News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My teenage sister vs our 5'11", DD blonde neighbor. what a humiliating experienc

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My friend Danny asked me to write this account of a fight my sister had several years ago. It might need some editing.

George

I was just 18 years old, and my sister Maureen was  just 19. When Maureen was 16, new neighbors Willy and Lisa moved in. My sister was drinking and doing drugs, and she was always getting in trouble, and Mom didn't know what to do. Maureen was blonde, 5'4”, 150 lbs, 34 D- 28-34 with a very beautiful face. Maureen was such a slut, licking my friends faces, and grabbing guys cocks through their jeans, and practically raping girls. She would lover their zipper and struggle to take a guys cock out, and then just walk away. She got caught having sex in school several times, and at friends parties, by their parents. Mom was always complaining to Lisa, and Lisa would always respond that Maureen needs a good spanking, or a good beating, and then as time went by she became more upset, and basically believed that my sister needs to have the shit beat out of her. Lisa is blonde, 35 years old, 5'11”, 125 lbs, 34 B-25-34 and very beautiful.

One time me, my mom and Lisa is in the kitchen, and Willy is in the living room watching a football game. It was summertime, and my sister was came home in a skimpy bikini. We could hear Willy yelling, “hay, what are you doing.” I thought I heard my sister crying out, “You love them, I always seeing you looking.” My mom leapt up first, and then Me and then Lisa ran into the living room, and we can see mom trying to pull Maureen off of Willy's lap. Lisa's face turned red, and this was the first time I saw Lisa angry. First she reached for my sister telling her that she's over due for a good beating. My mother had to pull my sister away, and my sister landed up sitting back down on Willy's lap, and she was all over him, while mom was trying to keep Lisa away.

Willy finally stood up and pulled my sister off of him, and he stormed out the door. My mom had to hang all over Lisa to stop her from punching Maureen in her face. Lisa was pointing at my sister and screaming, “You obnoxious little bitch, you need to get a good beating. You're  lucky I don't knock the shit out of you.” My mother is trying to hold Lisa back, and screaming for my sister to go upstairs, but Maureen looked quite drunk or high or both, and she was taunting mom and Lisa, screaming, “You stupid bitch, why did you make him leave. I was just,” but Lisa's fist smacked into my sisters forehead. My sisters face turned red and she starts throwing wild punches, most of them hitting my mother, and Lisa is throwing punches, most of them hitting mom.

Mom finally managed to get them apart. She had her arms around Lisa as she backed her toward the door, and Lisa was red faced and screaming, “your lucky your mother was here to stop me.” My sister was acting crazy and she put her hands on her hips, giving Lisa a fuck you attitude look screaming, “your lucky my mother was here to protect you bitch. I've wanted to kick your ass for a long time now.” Lisa manages to get three quarters of the way past my mother, and with my mother hold her arm, Lisa sent a punch right at Maureen's face. By my mother stopped the punch, but she didn't stop the hard punch that Maureen gave Lisa. Right in her mouth, splitting Lisa's lips open. There was blood everywhere, and now mom is trying to hold Maureen back as Lisa is half scared and concerned at all the blood, and half infuriated. My mother managed to get Lisa into the bathroom, and she was trying to wash the blood off of Lisa's face, and I could see blood all over her blouse and her shorts.

My sister was pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom. Laughing and screaming, “look at what I did you to you stupid old bitch. I told you that I would punch your face in.” Mom closed the bathroom door as she pushed my daughter screaming, “You better go to your room and sleep it off young lady. My sister finally walked up the stairs, and I could hear mom apologizing to Lisa and telling Lisa that she was right, perhaps if she was tougher with my sister, this would had never happened.

Part 2

As the summer went by it was quite noticeable that Lisa and  Willy was staying away from my house. Part of it was because they had a nice swimming pool, but I'm sure that part of it is neither mom, or our neighbor's wanted to have a problem. My sister is crazy. She would tell me and mom that it was quite obvious that she's afraid to come over, she doesn't want to have the shit knocked out of her again, and this time, I'm telling you, I'm going to humiliate the old bitch so bad, that she'll never forget what I did to her.”

Things really come to  head, it's Saturday night, and it's your sister's 19th birthday. Mom and I were really happy that  happy that Maureen had plans to to out for dinner, and to a club, because Lisa and Willy was having a big pool party, and their was going to be a lot of our friends and neighbor's.

The party was going good. There were 35-40 people, drinks, and a DJ, and a dance floor up against the side patio of the house. Lisa starts looking around for Willy. She's looking all over outside, inside until she hears a woman moaning, and crying out, “OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE,” she's having one fuckin explosive orgasm after another, crying out, “OH WILLY, FILL ME UP HONEY. GIVE ME ALL OF THAT HOT CUM.” LISA GRABS THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER, AND SHE HAS PRACTICALLY EVERYONE AT THE PARTY WALKING OUT THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HOUSE AND STANDING IN THE DRIVEWAY, AS LISA OPENS THE GARAGE DOOR, and there, on a mattress on the garage floor is Willy, lying on his back, and Maureen is sitting on his big, hard cock, bouncing up and down, and Willy starts exploding instantly, over and over again right into my sister, and as my sister is having one explosive orgasm after another, screaming, “fill me up honey, fill my cxnt up baby.”

Willy leaps up off of my sister, and he throws his pants on. Maureen slowly got to her feet, and it's quite obvious my sister is flying. She naked, and her sexy little tits are flopping around as she moves in a very sexy manner, very cocky, showing off her body and taunting Lisa, “I told you that you're husband was just aching to have a young, sweet treat like me. He filled me up with his hot cum. Perhaps you would like to share it with me. Why don't you lick it out of my cxnt.” Lisa is totally fuckin enraged, and she leaps up onto the mattress, and she lunges right at Maureen. Maureen wraps her arms around Lisa, and Lisa wraps her arms around Maureen, and they fall over onto the mattress with Maureen crashing down on top of Lisa. “OOOFFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Lisa, and Lisa gasps for air. Maureen starts knocking the shit out of Lisa's face. She's “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose over and over again until first blood is really rolling out of her nose, and Lisa  has tears welling up in her eyes starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP I'M BLEEDING.” Maureen gets up off of Lisa, and she grabs Lisa's dress, and she starts pulling at Lisa. She's ripping Lisa's mini dress right off of her body, and Lisa is screaming and crying out, “STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU, I GIVE UP.” The crowd is screaming as my sister drags Lisa onto her knees off of the mattress, and she tears the rest of Lisa's dress off of her. Lisa is in her sexy black push up bra, and black little lace panties in front of everyone, and the crowd is cheering. Lisa is crying, and begging Maureen to stop, BUT Maureen seems to be enjoying this, and she grabs the middle of Lisa's huge bra and she screams in Lisa's face, “You thought you were so tough, look at you, you weak, pathetic old whore.” Tears start rolling from Lisa's eyes and she starts to get to her feet, but Maureen has her bra, and she shakes Lisa back and forth screaming, “where do you think you're going you stupid, worthless old bitch, we're having a party and all of our friends and neighbor's would really like a good show.” She lets go of Lisa's bra, and her bra slides down hanging right over her stomach, and Lisa's big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming.”

My sister grabs Lisa's big, hard, erect nipples and she drags her standing up on her feet, and Lisa has tears streaming down her cheeks, as she's crying and crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO.” MY sister laughs and she says, “You want me to let you go, tell everyone that I can fuck your husband whenever I want, and you will lick his cum out of me whenever I fuck him.” Lisa's face is a bloody mess, with black eye makeup and tears streaming down her cheeks, and desperately she starts crying out, “Willy, Willy please help me, someone please help me.” Maureen lets go of Lisa's nipples, and she grabs her hair, and she pulls her over onto her knees right in front of Willy, and my sister starts laughing as she screams, “Look at how hard Willy's cock is for me Lisa. He's not going to help you, no one is going to help you. Everyone thinks that you're a loud mouth, stuck up, cocky old bitch, and everyone wants to see you get your ass kicked, and totally humiliated.” The crowd goes totally silent. Everyone is totally turned on, and much to my surprise, not one person would move an inch to help this big, beautiful, sexy blonde goddess.

My sister is totally naked, and Lisa has on only her black lace panties. Maureen screams, “take your panties off you pathetic old whore.” Lisa is crying like a little baby, and she's moaning out, “nooooo, pleeeease.” My sister never looked this sexy before. She never looked sexy at all before, but standing there totally dominant and in charge of this big hot mature woman, with sweat glistening on her body, and her nipples standing straight out and all hard and erect. My sister has every cock in the audience rock hard. Maureen leans down and she grabs Lisa's panties, and she starts wrenching hard at them. Lisa screams “AAAHHH,” as Maureen rips her panties right off of her, making Lisa fall over onto the cement, garage floor. Maureen pushes Lisa over onto her back, and she mounts Lisa, raising up and spreading her legs open, only inches over Lisa's face, and long strings of globs of cum start dripping out of my sister's cxnt, and Maureen screams, “lick every last drop of your husband's cum out o my cum soaked cxnt you pathetic old whore.”

I didn't realize that I was massaging my raging hard cock until I see the beautiful blonde's tongue slide out of her mouth, and start licking glob, after glob of Willy's hot cum out of her cum soaked pussy. My sister is screaming, “that's right, lick me into orgasm you stupid old whore.” My sister starts “OOOYYYYYY, OOOOOOYYYYYYYY, OOOYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS, OOOOWWWWWYYYYYYEEEEESSSS.” The crowd was screaming and squirting and ….......

My sister got up off of Lisa and she grabbed Lisa's right hand, and she pulled it down to Lisa's pussy. Then she forced Lisa's middle finger into Lisa's pussy screaming, “Now you're going to fuck yourself, while your husband gets to fuck a real woman. Everyone starts laughing as they see Lisa masturbating herself on the garage floor.   

Offline sig

• God Member
Great story.
Thanks!