News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Birthday Present

• 1 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Best Birthday Present
« on: February 14, 2017, 06:26:33 AM »
Being friends of both girls, I know they want to match up again.  Being my birthday, I lay hints to each separately that I would love to see them fight.

The Saturday after my birthday, Gina shows up at my door and asks to use my hot tub which I agree to.  She removes her dress and reveals a sexy pink bikini and I think it could be a fun night when I hear the doorbell again.  Ruth shows up and in red dress and asks to come in.

I mention just about to get in hot tub as I am in my speedo and she removes her dress with nothing on underneath as she stands there “I’d love to join you” as she stroke my cock as Gina comes around the corner.

Both are surprised to see each other and start asking what the other is doing.  Both admit they wanted to give me a special birthday gift.  After some yelling, they decide to fight and let me help the winner fuck the loser however we want.

My cock strains hard against my fabric as Ruth tells Gina to remove her outfit if she wants this to be even.  Before I know it, both girls are in my living room naked, ready to wrestle.  I move some breakable items into the kitchen and put some pillows and blankets around the edges of some furniture.

I ask both girls to get on their knees which they do eagerly.  Gina noticing that I still have my speedo on grabs it and pulls it done freeing my cock.  Can’t wait to enjoy this cock tonight as kisses the tip.

Not to be outdone, Ruth pushes her hand away, “this will be my cock tonight” and gives it a quick suck which makes my legs so rubbery. I try to regain composure because I want to fuck them both right now but I know if I wait, it will be worth it

I go over a few rules as I kneel between them, putting one firm hand on each buttock and fingers playing with each rosebud.  The girls are getting turned on as they are gearing up to destroy their rival.  I let go and move back,

Ruth takes the first move slapping the right breast of Gina, claws leaving a few nail marks across those fine orbs.  Gina holds her tit as she gives her an evil looks and sends a fist to Ruth’s breast which sends her back a bit.

As Ruth holds her breast, Gina moves forward grabbing a handful of hair and slamming her breasts together with Ruth being pushed back off balance.  Gina is forcing Ruth down and moving to smother her with her big breasts. Her tits smother the blonde cutting off her air.  Ruth starts to try and push her off but Gina is too big and fully pressing down on her body.  Getting desperate as Ruth starts to taunt her, throws a few punches at her mid section and while they hurt don’t do enough to unseat her.  She reaches back and finds her hand on Gina’s ass, she grabs the skin between her pussy and ass and pinches hard  This gets her attention as she eases up and lift up as Ruth’s other hand thrusts 2 fingers in her rosebud, digging it and clawing her anus.

Not expecting this, she tries to scramble away as Ruth keeps her hands in her ass.  Gina is trying to crawl away as Ruth starts moving her hand further in until her whole fist disappears inside.

I am stroking my cock hard as Gina screams in pain as she is being fisted hard. There are tears in her eyes as she tries to get away. Ruth smacks her ass with her free hand and then starts to claw her ass leaving finger nails marks.  Gina starts begging Ruth to stops and she refuses loving her dominant position.  She looks for me to helps and I just keep stroking.

Gina finally tries a desperation move and gets to her knees as the fist painfully rapes her, and throws her right foot back in Ruth’s stomach whose hand pops out making a loud sound as she flies back into the wall hitting her head, a bit stunned.

Gina can hardly move as she is holding her vagina in her hands to each the pain and luckily Ruth isn’t moving yet.  After a few minutes, Gina shakily stands up and walks over to Ruth and grabs her ankles and drags her on her ass giving her rug burns and somewhat waking her up.  She looks up dazed as he legs are spread and Gina’s foot comes stomping down hard on her pussy mound.

She stomps again to get her point across and now it is Ruth’s turn to scream and beg.  Gina rears back and punts her pussy this time and has her foot resting on Ruth’s hurt pussy.  She takes her sharpened toe nail and places in on her clit and starts digging it it.

As she claws, Gina moves her foot into her pussy “you wanted to fist me, now you can see how much of my foot you can take cxnt”.  She jams it in harder and harder until she gets gets half her foot inside as Ruth screams so loud I almost cum right then.

Ruth grabs at Gina’s ankle but cannot dislodge it as her pussy is being stretched so hard, “do you give cxnt” Gina yells but Ruth refuses besides the pain.  Gina removes her foot and flips her over on her stomach, she places her knee on the midpoint of her back, her left hand grabbing under Ruth’s chin pulling her back.

Her second hand forms a claw with her thumb entering Ruth’s rosebud and the other 4 claws attacking her pussy and pulls up, causing Ruth’s body to bow backwards. 
Fingers digging into the sensitive area and leaving claw marks inside her body, Gina starts to feel good.  Spotting some side boob, Gina lifts her free leg up and crashed her knee onto her opponents nipple and crushes it into the ground.

Ruth refuses to give and Gina works her onto her back for a matchbox pin and starts fisting her pussy but then goes for her asshole instead.  She keeps fisting as Ruth screams, continuing to work her ass as Ruth can do nothing to stop her.  Gina puts her other hand in Ruth’s pussy and gets both holes “oh my god, I submit” Ruth yells at this double hold and Gina keeps going and I don’t stop it.

Gina removes a hand from her ass with difficulty and goes on work on pussy until Ruth is squirting all over the place.  She tries to put both fists in Ruth’s hole as I try to pull her off.

As I pull her off, Gina grabs me and tells me to fuck her now.  She grabs Ruth and drags her over and straddles her face, “take my ass now she commands”.  I use some of Ruth’s pussy juice to coat my cock and slip it is Gina’s back door.  I fuck her hard, my balls slapping her ass, we are both moaning as I am about to cum, “pull out and on my asshole” she yells.

I pull out and coat her asshole with my cum and Gina then plants her ass over Ruth’s face and orders her to clean up every drop.  Ruth refuses at first, but some pussy clawing changes her mind and she dutifully cleans up every ounce of my cum from Gina’s ass.  Gina's states “go get the 12” strap on Bill” and I smile and obey.  Ruth looks on in terror, her eyes pleading.

I give Gina the strap on and she allows me to tap Ruth’s ass for a bit first to keep it loose.  As I fuck her, Gina tells Ruth to start sucking the strap on, “better lube it nice since it is your ass after all”.  “OK Bill, my turn, you take her mouth so she can’t scream” as I switch places and force my cock in her mouth and she sucks it against her will.  It is getting fully hard again as Gina places the strap on in her rosebud and starts taking her, “good job keeping her ass ready for my Bill”.

I smile as Ruth’s mouth is warn and inviting on my member.  Soon, a final trust puts the strap on all the way in and Ruth’s eyes bulge wide open looking at me, lost, knowing she must take this (she also would have shown no mercy so can’t expect any).

Gina grabs another device, a nice big headed vibrator which she reaches around an places on her pussy, my hands reaching under and start playing with her tits so all three holes and her tits are now being stimulated as her body starts to react.

Our continued administrations bring her to climax after climax until she passes out form the combination of pleasure and pain.  After she passes out, I pull my cock out and grab some smelling salts as Gina is still ass fucking her.
Ruth wakes up and is crying and pleading for Gina to stop.  I decide to move around behind her and start kissing Gina’s back and neck, massaging her shoulders as I move my cock closer. 

My cock enters her ass from behind as she fucks Ruth, so we are now both basically fucking, squashing Ruth’s body beneath our combined weight.

Never before has Ruth been so abused, her ass so brutally fucked and unable to stop us as we are just getting started.

Wild Bill

This was just a freeform fight I did in a hour but inspired by a conversation with Jordan.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Best Birthday Present
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 07:45:39 AM »
Like Gina destroy Ruth like that  ;D