News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

45 YEARS OLD vs 25 YEARS OLD: GREAT videos of REAL SUBMISSION wrestling

• 0 Replies

Offline xtributex

Because of a problem with my e-mail adresse, my account was delated as well as my post.

As i reactivated my account with a new e-mail, I post againt this topic with some new images.

I found 2 outstanding videos of 2 matches of female submission wrestling from Italy!
I'M NOT THE PRODUCER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I wrote here just because these matches are great!

In these 2 videos there is MONIA, a very beautiful and sexy woman of 45 years old. Really MILF! In each match, Monia's opponents are girls of 25 years old about (Victoria in the first video and Iris in the second video).

This is GREAT: a really competition between MILF and 25 y/o.

Monia is in shape and thin. She GIVE ALL HER BEST to try to win over her youngers opponents. In the matches Monia puts all her MILF’s pride and all her strength!!!

It's clear that the matches are 100% real and competitive (rules are: submission and pin 10 seconds).

At the end of each match, the loser, on his knees, has to put an ankle bracelet at the ankle of the match winner.
And then there is the victory pose!

They are great and real matches. Even more and if you like the challenges between girls of differentes ages: they are THE BEST!

Here just some images from the start of each Monia’s match (I covered the eyes for copyright reasons but in the video you can see all the girls for sure :-) ):

MONIA (black/fuchsia bikini) Vs. VICTORIA (orange/pink bikini)

This is Monia

{alt}

{alt}

This is Victoria

{alt}

Some images of the two girls (Monia and Victoria)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

MONIA (black/fuchsia bikini) Vs. IRIS (black bikini)

Some images of the two girls (Iris is very tall!)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

IS MONIA ABLE TO FIGHT THE STRONGEST OPPONENTS ? FIND OUT !

To buy these videos go to this page and look for the two matches of Monia:

https://www.lmnfights.com/en/LMN23.html?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=soc&utm_campaign=LMN23

(the video company, LMN, told me that in the site Monia is not in the picture with all the other wrestlers just because the picture was taken at the end of the show and Monia as to go before the end because she had to go to work!)   

As you can see, the matches are:

- LMN23a  MONIA vs VICTORIA

- LMN 23e IRIS (MW) vs MONIA

You will like it!