News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll Voting Reasons.

• 5 Replies

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Poll Voting Reasons.
« on: May 25, 2016, 08:48:02 PM »
After requesting a story and messaging back and forth with Johnny the dueces I have posted pics in my profile of women who i want to see win and girls i want to see lose.    Now heres my point.   The majority of the girls i want to see win are not traditionally speaking considered beautiful, and i cant help noticing that in certain polls the woman i thought would win didnt as they were facing an opponent who was probably sexier.
So is this just my opinion or prejudice but are people more likely to vote for someone they fancy?

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Poll Voting Reasons.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:12:20 PM »
Whoops, I forgot to put my other point.   The ladies on this board are more likely to vote on ability than looks.  ie, just because a girl is bigger doesnt mean she has stamina.  I accept this but im still more likely to vote for the bigger girl.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 11:45:14 PM »
When voting I pick the person who I think looks, or reads, like they are most likely to be victorious. What people say in their comments or profile weighs more in my decision than a saucey photo, although I also appreciate thone too....

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 09:01:11 PM »
One of the more convincing ways to win in a poll fight on here, is to make certain to let the voters know that you will do anything to win. You must be willing to do the "dirty stuff", such as titty squeezing and pussy mauling. 

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 10:52:11 PM »
Lol, 2 women who make me question my motives on voting.   Maureen for me destroys evangelina, and yet i know im doing it purely on my own interests and not so much on there skills.

Online linftr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 02:54:26 AM »
Maureen forgets to mention that some of the votes she generates in polls are due to her array of photos displaying her well used pussy in various glistening poses.  I guess buying votes with her genitals is a technique for some.

Familiarity with a name or fighter seems to have a lot to do with the results, as would be expected in any voting.