News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 77 Nissa versus Sara

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 77 Nissa versus Sara
« on: February 23, 2017, 04:31:33 AM »
This fight is the seventy-seventh match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Houston.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."  Nissa is currently undefeated with wins over Annie, Britta, Emma and Charlotte. 

Sara (5'6 118 lbs 24 y/o) lives in Romania on the Black Sea coast.  Sara works for her family’s business in an office job and sometimes works from home.  She usually finds time to work out almost every day and enjoys spending time with friends at the clubs in town.  Sara loves to win at everything she does and doesn't intend to allow anyone to embarrass her.  She knows that is she works hard in everything she does, the rewards will come.  She has a very competitive attitude that helps her focus on achieving what she wants in life.  Sara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a really competitive person!  I am quick and in good shape, and I keep getting better all the time.  I am like a great win.  Nobody in the AWC has more stamina or heart than I do.  I will train hard every day and make my opponents admit in the end that I'm the better woman.  I love making an opponent cry."  Sara has wins over Sofia, Sasha and Belinda with her only loss at the hands of Analise.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight.  Nissa arrives wearing a pair of jeans that appear to be painted on to her phenomenal figure along with a loose fitting tank top over a white sports bra.  Nissa’s casual attire causes her to stand out from the well-dressed members of the audience.  Sara, on the other hand, is wearing a cute white dress with a matching white purse and heels.  The attire of the fighters presents a stark contrast.  After spending a few minutes mingling with the guests that have already arrived for the match, the two are shown to their respective dressing room areas. 

Just before the two are to be shown to their dressing rooms, Sara manages to catch Nissa’s eye and they lock eye contact.  Nissa’s face remains unchanging and she appears emotionless as she simply glares at Sara from across the distance.  Sara takes advantage of the opportunity and winks at her opponent.  The wink having no real effect on Nissa as she continues to glare so Sara takes things a step further as she smiles wide and waves at Nissa.  The crowd members in attendance become quiet as they notice the fighters engaging in some sort of pre-fight incident.

After several moments, the fighters move on and continue to mingle with members of the crowd.  With time for the fight drawing near, the fighters are shown to their changing rooms.  On the way to the dressing room, the two groups come into contact with one another.  Nissa, now showing a bit more emotion tries to approach Sara in the hallway.  Before she is able to get close, several AWC staff members step between the girls.  Another staff member grips Sara by the arm to prevent a fight in the hallway.  A voice calls out from behind the fighters “SAVE IT FOR THE MATCH LADIES!!!!”

Sara decides to take advantage of this opportunity to try and get in Nissa’s head.  “Hi there Nissa or should I say Miss Overrated!!!”  Nissa glares at Sara as the Romania fighter smiles at her calmly hoping to upset her before the fight.  “What did you just say bitch!!!” snarls Nissa as the people separating the two crowd in even tighter.

“Overrated?  Me?  I’ll show you overrated bitch when I kick your ass tonight!!!  I’ll embarrass you puta!!!” snarls out Nissa as she continues.  An AWC staff member tries to move Sara towards her changing room, but she resists wanting to continue to stir up trouble before the fight. 

Sara laughs out loud “Oh that’s a good one.  You are funny!!!  Admit it now – you have no chance tonight!!!  You’re goig to suffer and scream your submission to me!!!”  Nissa continues to bristle as Sara pokes at her with her pre-fight insults.  The AWC staff members struggle to make sure the two girls cannot get to one another as Sara continues.

“Then I’m going to show everyone your naked ass before I spank you for being such a bad little slut!!!”  By this point, Nissa is clearly angry and emotional.  If Sara’s goal was to make her opponent bad before the fight, she has clearly succeeded.   

“FUCK YOU!!!  You stupid lesbian whore!!! You’re gonna pay for what you just said!!!” screams out a visibly upset Nissa.  The AWC staff members quickly force Nissa into her changing room while Sara stands in the hallway with a smile on her face.  One of the staff members comments “I hope you know what you are doing” as Sara is led into her changing room as well. 

After making it into her changing room, Nissa slams her bag down on the bed and paces the room for a good five minutes as she struggles to regain control over her emotions.  After some time, she is able to calm herself and resume her preparations for the fight.  She knows Sara is just trying to get in her head, but she struggles to remain calm.  Nissa dresses in a striped multi-color bikini as she prepares for the fight.  She is well-prepared for tonight’s match.  She has worked hard at the gym and her body is well-toned and well-conditioned.  After dressing in her bikini, she stretches and gets herself warmed up.  As she is interviewed before the fight it is apparent that Nissa is still upset following her pre-fight encounter with Sara.  “I am undefeated and she gives me no respect.  I will show her tonight – she will respect me – even fear me when we are done.  I am angry and I will make the lesbian suffer.  She doesn’t know who she is messing with.  Maybe I will give her some of what she things she will hand out to me.  That will make me happy to hear her beg me.”

Sara slips into her changing room and laughs out loud.  So far she has managed to accomplish her goal of angering her opponent.  Now she knows she needs to be able to take advantage of the situation when the match starts.  Sara beings to dress for the fight and slips on her black bikini.  The bottoms have a tie side and the top pushes up her breasts showing them off.  Sara has been working out as much as she and might be in the best shape of her life.  She feels good about her conditioning and thinks her workout schedule will help her win tonight.  "I don’t think she is nearly as good as she thinks.  Her undefeated record ends tonight.  I’ve watched her matches and she had easy opponents.  I know how to beat her and I will.  She is just one more girl to beat as I move on to the greater things I know I deserve.  When I finish her tonight I’m going to give her the Sara special treatment as her reward.  Tonight I will enjoy it even more than the other’s I have defeated.  I deserve to be the AWC champion and I take my next step to being the champion tonight."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Nissa and Sara.  “Here we go with another great matchup.  This fight could go either way.  I think Sara is probably the better wrestler of the two, but Nissa is the scrappier fighter.  It will all come down to which style controls during this one.  If Sara can trap her in a hold she might force a submission.  Nissa won’t just allow that so Sara better bet careful or she might just get roughed up.  I’m going with Sara.  I think she will bend Nissa up and force a submission tonight.” The second commentator begins “You know I think you are getting better at this as we see more matches.  I agree with the clash of the two styles tonight.  Nissa will be tested by Sara.  She has had some easier opponents, but don’t let that fool you.  As far as Sara, she has struggled with fighters that like to rough you up.  She will have to outlast Nissa and I think that isn’t likely.  I look for Nissa to wear Sara down with constant punishing blows until Sara has no choice but to surrender.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighters.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  Nissa appears angry and shifts from foot to foot all throughout the introductions.  Sara on the other hand looks relaxed and smiles a lot as the officiator goes through the routine.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves will be fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Nissa immediately barks out “I’ll kick your ass you big mouth PUTA!!!” The hostility of her tone sends a series of whispers and murmurs throughout the crowd.  Sara smiles at the comment and pauses before saying “We’ll see how that attitude works out for you Miss Overrated!!!”  The crowd noise begins to grow as the excitement in the room continues to grow in these last few minutes before the start of the fight. 

The officiator sends the girls to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 77 Nissa versus Sara
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 04:49:31 AM »
I think this one is gonna get rough.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 08:48:50 PM »

I'm sure! I hope made the right decision to try to get into her head before the match. Wish me luck! I really think that I got this!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 08:59:35 PM »

I'm sure! I hope made the right decision to try to get into her head before the match. Wish me luck! I really think that I got this!

Normally me picking you was probably a bad thing, but I'm on winning streak now. So hopefully that will help you.  ;)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka