News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Brittany VS Jessica

• 2 Replies

Offline ZackMixedFight19

• sup
Catfight Brittany VS Jessica
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »
What would your story be for these two in a catfight how do you guys see this unfolding? I believe it would start off with a lot of smack talk between the two and them saying they could knock each other out easily and it's a very back and forth fight until Brittany takes Jessica down and smothers Jessica with her tits until Jessica is knocked out and Brittany stands up with a victory pose and then begins too smother Jessica with her ass too add insult too injury and leaving Jessica unconscious spread eagle Winner: Brittany VIA Ass Smother and Tit Smother.

Top Picture is Brittany
Bottom picture is Jessica
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:07:01 PM by JeanerMcgibit26 »
Keep it short my name is Zack I'm into pro wrestling NHB and boxing mixed. I'm a big Sports fan and love music if anyone wants to take me on my Trillian is ZackMixedFight :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Catfight Brittany VS Jessica
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 07:08:40 PM »
Brittany and Jessica find out they are finalists for a prestigious summer internship.  Jessica tells Brittany to withdraw.  Brittany says, OR what?  Jessica proceeds to beat up Brittany in a longish but mostly one-sided fistfight.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Catfight Brittany VS Jessica
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:49:42 AM »

I agree, Jessica will blacken the blonde's eyes, and break her nose, and bust her lips open, and the blonde will be forced to lick her pussy over and over again.