News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 17: Pre Fight Preview and Poll

• 8 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:42:56 PM »

Pre fight poll-

In this chapter, I find myself not getting invites to the better paying matches after the video of Jaymie destroying me becomes a big seller. No one knows about the unsanctioned fight I had with Meaghan. All most of them know is that since the loss I have been missing from the fight scene. I see an open invitation to take on another local woman in a backyard match. It seems easy enough, most of the money is gauranteed win or lose. I accept the offer for a apartment wrestling rules match in the "patron's" backyard.

Tale of the tape:

Kelli: 5' 5 1/2", 137 lbs, 37 years old, B cups, blonde hair and brown eyes.  She has been trained by her husband, a self defense instructor, and she loves to brawl. She is mother and does real estate and remodeling. She also works out 3 times a week spin class and Pilates. (seriously, who doesn't know me by now?)

Vs.

Kary: 5'2", 115, 40 years old, C cups, dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes. She has developed a rivalry with another woman and has been training to fight her with the patron. She is quick and agile, she is in good shape and has a determined attitude. She sees beating Kelli the same as beating her rival, she has developed an almost single minded obsession with beating her rival.

So how does the community think this will play out? Will Kelli take this novice out behind the proverbial "woodshed" and give her a good, old fashioned, butt whipping? Or will Kary be able to harness her rage and frustration to surprise the veteran fighter and take it out on Kelli until she tearfully admits defeat?
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 17: Pre Fight Preview and Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 11:28:14 PM »
Kelli easy.  But Kary wins too--she continues to improve and eventually beats her real enemy.

(But not before Kelli steals Karl's wallet.  ;-)       )

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »
Going to be a close one I think.   On the one hand, Kelli has her confidence back after winning her streetfight and is back in the right mindset.  On the other hand, Kary has a mission in mind, and an obsession can be a powerful fuel no matter how badly you're being beaten.   So I could see it going either way right down to the wire.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 08:09:00 PM »
Kary wins easily and demolishes that loser Fyra in seconds!  ;D

Are you ever gonna shut that mouth, or am I gonna have to do it?  As soon as I finish Kary, I believe you and I need to settle this.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 01:00:41 AM »
Shut up, bitch... Soon you will be on your back and when Kary is done with you, it is my turn to make you cry and suffer... Fucking cxnt!

While I'm sure you're so used to being on your back, I'm more comfortable on top- y'know like I will be the whole time when we fight. The only crying I'll be doing is when I laugh myself to tears while I'm standing over your unconscious ass after I've stripped it bare and all my suffering will end when your mouth stops talking, bitch.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 05:52:41 PM »

What does any of this have to do with the poll?

Think big picture, Juggles. The polls, previous chapters, and discussions in the forums all tie into the main story.

I will be riding your pale, flat ass all the time, bitch. Just you wait and see... Your time is coming and then you will retire from fighting completely.

As for you, Sara, you two bit, loud mouthed tramp. You'll be seeing a lot of my perfect ass, as it will be firmly planted on top of your face most of the match.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 07:47:48 PM »

What does any of this have to do with the poll?

Think big picture, Juggles. The polls, previous chapters, and discussions in the forums all tie into the main story.

Ah, that makes sense. Hope you whip her gorgeous nubian ass when the time comes for it.

I'll handle Sara later...
So Juggles, who do think wins this fight, Kary or me? As if this is really a question. I should probably have asked "How does Kelli finish Kary?"  ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »
Juggles?!?...I can't believe you'd betray me like that, lol.  :D

Kelli, looks like some pros are 't respecting your talent, size and experience! That is good, when they get overconfident, you can get them easier, making it all the more satisfying!  I have you beating this for easily.  Then I see you working over and beating up Sara.  She talks too much, which usually means defeat in the end for her!

Even though the polls don't actually factor in to the stories very much, I have to admit, that watching this one come down to the wire is pretty fun. And I appreciate your vote of confidence, Ivbn2

Offline edfun

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 12:43:27 AM »
It was a close call. I'm proud of Kary reply and a shocking result was about to come. A fun poll!