News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Valentine Lingerie catfight

• 5 Replies

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Valentine Lingerie catfight
« on: February 14, 2017, 10:28:37 PM »
I had given up any hope of ever getting a valentines night date with Emily after being turned down the last few years. Normally i would give up after one refusal but she was worth the persistance as you will see in the pic below.
Imagine the smile on my face on reading a text asking me to meet her in a hotel room for a romantic valentines night.....i smiled all day which for me is pretty amazing i can be a grumpy bitch   :)

In just my newly bought red lingerie and heels i loosened my long black coat before giving a knock on the hotel room door and walking in.....WHAT THE HELL i shouted with a mixture of anger and surprise on seeing Emily helping a sexy brunette take her coat off.
Emily just giggled....oh hi Holly meet Amber i thought you two could make it a very special valentine for me.
Taking a seat in the corner she told of her dream of two hot girls catfighting over her....well after finally getting a date with her i wasn't going to lose out on it especially to a brunette.

Throwing my coat off i stepped up to Amber us both in just our red lingerie and heels..........let's do this bitch i hissed.......

So who wins and gets to spend the night with Emily?                 Thanks everyone and Happy Valentines    :-*    :-*
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Re: Valentine Lingerie catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 10:30:27 PM »
Emily.........well worth losing some blonde hair over   ;)

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 10:47:58 PM »
Just you wait and see Sara i will kick her brunette butt easy   ;)

Yes you can watch but stay away from Emily * glares at you *   she's all mine  :P

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 02:19:10 PM »
Looks like Amber is going to take my Emily  :(  ...........time to look out a good romcom and a box of choccies   :)

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:55:09 PM »
I did not manage to vote, but I think that you would win the fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »
Oh that is okay  :)  it was a bit of a one way beating anyway i am still trying to sort my hair out  lol

Thank you though maybe next time your help will count    ;)