News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I love to watch catfights in clothing

• 36 Replies

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I love to watch catfights in clothing
« on: February 21, 2010, 05:27:05 PM »
I admit that I love to watch girls catfighting in sexy clothing apposed to watching them in the nude.  I've seen many DVDs of catfights when girls are wearing sexy clothing and I prefer catfights in long dress and long, very sexy silk nightgowns.  I have never witnessed a real catfight like this and wondered if anyone has ever seen two sexy girls get into it where they are wearing long dresses or night gowns. :'(
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: I love to watch catfights in clothing
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »
I also like women wearing clothing when they fight rather then fighting naked.

alanuk

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »
Just had to join this list.  There is nothing sexier than women who fight in skirts and forget there modesty as skirts ride up during the course of the struggle. Bare legged does it for me and thighs meet as legs tangle.  The producers who order that the combatants ripe each others clothes off devalue the battle. They are akin to those who watch two girls fight and urge them to stop hair pulling. Each to his own but fighting in skirts and hair pulling over trying to box every time.

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »
I have a DVD from DWW and is the most hottest and sexiest catfight that I've ever seen on DVD or in real life.  The first fight takes place in a hair salon and the girls are in sexy short skirts and black nylons and nothing but hairpulling and hard physical slapping! By the time it's over, their skirts are torn off and their black nylons are shredded!  Second fight the same physical fighting and but one girl has on a tight sweeter and black skirt down to her knees.  The other girl has on a jogging suit which really didn't trip my trigger but regardless, by the end of that fight, neither of them had a thing on.  Other dvds that I have of girls in sexy school girl uniforms
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »
I totally agree.
I think what is sexy in a catfight is the catfight itself.
So no need of nudity. The best of sexy sights is when
the legs tangle and the skirts ride up while the girls pull
each others hair like mad.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »
Dan,
You and I are definitely on the same page.  I love to see clothes ripped as well as hair and anything else a woman can get her hands on.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 02:55:49 AM »
For me it is a turn on to watch women fight fully clothed especially wearing dresses and heels. It also is enjoyable to watch them in just bras and panties or nothing at all. As you can see in this case i do not discriminate.

petelv

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 05:30:33 AM »
How bout ladies wearing cut off jeans or tight shorts and wearing t shirts ?

pete

Offline lycrastretch

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
Saw this while browsing , catfight between 2 big women and this is because they would be waering "Slingshot thong bikini's"
These are like rope warpped around the shoulders and between the crotch, make great carrying handles for the winner.

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 01:31:50 AM »
I agree with most who have posted comments, thus far, although seeing two big women catfight in rope-like thong bikinis isn't my thing. Gmenn is right when he says it's the catfight itself that should be the focus. It should unfold naturally, as the contest between two women that it is or should be--not something contrived for the benefit of others. The clothes tearing/ripping often begins accidently as the two combatants are often grabbing for something else, usually each other's hair. The longer the hair, the more likely some part of the clothing will be accidently grabbed and torn. The other woman retaliates and grabs her opponent's clothes to tear them, and so it escalates. As more hair and clothes are grabbed, ripped, torn, and pulled, the more enraged the catfighters become and the more likely they are to start upping the ante and grab for each other's breasts. The articles of clothing only add to the endless varieties these confrontations take. And, women's catfights are about sensuality, as well as sexuality. They are not the same thing. Often, the sensual attacks begin by attempting to inflict hurt with words, coupled with  postering, which sometimes ends in a stare-down duel where they dare each other with their eyes--an act that is both extremely sensual and aggressive. They focus on attacking those things which the two ladies believe are the most subtly sensual and overtly sexual about their rival--catty remarks about their appearance, feelings, insecurities, or someone close to them, followed by physical attacks against their hair, their clothes, and if it escalates further, other parts of their bodies, starting with their breasts. A big YES to two clothed-ladies getting in a catfight--you never know what will happen, which is why it's so exciting.

melanie_the_cat

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
hello catfightlover !!!

I fight real only in skirts and dresses, if I make an agreed upon catfight with another woman.
the other woman and I fight then both in long skirts, or dresses.
that is for me the reason, why I fight gladly real.
in these will fight mutually scratched, bitten, pinched, kicked, strike with the flat hand and pulled on the hair. in this kind fight comes it too also injuries, if both women scratch and bite.
that is the reason, why I do not make so often so a fight.

greetings to you

melanie the cat

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »
I would have to agree with Sketch and Lauren.  As a man, I always want to see a minimum of clothing on females -- no matter what the situation.  If it was commonplace for babes to walk down the street in thongs where I live, I would rejoice, and if beaches were commonly topless or nude, I would be ecstatic.  There's a lot of hotties in my town.  ;)

But I watch catfights on YouTube almost exclusively these days, and most of them are young babes battling in jeans and t-shirts, sometimes shorts, rarely swimwear, and never less than that, unless something gets removed in the heat of battle.  Because the action is so hardcore, with hairpulling, fists flying, kicking, and other forms of raw brutality, and because matches aren't set to a predetermined time limit, I find them more exciting than the manufactured alternatives.  There are exceptions, but for the most part, YouTube is where it's at for me, which means that real action trumps less clothing every time.

YouTube wrestling matches, which are legion, sometimes have more risque outfits, and I do like that.  Wrestling is sexier than fighting to me, so this is where I lean more towards vast expanses of skin.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 11:57:01 AM »
Hey, Sketch.  I had seen all but one of the battles you posted.  The Russian Hooker one was especially nice.  TruTV's Top 20 Women Out of Control had a similar fight between two gorgeous Russian party babes.  I'll try downloading that off their site.  The Chick Fight At The Beach is an old classic.  I wish one of the college hotties had taken a swing at that cock-block bitch in the red shorts.  "Blessed be the peacemakers"?  Not in a good catfight.  Instead, they should be strung up by their pussy hairs, in this case.  :D

The two college girls battling on the beach was new to me, and though all the girls were hot, as one expects of Spring Break, the action wasn't so great.

What surprised me is that these were all catfights, no wrestling matches.  I'm actually split in how much I appreciate clothed catfights and sexier wrestling.  Catfights have the excitement of a desperate competition, whereas chicks wrestling in less clothing and at a slower pace gives me a different kind of turn on.  I seem to like both equally well, but I look for catfights before wrestling when I'm on YouTube.

Offline Silvia-Catfight

• IRL Catfight
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 08:10:36 AM »
okay, dann las uns beide endlich kämpfen, beide im rock du schlampe.
let`s fight real, both in skirts.

silvia

Catfightfan1960

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 02:29:07 PM »
ja, kämpft endlich, ihr beiden. Im Rock mit viel kratzen, beissen, u.s.w.