News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sylvia vs Linda titboxing for Hellbridge (furry)

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Sylvia vs Linda titboxing for Hellbridge (furry)
« on: February 14, 2017, 08:14:27 AM »
another fanfic fight I wrote for an artist I dig, Hellbridge. So heads up like the last ones: furry fighting, and lots of lactating boxing involved. This one came up kinda short and cranked out kind of quick, mostly to stick by the picture I based it on, so probably going to end up writing an original match for his characters soon

Also like I said, it's based on a particular pic. Linking it here, so if you'd rather not have the fight spoiled, best read here first and then check it out.

http://hellbridge.deviantart.com/art/Titboxing-Linda-vs-Sylvia-258889061

During some down time in the league, if a fighter called out sick or enough of the boxers were on vacation, the show would air some classic matches in a sort of best-of for the year. Epic beatings and narrow wins were revisited to relieve the tension of the brutal and sexy showdowns. Tonight, they looked at the classic titboxing match of Sylvia vs Linda. The barnyard boxers were constant rivals, both set in the middle of the brackets and even clashing with the likes of Masha and Konga at their best.

The brown mare and the big red cow were seated in their corners, nude apart from boxing gloves and a thin pair of panties each.

The usual announcers were at ringside, with the big rhinoceros Richter filling in as a retired fighter himself, and Mona the mouse as the younger perspective. They had started up with smalltalk before the bout, since at this time it was the first time they would be working together. They started their banter as the crowd settled into their seats for the opening bout.

Richter: "Good evening folks, and hope you're ready for the bout of the night! Still here, too stubborn to really leave the fightin' life, I'm Rick 'Richter,' former heavyweight men's championship for the FBF. With me tonight is a special guest that you WON'T see in a ring. The popular and lovely league reporter, Mona DaMouse."
Mona: "It's DeMuse. But thanks anyway."

R: "Oh! Well don't hold it against me, Miss DeMuse. Let's keep the bloodshed in the ring."

M: "Ahh, you'd go down to easy anyway, old timer."

R: "Ha! Like it, kid! You got fight in ya."

M: "Even more important is the fight in the ring right now! We're facing a scored titboxing match. Thirty minute time limit, and the match doesn't stop until either one fighter is out cold or the timer's up, at which point they'll tally the points and name their winner."

R: "Very few rules as always tonight. So long as the gloves stay on, the officials won't say a word. So what's your take on our fighters tonight?"

M: "Well normally it would be a contest of size. Linda is a much leaner and harder build compared so Sylvia being soft and big. But in a titboxing match, that's going to really be up in the air."

R: "Good eye, missy. Both the big red she-bull and the punching pony have some massive arm strength, and even MORE massive tits. Unless someone has a strategy we're not seeing, it may just come down to a test of endurance."

M: "Don't forget the milk factor. Sylvia's udders are built for milking, but a good leak can really start to take the heft out of either fighter."

R: "Well don't look now, but there's the bell. Linda's taking her time getting in there, but Sylvia's not so patient. She takes a few shots but Linda sends them all back empty-handed."
M: "And first clean hit goes to Linda! A sharp one-two to the right tit on Sylvia!"
R: "The cow gives a big swing back, but Linda hit that same tit right in the nipple. She might be following your lead, Mona, and going for an early milking."

M: "The judges may give a point or two in the end for a tiebreaker, but remember it's tit-boxing. The only real targets here are the two big ones out front."

R: "But Sylvia's done messing around! She surprises the horse with a cross to the snout. The pony's staggered, letting Sylvia start to beat her boobs and work her back into the ropes before she can get her guard up."

M: "OOH! You could hear the smack on that one from here!"

R: "Folks, Linda cutting off Sylvia's charge with a high kick right to the side of her jug. Both girls sweating, and I'm sure we'll see some bruises and swelling in no time tonight!"

M: "The two start trading punches, each trying to take control of the match. Linda's letting her guard down to get more hits in, and Sylvia's temper and strategy shift as she keeps getting in some hammer blows of her own, starting to catch up. The scoreboards at 10 to 19, so she has some real ground to cover now as Linda takes an early lead."
R: "Mona gets in a sudden double uppercut. She's making the lean pony's perky tits dance around with her mitts now. Linda dodges a last minute swing and works her gloves into the sides of Sylvia's jugs, so they don't know which way to go!"

M: "The fans do love that jiggle in both fighters, even if Sylvia has a bit more to bounce around. She gets in a big wide hook, but Linda's pelting her fast and working up those points."

R: "Linda winds up a big cross, Sylvia on her own offensive... OOF! Both ladies are sent flying back!"

M: "Simultaneous hits! Linda hit Sylvia's breast so hard I thought it was going to fly off her chest!"

R: "And Sylvia made her pay for it. It may not have been a breast shot, but you can see the puddle where Linda's spit landed after that shot in the mouth."

M: "You think Sylvia's strategy is to soften up the rest of her body before going for the tits?"

R: "I'm not sure she has the patience for that kind of thinking, because if I had a topless beauty like Linda in arm's reach, I sure wouldn't start with the face."

M: "Oh, ha, ha. That puts us at 28-17 after the cross punch, and both girls shake the sweat and the stars from their eyes. Just under 5 minutes gone from the clock, but they're coming out hard!"

R: "Linda comes out putting those strong, long legs to work. She dodges around Sylvia's first shot, eats the second, but then delivers another high kick to Sylvia's areola. You can see her nipples starting to puff up."

M: "Not unlike a black eye for a prizefighter."

R: "And I've had plenty in my lifetime. But these ladies are tough to take it somewhere so tender. Linda with a quick combo the Sylvia's jaw, then BOOM!"

M: "That's a brutal headbutt down down on top of Sylvia's breast! The cow moos in pain and tries to fall back, but Linda grabs her by the shoulder to hold her in place."

R: "More hard hits to that hurting right breast! Linda definitely has that in her sights as she dishes out the pain."

M: "Sonia's taking some wild swings, but she's too hurt to focus and... there it is! First blood!"

R: "Or first milk in this case! Sylvia's leaking all over as Linda backs off to admire her handiwork."

M: "Sylvia's hugging her chest, trying to hold onto her wounded soldier and stop the leak, but looks like it's too late for that."

R: "Linda grabs the bull by the horns, literally in this case! She has a pair of handles to bend Sylvia over and starts delivering knees to those aching tits!"

M: "That's one way to milk a cow, I guess! Sure not how they do it on the farm, I bet!"

R: "OH! Sonia showing that creativity with her fists! A good shot to that pussy stops Linda in her tracks!"

M: "Sylvia could use a breather about now, but no! She grabs Linda around the middle and charges right into her! She's carrying her clean across the ring, Rick!"

R: "The cow might be built for wrestling, but it looks like it's paid off for her in a clinch too! She absolutely smashes Linda's back into the ringpost, taking the fight out of the pony in a second. Doesn't look good for her now..."

M: "Sylvia definitely taking advantage as she hammer Linda around like a walking punching bag! She's stuck leaning on the ropes at the big bull's mercy.

M: "Sylvia definitely taking advantage as she hammers Linda like a walking punching bag! She's stuck leaning on the ropes at the big bull's mercy."

R: "Sylvia is just blowing up the scoreboard right now! Linda needs to get back in this fight and catch up. There she goes, getting some quick shots in on Sylvia's big red udders. She's drawing milk for another leak, but here comes Sylvia!"

M: "Linda too caught up in her attack! She gets utterly blindsided by Sylvia's right hook! There's water coming out of every hole on Linda's face!"

R: "Sylvia is starting to beat the literal snot out of the poor pony! She looks absolutely dead from that shot as she falls to her knees. No way Sylvia's going to let that pass!"

M: "There she goes! She's got Linda by the mane and she's putting those big strong legs of hers into Linda's tender tits like sledgehammers! Linda's just whinnying in pain out there!"

R: "A lesser fighter would be out cold, but Linda's staying conscious."

M: "That looks to be all she can do, though. Sylvia smashes her with an uppercut to the tits, and there's the white rainbow to go with it!"

R: "Sylvia gets her payback and then some! It's 95 to 50 as she not only almost doubles the horse’s score, but gets a giant stream of milk out of Linda."

M: "The only fluid that hasn't come out of Linda at this point is pissing her panties with fear as Sylvia takes her to school!"

R: "One more uppercut crashed into Linda's tits and sprays her like a milk fountain. It splashes over Sylvia's face as the pony can't even mount a defense."

M: "Hope Sylvia find that refreshing, at least, cuz Linda sure doesn't!"

R: "The big she-bull flexes for the crowd, clearly confident in her win and with good reason. She forces the punchdrunk Linda back to her feet and forces her to lean over the ropes. The crowd can see the black eye swelling shut and the countless bruises on her tits as they milk all over the ring apron."

M: "Ooh, and Sylvia looking to really make her mark on Linda! She presses her big body into the thinner pony's back, crushing her tits against the top rope as she bounces her against them."

R: "Even worse, you can see the closeup on the cameras. Sylvia's actually grinding her crotch on Linda's knotted up tail like a..."

M: "Err, yes. Thank you, Mr. Richter. We get it."

R: "Linda looks too beat and hurting to even realize how humiliating it is to get humped in front of the crowd, the bull's big tits resting on her shoulders... or is she!?"

M: "Linda with a sudden elbow right into Sylvia's nipple! It hits so hard that the cow squirts far enough to reach the front row!"

R: "Sylvia backs off real quick, and Linda's finally on the offensive again. She's gone raging bull against the she-bull!"

M: "That's ten points in as many seconds! 65 to 100 with just 10 minutes on the clock! She has a shot, but she'll have to work hard for it!"

R: "Well she's lasted this long into her beating. Don't say the girl doesn't have stamina."

M: "Sylvia's got her guard back up, stopping Linda's blitz short. One good shot to the snout sends Linda reeling and stops that adrenaline rush."

R: "She's got to be in a world of hurt. Every hit's going to be that much harder for the pretty pony to shrug off."

M: "Linda tries turtling up. That shot must have really rattled her cages as she tries to hit and run. She can't afford another head shot like that, but it's leaving her tits wide open."

R: "Open to punches as well as open nipples. She's leaking bad, and it's clear on her face that every shot forces out more. Sylvia is painting the ring white with Linda's insides out there.

M: "Any seasoned titfighter will tell you that's never a pleasant experience. Major distraction, increased sensitivity, and before long even the mammary gland will start to hurt out of instinct."

R: "Must be why it's a favorite target, and no different tonight! Sylvia is really digging into Linda. The horse can barely land a hit, but the bull is bullying her into a corner. There's nowhere left for her to run, Mona!"

M: "OOH, and each hit leaks more and more out of her! Sylvia's been paying attention! Each hit she's been experimenting with where her milk gland must be and she's just fisting it straight out of her."

R: "Linda has to lean on the ropes just to stay standing. She's crying and waving for mercy! Sylvia's broken the poor girl's beautiful tits that look like big lumps of bruises!"

M: "She's not even trying to defend herself now! Someone call the match!"

R: "Sylvia winds up to finish it, looks like another head... no! It's a double jab right to the tits! You can see the agony in Linda's eyes as she just looks dead on her feet! Her legs are shaking, and so does her lovely ass and tits with them. She's spit out of mouthpiece that bounces off those big leaking boobs."

M: "This could... yes! She's down! 71 to 112 in Sylvia's favor. could this be the KO for the night, or does Linda have another 7 minutes of suffering to go through...?"

R: "The ref is checking on Linda... I think she's moving..."

M: "That's just her still jiggling from Sylvia's punch. The cow is boasting and posing for the crowd while the ref makes the call..."

R: “She's out, people! Lights out on Linda! A double titpunch KO!"

M: "Really not unheard of in titboxing. You'd be surprised how many bouts ended with breast attacks rather than headshots. The pain can really be overwhelming to..."

R: "Hate to cut you off, miss mouse, but looks like Sylvia's not done with her. She stands on the horse's abs. Sylvia's squeezing her udders between her gloves and dumping her milk all over Linda's face. Truly adding insults to injury."

M: "Really leaving a mark, huh? And she gives one more stomp goodbye to Linda's boobs before she starts to head backstage. The big cow looks sore and exhausted herself, but she's riding high on that win while they have to drag her opponent out by the arms."

R: "We've got lots more on the menu tonight, folks so stick around and see who gets to taste victory and who eats the mat!"
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles