News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I love to watch catfights in clothing

• 36 Replies

Offline cfight

• God Member
Re: I love to watch catfights in clothing
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 03:56:21 PM »
I think clothing makes for more of a realistic fight than fighting nude. In a real fight blouses or tops may get ripped, I don't think the women are trying to rip each others clothes off. If you ever see the fights on youtube, clothes are never being pulled off. I've always like the thought of 2 women fighting in either dresses and pantyhose or skirts and pantyhose. Then when the fight is over blouses or part of the dress might be torn. If either or both women were wearing pantyhose, there would be runs in them. It's very difficult for a woman, in the heat of battle, to grab the other's pantyhose and rip them.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 12:55:30 AM »
Women seem to go after each other's hair and clothes more than anything else in a real catfight.

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 01:01:17 AM »
I think it's great if one woman is dressed casually and the other wears an elegant outfit like business suit with a silk blouse

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 05:10:45 AM »
I think it's great if one woman is dressed casually and the other wears an elegant outfit like business suit with a silk blouse

Offline stwtights

• catfighting and wrestling in sheer tights
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 01:57:56 AM »
The sound of tights getting ripped, what a turn on.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »

Love to witness a NHB catfight between these two hot babes.

Offline Stockingfightfan

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »
I love catfights too in stockings and garterbelts. Leg entangled, nylon ribbing to nylon.
So like the catfights in the 1950th and 1960th years. That was really sexy fights. :)

Offline luvacatfight

• Would love to see this lady in a fight
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 12:43:21 AM »
To Dan and Catfight lover and others.

We all agree about sexy ladies in dresses? Elegant attire is the best in my opinion.

Captured perfectly in at least a few old films from the 30's, 40's and the 1950's. "Call her Savage." "Daltons Women." and "Frenchie" to name a few. Anyone else agree?

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 07:08:49 AM »
There is nothing more sexy on the face of the earth than seeing 2 really hot women have a catfight in their office business suits (skirt, buttoned blouse, jacket, etc,...) trying to rip the others clothes off.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2013, 12:48:19 PM »
I also get hot when watching a catfight in dresses and office attire. The sound of cloth-ripping and slapping makes me damn horny. And.....i like women in Jeans. adore them in daily normal;-) life, too.
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 06:39:57 PM »
Olivia/Claudia catfight on General Hospital, in business attire, was awesome.

Offline leatherhound

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
prefer tightly buttoned/ belted trench coats, leather dress gloves and kneeboots.. fitted blazer/skirtsuits good here to.  have to be buxom women to pull it off though, otherwise not so great.
Mature married male, loves catfights, couples fights well dressed confident BBW. Hosiery, garters, and heels or tightly buttoned/ belted leather trenches with boots.. I’ll fight for any reason so long as there is a woman involved.  Southeast U S.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
Wow great thread. I love clothes on a lady period. And in fights I love jans and cute. Tees woman wear. Jeans because hot woman wear form fitting so you can see their pretty booty, long legs, and I love the tight V of the front.
Most beautiful thing ever oh it melts me such a heavenly goddess- name that member lol. Random I know but he's silly

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 04:59:26 AM »
truly great input Nova, agree on that
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline leifericsson

• I
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 01:52:10 AM »
I agree. It seems that the clothing often sets the overall mood of the fight. I haven't seen women fight in gowns, long dresses, or formal attire. It would be hot to have two women going tooth and nail in a real fight where both dresses were torn to shreds.