News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crying?

• 12 Replies

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
Crying?
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:15:35 PM »
I've seen several irl catfights, and twice I've seen the loser cry.  Once, she was in an extremely painful position, so I understood, but the other time, it didn't look like she was in much physical distress.  I realized later that she must have been crying out of embarrassment and frustration (the other girl had a breast smother on her, and she was very well endowed).

So here's my question.  Catfighters, in your experience, do girl cry more from pain or embarrassment?  As a fighter, I've never been so embarassed as to cry, but it's much different with two guys I expect.  Thanks for the help!
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Crying?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 01:11:00 AM »
I saw two times crying on the end of the girls / women fight.

First time this my eight-year friend from the class. During the fight with the different girl on the school hall. The cause -the pain of the torn out hairs.

Second time. During my aunt with her neighbour fight. My aunt stopped beat when neighbour began to shout that neighbour surrendered and ask for the mercy. The neighbour cried after the fight. The stress , humilitating, embarrassment and shame was the cause here. Her family consoled her.
I described the fight in the story  Aunt vs her neighbour on forum category "Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories" with date December 14, 2008.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 01:25:20 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »
My friends sexy wife Nancy has honestly made many of her female opponents cry.  The main reason is she loved to foot smother them with her sexy but very sweaty and smelly bare feet.  They cried from the terrible humiliation of having another womans feet on their face, but also the smell watered their eyes.  The truth was that it was both the humiliation, and the suffering from her foot odor.  I find that the absolutely most humiliating way for a woman to lose to another woman.  To have your face stepped on by the other womans feet is worse than a breast smother, a butt smother or a crotch in the face in my oppinion!

Britty

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:50 AM »

First time this my eight-year friend from the class. During the fight with the different girl on the school hall. The cause -the pain of the torn out hairs.

Second time. During my aunt with her neighbour fight. My aunt stopped beat when neighbour began to shout that neighbour surrendered and ask for the mercy. The neighbour cried after the fight. The stress , humilitating, embarrassment and shame was the cause here. Her family consoled her.
I described the fight in the story  Aunt vs her neighbour on forum category "Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories" with date December 14, 2008.

Hi,
Maybe I am a little sceptical but an 8 year old having a fight on the school hall!!! I dont know what sort of school that was but certainly one that would never exist in the UK.  A fight would take place where those in authority could not witness for a start.

However in order to address the real question - do women cry after an irl fight due to pain or humiliation. 

I do not think this is a question that has a black or white answer. I would suggest the author of this post thinks about when they cry - why do you cry - what is the cause.  When you start thinking about it from your own personal angle I suspect the very idea of in real life becomes repulsive and one which you would not personally contemplate.  The very idea of walking around with black eyes broken jaw bruised face holds no appeal to me whatsoever and seeing someone else looking like that causes me personal pain. Oh yes Ive seen a woman at work with bruises on her face - the pain goes much deeper than the bruises the humiliation. She was constantly tearful, frightened to return to work after a period off sick took the brave step of returning to work. Prior to this she lacked confidence in her personal self, after this event lacked even more confidence. Outcome not good. By the way in this instance I suspect a man did it!

Real Life? Ive said it once and I cant resist saying it again, real life fighting is dangerous, has a negative impact on ones life, lowers self esteem and has no positive outcome. Before anyone tries to persuade another to enter into any in real life fighting make sure you would do it yourself and be prepared to go through all the emotions attached to such a destructive past time.

You might well respond to this and say "why am I here at this site" and I sometimes wonder myself. However I do find cyber catfighting a turn on in front of a male especially, i find it very hot. I also enjoy the role play side of it, so hope after this message you wont all banish me back to where I came from lol, that being a christian chat room. And............ for your information........... there was more fighting there than ever there is at free cat fights.

Britty

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »
As I said before, I do fight in real life.  Not to be destructive but because I love the competition and the effort involved.  Yes, I've had some pretty nasty injuries, but the risk is part of the experience.  I'm glad you enjoy cyber fighting, but I'd hope you wouldn't condemn the rest of us who have other interests.
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

Britty

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »
No,

Wont condemn you, dont have to like what you do, there again you prolly dont like half the stuff I do, takes all sorts to make a world, twould be an ugly world indeed if we were all alike.   Dont believe half the stuff you say though.  Lasst word would be to leave your girlfriend alone, just because you like it and wish to participate in such an activity dont mean to say you have to draw another person into it.

Britty

Britty

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »
Wow,

That was really interesting reading and made a lot of sense.

Thanks

Britty

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »
I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but my friends wife Nancy liked to catfight but with rules in place.  The idea of her fights was not to hurt the opponent, but to dominate them with your body.  It was more sensual, but it was full of humiliation.  There was no punching or scratching or hair pulling, you didn't want to injure your opponent.  There was wrestling, scissors, breast smothers, foward and reverse face sitting, foot chokes and foot smothering though.  It was fun to watch.  The women would use their bodies to subdue and try to humiliate an opponent, but they wouldn't physically hurt each other.  The loser would have to kiss the winners breasts, ass and feet also.  There was crying from the humiliation, but tghere was no physical damage at all.  Yes, you could say there was maybe mental damage, in the form of being dominated by and humiliated by another woman, but no black eyes, no broken anything, except maybe a broken spirit.  Women are more emotional then men, so this form of fighting though physically not as violent, still had plenty of crying.  The idea that one woman would have to suck a breast, kiss a butt, and smell the feet of an opponent was very, very hot!!!

Britty

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 08:40:13 AM »
I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but my friends wife Nancy liked to catfight but with rules in place.  The idea of her fights was not to hurt the opponent, but to dominate them with your body.  It was more sensual, but it was full of humiliation.  There was no punching or scratching or hair pulling, you didn't want to injure your opponent.  There was wrestling, scissors, breast smothers, foward and reverse face sitting, foot chokes and foot smothering though.  It was fun to watch.  The women would use their bodies to subdue and try to humiliate an opponent, but they wouldn't physically hurt each other.  The loser would have to kiss the winners breasts, ass and feet also.  There was crying from the humiliation, but tghere was no physical damage at all.  Yes, you could say there was maybe mental damage, in the form of being dominated by and humiliated by another woman, but no black eyes, no broken anything, except maybe a broken spirit.  Women are more emotional then men, so this form of fighting though physically not as violent, still had plenty of crying.  The idea that one woman would have to suck a breast, kiss a butt, and smell the feet of an opponent was very, very hot!!!

Now the above does sound appealing! Even to me - but :) no am not tempted to walk down the road of irl I have too much to loose.

I dont think there was mental damage as I would presume both women would have agreed to it in the beginning and would have a fair idea of the outcome?

I wold like to finish by saying that these comments are softening me up somewhat and I am starting to become less aggressive towards the topic which has to be a good thing :D

Britty

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »
Britty, I am glad that you are warming up to this idea.  This can be an excellent test of strength of body and character, and the women I know got a big rush from it.  The idea that one womans body would try and control the others was very hot, and a big adrenaline rush for the women.  The key is to have sane rules in place that both women agree to.  Let me also say that Nancy is a corporate executive who makes a big six figure salary, is very smart and successful, not some white trash.  Her opponents were doctors, lawyers, business women, teachers, all smart and capable as well.  These are not women who you would look at and think they fight.  They are not bar-room brawlers.  They are women very much in charge in their real life, so the idea of submitting to another woman, or that possibility, adds the excitement and wonder.  The thought that if you lose you would kiss the other womans breasts, and her butt, and have to smell and kiss her bare feet was what added the crazy excitement, where the women would say, I am not doing that, you will do that to me!  When a woman lost and that reality set in, that is when the tears came out!  When a woman got Nancy's stinky feet in her face, that would really make her cry.  To watch these matches was simply amazing!  I think you could really enjoy it, to win is unbelievable exhilaration!

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 04:25:44 PM »
my god, I unfortunately had two spontaneous fights, in both I received a good beating, in one end in the college medical clinic  and in the other in a hospital (not seriously), after both attacks I burst into tears probably due to Much physical distress but also because of the pain of the blows :'(
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 10:06:45 AM »

I described the fight in the story  Aunt vs her neighbour on forum category "Catfight , Boxing & Wrestling Stories" with date December 14, 2008.
can you share d details of that fight you saw in school

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 07:41:07 AM »
Interesting thread thanks to all for sharing.  My wife would cry after some of her loses (more intense ones) and she said for her it was and emotional release of a combination of emotions, frustration, humiliation...etc.  She also said it there was certain satisfaction in hearing the loser cry because it indicated that she had really hurt the loser's pride.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:43:34 AM by rocknrick22 »