News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sabre Studios

• 23 Replies

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Sabre Studios
« on: February 26, 2010, 05:28:35 AM »
 www.sabrestudios.com  is finally back in business for those that like topless ring wwe pro style matches. The matches are not real well done and look extremely staged but there are some good holds applied and the girls are hot. I am sure you will recognize most of the ladies. Jewel Marceau; Shelly Berg; Summer Cummings; Quisha Paige and many more.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: Sabre Studios
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 05:30:15 AM »
the girls are curvy and great, the staged look comes off alright for the price of the moves looking hot and sexy, and the trash talk and action is great. they're one of my favorite video producers
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »
I think this looks very nice :-)

Offline indredcold69

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
Sabre Studios may be back in business but I don`t know how they plan on staying in business.I paid for one of their downloads and was sent an automated receipt e-mail response that I would have a DL link for the video i paid $29.95 for sent to my mail within 48 hours.That was on April 10th.I waited the two days and received no word from them,and have sent them two follow-up e-mails since but still have been met with silence as of May 1st.Guess I just donated to someones scam is all. >:(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:29:00 PM by indredcold69 »

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 05:26:15 AM »
I am surprised and sorry to hear that, indredcold69. That really sucks. Thanks for the heads-up. I have never ordered anything from Sabrestudios and it looks like I may have second thoughts about an order now. Their ordering system seems so out of date; having to wait 24 hours to receive your pass information is extremely crude. Most other producers have instant access to your purchase. You are so correct. A producer doesn't want too many stories like this one to surface. It is very bad for business.

herbertdreamer

Lots of potential here-
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
   Good sexy wrestlers; website is not the best; for a long time it was impossible for anyone to order as when you moved the curser, headings would disappear. If they's post more snippets of the action like on the old web site they'd probably get more business too.
   You can have the most fantastic productions but if you drop the ball on the tech stuff, its usually bye, bye baby (and green)....

Offline indredcold69

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 09:34:23 PM »
As of today the 5th of June I have never heard from them on my order >:(

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »
Everyone would be well advised to withhold any remittance for orders from sabre studios until indredcold69 at least gets an answer to his inquiry. This just seems to be bad business practice to not even acknowledge a customer's concerns. News like this travels like a bush fire. I have never had any problems with any of the other producers here or anywhere. ( At least my problems where addressed quickly if I had one. ) You would never catch academy bruce treating his customers this way.   

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 05:54:02 AM »
Everyone would be well advised to withhold any remittance for orders from sabre studios until indredcold69 at least gets an answer to his inquiry. This just seems to be bad business practice to not even acknowledge a customer's concerns. News like this travels like a bush fire. I have never had any problems with any of the other producers here or anywhere. ( At least my problems where addressed quickly if I had one. ) You would never catch academy bruce treating his customers this way.   

Don't know what's up with Sabre Studios but we are less than perfect and can be stupidly slow on DVD orders  :-\ , I hope they come thru for all their customers.

ENCW or DWW or Les Femmesfatales or Leather and Lace or Double Trouble great companies all that have stood the test of time. There are lots or reputable sources out here, not just the ones I've named.

Please pick the one(s) you like and buy something! There has never been a better time to be fan!

{alt}
{alt}
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline Catfight Contributor

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 12:43:22 PM »
On an unrelated topic, Bruce - it's bugging me. Who are the girls in that second photo you posted there? I don't recognize either of them, but it looks hot.

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 04:25:50 PM »
On an unrelated topic, Bruce - it's bugging me. Who are the girls in that second photo you posted there? I don't recognize either of them, but it looks hot.

That is Jamee Scolari pinning Kym Jane in SOAP 267

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »
Right. Great stuff. Any chance we'll be seeing Kym again on your site?

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
Right. Great stuff. Any chance we'll be seeing Kym again on your site?

Yes Kym will be back (on her back?)
{alt}

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 09:48:29 PM »
Kym looks great.  how many matches has Kym had so far Bruce ?

pete

Twelve we have released. Check them out HERE

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
That forthcoming video with Kym (and Madison?) should be great. Looking forward to it!