scratch at her legs as she begins to squeeze. "I told you I give.... stop.... please.... you win" I plead as I feel my face turning red. "God, please...stop... please... Jaymie... please" I see the edges of my sight turning black Realizing that begging won't save me, I cry out once more in a last act of defiance "Fuck you!" before everything goes black.

I come to with Allie sitting next to me. Jaymie is long gone. Allie checks on me asking if I'm okay before helping me to her pick up. She helps me get dressed and cleaned up as much as we can. I realize that my entire body is sore and my confidence is shattered. I look at Allie "What was that about?" I ask.

She looks at the ground when she answers "She usually goes a little overboard, but that was worse than I've ever seen it- even worse than she did to me".

"So, she did something similar to you? Any idea why mine was worse?" I ask her.

Allie exhales deeply before answering "Well, back before Jake's dad married our mom, Jake and Jaymie dated- they were each other's 'first.' I think that she's still a bit territorial or something".

"Oh..." I say before falling silent. An anger builds in me for the entire ride back to the house- she's not the only one that's territorial. I know that I have to get better at this because I have to take that bitch down. Although the soreness over my entire body after my complete defeat reminds me that is will be a long while before that will happen.

Once we get back to the house, we explain away my injuries by saying that Jaymie and I had a wreck. I can tell that Jake knows what happened. Later on the drive home after the kid has fallen asleep, he and I talk about it. I tell him how I have to beat her and he says he'll train me. I know it might be a while before I stand a chance against her- hell, I know it will probably be a while before I can even fight again.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 15: A Family Affair
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 05:57:06 AM »
Just so good.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 06:36:57 AM »
Just so good.

As long as someone gets some enjoyment out of the beating I endured.  ;)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »
Just so good.

As long as someone gets some enjoyment out of the beating I endured.  ;)

Mission accomplished.  ;-)

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 04:15:52 PM »
I think it's safe to say that most of us get some enjoyment out of the beatings you take.  :P

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 04:30:06 PM »
I think it's safe to say that most of us get some enjoyment out of the beatings you take.  :P

You just wait, Jessi....your time is coming. I'll remind you of this quote when I'm sitting in top.

:D

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »
I think it's safe to say that most of us get some enjoyment out of the beatings you take.  :P

You just wait, Jessi....your time is coming. I'll remind you of this quote when I'm sitting in top.

Promises, promises sugar.  Anytime you want a rematch, you know where to find me. ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:45:52 PM by jessiwrestles »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 06:12:37 PM »
I think it's safe to say that most of us get some enjoyment out of the beatings you take.  :P

Promises, promises sugar.  Anytime you want a rematch, you know where to find me. ;)

Don't worry, next time we cross claws it won't be in your favorite match type. You'll see how so how bad I beat you in catfight.

;D

Offline joey

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 11:25:39 PM »
Hey good story I hope you kick her ass someday you took too much abuse. Love your toughness. Joey

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 01:21:37 AM »
Hey good story I hope you kick her ass someday you took too much abuse. Love your toughness. Joey

Thanks.  It hurt me just to write it. Oddly enough, I've been hitting the gym more- almost like my mind thinks I'm training for the rematch.  :D

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 02:39:40 AM »
Agree on the quality of the chapters. It could be fine tuned just a bit, to make it seem like a fighting memoir.

RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 03:56:49 PM »

lol you know how it goes.....mind doesn't know difference between fantasy and reality lol. you know you could probably create an actual book to sell on amazon based around this with all the chapters you have. I bet it'd sell at least a little bit, others have done it on this subject before.

Agree on the quality of the chapters. It could be fine tuned just a bit, to make it seem like a fighting memoir.

We have considered doing something similar once we feel like we have enough chapters and some of the story arcs are tied up. Not so much as something to publish (although we really had never thought of that before) but more as just something new to try. I can only imagine how long it would get, lol. We do try find a balance of being descriptive but without getting too bogged down in details because we don't like reading overly descriptive stories like this on an Internet forum (both of us like to keep each entry at a size where you can read it all at once without having to read a bit here and a bit there), but if we took it long form, we could have quite a bit of fun describing every detail and even going a little more in depth on the fights.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 12:59:14 PM »
TERRIFIC
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 05:50:42 PM »
Wonderfully written! And I love in-law fights!!!!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 03:50:50 AM »
Chapter 15.1: Jaymie's Eyes

Thought I'd try something a little different and rewrite an older story through the eyes of my opponent. Without further ado, here it is:

Oh this is just too good. Little Kelli has a 'Catpin' I think to myself. Just when I thought this was going to be another boring trip to the farm. Looks like I'll finally get to put this little woman in her place. I've secretly wanted this for years. The little blonde is like a gnat with her act. She's always pretending to be so chipper and nice. Now, I know she has the dark side that I've always suspected.

Not to mention, how much I do love proving the partners of the men that I've been with that I'm the superior woman..the alpha. They only get to have my scraps because I let them. It's going to be even sweeter to destroy the woman of the man who punched my 'V Card'.

I hear Kelli coming down the hallway and stop her. Making sure tower over her a bit, I ask "Having a good time, Kelli?"

The blonde bitch, flashes that plastic smile of hers before answering "Sure, I always do when I visit."

I can no longer hide my disdain for this dumb slut. "Look, I'll cut to the chase..I saw the 'pin' in your room...I have one as well...consider yourself challenged. Follow me. We'll take the 'gator down to the far end of the pasture...Allie will meet us there in the truck, be the witness and film it".

With that I stride towards the barn, Kelli following me silently. I pull into a clearing in the woods where I have settled a few issues before. Fortunately, Allie knows her role and is already there waiting on us when we arrive. She asks what type of match we want.

Ready to put the little blonde in her place and make this as much of a real fight as possible, I answer "Domination rules...we'll fight until she surrenders".

Allie looks at Kelli, "You good with that?" 

"Sure...sounds good to me" Kelli answers with confidence. I'm amused and insulted that this bitch thinks she actually has a chance.  

I pull off my coat, shirt and shoes, leaving me in just my black leggings and a sports bra. The winter air still feels cool to me, but the sun is warm and feels good on my skin. I can see Kelli taking stock of me. Get a good look at what a real woman looks like buttercup.

Kelli strips down to her jeans and a white tank top. The dumb bitch isn't even wearing a bra. I definitely need to make her pay for that mistake. Allie and her put her stuff into Allie's truck. I can tell Allie is saying something to her but I can't make it out...I guess I'll need to remind her where her loyalties lie, and it has been a couple of years since I've kicked her ass anyway.

At 5'9" and 165 pounds, I'm quite a bit bigger than the scrawny cxnt in front of me. If I had to guess, I'd say she's around 5'5", 135 pounds or so. This isn't really a fair fight but this bitch needs to know her place.

We take our places, standing about 10 feet apart, both of us are grinding our bare feet into the cold earth. Allie sets up the camera, then walks between Kelli and I. "Kelli are you ready?" Kelli nods. "Jaymie...are you ready?" Allie asks. Without taking my eyes of my prey, I snap "yes...start this thing". Allie backs out of the way before giving the "fight!" command. 

I waste no time and rush the smaller woman. This little skank is quick, she dodges most of my punches, but I still land a few. Finally, I land a hard combo to the younger woman's ribs. She goes reeling backwards landing on her back in the mud, next to the creek. I move in to punish my dumbass sister in law.

Kelli manages to get a knee in between us and keeps me off of her. She pushes me backwards and then sends a heel into right into my gut, briefly knocking the breath from my lungs. I take a couple of steps back and regain my composure. Looks like little Kelli has a little fight in her. I motion her to get on her feet. "Alright bitch, you want to do this the hard way..." I sneer.

Kelli is still quick and she gets to her feet quickly. Her tank top, wet from the damp ground, clings to her skin. Again, we are standing in front of each other. This time we both start circling each other. This time she charges me, sinking both hands deep into my light brown hair and begins yanking my hair. I reciprocate and we sling each other around the field. Both of us shrieking and moaning as we try to put the other woman on the ground. I'm almost impressed with Kelli at this point, she's tough and strong for her size, but I know I'm stronger...I'm better...I'm the alpha in this family. We slosh through the creek and the mud splashes our feet and pants.

Finally, my strength begins to wear the smaller woman down. I begin driving her backwards, towards an old oak tree. I slam my white trash sister in law's back into the tree several times. The sound of her groans with each impact are music to my ears. Finally, I slam my knee deep into her belly. Kelli gasps and is only standing because I'm holding her against the tree. This bitch is mine, I think to myself as I look into her dazed and watering eyes.

With a fury I unload punch after punch into the dumb bitch's stomach. Her arms hanging by her sides uselessly as I teach her this lesson. I wish I could see how red her belly is getting from this punishment. I feel sweat starting to run down my brow as I get a nice sheen of perspiration from the beating I'm giving out. Won't be long now, slut, I think as I continue to pound the gut of my gasping opponent.

Just then, Kelli comes to life. One of her hands gets around my throat while the other goes back into my hair. Fucking bitch needs to learn when she's beaten. The pain in my neck and scalp is pretty bad, but I can't let her get any momentum. Unable to punch effectively, I unleash my claws into her breasts. I keep pushing and slamming her back into the bark of the tree as well. I feel the weakling's grip starting to fade. Oh, you're done now, aren't you, whore.

I can almost feel the fight leaving her body, but those deep brown eyes are still glaring defiantly into my green ones. As her hands finally release my hair and throats to try and pull my claws from her little tits, I feel her try to throw a knee to my pussy.

I barely feel her desperate attack as it harmlessly smacks my inner thigh. Her attempt to hit my crotch enrages me. "Dumb move, skank" I shriek in anger. I grab the blonde's hair and push her head into the tree causing her to squirm as her skull is mashed against the oak. Holding her there opens up a perfect opportunity for me to send a hard knee back into her belly. I feel it sink into her as she is defenseless now. I follow it up another...and another. Each one causing the younger woman to whimper and moan.

I let the inferior woman fall to the ground, still maintaining my grip on her ratty yellow hair. She is moaning and gasping for air, not even fighting back. It's time to make sure she remembers who is top bitch here. I let go of her hair and get two handfuls of her tank top. Violently, I sling Kelli around the battlefield until her shirt gives up with a loud rip, sending her weak as to the ground with a thud.

I look at my prey as she writhes on the ground topless. There are deep scratches all over her back and when she manages roll onto her back, I can the deep gouges that left on those pathetic excuses for tits she has. I can't keep from laughing at her as she slips and trips her way to her feet like a common drunk.

"You really aren't too bright are you, Kelli? You should have stayed down" I crack my knuckles before I move in to finish this little slut. "I like it when a bitch has some fight in her...lets see how much you can take, shall we?" I snap at her, I'm sure my voice isn't hiding my enjoyment of her misery.

With her top ripped off, jeans ripped, red scratches all over her back and chest, mud smeared all over, her bare chest and belly showing all of the red marks from my assault, her hair disheveled, I know I'm going to have to come up with quite a story to cover this up....at least to the rest of the family, I want Jake to know I'm a better woman than his wife. Other than a sheen of sweat, a little mud on my knees, I'm pretty much unscathed...about how I figured it would go.

I can feel my smirk as I move towards this wrecked blonde with her hands in a sloppy boxing stance. I can't believe she still thinks she can beat me. I close the distance and get ready to finish her when a jab from Kelli snaps my head back. You bitch! I think to myself. Then a hook lands on my ribs and another. Shit, this girl can punch. Time to put her down. I throw some big haymakers, looking to knock this slut out but she dodges them. My sister in law lands more and more body blows punishing me for every punch I fail to land.

The trashy blonde starts to get some confidence as she continues to out box me, I need to do something to turn this around. I guess she sees this and taunts "What's the matter, Jaymie?.....it's been a while since you've had someone shut you up, hun?"

Frustrated and with my ribs hurting I shout back "Alright bitch, playtime's over..". I charge Kelli, trying to wrap her up and stop her nasty punches. She lands a few more before I tie her up in a clinch. Next I get my arms around her ribs into a bear hug. She wraps me up as well, but it's almost comical how weak she is at this point. I arch my back and pick the blonde up off her feet and slam her hard onto the ground. She is dazed by the impact and almost motionless as I climb onto her chest.

Knowing she is beaten I want to look into face and eyes to see that look of brokenness and defeat. I try to pin her arms to the grass but she keeps fighting. She reaches up and begins clawing at my back and bra, trying to use it to pull me off of her. I hear the stitches rip l as my sports bra rips. "You bitch, you'll pay for that!" I snarls and slam her hands into the earth above her head. I give a little hop and make sure my ass is planted firmly on the weaker woman's chest.

As I feel Kelli's fading attempts to buck me off, a smile crosses my lips...this fight is over and she knows it now. One at a time, i muscle her arms to her sides and work my shins on top of them. I'm completely on top of her now in a schoolgirl pin. With my hands free, I reach up and remove the remnants of my bra, letting her get a good look at what a real woman's tits look like.

I take my destroyed bra and put it over mouth an nose. It's enjoyable watching her eyes widen in panic as tries to breath. I do this a few time, until I feel legs quit moving and her body become still. I no longer see the defiance in her eyes, I have broken her.

Now to make this win official. I pull her face into my superior womanhood. We lock eyes. "Awww Kelli, how's it feel?....knowing I'm better than you?" I say, secure in the knowledge that I have bested this woman beneath me.

I pull her face from my crotch to her her surrender. "Fuck.... you.....Jaymie!" Kelli snaps back. She tries to escape again, attempting to buck and flail, but it's pathetic and weak, failing miserably. I don't even try to stifle my laughter at her and just pull her face back into my pussy. My body is tingling with the excitement of beating this woman and I'm sure she getting a good whiff of my essence. I feel her hand tapping out on my leg.

"What's that, Kelli? Do you have something to say, little weakling?" I ask her with contempt dripping from every word.

The little blonde gulps in air, but quickly cries out "You win... I give up..." as she fights back tears. I push off the beaten woman's body to get to my feet. She lets out a groan as I stomp my foot down on her chest, making sure Allie gets a good view of the victory pose before I stomp down one more time to remind Kelli of my dominance.

I stand over the sprawled out body of my sister in law, glaring down at her "You're pathetic..." I  spit out. I realize that I still haven't punished this bitch enough for her stupidity ...she actually thought she could fight me? I drop back down on Kelli's chest pinning her back to the ground.

I begin to the final lesson for this stupid woman and start slapping her face with a fury. I go into a rage screaming "fucking... dumbass... bitch... you...need...to learn... your.. place...stupid...slut...". I can't believe it, but the stupid bitch start trying to fight back, throwing some punches. I stop when I hear Allie yelling.

"Stop it Jaymie, you won....she quit... stop!" She's almost begging me to stop. Bitch is my sister, is a little loyalty too much to ask?

I hop up and snap at Allie "Shut up, Allie- or do you want me to beat your ass- again". Allie regains her sanity and backs down. I turn my attention back to Kelli. She has managed to make it back to her hands and knees.

I'm not done with her just yet. I march back towards her as she tries to crawl away. I take a couple of steps and deliver a hard soccer kick right towards her weak pussy. She is howling in pain, her face planted in the dirt as she tries to massage her aching private parts.

I can hear her whimpering, as I lean down to talk to her. "Poor baby, are you crying now?" I  say mockingly. I walk around her, placing my foot on her hip. It doesn't take much effort at all to push her over and back into her back. I stare down at Kelli again, I think this is my masterpiece. I've totally beaten this woman. Pity it might have been fun to kick her ass again eventually, but I doubt she'll ever want a rematch- hell, she might never want to fight again.

"I guess you know how I have really felt about you for all of these years....I have to admit, it feels damn good to teach you this lesson" I say icily as I move towards the downed woman's head. In a quick motion hop back down to the ground locking her head between my thighs.

I start squeezing her head like a grape, she claws and scratches at my legs as I tighten the hold. She starts pathetically pleading with me to stop "I told you I give.... stop.... please.... you win... God, please...stop... please... Jaymie... please.." I don't know why, maybe just me being territorial about my first lover, but I don't let up and squeeze even harder. "Fuck you!" She yells out right before I see her go limp.

I feel Allie grab my shoulders. "Don't worry, I'm done with that bitch...you can take care of your new....bestie, there" I say as I get to my feet. Allie kneels down and makes sure Kelli is going to be alright.

She looks up at me "Jaymie, what's wrong with you?...she's family"

I glare back at my sister "not by blood, she isn't....she married our step brother. She barely qualifies... plus the bitch had it coming- and you might as well, if you keep trying get in my way".

Allie is silent as I turn and walk away. I cover up with my shirt and hop back in the 'gator and drive back to the farmhouse. I see Jake by the barn.

He looks me over as I walk up to him. "You two fought didn't you?" he asks me.

The feeling of pride I is unrivaled by any of my other wins. I can see it in his face that he knows that I beat his wife. "Don't worry Jake.." I whisper into his ear. "She'll be ok...not sure what you see in that weak bitch". Even though I'm a faithful wife, I can't resist turning the knife a little more.

I run my hand up his leg.. damn, I almost forgot how big he was. "How's it feel knowing you married an inferior woman...at least you got to have a true alpha woman once in your life" I say in my most seductive voice as I give him one last squeeze before walking away.

Well, if she is as stupid as I think she is, that might get her to try again. Either way, there is no doubt who is the alpha female in this family.