Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 27, 2014, 03:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: I love to watch catfights in clothing  (Read 11875 times)
catfightlover67
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« on: February 21, 2010, 05:27:05 PM »

I admit that I love to watch girls catfighting in sexy clothing apposed to watching them in the nude.  I've seen many DVDs of catfights when girls are wearing sexy clothing and I prefer catfights in long dress and long, very sexy silk nightgowns.  I have never witnessed a real catfight like this and wondered if anyone has ever seen two sexy girls get into it where they are wearing long dresses or night gowns. Cry

Catfightlover
MEOWWWW
fantasyman
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »

I also like women wearing clothing when they fight rather then fighting naked.
alanuk

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »

Just had to join this list.  There is nothing sexier than women who fight in skirts and forget there modesty as skirts ride up during the course of the struggle. Bare legged does it for me and thighs meet as legs tangle.  The producers who order that the combatants ripe each others clothes off devalue the battle. They are akin to those who watch two girls fight and urge them to stop hair pulling. Each to his own but fighting in skirts and hair pulling over trying to box every time.
catfightlover67
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »

I have a DVD from DWW and is the most hottest and sexiest catfight that I've ever seen on DVD or in real life.  The first fight takes place in a hair salon and the girls are in sexy short skirts and black nylons and nothing but hairpulling and hard physical slapping! By the time it's over, their skirts are torn off and their black nylons are shredded!  Second fight the same physical fighting and but one girl has on a tight sweeter and black skirt down to her knees.  The other girl has on a jogging suit which really didn't trip my trigger but regardless, by the end of that fight, neither of them had a thing on.  Other dvds that I have of girls in sexy school girl uniforms

Catfightlover
MEOWWWW
gmenn
God Member

I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »

I totally agree.
I think what is sexy in a catfight is the catfight itself.
So no need of nudity. The best of sexy sights is when
the legs tangle and the skirts ride up while the girls pull
each others hair like mad.
barbosa
God Member

I live for the blonde vs. brunette

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »

Join me to the club. I think, nothing is sexier than clothing catfight. Not only with long dresses or night gowns but still with jeans, t-shirt, etc. Especially when the girls  ripe each otherís clothes. And the semi- naked is better than nude.

cfytr2k
God Member

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »

definitely better with a clothed catfight. especially skirts/tops or dresses & hosiery.
keano
God Member

I love bitches who love to pull hair

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »

Agreed.  Clothes ripping, legs tangled, hair pulling brawls are the order of the day for me.  Tight jeans or figure hugging dresses/skirts.  A good, bitchy build up too
DAN THE MAN
God Member

I love to hear The word..." CATFIGHT !!"

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »

Keano...I agree with you 100%  Vicious hairpulling, legs tangling, rolling on the ground, tight short skirts riding up showing bare thighs and panties, Slow clothes ripping, tight jeans, tight short shorts, daisy dukes, tight lowcut sweaters or blouses, lacy bras, and a big bitchy build up with lots of nasty name calling and trash talk !!!  That is what I love in a catfight.

luvgirlfites
God Member

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »

Dan,
You and I are definitely on the same page.  I love to see clothes ripped as well as hair and anything else a woman can get her hands on.
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 12:58:21 AM »

Hey luvgirlfites...yes we are on the same page. those kind of catfights that I described turn me on to no end!!
djcrash
God Member

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 02:55:49 AM »

For me it is a turn on to watch women fight fully clothed especially wearing dresses and heels. It also is enjoyable to watch them in just bras and panties or nothing at all. As you can see in this case i do not discriminate.
petelv
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 05:30:33 AM »

How bout ladies wearing cut off jeans or tight shorts and wearing t shirts ?

pete
DAN THE MAN
God Member

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 07:24:11 AM »

Another great choice Pete!!
lycrastretch

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »

Saw this while browsing , catfight between 2 big women and this is because they would be waering "Slingshot thong bikini's"
These are like rope warpped around the shoulders and between the crotch, make great carrying handles for the winner.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: