News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I love to watch catfights in clothing

• 36 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: I love to watch catfights in clothing
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 02:10:40 AM »
Even better is showing up to a confrontation in fighting clothes and braids.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 06:36:59 PM »
women (not girls at leat in my case..no one under 18 here supposedly) do fights of all kinds nude rarely, and esp not the first time, which makes it all the more special turn on and erotic when we do and for whom we co it. Thats my experience anyway, clothing give greater possibilities to express the per personality  mood and play a role, variety. outfits of quality are often expensive- though don't have to be. so YES-sexier to do and for othes to watch,  "always nude" is yet another fantasy element of cyberworld for man. ~ Kate

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2013, 07:53:39 PM »
yeah Jeans is great in my opinion,
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2013, 12:33:39 AM »
Wish I could repost my past message. It was so prfect. Basicaly was that I love love looooove sexy woan in tight jeans and tee. Nice tight legs. Bubble booty, and spectacular tight front V. Am@azing to see that V in videos get kicked by a rival  ;D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2013, 04:21:38 PM »
My ex Wife Dawn had a fight with a hateful Portuguese Woman while we were on a weekend break in Germany.
An atmosphere had been brewing for two days prior to the fight and it finally happened in the basement room of our Hotel.
Both Women wore dresses, my wife in heels and the Portuguese bitch in flats.

So yeah, I totally agree with the comments on this thread......fully clothed is much hotter !
Please,  tell us all about the fight. What started it, etc.

Thanks!

Offline flapper

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 03:44:48 PM »
It's really a matter of preference.

Personally, I find the catfight is much more exciting and sensual when women are dressed in sexy clothes, like a dress, a skirt, leather pants or tight jeans to fight, and they pulling their clothes in the struggle to reveal their underwear, and finally their nakedness. But see naked from the start, I think it's a bit boring. It spoils some of the fun. But this is my personal opinion  ;)

I have a Joan wise fight on vhs between a blonde and a brunette. Sorry, but it's been  a while since I watched it and I don't remember their names. But the brunette was wearing a black dress and the blonde in what looked like a short white nightgown with white bra and pants underneath. The brunette dominated the blonde but instead of stripping her naked she just ripped her clothes apart so they were left hanging from her body. Even her pants were still on but not covering anything up.
The brunette straddled the blonde and toyed with her. She gave her wedgies and pulled her panties to one side exposing her pussy.  She was trashing and taunting the blonde the whole time, calling her a dirty little blonde c##t and asking her if she was enjoying it. Seeing a girl pinned like that, whimpering and struggling with her clothes hanging off her body was so hot. Hotter than if she was naked.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:00:16 PM by flapper »

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2016, 12:15:20 AM »
My husband's favourite outfit is tight low rise jeans with revealing top.
I couldn t agree more
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat